The Teacher Ch. 2

Story Info
Alan takes her out to the movies.
3k words
4.47
54.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that night at the bar, life calmed down a little between Alan and myself, though we often talked about it. Alan's control over our sex life was getting stronger and stronger and my wardrobe was getting more and more revealing. Not always slutty but always sexy. I soon learned that when he talked about my pussy it was a night just for the two of us, but when he talked about my cunt he wanted to show me off.

A couple of months later Alan phoned me at work and told me he would be around that night and to make sure my cunt was freshly shaved. I knew it would be a night of fun – the afternoon at work went so slowly, I was so excited and kept going to the ladies to dry my wet cunt as I as dripping in anticipation.

I rushed home on the dot of 5, straight into the shower and made sure there was not a stray hair left on my body. I moisturised my body, fluffed up my hair, put on my make-up, then sat down and waited for Alan to arrive – I needed to know what to wear.

At 7 o'clock he arrived, I made him a drink and asked him what we were doing that night. 'Later' he said ' Lets get you dressed first.' I had noticed the shopping bag he carried but had not wanted to seem to greedy, my eyes kept darting to it though, wondering what he had bought me today. He laughed ' Wait a little longer – you will see what is in here in good time' I faked a pout 'Pleeeease' For that I got a light slap across my ass. 'Go and get on some black thigh highs and your 4 inch pumps, the black patent leather ones. Oh and that little white spaggetti strap t shirt we got last week' I knew the one, it only just fitted and that was an exaggeration, it was not designed for someone with 40 inch tits like mine. It ended up stretched taut only just covering my nipples, leaving a lot of flesh and cleavage on display.

I ran to put the items on and walked carefully back to him wearing the shoes, stockings and little top. 'Nice to see you have shaved properly for me' he said 'Come here and let me see how smooth you are' I stood in front of him with my legs slightly apart as he slowly ran one hand all over my cunt. 'mmmmm wet already I see' he laughed.

Next he told me to open the bag, excited I ran over and riped it open, my face fell, it was a light grey business suit with a calf length skirt. 'Put it on' I put the jacket on first, it was nice but did cover me up I thought. I then picked up the skirt and stepped into it, pulling it up I realise that it was split up the front of the skirt rather that the back as I had expected. I looked over at Alan, he was smiling 'I have extended that split a little' he said. 'Just what I wanted, from a distance you look totally respectable, but close up ……..' I looked in the mirror – God the split was almost up to my cunt, when I moved you could see the tops of the stockings. 'Undo the jacket' he said. My hands trembled slightly as I undid the two button – wow, the design of the jacket meant that it just fell open to the sides. I stood there moving slightly watching myself in the mirror, showing my tits spilling out of the top and the flesh above my stockings flashing white against the black of the stockings.

'Now, sit down' he said, pointing to one of the dining chairs. I did, watching him all the time. 'Look in the mirror' he said. The skirt had risen slightly as I sat down and you could just make out my bare cunt lips through the slit in the skirt. 'You need to hold the skirt down as you sit if you want to stop that' he said.

I laughed and ran over to him, kissing him, thanking him for the beautiful outfit. 'So, where are we going tonight then' I asked.

'The cinema'

My face fell again 'but no-one will get to see this lovely suit then'

'Oh I think someone will. Follow my instructions and I think we will have fun – you do trust me don't you?' he said

'Of course I do'

'Right then, the plan is this – we drive to the multiplex, but at the end of the night you must get a cab home, I will not be able to drive you – OK?

This confused me, but I agreed

'I will drop you off by the cinema, you will wait outside for a full twenty minutes as if you are waiting for your date. Keep the skirt pulled down and the jacket done up.

After 20 minutes walk across to the bar opposite, pretend to be angry and order yourself a double vodka. I will be at the bar already but you must pretend not to know me. I will get some guy there in conversation and point you out as obviously being stood up, so when you come in he will notice you. I want you to appear to get a little drunk very quickly. Other than that, just let the night develop.'

'What if someone talks to me when I am waiting outside the cinema, chats me up?' I ask

'Brush him off, I want you at the bar drinking vodka twenty minutes after I drop you off – understood?'

