The Teacher's Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I knelt between her legs, Jackie leaned in and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked in most of the length, sliding her mouth up and down before moving away, leaving it wet. I'm not sure if she did this to add lubrication or just because she wanted to taste it, but I enjoyed it no matter the reason. Wrapping her hand around its base, she pulled me forward and guided my swollen manhood to her mother's waiting pussy.

Margaret gasped beneath me as my throbbing cock brushed her clitoris. She seemed awfully aroused, her eyes wide as they moved between looking at me and at her daughter, waiting for her former student to enter her with my hard cock. I lowered myself between Margaret's legs, led forward by Jackie's fist around the base of my cock, as she guided the tip into her mother's pussy.

"Now push it in gently, sweetheart," Jackie said softly as she released my shaft. I pressed forward, feeling an incredible tightness despite the plentiful lubrication. I moaned loudly as I felt her pussy walls tightening around my shaft. I eased in some more and Margaret grunted beneath me.

"Is it all in?" Margaret looked at Jackie. I felt Jackie's fingers caressing my cock and she shook her head.

"About an inch and a half yet to go, mom," she said with a smile.

"I already feel so full!" she hissed. Then she reached up and grabbed my ass with her hands. "I want it ALL!" and with that word grabbed me and pulled me into her. "Oh God!" she yelled, a mixture of pain and relief in her voice.

Jackie reached down again to check then got back up and said, "He's all the way in, Mom." Margaret gave out a sob of passion and moved her hips against me, wiggling around my buried cock.

"Fuck me now," she hissed at me. "It's been a long time. It feels so good." I started moving slowly, despite the urgency that she seemed to want. Jackie had said I was a good lover and wanted to show that I was by taking the long, slow climb up the gradual slope to orgasm.

At first, I paused while I was all the way in, leaning down to kiss her deeply, then kissing along her neck. After a few long slow strokes of coming almost all the way out and easing it fully in again, I pull out and freeze with just the very tip of my manhood against her swollen labia. Margaret whimpered, begging me to put it back in. I move forward and shallowly thrust in and out a few times, feeling the ribs of my foreskin rippling between her labia.

"Please," Margaret whispered in my ear, tugging on me. Finally I slid it back in fully my thigh muscles working as I fucked my long cock shaft deep into her pussy. My prick must have stretched her now as it slid in and out much easier. Margaret gasped with pleasure, apparently feeling my hard-on plowing relentlessly into her. She started wiggling and humping up at me at the same time, helping me bury my cock completely in her.

"It feels so good, Doug!" She said breathlessly. "Unnggh! Fuck me...fuck me like you fuck Jackie. I so need a good fuck!" She spread her legs wider, pulling them up so she was wide open to my pounding, her pelvis turned up to the prefect angle for ultimate penetration. I started fucking fast and hard, pounding her ass onto the bed as I drilled her tight pussy with long strokes of my bloated cock. Having known her for years, only in my fantasies would I have imagined her to be a vocal and passionate lover, but now she surprised me.

"Is this how you fuck my daughter?" she yelled. "Jackie...it's so good! My pussy's so hot! Do it harder...feels...so...good!" She raised her legs as high as she could, pulling on the back of her knees with her hands to completely open her horny hole for the deep thrusts of my cock. I panted as I loomed over her, experiencing the delicious tightness of her pussy. Faster and faster I rammed my cock into her belly, taking her fully with every stroke. Margaret humped and wiggled to meet my strokes, shuddering every time the stiff cock reached the innermost depths of her cunt.

"Unngggh! My pussy's...so hot! Fuck me...fuck me hard!" I tried to fuck harder still, responding to her screams by ramming my hips down, stuffing my thick prick into the gushing hole of her pussy. Margaret humped frantically up to meet my strokes, her small tits jiggling on her chest. When I felt her pussy start to suck and throb, I knew she was on the verge of an extremely hard cum.

