The Teacher Gets An 'A' Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cold water stung at first, but she didn't have the energy to move and as it slowly warmed, it felt better. She sat back against the shower wall and watched as the cum ran out of her and made its way to the drain, she couldn't believe that there was so much! She was so very tired and every orifice hurt from over use as the warm water lulled her to sleep right there on the shower floor. She woke up when the hot water ran out and she struggled to turn it off as she dragged her sore body out and dried off. She went back to the front room and gathered her clothes as she tried to dress, the house was empty. She made her way to her car and struggled to stay awake as she drove home, her body hurting, yet feeling sated as she pulled into the parking lot. She had some trouble opening the front door and after a couple of tries, finally succeeded and made her way into the living room where she collapsed on the sofa.

After a few hours of sleep, she made her way upstairs and drew a hot bath, settling into it as once again she passed out from exhaustion.

12