The Teacher's Assistant

Story Info
Brian got a taste of the teacher's assistant.
6k words
4.23
71.7k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan Sanford exited from the bathroom, feeling refreshed after a long hot shower. Professor Monroe only had his classes up until noon on Wednesdays, so after a light lunch Megan had gone straight to the gym and spent two grueling hours exercising. Working by day as a college teaching assistant and studying at night working to get her master's degree, Megan didn't have much time for dating so she would frequently resort to exercising to release her pent-up frustrations.

Shaking out her curly damp hair, she grabbed her folder, laptop and some reference books from her room. Her roommate Cassandra wasn't due to be home until later that evening so Megan thought she could do her research in the living room where there were more space for her to put her study materials. Settling all her things on the coffee table, she sat on the furry rug, slipped on her black-frame glasses and turned on the laptop.

Ten minutes later Megan found herself staring straight at the screen, her mind totally blank. She had been typing and re-typing the same paragraph but somehow the sentences came out as if a preschooler had constructed them. She couldn't concentrate and her palms seemed to be sweating. She rubbed them against her thighs, absent-mindedly thinking how ticklish her inner thighs were. Slowly she became aware of the furry rug rubbing along the backs of her legs and her spine tingled. Her fingers slid to her crotch and under the hem of the cut-off sweats, adding fuel to her awakening arousal. She ran the tip of her forefinger down her vagina lips and her clit hardened and became sensitive to the slightest contact.

Giving up on her work, she went to her room and pulled out her trusty dildo and some lube and returned to the living room. From her laptop she clicked open the folder that contained some porn which she had downloaded. She shimmied out of her shorts and lacey G-string before sitting down on the armchair. Not in the mood to watch the precursor, she fast-forwarded it until it came to the part where all the action was happening.

Megan sat on the armchair, spreading her thighs wide apart until both legs were dangling over the arms. After squirting some lube on the dildo, she began to massage her pussy with her fingers as she watched the blonde woman getting fucked by the man. Her body responded quickly and she pressed the head of the dildo into her. She let out a moan when the plastic toy was fully lodged inside her pussy and she turned on the switch. Her other hand slid beneath her t-shirt to play with her nipples. Soon her whole body was writhing on the armchair as Megan continued to fuck herself with the dildo. She was so close...so close...

A knock sounded at the front door, jolting Megan out of her euphoria.

Brian Campbell dropped the heavy box by the door, his heart pounding with excitement. Finally he had a perfect reason to come looking for Megan at her home. He was a junior at the college and took a class where Megan was the TA.

Fuck, but she was one hot woman. Even though she dressed conservatively during classes, there was no hiding her perfect body beneath all the jackets and pants. She always had her hair pulled back in a bun and Brian had always wondered how long her hair was and whether it was wavy or straight. He had his answer one night when he was out drinking with his frat brothers at a dive bar and stumbled upon her. She had worn an outfit that showcased her smooth skin and a pair of long satiny legs. Her glorious black hair was curly and cascaded down to the middle of her back. Since then Brian had masturbated with that image of Megan, good and proper TA Megan, her tight body soft and pliant as he fucked her and having her giving him a blow job.

Pulling his mind back to the present, Brian glanced down at the heavy box, feeling gleeful when he had spied the address taped neatly across it and realized it was to be sent to Megan's home. It was addressed to Cassandra Summers, though, but it offered him the perfect excuse. He could pretend he didn't know Megan lived here when he had already found that out at the beginning of the semester. Having learnt her daily schedule by heart, she should be home at this hour.

He raised his hand to knock on the door when a short scream rang out from inside the apartment. He froze just as another long moan greeted his ears. Did Megan have company?

Well, only one way to find out, Brian thought.

He rapped on the wood and the noises stopped abruptly. He heard some shuffling before the door was pulled open to reveal Megan. She looked flushed and her dark hair was tousled, as if someone had run their hands through them moments before. A pair of glasses was perched on her nose and her eyes were bright, as if she was having a fever.

"Mr. Campbell," Megan's voice came out as a sexy rasp.

Remembering to act surprised, Brian gave a gasp. "Ms. Sanford!" He looked down, drawing her attention to the box by his feet. "Uh, I am delivering a package, but I think I got the wrong address," he said, clutching the clipboard as if he was nervous.