"Fuck me...fuck me!" she squealed. "I'm cumming! Cuuummmiiinnngggg!" The orgasm attacking her hard, pounding through her naked body and making her cock-stuffed pussy ripple deliciously around the probing length of my prick. I kept fucking as fast as I could but I could not hold out and rammed my big cock to the hilt, grunted loudly and gritted his teeth as my cock erupted, splashing my hot sticky fluid deep inside Margaret's pussy. Margaret screamed at the same time, as my eruption triggered a second overwhelming orgasmic wave through her body. I felt the clutching grip of her cunt muscles around my shaft as she gasped and shuddered with the tremors of her orgasm. We continued to surge against each other, the intensity subsiding slowly. When it was over, I collapsed next to Jackie's mother, our bodies drenched in perspiration.

Jackie had been watching us as my cock slipped in and out of her mother's pussy in repeated strokes. The spectacle was so erotic for her that she found her libido keeping tempo with ours and she reached her own orgasm when we did, her fingers buried in her own pussy. She moaned loudly as I collapsed onto the bed. She felt her own fluids ooze out of her aroused pussy as she moved over to us. She lay next to me, rubbing her arousal against my hip where I could also feel her love juices. She put her arms around me and caressed her Mother with her hands, her face buried against my neck.

Nearly ninety minutes passed before I awoke. When I opened my eyes and looked around, I saw that mother and daughter were lying on top of me, both breathing softly with their eyes closed. I slowly and carefully extracted myself from the tangle of bodies, my skin still sticky with sweat, and love juices, from the powerful sex we had experienced earlier. I got up from the bed and washed up, then woke the ladies with a promise of a big meal if they would get up and carry their luscious butts to the kitchen. I went down to the kitchen and started to put together something to eat while they cleaned up.

Later

After we ate, I was just sitting there studying my two beautiful women sitting at the table naked, just talking as if nothing had changed. I have no idea what they we discussing because I was transfixed by the wonderful breasts displayed in front of me. Jackie's were large, but hung high with a youthful fullness, while Margaret's smaller breast hung firm despite her age. Casually, as if it were completely normal, I reached out with each hand and cupped a breast on each side, my left overflowing with Jackie's breast flesh while my right enveloped her mother's firm flesh. They both stopped talking, then looked at each other and spoke the same words.

You hand feels wonderful," they said together. Then they laughed at how similar their reactions were.

"With the two sexiest women in the world naked before me, I can't help myself, "I told them.

"But it looks like you are helping yourself," Margaret replied.

"Well...yeah," I shrugged. "They are openly offered so I helped myself."

"Momma," Jackie said with a moan. "I'm ready for more." Margaret laughed and said that we should use her bed this time as it was the biggest. I loved watching their asses move up the stairs in front of me. When we entered the room, Jackie quickly turned around and, grabbing her mother in her arms, kissed her deeply. Margaret moaned in response, and pressed her body against her daughter's.

My shaft started to grow thick and long again as I watched my girlfriend and her mother kissing each other opened mouth, with a lot of tongue action, as they drove against each other in heated passion. Margaret broke away and started to speak.

"Wow!" she said with amazement. "I never knew..." but that was all she got out before her daughter kissed Margaret again, feeling the press of mom's supple lips on her own as their tongues slithered in each other's mouths. When they final broke their kiss, they both pulled me down to the bed. Jackie laid down next to me and started kissing me with the same fervor she was kissing her mother while her mother moved down to start sucking my cock.

I pulled Jackie up a bit more so I could get at her large breasts and suck her nipples. She moaned and pressed her breast into my mouth. Then I buried my face between them, kissing the tender skin in the center of her cleavage. When I shifted to the other nipple I felt Margaret become more aggressive at licking my cock-head while slowly stroking her hand up and down my shaft.

I could not take that very long and quickly shifted my groin away from her. Untangling myself from Jackie, I turned her mother on to her back and crawled between her legs, where I began to lick and suck on her pussy. In just a few moments my former teacher was moaning and pressing her pussy firmly against my mouth. I felt the bed move and looked up to see Jackie wiggle to where she could start kissing her mother on the mouth while using her hands on her mother's small breasts. Margaret was already very turned on and I could feel her body begin to tense as the orgasm approached, so I pulled my mouth away from her sweet-tasting pussy.

"Ohhhh! Don't stop. I was so close!" she moaned.