'Yes'

'Right then, off we go'

We drive to the complex, park around the back of the cinema, he kisses me and walks off. Suddenly alone, I feel quite afraid and want to run after him, but who could run in these shoes anyway! I walk around to the main entrance, standing quite still so as not to flash my stockings. It is amazing how long 20 minutes is when you are just standing outside a cinema. I could feel couples looking at me as they went in, you could see them thinking – she;s been stood up. It was annoying, it hurt my pride a bit that I was giving that impression. The more annoyed I got, the more I walked up and down in front of the cinema, no longer caring how much leg I was showing.

Eventually the twenty minutes were up – I almost ran over to the bar and ordered the vodka (Alan said later he knew I would get uptight about appearing to be stood up – how well he knows me and my pride). I stand at the bar, heart beating fast, vodka in hand. After a moment Alan approaches me and strikes up a conversation, something about was I waiting for someone. 'No' I say 'It looks like my date has stood me up, we were supposed to watch a film tonight' We chat for a minute or two and then he invites me to sit with him and his friend Dave. I look around and see this guy, late twenties, tall, a little stocky, not gorgeous, just your average joe really. I smile at him and walk over, swishing my hips a little, knowing the small flashes if stocking I am giving him. I sit next to him – being careful to hold the skirt down as I do so. I look back for Alan to see him still at the bar getting more drinks for us all. I turn back to Dave and we introduce ourselves, I make up some story about the guy who has stood me up and he is very kind and complimentary – how he would never do that etc. This guy is quite sweet really, Alan chose well. Just then Alan returns with the drinks, I had finished the first one and take a healthy slug of the second drink – it was plain water - Alan did not want me drunk, just appearing to be drunk – we chatted, flirted, I pretended to get a little drunk, touching the guys on their arms then on their thighs as I talked to them

Alan said something about it was a nice suit I was wearing, I took that as the cue to undo the jacket and giggling, thanked him and said something about it being a designer suit but not remembering who by

'Oh' I said 'Silly me it will be on the label'

With that I opened the jacket and pretended to look for the label, I heard a sharp intake of breathe from Dave. Looking up I saw him staring at my tits, my hard nipples pushing against the fabric, my flesh spilling out, you could just see that start of the light brown aureole above the white of the t shirt.

Alan spoke first, ' God you look stunning, what a fool that guy was, I would never leave you on your own – would you Dave?'

Dave sort of stammered, never taking his eyes from my cleavage' N No, never, never.'

I laughed, took another swig of the pretend vodka, spreading my arms wide to put my hand around their shoulders, I first pulled Alan towards me and kissed him on the lips and then released him and pulled Dave towards me and kissed him, this time lightly pushing my tongue between his lips.

I sat back, giggling, but arms still stretched wide, pushing my tits forward. Next Alan said 'It's a shame you are going to miss the film tonight, I guess you were looking forward to it'

Again I picked up his lead 'Well I don't have to miss it – how about you two coming with me? Look I want to go to the ladies, let me know when I get back'

I stood up to get between Alan and the table, turned so I was facing them and then stepped across his legs, knowing this would spread the skirt and show my shaved cunt to them both.

Alan told me later that Dave had got a good eye full and was almost drooling, Alan told him that he was sure I was wet, that he had seen my cunt lips glistening. Dave said that they should definitely go across to the cinema with me, Alan agreed saying with my tits hanging out and a bare shaved cunt I had obviously be planning some fun with the guy who stood me up. Dave's reply was that his lose might be their gain.

At this point I returned and sat down between them again, but not bothering to hold the skirt down, knowing the bottom of my cunt was now on display, keeping my legs a couple of inches apart to increase the view. 'Well' I said 'Do we go to the film or not?' The answer was a resounding yes from them both so off we all went.

I can't remember what film it was, some action movie, but there were not many people in that night, we made our way to the back rows – thank god the arm rests now fold back up into the seats.

Immediately we sat down, with me in the middle of course, Alan turned my head and started kissing me, I felt his hand over my tit, rubbing my nipple through the fabric, then he pulled the fabric and released my tit, twisting and pulling the nipple slightly as he kissed me. Dave watched this and immediately he saw Alan take one tit out, he did the same to the other. Within a minute of arriving I had my tits out and two different men playing with them. Dave then dropped his head and clamped his mouth firmly to my nipple, sucking hard. My cunt was on fire already, I was moaning loudly into Alans mouth as he kissed me.

