The Teacher Researches Psychology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frotter
Frotter
51 Followers

" I'll want to make us something hot to drink, come keep me company in the kitchen." She said, leading him into her small kitchenette.

Though there was room the tiny kitchenette did make him stand close, and as she bent over to get a tea pot from the closet she made sure he got a good, close up view of her ass. She took longer then necessary to make sure he got a good show. She loved teasing her perverts. She filled the tea pot with water and put it on the stove.

"Get me the Amaretto and hot cocoa" she directed, pointing to the cabinet as she walked over to get two mugs, standing close to him and leaning forward so the could get a good look at her cleavage in her low cut blouse. She had dressed for the a black wool blouse she wore was warm, but low cut, and hugged her body nicely. As the water boiled she spooned hot cocoa into the cups, adding the water, stirring, and then adding the Armerretto.

She lead him back to the living room, seating herself in the left corner of the couch, crossing her legs.. She had changed from her skirt earlier in the day into a pair of dark gray stretch pants that clung to her so he could make out the outline of her body perfectly. She blew on the hot cocoa, took a sip, and licked her lip, running her tongue along it for his benefit.. After blowing some more she took a second sip, and then placed the cup on the table, bending forward as she did so and giving him another look at the creamy white cleavage and it's contrast with her black bra.

"So," she began, "have you enjoyed the evening?"

"Yes," he replied, "I'm really happy we did this."

"How about last night?" she asked, "did you enjoy our time together"

"Very much"

As he replied she brought her arm up and looked at her watch, and said "Tell me did you think of me last night, did I turn you on"

"Yes, of course"

"What were you doing while you were thinking about me?" she said, as she smiled, and rested her arm on one knees, as she wrapped her other hand around it and began stroking it up and down her arm simulating masturbation for her date.

"Steve began turning red and mumbling an answer when she cut him off

I understand men, I expect it, you can tell me" she said reassuringly.

Steve just held his head down and remained silent.

She stared directly at his crotch and could see his cock beginning to move and push up against the cloth.

"Did you need some relief last night?" she persisted.

"Well I was so excited" he replied, timidly, and still a bit defensively.

""It's OK" she said reassuringly.

"Looks like you could use some relief right now" she aid teasingly. "I'll bet if I weren't here you'd be stroking your cock,." She said as she continued stroking her arm.

"Well I can't help it, you look so..." he began to reply, but before he could finish the sentence she said

"It's OK, no need to make excuses, your dirty little secret is safe with me," she said reassuring him that his masturbation was acceptable. She knew from experience that many men who liked supervised masturbation were afraid to do so with women because they feared being considered a pervert, so the first thing she did was make sure they knew they could do it for her and reassure them she would keep their secret.

She sat up and uncrossing her legs, putting one on the couch with her foot flat on the couch and her knee pointing up. This had the effect of keeping him from getting too close to her.

She leaned back, lying on the couch with her back propped up on a cushion at one end, and her knees were up and spread wide apart. Thomas stopped up short when he saw her, unable to speak. She regarded him silently for a few moments, licking her upper lip with her tongue as she looked at him sitting and nervously fidgeting at the other end of the couch.

"Come on over here, she said, motioning him closer. Thomas complied. He tried not to stare at her, but his eyes shifted about nervously, always returning to between her legs. She smiled, again running her tongue over her upper lip.

"Go ahead, you can look," she said. "I don't mind - I want you to."

She spread her legs wider, causing her the outline of her panties to become visible through the body clinging fabric of her stretch pants, clearly outlining her well-defined pussy. She giggled when she saw him blushing.

"You like to look, don't you?" she said, turning her head slightly and smiling at him with her lips parted, watching his excitement rise as he stared hungrily between her legs. She began to move her knees together and apart, swaying them back and forth.

"It gets you hot when you can look up a girl's skirt, doesn't it? Especially when you can get a good look at her panties. You love that, don't you? Maybe I'll wear a skirt next time and let you look, maybe I'll take off my panties and let you see my cunt."

He nodded slowly, mesmerized by her tease. She giggled and kept her legs spread for him.

"His eyes widened as he took in the sight of her lying back, legs fully spread as he looked she encouraged him,

"I'll bet your going to think about this later tonight, in bed. There's no need to wait, we both know what your going to do. Go ahead, you can do it now" she said as she ran her hand up and down her thigh.

"Go ahead, you can do it, I don't mind - I want you to." she said teasingly.

He began to move his hand over his crotch..

"That' s it, take it out and show me how you do it to yourself." She said as she joined the tip of her thumb to the tip of her fingers, creating an open fist the she moved up and down to encourage him to stroke his cock.

"You look really hot," he said as he unzipped his pants "I couldn't stop thinking of how good it felt for me to rub my cock against your ass at the party last night.."

"I'll bet you think of this when you jerk off later tonight." She said as she watched him stroke.

