The Teacher's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the bed shift and opened my eyes to see her straddling me backwards. I watched as she lowered herself down onto my cock, enveloping it in the incredibly hot grip of her well soaked pussy. I was given the view of her wonderfully tight ass as it flexed while my shaft disappeared below it. It felt so hot in there, like a hot tub that was almost too hot to soak in. I kept watching as she bobbed up and down on top of me. Oh god, how I loved the rush that sex with Jackie gave me.

Jackie tried to maintain a slow pace, not driving either of us to a great orgasm but just enjoying the coupling. Sometimes she moved up and down, while other times she just ground back and forth. She even laid back on me a while, my hands on her tits as she rested. I think she may have had one or two small orgasms, where she just paused and shivered a bit.

I turned my head a bit and saw her reflected in the shiny plate of a trophy. Jackie's mother Margaret was at the kitchen window, watching our sex. She had parted the curtains just enough so she could watch without getting too close to the window, but she was still leaning forward over the sink. It was hard to tell from the angle and reflection, but one arm was positioned towards the center of her body, possibly for rubbing her own breast...or further down?

"Oh! Cramp!" Jackie exclaimed suddenly, and fell to the side. She quickly straightened her leg to relive the cramping, them pulled at me to come over to her. I quickly climbed on top of her and entered her in the missionary position. My cock pushed its way into her juicy slit, and I started giving it to her hard and consistently, driving for her climax. Her hips were rising up to grind against mine, and she seemed eager to climax as well. The urge to cum came upon me quickly, much sooner that I wanted. Trying to prevent my own orgasm, I stopped thrusting and remained motionless, my throbbing cock barely in her steamy cunt as I tried to relax and slow this process.

Jackie looked up at me, those big blue eyes watching me, reading my thoughts, seeing my struggle. At first, she just waited to let me relax. Then, completely still and staring into my eyes, she started to squeeze my manhood with her vaginal muscles, contracting down and massaging it.

She drove me to action, and I started pounding my prick fully into her, slamming my hips into hers, then pulling slowly out. I stared intently into her eyes while making love to my blond beauty. I was so aware of this joining, that this was a new kind of relationship. I was in love with her but at the same time I was almost angry with her. I wanted her to cum on my cock...to watch her explode under me as I showered her with my own cum again. It was lust and desire...control...love... my mind seemed clouded and consumed by all these feelings. I was trying to take my time, to slowly approach my orgasm, but that effort failed.

She cried out half in protest, half with encouragement as I relentlessly ploughed into her again, bringing her to the edge of that dark chasm. I quickly glanced to the trophy and Margaret was still watching. I wanted her to see her daughter cum on my cock, so I leaned down and spoke into her ear as I took one more deep stab of my cock into her womb.

"Cum...Now!" And that was all it took. She screamed as her orgasm ripped through her, her back arched and her fingers clawing my back. That incredible energy that had been building between us now peaked and exploded between us. I felt the near terror a woman must feel during her orgasm because I exploded, my body shaking as jet after jet of hot cum fired into her womb like a high pressure hose. This went on for an eternity, although it was likely only seconds in real time. Then I collapsed, half on the bed and half on Jackie's heaving body.

Even as I fell from the peak of my orgasm, I could feel her vagina clench around my cock, its spasms trying to milk very drop out of me. At some point, I rolled away from her onto my back. She followed me, rolling onto her side and cuddled against me. She moved her leg over mine so that her pussy was right on my thigh. I could feel her puffy lips, and our cum oozed from her to flow down over my leg. I caressed her hair with my hand, moving it away from her face. She looked up at me and we kissed.

"Oh baby, I love you," slipped my mouth. I had not intended to say it but there it was.

"Oh Doug, I love you too! Always have, and always will," she answered. I was uncomfortable with this, because I had never committed to any woman before. I didn't expect it to happen, nor did I see it coming, but it was good just same. We cuddled up and fell asleep happy and exhausted resting in each others arms. My last thoughts were about her mom watching, and if I should tell her.

Morning Glory

It was just after dawn when Jackie woke me up as she got out of bed to go to the bathroom. It must have been warm during the night because the covers were still under me. I needed to go pee also but lay back and dozed off again until Jackie returned. When she got back onto the bed I opened my eyes and she kissed me lightly.