"Oh, who's it for? I know most of the tenants on this floor; maybe I can point you to the right door," she offered.

She was so sweet, Brian thought.

"Um..." He glanced at the clipboard even though he had the name memorized. "It's for Summers...Cassandra Summers."

Megan smiled. "You've came to the right place, Mr. Campbell. Cassandra's my roommate."

"Oh, thank God," Brian said with a laugh. "Can I take this in, then? This box is kinda heavy."

She immediately stepped back, pulling the door wider open for him to enter. "Sure, follow me. You can drop it outside Cassie's room," she said. "I didn't know you work at the delivery company, Mr. Campbell."

"It's part-time," Brian answered as he made a show of lifting the delivery box from the floor, groaning slightly as if it was the heaviest thing he had ever lifted. The truth was even though it was quite heavy, it wasn't anything that he couldn't handle; he had lifted weights heavier than this as part of his training regimen. He entered the apartment and pretended to struggle beneath the weight as Megan shut the door behind them. Brian took the opportunity to take in her apartment. It was quite small, with the kitchen on his right and the living room on his left. It was beautifully decorated with feminine touches; from the floral-patterned covers on the couch to the lacey cream-colored floor lamp standing at a corner. Books were strewn across the coffee table and an open laptop revealed a paused movie showing what appeared to be a couple locked in a heated embrace.

Was Megan watching that? Brian wondered.

He also took the opportunity to check out Megan who was already down the short hallway, standing outside a door on the left. His steps slowed as he appreciated the fine view; she was dressed in a white t-shirt that couldn't hide her dark, erected nipples and a pair of cut-off sweatpants that barely covered her round ass. Her sweet laughter jolted him out of his lust-infused stupor. "Are your muscles real? I'd thought this would weight like peanuts for you," she said.

Brian continued to huff even as his heart soared at the thought of Megan checking him out as well. "Don't laugh at me, please. I haven't been training since the season's over."

"You don't have classes today?" Megan asked.

Brian set the box down dramatically right outside what must be Cassandra's room. "My class ends at ten every Wednesday. God, what's in this, bricks?"

Megan bent at her waist to look at the return address and Brian breathed in the flowery smell of her shampoo and body wash. The wide neckline of her shirt exposed those luscious, creamy globes on her chest. A few centimeters more and Brian would be able to see her nipples...

She straightened, depriving Brian of the view. "Must be a care package from her parents as well as a few personal belongings, I think. Her parents always send her something from home."

Brian took the clipboard from the top of the box and handed it to her. "Do you mind signing for this?" Megan signed the receipt with flourish and looked up to see Brian's intense blue-eyed gaze on her face.

"Uh...thanks for bringing this in," she whispered, suddenly aware of the close proximity of their bodies.

Brian blinked and took a step back. Megan immediately felt the loss of his body heat. "You're welcome, Ms. Sanford. Can I have a glass of cold water, please?" he asked and ran a hand from his forehead to the top of his closely-shorn dark blonde hair.

"Y-yes, of course," she stammered and walked quickly away. Brian quickly pushed open the door on the opposite side to reveal a small bedroom. His quick eyes took in the picture frame on the dresser just inside the door and deduced that this must be Megan's room. The attaching bathroom's door was wide open. There wasn't anybody here; Megan was definitely alone in the apartment with him.

He turned and strode quickly down the hallway, stopping at the living room behind the armchair. He glanced at the laptop again and recognized the faces of the actors, or more specifically, porn stars. Beside the laptop was a tube of lubricant. He glanced down at the armchair and a purple object grabbed his attention. It was a dildo and Brian touched it with a finger. It was wet and sticky. Lying beside the dildo was a scrap of delicate lace panties. His lips curled into a grin.

Ms. Sanford was masturbating, he thought. That explained the harried look on her face when she had opened the door. And not to mention those erected nipples.

