The Teachers of Comstock High Ch. 01

Story Info
Suzie gets some advice from the maintenance men!
2.5k words
4.45
92.2k
96

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers

Suzy Crenshaw had her slick, glossy black hair pulled back into a tight bun; this revealed the young wife's slim, graceful neck perfectly; it flowed into her shoulders, which she always kept back in perfect posture.

She usually wore button up sweaters or knit tops, and as the maintenance man stepped into the young teachers room he could see that she was wearing a thin zip up sweater that hugged her torso, her slightly curved tummy and her grapefruit sized breasts.

Cal smiled at her, and noticed that unlike most days he could easily see the thick stubs of her nipples. His fat cock gave a lurch as his assistant came to stand beside him, a younger hispanic man.

"Hi, Suzy, I'm surprised to see you still here!" he said, stepping further into the room. She was of asian descent, and he had always thought she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, with a wide, bright smile and full lips, and a well defined, pixyish face.

The sweater was zipped up all the way, but left her collarbones and upper chest on display, even if no cleavage. The sweater was tight and thin enough so he could see where her soft breasts were slightly overflowing the cups of her bra.

She just sat there, biting her full lower lip, looking up at him through her stylish glasses. He stepped a bit further into the room, and Jimmy, his assistant, turned and pushed the door gently shut.

Cal noticed she started slightly when he did that but did not say anything; at this point the school was deserted. She gripped the arms of her chair and drew in a deep breath, oblivious to the fact that the older black man was staring intently at her gently heaving breasts. Had her nipples gotten a bit bigger? He was not really sure.

"What's up, Mrs. Crenshaw?" he said softly, stepping up beside her chair. He laid his big hand on her slim shoulder and rubbed it slightly. Now that he was standing almost over her he could see a bit of her cleavage, and noticed that she was wearing a short, tight skirt - he smiled as he realized he could just barely see the thicker line at the top of her tan stockings.

"Umm, I'm - I'm not sure I want to talk about it Cal," she said softly, looking up at him. Out of the corner of her eye she saw his assistant, a handsome Latino man in his 30's, sit down on the desk. She couldn't remember his name. After a moment he also reached out and began rubbing her other shoulder.

A strong shiver raced through the beautiful teacher; the men's hands felt to hot through the thin sweater, and she twisted slightly, wishing that they would stop touching her, but she decided not to say anything. She found she was staring at Cal's crotch - she could see where his shaft was beginning to strain against his trousers, and she shifted again as the men's hands kept rubbing and squeezing her shoulders.

"One of my students got a little excited and tried to take advantage of me," she said after a long moment, not believing she was telling the men about this!

"Well, what happened, Mrs. Crenshaw?" The hispanic man asked, and then she remembered his name was Jimmy.

"Ummm, it's - it's not really that important, I was just thinking whether I should report him," she said, looking up into the men's eyes, purposely not looking at Cal's crotch; had the tent in his trousers gotten a bit bigger?

Suzy blushed deeply.

"Aww, come on Mrs. Crenshaw, maybe getting it off your chest will help you decide what to do with this young man? How did he try to take advantage of you?"

Suzy knew she shouldn't tell them, but her blood was pulsing strongly in her veins, and the men's hands seemed red hot on her shoulders and back. She felt Jimmy toying with her bra strap.

"He, umm, he sat on my desk and - ohn, well, he just, just pulled out his - umm, his thing," she finished lamely, looking around the room.

She looked back in time to see Jimmy opening his pants, and then he was pulling out his semi hard cock; it was already 8 inches long, and looked to be bigger around than her wrist.

Suzy drew in a gasping breath: "Jimmy, what do you think you're doing?" she said; she tried to scoot the chair a bit further away from the desk but Cal was right behind her so all she did was end up turning to face Jimmy a bit more squarely.

She felt strangely frozen, just as she had when the 19 year old senior had pulled out his cock. Jimmy's was quite a bit larger though. He grinned down at her - "I think it might help to put things in perspective; he just whipped it out like this?"

Suzy ignored his question: "Uhnn, umm, ohhh, I think I had better just go, guys," she murmured, but did not try to get up out of the chair at all as Cal began rubbing both of her shoulders.

"So what did he do next, Mrs. Crenshaw?" Jimmy asked. He spread his legs wider, and reached down and grabbed her wrist in his work hardened hand. Suzy grunted and whimpered slightly, then shook her head no as Jimmy pulled her hand towards his monster shaft.

"Did he make you feel how stiff it was, Mrs. Crenshaw?" Cal asked from behind her, squeezing her shoulders a bit harder as Jimmy guided the pretty teachers small hand to his rampant, now rock hard cock.

"No, he tried to get me to touch it but I told him No!" she said, and then jerked and gasped when Jimmy finally gripped her hand and guided it forward till she was touching his fat, blue veined cock.

Jimmy smiled down at her, and forced her fingers around his fat shaft. Suzy shook her head no, but when he pulled his hand away her small hand stayed put, Her long delicate fingers wrapped around the middle aged man's fat, rock hard boner.

"I - I really don't think this will help!" she gasped, and then grunted and lurched when Jimmy reached out with his right hand and began grazing the backs of his fingers against the stiff bud of her hard, super-sensitive nipple on her softly firm left breast.

Cal had moved around to the side of her chair, and he pulled another chair up beside her, and reached out and laid his big, hot hand on her shapely thigh just above her knee.

"I - I really wish you wouldn't do that Cal!" she gasped as his hand slipped upwards a few more inches, but she did not try to push his hand away from her slim thigh. Her right fist had started to slide slowly up and down Jimmy's rampant cock, now about 9 inches long, and she was trying ineffectually to push Jimmy's hand away from her super-sensitive nipple.

"Come on, guys, I think this has gone far enough," she finally said, but both the men noticed that her right hand was still slowly jacking Jimmy's hard schlong, and she quit trying to push his fingers away from her nipples. Instead of rubbing her stiff nipples with the backs of his fingers, he now turned his hand around and began gently pinching and twisting her stiff nipple between his fingers and thumb.

It felt tremendous through the thin sweater and bra, and Jimmy began squeezing her round, firm breast with more force. Suzy grunted and lurched in the chair - why was she just sitting here, letting these guys feel her up while she gave Jimmy a handjob? Her thighs had spread a bit further apart, and she looked downward to see Cal's big, dark hand sliding further between her silky thighs. Her skirt had ridden up a bit more, revealing her bare skin above the tan stocking, and she gasped and twisted again when his hot fingers slipped from her stocking onto the much softer, silkier skin of her muscular thigh.

"You should unzip your sweater for us, Mrs. Crenshaw," Cal said. She shot him a glance out of the corner of her eye; his big hand was squeezing her luxurious thigh with quite a bit of force, and Suzy found herself spreading her legs to give his hand more room.

"I - I really don't think that's a - Ohn, my, unnnnhhhhh, Cal, please!" she gasped as his large, blunt fingers finally began rubbing the silk of her thin panties into her shaven pussy.

"Ah, come on Mrs. Crenshaw, it won't hurt anything!" Jimmy said, and began twisting her stiff nipple and then tugging on it in a way that had Suzy's eyes rolling up into the back of her head.

She realized she was rolling her hips, and knew that Cal could feel her panties getting wet from the way he was rubbing the silk up into her pussy, then against her clit!

She gritted her teeth, and then finally tore her hand away from Jimmy's cock, and with trembling fingers slowly unzipped her sweater till it was hanging open. Jimmy pushed the halves further apart so that both men could see her torso; her breasts were slightly larger than grapefruits, and the little half bra pushed her super soft orbs up and out. Her aureoli were right at the edge of the lacy fabric, her nipples as fat as Jimmy's little finger.

In a daze, the young teacher pulled the sweater off of her arms, and then automatically reached out and once again began fisting Jimmy's impressive cock. "Did that student have you take your shirt off too, Mrs. Crenshaw?" he asked, and began rubbing two of his fingers against her luscious, pouting lips.

She shook her head, and mumbled "No," and then did not know what to do as he pushed his fingers into her hot, wet mouth.

At the same time, Call finally drew her skimpy panties to the side and began rolling her swollen clit with this big thumb, at the same time pushing two fingers up into her wet, hot snatch.

Suzy blushed deeply, and slid into one of the most intense orgasms of her life; she realized she was sucking on Jimmy's fingers as he slid them in and out of her mouth, and then he was pulling her head forward. He pulled his fingers out, and then was guiding her head the last few inches until his leaking cock crown bumped into her panting, parted lips.

They smeared lipstick on his deep red cock crown, and then her jaws were parting with a soft sigh; she was barely aware of what was happening until she felt the fat, spongy knob pushing her luscious lips a bit further apart, then his big cock crown was pushing past her full, pouting lips and onto her writhing tongue.

Suzy's eyes crossed as she rocketed into another orgasm, this one even larger than the last as the feel of Cal's fingers curling up into her tight pussy, his fat thumb circling and flicking her distended clit, and Jimmy's fat knob resting in her mouth had her writhing and jerking on the chair.

She realized she had wrapped her lips over her teeth, and that Jimmy had stood up and some point and was driving his fat cock in and out of her mouth. She heard the soft slurping sounds she was making, and felt her spit and his precum dripping from the corners of her mouth down onto her sweating, heaving tits!

She began bobbing her head to meet his thrusts, and found herself sucking harder at his straining shaft; one small hand reached up and began jacking the base of Jimmy's schlong as she took his cock a bit deeper into her mouth with each thrust, till the soft mallet of his spongy cock head was hitting the back of her throat.

"I'm cummin', Mrs. Crenshaw!" the maintenance man exclaimed, and sure enough a second later his fat log was spitting copious amounts of cum into her mouth; she swallowed the thick stuff without any thought, and found herself liking the taste of the slightly salty, odd flavor of the semen.

She sat back in a daze as Jimmy stepped away, and then Cal was plucking her out of the seat; he set her down on the desk, and Suzy automatically reached up to cover her breasts; she hadn't even realized Jimmy had pulled her perfect orbs out of the confining little bra!

She moaned a soft protest as Cal quickly stripped her skimpy panties down her long legs, then he was spreading her thighs, stepping in between them. He opened his pants, and Cal drew out a thick, hard tool at least ten inches long and larger around than her wrist.

"Oh, god, Cal, I wish you wouldn't do that!" she gasped, but was still holding her hands over her heaving breasts. He pushed back on her shoulders, and she finally had to move her hands to prop herself up so she would not collapse all the way back on the desk.

He gripped her hip with one hand, and then was guiding his cock knob to her plump, pouting, slick pussy lips.

"Uhnn, uh, uhnnnnn, ohhhhhhh, Fuck, Cal, please don't do this!" she gasped, but she made no move to get away, just watched wide eyed as the big black man gently nudged his cock crown repeatedly against her tight pussy lips. Finally, they folded over his fat crown, and then he began working his giant boner into her super tight, super wet pussy. He could almost feel her juices gushing to her pussy as he began rocking gently back and forth, sliding a bit more of his shaft into Suzy's trembling body with each thrust. Her round, stiff nippled tits began to sway on her chest as he began picking up the pace of his fucking, and she was grunting and moaning continually now as half his cock was sliding in and out of her with each thrust.

Suzy realized she had spread her legs as wide as they would go, and was pushing herself forward, giving Cal the best access to her spasming juicy pussy. As he began fucking her in ernest, his loins slapping into hers, his crotch hair repeatedly bumping into her inflamed clit, Suzy popped off on one more orgam, this one stretching into a chain of orgasmic joy as Cal fucked her harder, her tits were bouncing on her chest and she was grunting like some kind of animal as she got off in a long, continuous ripple of orgasms.

At one point, she laid back on the desk in a daze. Cal reached out, grabbed her perky breasts, and then was rutting into her as he came himself! Minutes later they left her laying there on the desk, half naked and sweating.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,190 Followers