"I need to pee," I groaned.

"You might want to wash up too," she said softly. "I needed to. Someone made me all sticky last night." I smiled at her and kissed her back lightly before rolling off the bed and heading to the bathroom. I did a quick peek to make sure Margaret was not around, then slipped out the door and into the bathroom. I relieved my full bladder and used a washcloth to wipe all the sticky and sweaty parts of my body down. Again the quick check before slipping naked back out the door and into Jackie's room.

As I approached the bed, I found Jackie spread out on the bed, face down. This presented her ass as the most prominent feature on the bed, and such beauty I had never seen before. Her firm little ass was like two very small half-watermelons, in perfect symmetry. Each round, succulent cheek was separated from the other by a half-inch gap that was perfectly shadowed in the early light from the window behind her. I approached the bed softly, not wanting her to move, then stood at the foot of the bed for some moments, burning the image of that amazing ass into my memory. It was so mouth-wateringly delicious looking I had to explore it.

I moved over to the side of the bed, touching the side with my knees. I first hovered over her butt to see if I could smell her ass musk at all, but I could only detect the sweet perfume of her scented soap. Softly, I reached out my hand to touch her ass...the skin was so soft. I rubbed it gently, letting my fingers explore the smooth skin. With the tip of one finger, I traced the tan line where each thigh met with her butt. It was not a dark tan and the line was barely visible in the diffuse early morning light. When my finger ran up her ass crack, she wiggled a bit.

I slowly moved my other hand to her soft ass and began kneading her flesh a bit. Her behind was almost all muscle beneath that soft flesh. It was more like very stiff dough in a sealed bag than the normal fleshy tail many women have. But it felt so good under my hands, and it must have felt good to Jackie as well as she spread her legs just a bit and moaned. After a while, I moved my face down to kiss her soft skin and take in her sweet smell. Her lovely cheeks surrounded my face and warmed my skin as I moved between her globes. There I found a light hint of that natural fragrance from her crack and I took in that sweet, funky smell. Maybe I'm too weird but that scent drove me to another level of lust and desire.

I moved my hands up and pulled her cheeks wider apart, allowing a cool breezy to move over her hot anus. She gasped at this.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked quietly. She had been game for everything we had done together so far, and in fact had led most of it. But this was a wholly new venue for play.

"Yessss," she hissed. "It just surprised me." So now I was looking down at that little wrinkle centered in her crack. Her creased hole looked flawless to me, unlike the women in those porn clips with assholes that look destroyed or were just dirty. It was clean, and had a nice pink shade on the straight ridges that radiated out from the center of her hole. I inhaled her scent once more and decided to move in for a kiss. When my lips brushed her rosebud, her sphincter twitched in response. I paused to see if this was positive or negative, but Jackie said nothing so I continued.

Leaning forward, I kissed her ring and used my tongue to rim around it, coating the whole area with saliva, before rolling my tongue and probing her tightness. It was so tight that her muscles resisted me. I lifted my head from her crack.

"Relax Jackie," I said softly. "Just open up for me a little." The tenseness I felt in her gluteus disappeared as she relaxed and I gently pushed my tongue through her sphincter. I had only done this a very few times, but the feeling as that tight ring clenches your tongue is unique, more so as I was sure I was the first to visit this fissure of pleasure. I eased it back out for a moment, then pushed back in again.

"Oh yes," she said in a soft, throaty voice. "I never...do that...more." I guess she liked it so I continued to tongue fuck her anus gently but firmly, pausing occasionally to lick up and down her ass crack. She moaned as I devoured her little star, lapping away happily. It felt like a feast of deviant sexual pleasure and I was enjoying it. I lost track of time as I kept sucking at her asshole. When I paused again to look at my work, the little pink ridges stood out puffy with blood. I felt that crinkly hole begging me to softly glide the tip of my tongue over each individual ridge, to sooth and relax while exciting her as well. I pause and move up behind her head.

"Do you like it?" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh god. . . Oh yes. I like that." She panted.

