The Teacher's Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Mother's pussy was getting wetter, and she could feel it try to clamp down on her tongue as she thrust it in and out. Those inner vaginal muscles spasmed, needing something to clamp onto, so Jackie slid two fingers into the narrow, creamy interior of Margaret's hole. The dark haired woman gasped as her blonde daughter jacked her off, sliding her fingers in and out of her hungry slit.

After some moments Margaret, reached further down her daughter's body, gently urged her back up. Jackie moved away and Margaret got up and motioned her daughter to lay down. Jackie lay back on the sofa and her mother mounted the sofa, placing her own dripping pussy over her daughter's face. She leaned back forward and buried her face into Margaret's pussy and settled into the classic 69 position. The room became filled with the grunts, groans, slurps and moans that the two sexy women made as they continued on.

Consummation

It was at this point that I snuck into the room. I had awakened from my dozing to realize that Jackie had not returned to the bed. I threw some shorts on and went in search of her. When I heard the sounds, I cautiously made my way towards the living room and saw them on the sofa, Jackie under her mom with the top of Jackie's head buried between my drama teacher's legs. Here was my current and incredible lover having sex with her very good looking mother who was definitely one of my MILF fantasies when I was in high school.

Watching, it was clear that both women were familiar with lesbian love and were both very into the moment, which excited me and started my cock growing once more. They both were working to bring each other to orgasm, but Jackie was already so hyper aroused that she got there first. Unable to concentrate, her licks got slower. Then she lowered her head away from the wet pussy above her, eyes open, muscles taut and straining. She saw me standing there and her eyes widened for just an instant, but the urgency of the moment was already upon her. She ground her pussy up against her mother's face, moaning loudly, eyes fixed on me as if she was sharing it with me.

"O God," Jackie grunted as she came against Margaret's mouth. She shivered and shook and the orgasm hit her over and over. Margaret avidly licked up all of her daughter's juices until Jackie could not take it any more and pushed her mouth away, panting as she caught her breath.

"You taste wonderful, my daughter," Margaret purred. "I'm glad I could give you that."

"Can I return the favor?" Jackie asked, with her eyes on me. "You haven't cum yet and I want to give you the same kind of pleasure."

"How can I say no to an orgasm from the daughter I love? I'm yours." Jackie repositioned her head up between Margaret's thighs and just blew softly across Margaret's crotch at first. In a few moments she had her mother wiggling back and forth, pushing her hips down onto Jackie, trying to get that teasing mouth onto her pussy. My girlfriend lifted her head up and planted a deep soul kiss right on Margaret's cunt lips.

"Oooooh," Margaret groaned, "Lick me, pleeease."

Jackie complied, working her slowly towards an orgasm with cycles of licking, blowing, kissing and penetration with her tongue, using her own experiences to slowly approach that crest. As she eased her face back for a breath, she looked at me and motioned me to come closer. I quietly moved towards the sofa, trying very hard not to make a sound. Jackie continued manipulating her mother with her mouth, but now had her eyes open. With one hand outstretched, she reached to me until she could touch my shorts. Without stopping her munching, she pulled at my shorts, signaling to me to remove them.

"Oh yes, honey! Eat me...oh...so close," Margaret moaned. Jackie pulled my hard cock, then with her hand, pointed to the pussy she was currently eating. It took me a moment to really believe she was telling me to fuck her mother, but that was clearly what she wanted me to do. I gave her a raised eyebrow just to check and got that loud look that only a woman can do that tells you not to argue but do what you are told.

I placed one knee right next to Jackie's head and, taking my cock in hand, placed it between my teacher's wet and swollen pussy lips just as Jackie moved her mouth away. As soon as I felt that warmth on my cockhead, I pushed forward, burying over half my penis in her with one thrust.

"Oh God!" Margaret screamed at the pleasure. Then there was a realization that this was not something her daughter was doing and she tried to pull away and turn at the same time. "What...what are you doing? Noooo!" She turned enough to see it was me behind her, but Jackie grabbed her thighs and I grabbed her hips and together we held her in place.

"Fuck her, Doug!" Jackie told me from below her mom. "Give her what she really needs!" I sunk deeper into Margaret's very wet pussy, but it was so tight! Even as I pushed it was like a first time lover. It must have been tight for her too, based on her struggling and her protestations.

"Oh God!" she sobbed. "Please nooo!" I was getting concerned I was really hurting her and should stop when Jackie lifted her head and clamped on to her mother's swollen clit with her mouth. Margaret swallowed her protest mid word and groaned in what was unmistakably a sound of pleasure. I paused to let her adjust, and to calm my own ardor as this was the kind of situation that most men dream about. I had my sexiest high school teacher on her knees in front of me taking my cock from behind while her beautiful and nymphomaniac daughter was sucking on her mother's clit from below.

I eased forward and sunk my hard-on once more into Margaret's hot pussy. I noticed how the meaty flesh of her ass rippled and flowed in sensuous waves when I slammed into her. I could look down to see Jackie on her back below us with her face right below where my cock was pounding into her mother's dripping cunt. Jackie shifted her head and must have done something quite interesting to her mother's clit because the reaction was unexpected and loud.

She froze like paralyzed, then yelled "Oh God Oh God OH GOD OHHHHHHHH!" before she started shaking and quivering as a powerful orgasm swept through her. I stopped moving, focused on resisting the temptation to pound my cock into her and drive to my own orgasm. I also felt Jackie's head drop away as she rested her neck on the couch while her mom experienced this orgasm. Together we waited as our 'victim' passed through her orgasm and recovered. Finally there was that big sigh as she returned to full awareness.

"What did you two do to me?" she asked in a shaky voice. "I've never experienced that before!"

"Mama," Jackie said from below. "We love you. I know how long you have been without and Doug has wanted you for years. He's too good a lover for me to be selfish with, especially because I wanted you too."

"Baby," she sobbed. "But we have committed..."

"We're all adults here," I interrupted. "Although it was an impassioned moment, I think Jackie knew exactly what she was doing. All the way."

"Besides," Jackie purred. "Who says we're done with you?" As she finished speaking she lifted her mouth up to her mother's pussy and began to lick all the juices that had already leaked out. I felt her tongue on my cock at the boundary between my shaft and Margaret's labia. I guessed I should be moving too and settled into a comfortable rhythm of sliding my cock slowly in and out of her. Jackie and I were focused on giving the woman we both loved more intense pleasure.

"I love you daughter," mom said dreamily. "As for you, Doug, I never knew. But if you love my daughter, that's enough for me. Oh God!" The last was accompanied by a shiver as a spasm of pleasure radiated from her loins.

"We love you too, Mom," Jackie said in a muffled voice from beneath her mom.

Jackie's mouth continued to work her mom's pussy and I was aware of the loud slurping and sucking noises as she consumed the flowing juices. Jackie also managed to reach around and work her fingers up to caress my balls and even tease the perineum behind my testicles to excite me further. I just held onto Margaret's hips and worked my cock in and out of her very hot and wet cunt.

I wondered how far this would go and how long I could last. I was trying very hard to keep the pace slow and easy but the women beneath me were both building quickly. Jackie moved her mouth to the side for a moment.

"That's it, babe," she directed me. "Fuck mom's cunt nice and hard. Make her come all over your cock." Margaret added a panting moan that apparently was a sound of agreement, but her mouth was full of her daughter's pussy. Looking at my drama teacher's wonderful ass spread before me, I saw her tender crinkle between her fleshy globes and wondered if she was like her daughter. I brought one of my thumbs to my mouth and soaked it with saliva, then moved it down so I could rub my wet thumb over Margaret's asshole. She wiggled her backside and groaned even louder so I accommodated her desire by gently pushing my thumb into her ass. This apparently was sufficient to really send her into orbit.

At first there was just a muffled squeal as her mouth was still buried in Jackie's twat but then she lifted her head and screamed out loud. "YESYESYES! Fuck it, fuuuuck!" She spasmed and twisted herself against my cock as she came, her inner muscles clenching me tightly. It was enough to set me off too.

"Cumming!" I grunted.

"Yes!" Jackie said from below. "Fuck her! Shoot your cum into mom." I pushed deep into her and grunted loudly as that first surge of sperm shot from my cock into Margaret's womb.

"I can feel it!" She screamed. "Oh...Oh...Oh...YeeeeessssI" With that she came all over again, her body shaking in place like she was connected to a hot wire and could not release it. I thrust over and over, each time depositing more semen into her body. When I was done I backed away until my cock popped out of her now very wet cunt. Margaret collapsed on top of Jackie, exhausted.

This placed her mother's vagina right at Jackie's chin, so Jackie just stared up at her mother's swollen pussy lips and waited. In a moment my cum started to dribble out of Margaret's satisfied hole and drip into her daughter's open mouth. I felt a surge in my groin at the total depravity of watching a daughter eat my semen from her mother's pussy. The dribble was not enough, however, and Jackie brought her mouth to her mother's pussy and began to suck our mingled juices directly from it. Even though Margaret was just passively laying there, Jackie had a hand on her own pussy, fingering herself even as she ate my spent jizz leaking from her mom's cunt. Jackie finally came too, shaking beneath her mother, her mouth wailing unknown words into Margaret's twat.
I got up and looked at the two ladies. They were completely spent. Knowing There was no way I could help Margaret to her own room, I got her up and half walked her and half carried her to Jackie's bed. I toweled her dry from the perspiration of all the activity and left the towel pressed against her pleasure place. I returned and found Jackie asleep on the sofa. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around me. I carried her to the bed also, and ministered to her body with a towel. Then I wiped myself down, turned the lights off and climbed back into bed with my lovely ladies. I cuddled them both in silence until I also drifted into sleep.

12