Suddenly Alan stopped 'Hey Dave' he said. Dave stopped sucking and looked up though my nipple was still firmly between his teeth. 'Look there is a small problem, this little slut is a moaner, and she will get us caught so unless you particularly want to kiss her, I suggest we gag her' Dave then released my tit from his mouth 'OK, what with?' ' How about her own tshirt, its only in the way, she can put the jacket back on' Dave laughed ' Nice idea, well then slut, take the tshirt off, lets see those tits properly' I looked at Alan 'Come on, take it off before we rip it off'

I slipped my jacket off and pulled the tshirt over my head, handing it to Alan, Dave watched as he proceeded to gag me with it.

Dave was all over my tits, biting them, sucking, twisting the nipples, pulling them up down, crushing them. Alan sat back and watched as Dave totally used them, small bite marks appearing all over them. Alan took my hand and guided it to his cock, having me slowly pump him. Dave sat back to admire his work telling Alan how great they felt, how he wanted to get his cock between them before long. How he would tit fuck me and shoot all over them.

'Lets see how far her legs spread Al, you grab one and I'll take the other.' The both grabbed my thighs and each one pulled a leg over their legs. I was pulled down in the seat so that I was almost on my back with my cunt pointing upwards. I felt my cunt lips opening up, revealing my inner lips and my wet juice hole to them both. 'God the bitch is soaking' said Alan, with that he reached forward and push two fingers straight inside me.

'I'll have some of that' said Dave and forced two of his fingers in as well. Thank god I was gagged, my screams would have woken the dead. The guys started to pump me in an alternate rhythm, as one pushed in the other pulled out, faster, deeper all the time, their fingers dripping in my juice. 'Hey Al, watch this, bet this makes her cum'

Dave used his other hand to stroke and pinch my clit – and did I cum – my body just bucked underneath them, my eyes were streaming, I could hardly breathe.

Both guys pulled out of me, and let me relax a bit, the gag was removed and Alan started to stroke my hair to calm me down. After about 5 minutes, Alan suggested it was their turn to cum and told me to kneel down and suck his cock. Oh how I love that, I know every bit of his cock by now, every vein and wrinkle, I know just how he likes me to suck him and lick him. How he loves me to suck his balls into my mouth, how he loves me to lick all around the base of his hard shaft. He holds my hair back so Dave can see every movement I make, can see my cheeks sucking hard when his cock is deep inside my mouth, can see my tongue flicking over the head and down the shaft. He holds me still every now and then, I know he does not want to cum yet. He keeps telling Dave just how it feels, what a good cock sucker I am, how hot my mouth is. I keep looking over towards Dave, looking him straight in the eye as I suck Alans cock deep in my mouth. Dave is stroking his cock, watching me, it is only about 6 inches long, but thick and strong. Alan knows I want to taste it so he pushes me off and tells me to suck Dave's cock. The both laugh at my eagerness, but Dave's laughter soon turns to moans as I take his cock straight into my mouth, my nose up against his belly, sucking hard. I make love to that cock, teasing it, playing with it.

After about 5 minutes Dave pushes me off and tells me to lie down on the floor. Its not easy, there is not much room, but I lie back as Dave gets astride me and pushes his cock between my tits, wrapping my flesh around his wet cock, fucking them hard, his fingers digging into my tits, finding and pulling my nipples. Alan moves forward and starts to stroke his cock over my face, faster and faster, smiling down at me, Dave fucking my tits, faster, eyes staring at the sight, suddenly he tenses, groans and starts to shoot all over my tits, shooting up to my neck and chin. At the sight Alan shoots with him, covering my face in his seed, me laying on the dirty floor, tits and face covered in cum, stockings torn, skirt around my waist, cunt stretched and soaking.

They both push their cocks to my mouth for me to lick them clean, I love the mix of slightly difference taste. Then Alan shocks me by getting up and saying 'Hey Dave, I could do with a beer after that, how about you?'

'Hell yes, but what about her'

'Just leave the slut, I mean you don't want to fuck her do you? You never know where she has been.'

'True enough' said Dave 'Lets get that beer'

With that they both just walked away, leaving me there, covered in their cum. I would make Alan pay for that – but then again no I probably wouldn't.

So I eventually found my tshirt, dressed – well covered myself up anyway, went to the ladies to clean up abit. Eventually walked out and found a taxi to take me home to wait for my Alan to return and fuck me all night (which he did).