"Show me," I teased her. "Show me how much you want this. Present your ass to me." Looking back, I still have no idea where that came from but to my surprise, it worked. She languidly pulled her knees up under her until her bottom was presented high in the air. She positioned her head down on the pillow and reached back with both hands to pull her cheeks apart. It was a beautiful bottom with full cheeks on either side of a smooth valley. With this position I could also see her wet pussy, labia swollen with desire.

"Lick me!" she hissed at me. "Eat my butt, you ass-licker!" This time I moved onto the bed and got behind her. I lower my face to your wide open crack and pushed my tongue back into her hole. I moved it in and out, each time getting a little deeper until every bit of my tongue was inside her. With her hands holding her cheeks apart, my hand was free to move underneath to explore her sopping vagina. I slide first one finger and then two into her gooey, hot passage. If I moved them just right, I could even feel the fingers in her pussy against my tongue in her ass through that thin membrane that separates the two orifices.

My face was buried in her ass as I felt her pussy juices start to overflow her cunt drip around my fingers. I begin to forcefully finger-fuck her pussy while still tongue-fucking her tight little ass. In just moments her entire body is shacking with desire and I slow down. I removed my now-soaked fingers from her cunt and finish off with a short kiss of her asshole, allowing some saliva to escape my mouth and drip right onto her ass.

I placed more kisses on her cheeks as my finger took the saliva and began to spread it around the tight little hole. I rubbed it around the ring of her sphincter, noticing that her sensitive crinkled skin was puckered up tight, seemingly itching from the attention it already received and anxious for the play yet to come. I accommodated that desire as I slowly applied pressure to get my index finger to slide inside her. Even with only half an inch of my finger into her anus, I could feel her ass clamp down hard around my finger. This ass is so tight that it was pushing my finger back, but I increased the pressure and more slides in.

Jackie grunted but pushed back at my hand, spreading her cheeks wider with her hands. I slide the finger in and out, and with each slow movement of my finger in and out of her, it goes in deeper until my entire finger was buried in her ass all the way up to my fist. Unable to be still, Jackie rocked her hips up and down, sliding my finger in and out of her ass before me.

I knew where I wanted this to end up and it means I needed to open her up even more. When my finger was almost out of her I pulled it out the rest of the way. Jackie paused in her movements, waiting. I placed a thumb over her hole and pressed, pushing her little muscles wider as it eased into her back door. She grunted and then pushed back, wanting this larger penetration in her ass.

It was incredibly erotic to look down on her perfect body before me, ass in the air with her face pressed down onto the pillow, eyes closed. I moved closer behind her, and with my other hand directed my stiff member into her wet pussy. With a strong hip thrust, and pushed most of my hard shaft into the burning fire of her pussy and she gasped loudly. I knew she was close to cumming so I pressed my thumb deep into her anus as I thrust deep into her womb with a few quick strokes.

Jackie turned her face into the pillow and screamed as her orgasm made her legs shake and quiver. I waited no longer, but in the troughs of her orgasm, pulled my thumb from her behind and then my cock from her pussy. My cock was so wet with per copious juices that when I nudged it up against her wet rosebud, it had very little trouble parting her sphincter muscles further and with a quick push my cockhead was already inside.

"OH GOD!" I heard faintly as she sobbed into the pillow.

"Does it hurt?" I asked. She nodded her head up and down. "Do you want me to take it out?" I asked, not sure if I really would if she told me to. She rose her head and shook it from side to side.

"No," she gasped. "I want this. I just..." she took a shuddering deep breath and continued. "I knew...that you wanted...my ass. I want you...to have it. But...God, you feel so fucking huge back there." I waited, knowing she needed time to adjust to my cock back there, and also allowing my excitement level to drop. If I was going to invade her ass, I wanted to enjoy it for a time.

It was during this pause that I thought to check the window. I looked into one of the small mirrors I placed on the shelves and was not surprised to see her mother Margaret watching. Her eyes were fixed on the area where our bodies were coupled together which was below my eye level, so I was sure she would not notice me watching her. This time, I could see that she was wearing her house coat, but it was not fastened at all. Her right hand was inside the left side of the coat, apparently caressing or cupping her left breast. Her left arm was down over her abdomen, so I surmised her was also playing with herself down there as well.