She looked on in satisfaction that she had succeeded in doing this so quickly. Sometimes her perverts were reluctant to masturbate openly at first and had to be slowly seduced. With men like that she'd often give hand jobs a few times before she'd get them to take over and get comfortable with accepting the fact they were masturbators. But this had gone smoothly, a promising start, that had her contemplating creating a research plan for her newest subject. She reached down to the side table taking a few tissues from the box in her hand. She leaned over, reached down with the tissues in her hand and wiped the come off his cock, leaning forward and kissing him on the lips, while drying the cum off his cock. After kissing him as she pressed her body against his.

Although she knew she herself was a pervert she liked to think of herself as a therapist to masturbators who suffered from a growing sexual hunger that tormented them but was never satisfied.

She never permitted these men to have intercourse with

her. Instead she would tease them. Her treatment for their sexual pathology required her to create needs and desires for what was always held just out of reach. Sometimes she gave these perverts exquisite pleasures with her hands, or mouth, but more often she made them do it for themselves as she teased and watched.

Although her sessions with the men granted them temporary relief, what mattered most was that it be done in such a way that somehow increased their need for more. Even after explosive orgasms, when they were at home in bed alone or with their girl friends or wives, they would soon be experiencing that insistent nagging between their legs, a need for more of the tantalizing tease only she could give them.

"That's it, time to go." She said as stood up and reached for his hand, helping him up.

She then got up and took the cups into the kitchen, when she came back he asked if he could use the bath room, and he got his coat on, still seeming in a state of shock at what had just happened.

She pulled his body close to his and pushed her thigh against his crotch.

"Did you enjoy yourself tonight?" she asked in deep sexy whisper.

She could feel him moving back against her and she knew that though he had cum just minutes ago he would need to cum again soon.

"I had a wonderful time." he replied, beginning to rub himself against her thigh.

"I give you permission to think of me later when you jerk off" she said as she steered him toward the door.

When she opened the door he moved to kiss her. She allowed him to kiss her and feel her breast beast through her blouse. As he did this she reached down and felt his cock through his pants, she could tell it was beginning to stir, using her hand she firmly pushed against the hardening cock to move him out the door while whispering in sultry voice, "hurry home so you can jerk it off."

V. The Neighbor

After closing and locking the door she went to the living room, picked up the cum soaked tissues, shut the light and headed to the bathroom where she threw them in the toilet, undressed and showered, dried the water off her naked body and went to the bedroom and put on a gown, not bothering to put on underwear, she put on the red light on her lamp and lied back on the comfortable chair facing the window.

Her bedroom window did not give a view of the Manhattan skyline, instead it faced the drab wall of a nearby building. Within minuets the light in the window of the building across the way went off and a less then a minute later the late on the room next door went up and the shade went up. Sitting there was the man who lived in that apartment. The relationship had begun about a year ago. A relationship based on voyeurism, exhibitionism and mutual masturbation. She had no desire to change that relationship. Once he recognized her on the street and tried to start a conversation, but she simply smiled and said, "see you later."

He got the message. He'd passed her twice since and merely smiled and nodded to acknowledge her. Watching each other masturbate was what this relationship was based on, he accepted it and from watching the cum spurt from his cock all these nights she knew how much he enjoyed it.

She leaned back in her chair and undid her robe, letting it fall open so he could see her naked body: her breast and the bush of curly hair the formed on her pussy were clearly visible to him. She began by playing with her nipples, gently pulling, squeezing and rubbing them for her own pleasure as well as his. As she did this he pulled his pants down and took his cock in his hands, also pulling, squeezing and rubbing it, making it hard so they both could enjoy each other. She looked him in the eye as she slid her hand down her breast and stomach to her soaking pussy. She plunged a finger, then two into her cunt and used he palm to rub against her clit as she pushed her fingers in and out so he could watch.

She was so turned on by all that had transpired on her date that her first orgasm happened within seconds of the time her hand rubbed her clit. It wasn't just the physical touching, but her state of arousal that was building all day and was pushed over the edge at the sight of seeing her neighbor stroke his cock fueled her lust. As she continued to finger and rub her clit images flashed in her mind of her date jerking his cock while he stared at her body, the look in his eyes as he jerked off. She remembered the excitement she felt as her ass ground against her cock at the party, and she came again as she remembered how she felt seducing and masturbating the man on the subway, then she flashed on the images of the scene earlier that day in her office and fantasies of how she get David to do her bidding that pushed her over the edge again causing her to have a series of tiny orgasms in succession....

As these thoughts danced across her head and she recovered she saw her neighbors body lift from the chair, she could make out the spurting cum from his cock and saw his cum covered fingers and he reached for a box of tissues that she knew he kept there just for them. She blew him a kiss, got up, drew the shades, turned the ringer off on her phone, activated her clock radio, got into bed and gently drifted off into a content sleep.

FINI

Frotter
Frotter
51 Followers
12