The Teacher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked, "Do you speak English?"

"Yes, quite well, I think. Would you please, if you wish, join me in a glass of wine and perhaps a taste of Gouda, our finest cheese."

He nodded in approval and we sat down for to sip our drinks. As I poured the wine in front of him, I made sure to lean over as far as possible so he could get a good view of my breasts that nearly fell out of the gown. He noticed.

He asked if I had been in America long and where I learned English. I said I was from Amsterdam where they teach English starting in "what you call" the first grade. I said I came to America six years ago.

He asked if I liked America and I said yes, especially the men.

"Do you like black men?" he asked.

"I love black men," I answered with a slight accent. At this point I really got into the role play!

"What is it about black men that you like?" he asked.

"Oooooo, they are so big!" I said with enthusiasm.

"You mean down here?" and he pointed between his legs.

"Of course, sir. I mean down there where you point."

"Would you like to see it, young lady?"

"Oh yes, I would like that."

The Mayor finished his wine, then stood up unzipping his pants. I could see he was already pretty well on his way to a full erection and when he dropped his pants and shorts, I put out a "Oh mijn god. It looks like a nice Dutch sausage. Can I taste it?"

"Be my guest," and I sucked him for the next several minutes.

He asked if he could touch my breasts as I continued to lick his balls and suck his dick. I didn't say anything but just slid the top of my outfit so he could see and feel both of my tits.

"OK, my little 'Dutch-ess,' could you show me your pussy? Do you understand?

"Yes sir," and raised my dress so he could access my virginal delights.

At that he led me to the bedroom where we got naked and he began to lick my snatch placing his thick fingers deep in my pussy. He was totally turned on and lost all thought of politeness. "Let's fuck," he whispered as he mounted me.

Well, I need to admit he had a really firm cock with plenty of length to satisfy a woman. I let him fuck me missionary, then cowboy and still he hadn't cum. Just then I remembered the cardinal rule. The customer must wear a condom.

"Sir," I said, "we probably should cover you before we go further."

"What do you mean?" he hissed while thrusting in and out of my pussy."

"Please pull out for just a moment while I get something to protect you."

I reached in the box of condoms and pulled out a red one with ribs. "Here, I'll put it on for you."

I unrolled the rubber tube over his engorged pulsing shaft in a deliberate way so as to increase his mounting excitement. Immediately he pushed himself back into my love box on his quest for the final moment of satisfaction. With him deep in my pussy, he let out a yell while impaling my cunt deeper and deeper. His manhood was in to the limit. I could feel his wirey pubic hairs rub against my shaved mound as he seemed to be blowing up the condom with his cum. When he finally pulled out and removed the the sheath that covered his still hard erection, it was clear he was fully satisfied. I could see the reservoir tip on the condom. It looked like a tiny water balloon but this wasn't filled with water. The bubble was loaded with our Mayor's spunk. His dick was so stiff I couldn't miss the blood tubes that stood out like vericose veins.

The Mayor finally spoke. "You're the best fuck I've had since my secretary left me four years ago. You are exactly what I needed. Give me a few minutes then I want to fuck you again."

"I'm so sorry sir that she left you but sir, you are a wonderful man and the time is getting late. I need to get to my job in the cheese factory. If you would like, maybe you could make another appointment."

I continued to let him enjoy the sight of my nude body with my pussy fully exposed as I caressed my tits. He dressed and left me with a $100 tip. I was out of there by ten heading home to complete Tommy's survey. And you know what? I think I'm going to like this job.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
White Women's BBC Clinic Ch. 01 An interracial slut training facility.in Interracial Love
Teacher Undressed Ch. 01 Miss Grant losses her clothes in class.in Mind Control
My Teacher Ms. Miller Ch. 01 He discovers his teacher is gorgeous. He feels her body.in Erotic Couplings
Hot for 39-year-old MILF Teacher Married MILF comes on to married man at right time.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories