The Teacher's Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh!" she breathed out. "This feels so tight and full. I can't imagine what your cock is going to feel like. I'm not even sure I could take it all." She leaned forward, pulling the plastic toy out until thicker tip pulled at her anal ring, then slowly buried it in her again. I watched her as she rode it back and forth a number of times, transitioning it from foreign invader to pleasure tool. Finally she felt she was ready.

"Jackie, take it out now," she hissed. "Then put a bit more lube on me and get Doug's meat well lubed as well." Jackie pulled the dildo out slowly and laid it aside. She watched her mother's hole close up but had no trouble sliding two fingers into it to lube it again. Then she put some of the lube on her hand and wrapped it around my cock, sliding it up and down.

"Oh baby!" I moaned. It felt really good having her lubricated hands rubbing my hard cock.

"Hey!" Margaret exclaimed. "I think that's for me. Don't you waste that hard cock."

"Are you ready, Mom?" Jackie asked.

"I want to try so let's go." Margaret laid back on the bed and grabbed her legs behind her knees, pulling them up and spreading them wide apart. With her hips rolled up, she had exposed her glistening back hole completely to me.

I moved between her feet and put the swollen head of my prick against my teacher's asshole. With gentle but firm pressure I against her anus and, after a moment of resistance, looked down and watched as my thick cock spread Margaret's tight ring muscle open. I felt a bit more resistance as the widest part of my glans started pushing through her sphincter but just as she inhaled to gasp, it slid through.

"Oh God!" she said with tears in her eyes. "That's huge. It hurt for a moment." I opened my mouth to ask if she wanted to quit but she shook her head before I could ask. "Give me a minute." She continued after a few seconds with instructions, "Go real easy now."

I had been holding still while she adjusted to the thick invasion of her rear but now pressed forward slowly. Jackie moved closer and watched with me as my cock slowly disappeared into the pink flesh. Her mother's anus stretched to accommodate my thickness and clutched snuggly on it as I slipped it deeper into her rectum. It was an exquisite feeling and I was already forced to concentrate not drive to my own orgasm.

Jackie was watching, open-mouthed as I buried my dick in her mother's wonderful asshole. I noticed that she was rubbing her own pussy and that her fingers were very wet. She looked up at me and smiled, so I leaned her way and kissed her. OH God was that a powerful kiss as she pressed her mouth against mine. We were both so turned on. I broke the kiss when I felt Margaret's fingers reaching back to feel my cock. I had worked most of it in but there was still about two inches not fully in yet.

"Oh-My-God!" she panted. "I've never felt so full of cock." As she pulled her fingers back she ran them over her own pussy, which caused her to shiver. I held still a moment as I felt her fingers start to press and rub her pussy. In just seconds she was breathing heavy and then it happened.

"I'm...I...Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she howled as her body shuddered before me, still impaled on my shaft of meat stuffed up her backside. I continued to hold still, trying to hold off my own orgasm as I waited for her climax to finish. I felt the bed move and looked over at Jackie. She had reached over to the dildo and was stuffing into her own pussy. She rapidly abused her hole with it for just a few moments before she too came with a yell. It was almost too much and I pulled my cock back and wrapped my hand around it, squeezing it to the point of pain to push myself back from the brink of orgasm.

"Oh shit," Margaret panted. "I didn't see that cumming. I need a minute to recover." I waited patiently, enjoying the break with just my cockhead in her rectum. Jackie breathed a deep sigh and shivered as she pulled the dildo out of her pussy. Smiling at me, she reached out and put it in my mouth so I could taste her sweet juices. When she pulled it away, I saw Margaret looking up at us, her eyes wide.

Letting her legs down, she wrapped them around my butt and used them to pull me closer, pushing my cock back into her ass. She groaned as it slid very slowly back into her rectum. When my hips pressed against her thighs she opened her legs back up and pulled them back again.

"I want it all," she hissed at me. "If my daughter-slut can take it all, I want it all too." I pushed further forward, burying my entire cock in her ass. Her sphincter was stretched to bursting around the base of my shaft as it thrust relentlessly into the depths of her bowels. She said later that there was some pain as the last inch of my prick channeled into her shithole, but it was compensated by a delightful desire that grew stronger every second.

"Okay, Doug." She directed. "Give it to me. Start slowly, but it's time to fuck my ass." As I always did when she was my teacher, I followed her direction. I pulled most of the way out of her tight little asshole, then slid it back in. Little by little I increased the pace until I was fucking her tightly stretched asshole at a steady, strong rhythm.

"Yes, yes, fuck my ass!" she gasped. "It doesn't hurt at all! Unggh! You can do it hard now! Oh, please..." What was I to do but give what she wanted? I felt her sphincter relax more and almost self lubricate as I kept pounding my shaft into her anal hole.

Jackie recovered from her orgasm and moved behind me, pressing her hot skin against my back. Even though I was concentrating on anal reaming her mother, I could feel my girlfriend's amazingly full tits bumping my and back. Jackie looked over my shoulder at my thick cock flashing in and out of her mother's anus. She moved her mouth next to my ear and whispered to me.

"Look at your big cock fucking my mom's ass! Give it to her good, Doug. And when you're done, I'll suck you hard again so you fill my ass too." I was already running out of breath and all I could do was grunt in reply. I thrust harder and harder, until I was ass-fucking her mother with all the strength in me. Furiously I rammed my cock into her rubbery hole, feeling the stretched sphincter clinging to my shaft with every stroke. I knew I was very close so I reached down and pressed Margaret's clit.

"I'm almost there!" she panted. "Oh shit...so horny...so...ready! Fuck my ass...fuck...my ASS!" Then she howled "NOW...NOW...NOW...I'M CUMING!" I was fucking her tight rectum as hard as I could, thinking only of my own pleasure now. Margaret came again, her body quivering in release.

I buried my penis as deep as possible into her anus and grunted as I started cuming. My load of sticky white cream squirted out of my cock head, shooting deep into her rectal cavity and bathing the spasming walls of the shit channel with a soothing coating of semen. Feeling the extra force of my fucking her ass as I achieved my climax pushed her into sexual ecstasy once more.

There was stillness then, with only the moans of exhausted breathing, as I stayed in place with my cock still buried deep in my teacher's ass. Finally I grunted and slowly pulled myself out of Margaret's still snug anus. Jackie leaned over me to watch it slowly close once my thick shaft was removed from the hole.

Jackie picked up my t-shirt and used it as a towel to wipe my cock off, then folded the shirt and pressed it against her mother's well-fucked asshole.

"Thanks," Margaret murmured as she let her legs down to rest on the bed. She heaved a deep sigh of contentment before she spoke. "Wow, Doug. That was great! I never imagined that it could be so good."

"You should have seen it, Mom." Jackie said as she moved up on the other side of her mother. "It was totally amazing to watch his wonderful cock fucking you in the ass. I could remember how it felt so well it was almost like he was doing me too."

"You should have felt it for real, baby!" Margaret said with a wry smile.

"I hope to soon. Just as soon as Doug here recovers enough strength to get hard again." Then she looked at her mother. "So what's with calling me daughter-slut?"