The Teacher: My First Time Pt. 02

Story Info
The relationship moves up a notch...
1.7k words
4.53
49k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CanadianM
CanadianM
293 Followers

As Mike reflected on the past nine months he had trouble believing it had been true. "Maybe it was just a dream?" he thought as he lay in his bed on a rainy early June Sunday morning.

He knew of course it wasn't a dream and having Joan come into his life back last August had been nothing short of incredible. But as with most things in life, it was soon coming to an end.

Mike thought back to the first time he had seen Joan when she arrived to board at their farmhouse, how he had dismissed her in his mind as a skinny, plain Jane prude. Boy had he been wrong.

His mind played back to the first sexual encounter. She had, for all purposes seduced him, not that he had been unwilling. After all she was only about 4 years older than him, but so much more worldly.

He closed his eyes and could almost taste that first taste of pussy, and how incredible it had been. He had been awkward and unsure, but Joan had guided him and he had been so happy when he felt her spasm as his tongue played.

And then she had taken him in her mouth, skillfully ministering to his virgin flesh and then tightening her lips around him as he came. It had been one amazing evening and it had only been the beginning.

From that Saturday onward, it had become a regular thing. Joan had become his sex instructor. She taught him how to satisfy a woman with his lips and tongue. She had shown him the sensitive places and how to use his lips and tongue and fingertips to give pleasure.

And she had taught him about a woman's G spot and how to find it with his fingertips and massage it until she cried out in pleasure.

Of course Joan had always satisfied him too. Usually it was with her amazing mouth, but sometimes with her magical hands and a bit of oil. She joked that she wished she had bigger tits so that she could let him titty fuck her, and although she has beautiful firm little breasts with amazing long nipples, that just wasn't going to happen.

He remembered how she would sometimes sneak into his room while his parents slept below and slip under his covers and take him in her hot mouth.

They had done lots of things that up until Joan came into his life he had only read about in men's magazines. They had sixty-nined a few times, but both of them preferred to take turns pleasuring each other.

But soon this would all be coming to an end. Joan was moving back North as she had found a teaching position in her hometown where she could be close to family and friends. He too would be moving, having been accepted at a University in Eastern Canada and would be living with his aunt back there.

What really was on Mike's mind this morning was what he and Joan had not done. Although she was always game for oral sex, fucking had been something that she was adamant they should not do. He had tried, several times, but she had always said no.

"We're heading out!" he heard his dad yell up the stairs, "We'll be back around nine tonight."

It was only 7:30 am and Mike's parents were headed off to some lodge function in Niagara Falls. He would be home alone with Joan all day and that prospect made him smile.

His smile got even wider as his door opened just as he heard his dad's truck drive away. Joan stood there completely naked. "Good morning Mike," she said with a smile, "I'm feeling really horny this morning and am hoping you are too!"

She didn't wait for a response, quickly climbing onto the bed with him and straddling his chest, her shaven mound just inches from his face. "Haven't had your tongue in days, I hope you want pussy for breakfast."

Mike did not need further invitation. He slipped his hands around to her bottom and pulled that beautiful mount to his lips. He ran his tongue up and down her slit, finding her very wet already. Joan spread those lips with her fingertips as his tongue explored the velvet wetness. He found her clit and began to lightly flick his tongue against it, just as she liked, then covered it entirely with his lips and gently sucked on that extended little nub of flesh.

Mike was glad his parents had gone out as Joan began to moan and cry out at his ministrations. "Oh Mike, oh fuck, yes...feels so good!!"

He slipped his tongue down, pushing it in deep and felt Joan's fingers in his hair, pulling him in and grinding her pussy against him. He so loved the taste and feel of her pussy and the musky scent of her sex that filled his nostrils. She was so wet this morning, Mike's face was awash with her hot juices.

As he tongue fucked her, he knew she was teasing her clit with a fingertip. He heard the familiar "Uh, uh, uh!!" as she began to quiver and her fingers gripped his hair tight. He loved it when she came and was rewarded with a huge gush of her juices as she cried out in pleasure.