"Don't worry," I told her as I wiped her juices from my face. "It's time for me to fuck you proper to see if I can make you come once more." Without even a thought, Margaret rolled over on her stomach and maneuvered herself between her daughter's spread legs and got on her knees under her so her backside was in the air. Jackie spread her legs even wider and lifted herself up on her elbows so she could watch her mother licking her pussy while I fucked her.

I moved behind Margaret, my eyes drawn to beautifully rounded bottom. Between her legs I could see her shaved pussy and just above was her tiny anus. I had to wonder if my teacher's sphincter had ever experienced a cock in it and if it could take my thick cock. But for now, her pussy was enough to deal with.

"Oh God!" Jackie groaned as her mother began licking her labia from top to bottom. Jackie looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back but she had closed her eyes to focus on pleasurable sensations of her mom's tongue. I decided it was time for me to participate and moved up on my knees, scooting close behind Margaret. I rubbed my cock back and forth in the wetness between her legs, then positioned my cock head between her swollen labia and pushed.

Margaret gasped and stopped licking her daughter's pussy as she felt my manhood start to spread her labia open. I pushed forward slowly, forcing her vagina to accept my thickness. I guess she was super turned on because it was wet and hot inside her and I was able to push my thickness deeper and deeper into her body. She groaned, probably in response the first wave of pleasure from having her pussy stuffed full of thick cock then she went back to tasting her daughter's pussy.

Jackie watched as I begin fucking her mother slowly and deeply. Her mother at the same time was using her tongue and lips to lick and suck her hungry twat. She smiled at me once more then closed her eyes to the pleasure between her legs.

"Oh, Mom! Mom! Do it just like that," groaned Jackie as she lay back down. She shifted her hips just a bit to force contact in just the right place, then reached down and grabbed Margaret's head and pulled her hard into her pussy as she started coming . . . and coming . . . and coming, the intensity of her orgasm shaking her body with intense pleasure.

Just a few seconds later, Margaret lifted her face from her daughter's cunt and started thrusting back at me. She cried out. "Fuck me! Fuck me now!" She appeared to want every inch of my thick cock in her vagina and I tried to oblige, sliding it in and out of her like a piston on a locomotive. Watching Jackie cum on her mom's face was a turn-on and I started pumping my shaft into this MILF's body hard, my fingers digging into her hips to maintain a good grip. It was when I heard her scream "I'm coming! Ah! Yes! Yes! Nowwwww!" at the top of her lungs that I lost it and thrust deep one more time before my cock began spewing another load of semen deep inside her.

It was a quite a while before any of us moved from the pile of flesh we had become. I actually woke up to find I was alone in the bed. My body was sticky with sweat and cum so I decided to rinse off in the shower before joining the world. As I moved down the stairs I heard voices so I was cautious about walking around naked until I was sure it was just Jackie and Margaret. I peeked around the doorway and they were sitting at the kitchen table each wrapped in a bathrobe. Jackie immediately noticed me and smiled.

"Oh, lover boy," she purred, imitating the spoken line from the song "Love is Strange." Her mother looked my way and smiled at me also.

"Can I call him that as well?" she said with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Sure. At this point," Jackie laughed, "I think he would answer to almost anything we call him as long as we say it in a sexy voice."

"Well thank you ladies," I answered sarcastically. "I think I'll just take a shower and clean up from the 'work' I did earlier."

"That sounds like a very good idea, "Jackie said. "You probably need it. Besides, Mom and I took a shower a little while ago." Her tone of voice and the way she looked at Margaret instead of me when she said that left no doubt in my mind that they took their shower together. The mental picture of that brought a spasm to my groin but my penis was too well used to respond right now. I headed off to the shower. After my shower I slipped into Jackie's room and put on some shorts and a t-shirt.

When I rejoined the ladies, they were in the living room. Margaret was just wearing a terrycloth robe. Jackie had changed into her nagajuban, the cotton (in her case) undergarment worn under a kimono. It was a beautiful flesh-peach color and was embroidered with cherry blossoms. Jackie was setting the low coffee table in the living room for a Japanese meal while Margaret was collecting pillows and cushions for us to sit on. Jackie had visited Japan as an exchange student years ago and had shared the experience this way a few times before.

There were a couple of different sushi rolls, some vinegar cucumbers, and pork cutlets served over rice. I suspected she ordered all this from a delivery service but it was good and our activities earlier definitely burned some calories some we were all hungry.

Conversation as we lounged around the table had been light and animated to start with, but then Margaret got serious. She looked at her daughter with concern.

"I wanted you to be happy," she told her. "You know...in a normal relationship with a husband and children. I hope I have not messed that all up."

"Mom, we both love you." Jackie reassured her while I nodded in agreement. "WE discussed including you in our relationship as soon as Doug told me you had been watching us. None of us know what the future holds but for now you are part of US."

"She's right," I assured her. "I have always felt both respect and desire for you, even when you first came to the school. It was later as I got to know you and your family that the desire was subdued and replaced with genuine love."

"Thank you," she said softly, her eyes shiny with tears. "The more of what I said processed through her brain. "Wait a minute...you desired me back when I was your teacher? But I was always so careful to dress conservatively and not give any of you boys something to look at."

"For me, that was what made you so appealing. I could see how gracefully you moved and knew you must have had a lovely body under those clothes. And the more I watched and looked and imagined, the more my suspicions were confirmed. As I got to know you and your family, I realized that they were just immature fantasies but the real value was being included in your family the way I was back then. Of course now, I have the best of bother worlds." They both laughed at that and the serious mood was lifted.

We finished eating and we all helped clean up. Jackie was in the kitchen putting the food away while Margaret was at the sink rinsing dishes. I brought them stuff and restored the living room. At my last trip into the kitchen, Margaret, who had been a bit quiet, turned to me.

"Doug, I think I want you to fuck me in my ass," Margaret said. There was an instant of silence, then Jackie and I both burst out laughing.

"Damn, Mom!" Jackie croaked as she laughed. "That came out of no where." Margaret was hurt at first but then realized how funny it must have sounded to us and started laughing as well. That made us laugh more and it took us a while to settle down.

"I watched when you took Jackie's ass and she enjoyed it." Margaret explained. "I've never had a man do that to me before."

"You and Dad never..." Jackie asked. Margaret shook her head.

"Your Daddy was a wonderful lover but very conventional, as was I. We never really got adventurous." She turned to me. "So Doug, are you willing?" I made a big show of thinking about it before I said yes.

"Then let's go upstairs," Margaret said, heading towards the stairs.

Margaret had her robe off as soon as she stepped into her bedroom. She crawled onto the bed, then reached out to me. I dropped my shorts and laid on the bed beside her.

"I'm a bit worried that you might be too big for me, Doug," she said timidly. "I want to try...and I think this would be the time." I tried to reassure her.

"Ms. ...um...Margaret." I was still struggling not calling her by her 'teacher name" sometimes. "I promise to go bit by bit and let you determine how far I go. If it is too much for you in the end, I'll stop."

"Wait!" Jackie said suddenly. She raced out of the room and down the stairs. While she was gone I gently caressed Margaret's wonderful breasts some more. They were much smaller than Jackie's, but they were amazingly firm for a woman her age. Jackie came bounding back up the stairs and into the room, her big tits swinging as she showed us what she brought. There was a small, thin dildo about six inches long and a bottle of personal lubricant in her hands.

"This is how I got ready for Doug," she told her mom. Margaret rolled over and presented her ass to her daughter.

"Lube it up for me," Margaret directed her daughter. "Then lube my hole as well." Jackie crawled onto the bed and poured just a little of the lube on her mother's butt crack, then worked it around her mom's crinkled little hole. When all was ready, Jackie set aside the lube and positioned the tip of the dildo against her mom's now glistening anal sphincter. I laid on my side stroking my very hard cock as I watched Jackie slowly push against Margaret's asshole. She pushed forward, then let the plastic phallus ease back out so she could push it in a little farther the next time.

Jackie was getting excited as she slowly and deliberately started to get the dildo into her mother. She wanted to see her mother's virgin ass fully stretched around my thick shaft. Of course, if it was too big for mom, she would be totally willing to take it up her own ass.

Margaret was breathing deeply as about two inches of the shaft was in her ass. She put a hand out and held Jackie's hand at that spot or a few moments, then moved her hand to her thick behind, pulling one cheek to the side so she could push back slowly. With a gasp, she slowly slid the rest of it into her bowels until Jackie's hand was pressed against her sphincter.