Megan rounded the corner into the kitchen, her heart pounding with confusion and nerves and for some reason, excitement. She was glad to be away from Brian Campbell's looming presence even for just a moment. She had never been so aware of him before this. To her, Brian was just another student in her classroom. But now that he's in her home, his 6'2" frame seemed larger than life compared to her own 5'6". His delivery uniform did nothing to hide that broad chest and his muscly arms had filled up the sleeves when he flexed them to carry the box. His strong legs were encased in a pair of faded jeans that fitted him so well that they might be tailor-made for him only.

Megan quickly shook her head, as if she could shake that image of Brian out of her mind. What was she thinking? He was just a twenty-one-year-old student and she was practically his teacher. Even though she was older than him a mere five years she won't allow herself to have any inappropriate thoughts to Brian or to any of her other students. Pulling in a deep, steadying breath, she let it out again slowly and felt herself calmed somewhat. She reached for a glass and filled it with water from the tap and cracked some ice into it.

"I don't have cold water so I popped in some ice, if that's okay," Megan called out as she exited from the kitchen holding the filled glass. She halted and gasped when she realized the laptop was still open. Her eyes darted towards Brian and let out a shriek when he held up the purple dildo. "Put that down, it's private!"

Instead of looking contrite, Brian stuck his finger against the dildo and pulled back slightly showing the evidence of her arousal. "My, my, Ms. Sanford, you are quite a sexual person, aren't you?" Brian asked, his teasing smile turned into a leer.

Megan lunged at him, preparing to douse him with the glass of cold water in her hand. Brian quickly dropped the piece of rubber and grabbed her hand. Deftly he twisted the glass from her hand and doused some of the chilly water down the front of her shirt, soaking her skin. She let out a breathless gasp. Seizing the opportunity of her temporary distraction, Brian set the half-empty glass on a side table and pulled at Megan until he had her trapped between his body and the armchair.

Grabbing her breasts roughly through her soaked clothing, Brian said, "Why are you acting like a shy virgin all of a sudden, Ms. Sanford when I have a distinct memory of you acting like a sexy little nymph?"

Megan bucked when Brian pinched her nipples. She gave him a hard push but he barely budged. "I don't know what you're talking about." Brian gave a meaningful glance down at the dildo at their feet and the porn that was paused on the laptop. Megan snorted and rolled her eyes. "So I masturbate. What normal woman with a functioning libido won't? It's hardly news."

"I don't know," Brian said; his lips twitching as he reached a hand into his pocket. "Maybe the faculty would be interested to know this."

"That I masturbate?" Megan asked incredulously.

"No, this," he said, pulling out his phone. He swiped the screen with one thumb and Megan was so curious by what Brian meant that she stopped her struggles. Brian made a satisfied noise in his throat as he found what he was looking for and showed Megan the screen.

It was a video taken using the phone's camera. It showed a crowded public setting and the image was gritty but Megan could recognize it as the dive bar she had gone to a few months before. Her own face appeared on the video, making her gasped out again in surprise. In it, Megan was tucked in a corner with a few friends, sharing a roll of joint.

"Where did you get this?" she asked in a shaky voice.

Brian tapped the screen with a smirk. "I took it, silly," he answered, tucking the phone back into his pocket.

She glared at him with hate. "I'll pay you to delete it."

Brian laughed. "Oh, my sweet, innocent Ms. Sanford, there are so many things in this world that money couldn't buy."

"What the hell do you want then?"

"I thought it's clear what I want," Brian said, tugging at the neckline of her shirt, exposing the tops of her breasts.

"If you thought I'm just going to let you rape me—"

"Oh, no, Ms. Sanford," he interjected. "I'm not going to rape you; you're going to let me fuck you willingly."

"I could still get the cops to arrest you," she spat.

"You won't because you wouldn't risk your job like this," he replied. "Not to mention that master's degree you have been working so hard for."

"Smoking weed is legal in this state," Megan tried again.

"Sure it is, but imagine the look on the dean's face when one of the staff in his prestigious institution was caught taking drugs," he said. "And not to mention..." He pulled out his phone again and Megan's stomach plummeted as she wondered what other humiliating things about her that was stored in it. He showed her the screen again and it showed Megan on her knees in front of a man right outside the same dive bar, taken that same night she smoked the joint. Brian stopped the video and pulled the phone away halfway through. "You took drugs and then gave a man one hell of a blowjob within the span of a few hours. What an interesting life you lead, Ms. Sanford," he said, his voice mockingly reprimanding.