He kept licking softly, enjoying that beautiful pussy until she pulled him away and rolled beside him on the bed. She kissed him long and deeply, then propped herself on her elbow, looking down into his eyes as she said, "Mmmmm thank you Mikey, I love that talented tongue of yours."

"Oh, what's this?" she asked as her hand slid down to his cock, "Someone is nice and hard!"

She began kissing down his body, taking her time, kissing and sucking his nipples on the way, something he had come to really enjoy. All the while her fingertips lightly sliding up and down his rock hard shaft.

She kissed down his belly, teasing his navel with her tongue and then nuzzling into the thatch of silky hair above his cock. She avoided his cock and moved lower, running the tip of her tongue over his sac, then gently sucking each of his balls, and hearing him moan softly as she did.

"You like that don't you Mikey? Raise up a bit for me."

"Oh yes," he replied, spreading his legs and lifting them to allow her better access.

Joan's hot tongue swirled over his balls and then down to the sensitive strip of flesh below. Mike squirmed on the bed and then gasped as her tongue moved even lower. He felt her slide her tongue around the rim of his ass, something she had never done before and he moaned, "Oh my god Joan!"

She teased him a bit, before surfacing and smiling up at him and saying, "I thought you might like a little trip around the world this morning Mike!" then moved her mouth to his cock, lips engulfing the head as she began to softly suck him.

Joan never ceased to surprise him, always trying different little tricks to give him pleasure.

Her fingers wrapped around the base of his cock as she began bob her head, his cock sliding deeper and deeper into her wonderful mouth with each bob. Although he had no point of reference, he knew that Joan must be an expert at cock sucking. He lay back, just enjoying the sensations as she made love to him with her mouth. Unlike the first few times when he had cum quickly, he now could last a long time, which added to their mutual pleasure.

Joan had told him that she loved the feel of a cock in her mouth and that sucking cock made her pussy tingle.

He doesn't know why, but as she had him deep in her mouth, he blurted out, "Oh Joan, I want to fuck you!"

She slowly pulled her lips upward, letting his cock pop from her mouth. He expected the usual, "No we can't." and was surprised when she looked into his eyes and said, "I want you to fuck me too Mike!"

"Really!" he stammered, not believing what he had heard.

"Yes Mike, soon we won't see each other and I want you to fuck me before I go!"

"Let me get a condom, I have one in my drawer." He stammered.

"No need Mike," she said, "I'm on the pill and I know you are clean, just fuck me!"

With that she moved up and kissed him long and hard on the lips, moving so she straddled him and his cock pressed against her mound. She reached down and guided the head of his cock to her slit and then pushed back and he entered her, his cock sliding into the hot wetness of her.

She began to slowly ride him, her tight pussy clenching his throbbing flesh. Mike was in heaven, his head spinning as they fucked for the first time,

The rolled around and then he was on top, his cock moving in and out in a strong steady rhythm. "Yes Mike yes...Hard!" she cried.

As his cock pushed deep, he found her breasts with his hands, squeezing them and feeling the long hard nipples against his palms.

Suddenly he felt his body flush, his breathing quicken and he moaned, "I'm going to cum!!"

He felt her hands on his ass, gripping him as he thrust quicker and faster. And then he felt the sweetness of the release, grunting loudly as he came, flooding her with his hot load of thick creamy cum.

Her pussy clenched his cock, milking him as he rode the ultimate wave of pleasure. There eyes met and they smiled, her hand found the back of his head and she pulled him down, their lips meeting in a soft sweet kiss.

They held one another tight, his cock still inside, both of them savoring the afterglow of their lovemaking.

Finally his cock slipped from her, the kiss broke and he rolled on his back beside her.

"Thank you Mike," she whispered as she kissed his cheek, "we needed to do that."

"You are amazing Joan," he replied, "I am so glad my first time was with you."

She cuddled into his side, and her fingertips lightly caressed his chest. "I am glad I could be your teacher Mike... you have been a wonderful student."

"I am glad too," He responded, "you are the best teacher ever."

"Well," she laughed, "the day is young and your parents won't be back until late, and I might have a few more things to teach you!"

To be continued, possibly...

CanadianM
CanadianM
293 Followers