I was brought back to the bed by the feeling of her asshole pressing back against my cock. Apparently she was ready for more as she continued pressing my dick into her ass with slow and steady pressure. I held steady as she wiggling and twisting, trying to get my dick inside her. I was amazed the more I filled her virgin ass, I figured she feel more pain as her rectum was forced open. Yet she inched her ass further onto my cock, pressing steadily but slowly. I reached around and found her clit, and began to softly run my finger on it. Then I shifted my hand down a little so I could push my fingers into her sticky cunt while continuing to slide my stiff meat further into her tight tunnel.

Jackie told me later that my fingers made her crazy. With my fingers wiggling inside her pussy and my palm cupped over her clit, her attention was drawn away from any pain in her ass towards the ongoing sensation in her vagina. My distraction worked to focus all her energy to the need that burned from between her legs to deep in her womb. I felt her wiggle up and down against my fingers and her anal muscles completely relaxed, offering little resistance as I now pushed my dick completely into her ass.

I paused again at this point, again to allow her to get used to this. But I also wanted to drive her crazy mentally. I wiggled my hips in a small circle and then wiggle my fingers in her pussy.

"Where's my cock?" I hissed as my hips bumped against the soft, supple flesh of her buttcheeks.

"It's in my ass, baby," she moaned. Her hand reached back and felt her anus, stretched around my hard shaft. "I never thought it would feel like this."

"Like what?"

"So full," she said dreamily. "It really only hurts just a bit, but I am so fucking full." She was not one to use fowl language so it was very erotic to hear her use it now. Once she got used to having my cock stuck in her ass, Jackie thrust back her hips to bury it deep into her canal. She groaned loudly as the mixture of pain and pleasure assaulted her ass. She was panting heavily as she tried to relax and become accustomed to the thick shaft now deep inside her ass. The further she made my cock penetrate her tight ass the more intensely enjoyable the sensations were for me.

"You're going to make me cum if you keep that up," I grunted as I struggled to control myself.

"That was my idea," she groaned as her anal muscles squeezed around my shaft. Below my hard cock my balls were twitching and jerking and I wanted to come in her ass so bad. To hold back my impending orgasm I put a hand on her hip and stopped Jackie's movement to concentrate on moving back from that peak.

I checked the mirror again and Margaret was still in the window but here eyes were just slits now. Her left arm was furiously moving below the level I could see and I figured she was feverishly masturbating herself to orgasm. The thought of my high school MILF fantasy getting off on watching me fuck her daughter's ass was just too wild.

I started pounding her ass, driving to my orgasm. Every time my hips smashed into her buttocks, a loud slap filled the room punctuating as my cock penetrated her bowels. Jackie bucked and screamed, urging me to penetrate her deeper

"Fuck me," She screamed at me. "Fuck me!"

I was fucking her ass faster and faster, forcing Jackie to move her hands from her ass to hold herself on the bed against my onslaught. Every time I plunged back into her, her firm ass-cheeks would spread apart as my hips impacted them. I guess I literally fucked the shit out of Jackie while her own mom watched and that turned me on more. Both of us were making noises of almost agonizing pleasure as I ground my hips into that tight ass, pushing my cock as far as it would go.

"My God," she sobbed. "You're ripping my ass in two...so fucking good!" Over and over, I plunged my cock into Jackie's tight ass and pulled it back out. Every time I rammed into her, I wondered at the sensations I felt, the way she opened her ass to me and how her ass grasped my shaft. With every stroke I heard her moan, an expression of how fantastic it was for her too.

Holding her hips, I fucked my cock in and out, watching Jackie's sphincter stretch in and out each time. Her eyes were shut tight and I watched beneath me as she dug her fingers into the bed, twisting her uplifted ass about lewdly. Jackie began to moan and squeal, her noises calling me to release my semen into her anal tract.

Jackie abandoned herself to the moment as the pent up emotions combined with the sensations coursing through her womb and rectum drove her crazy. Her whole body was quivering with desire and I was too close to hold back now.

"Oh babe. I'm going to cum." I groaned.