Megan closed her eyes and tears spilled down her flaming cheeks. She regretted that night, not because of the videos, but she was not that kind of girl who took drugs and went around pleasuring men. She had just broken up with her boyfriend and her friends had taken her out for drinks to forget her heartbreak. One of them had taken some weed with them and started passing the smoke around. At her friends' urging Megan took a pull as well, but she couldn't tolerate the smell so she had refused more. But the effects had taken over her body and when a strange man pulled her out of the dive bar and urged her down to her knees with his dick hanging out of his pants, she didn't fight him off. Instead she remembered feeling extremely aroused and sucked him with gusto. His mysterious identity and dominant personality had only added fuel to the lust firing inside her.

Brian pinched her nipples and she opened her eyes and struggled from his touch. "Stop this. I'm warning you: my roommate's coming home as we speak," she lied.

"Your roommate won't be home until six so we have approximately three hours to play," he said.

Megan's eyes widened with shock. "You...you have been stalking me?"

He didn't answer and instead with one swift movement carried Megan up and balanced her on one shoulder. Megan screamed and hit his back as hard as she could, which in turn earned her a hard landing on the couch. She felt the wind knocked out of her and Brian seized the front of her shirt with two hands and ripped it from the collar right down to the bottom hem.

He managed to get a fleeting glance of Megan's perfect, dark nipples before she screamed out in shock and fear as her arms flew to the front, hiding her naked torso. He pried her arms roughly and held them next to her head, feeling more frustrated than angry with her. She struggled against his strength but she couldn't stop him from looking down at her body. Brian waited her out in silence; his patience honed by hours of practice on the football field. He'd learned to wait out the defensive team, his quick eyes reading their formations before going all out.

Now he used that on the delectable Megan Sanford, holding her still in place whilst her body began to tire and her struggles weakened. He made sure to make a show of leering at her breasts, which served to fuel her anger and frustration and in turn, sapped her energy faster. After what seemed like an eternity of screaming and fighting, Megan collapsed back against the couch, breathing hard, her reading glasses askew.

"Finally," Brian said. He was already getting quite deaf and his arms were shaking from exertion. She was strong for someone her size, he thought. "There's something seriously wrong with your neighbors. I'm surprised they haven't come knocking on your door; from all that yelling you'd think someone was being murdered here."

He shifted around so that he could sit on the couch between Megan's legs and deftly plucked the glasses from her nose, setting them on the coffee table. She felt so worn out physically and mentally that she didn't resist when Brian palmed her breasts and played with her nipples. "That's a good girl, Megan," he crooned when she arched off her back. Her sexual need that had been interrupted earlier flared back to life under his fingers' ministrations. He bent to lick at a stiff nipple and Megan gasped. "Sweet, responsive Megan," he uttered and flicked his tongue back and forth before closing his lips around the nipple and sucked. The gentleness in his touch, a direct polar opposite of his appalling behavior and words earlier, surprised Megan so much that she forgot the reason why she should put a stop to this.

His hands grabbed the waistband of her shorts and started to tug it off. Megan's hand shot down to stop him but Brian only chuckled. "It's okay, sweet girl. Let me take a peek of that pussy." His deep soothing voice seemed to have a hypnotic effect on her; her head felt like it was stuffed full of cotton and her limbs became heavy.

Grinning, Brian tugged at Megan's shorts again, and this time she offered no resistance. He let out a loud groan when he saw her pussy for the very first time. Megan was cleanly shaven and her labia were puffy and pink from arousal. He lifted a finger to trail along the seam and watched with satisfaction at the moisture that seeped out from it. "I swear to God, Ms. Sanford, you have the prettiest pussy I've ever seen." His finger teased the opening lightly and soon the tip was coated with her creamy juices and his finger slipped past the puffy lips easily.

"Oh, God," Megan moaned. She wanted to close her legs from the violation but Brian's big body was keeping them wide open. A sense of humiliation shot through her mind when she found that she was turned on by the helplessness of her position. No, she shouldn't feel aroused by this, she thought belatedly, but her body didn't take heed of what her mind was ordering it to do. "Please stop," she whimpered.

12