The Teacher's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At an unseen sign from the tall science teacher, one of the other men closed in on Melissa, and she felt her blue jeans being carefully unfastened and slowly slipped down around her ankles. The sound of rustling clothing followed, and Melissa next felt someone's bare chest pressed against her back. Another mouth began to kiss and bite her neck. Suddenly, she was desperate to feel more skin on hers, and she tugged determinedly on Kotaro's shirt until he yanked it over his head and dropped it on the floor at their feet.

Melissa allowed herself to be pressed between the two men. She still didn't know who was behind her. Probably it was the math teacher, but she didn't really give a damn at the moment. Warm skin was rubbing against her, mouths on her body, roaming, hands following the mouths. Melissa's knees were weak and she was grateful for the pressure of the two men, which was keeping her from falling. Time seemed to stand still for the three teachers. Long seconds passed as they floated, swimming through what seemed to Melissa to be an ocean of sensations. She slowly moved her mouth from man to man, savoring the taste of them. As she kissed and caressed necks, shoulders, and mouths -- anything she could reach -- she felt as though she was barely keeping her head above water. Every nerve in her body was on fire and the feeling of being surrounded, touched, pleasuring and being pleasured was almost excruciating.

The three bodies pulsed and gyrated in the silent room. Melissa's panties had been slid down along with her pants, and she could feel the science teacher's cock pressing between the dripping wetness between her legs. She ached to lift her leg and put it on the desk in order to give him access to her desperate pussy, but Melissa wasn't sure she could stand for much longer. Whoever was behind her has also freed his cock, and Melissa had somehow managed to maneuver her hands so that she was holding them both. Rising up on her toes, she stroked the cock behind her while sliding Kotaro between her thighs so he could feel the wetness glide along the length of his shaft. It was torture not to tilt her hips up and take him inside.

But, Kotaro shifted suddenly, causing Melissa to stumble a bit. Deftly, he scooped her up and sat her back on the cold desk. The feel of the chilled metal touching her hypersensitive hot skin shocked her for a minute and she let out a little squeal. Just as suddenly as he had moved her, Kotaro knelt down in front of her and parted her thighs. Melissa shuddered violently and almost cried out when he began to eagerly lick the sensitive folds of her pussy. Circling and teasing with his tongue, he found her clit and sucked gently on it.

Melissa whimpered quietly and finally opened her eyes to find one of the other men. The math teacher stood by her leg, his erection standing strong and hard. Licking her lips, she motioned him closer. After making a few adjustments, Melissa managed to find a position that allowed Kotaro to continue eating her as she welcomed a new cock into her mouth. Again, the math teacher inhaled with a gasp and grasped the back of Melissa's head. Tentatively at first, he soon demanded more out of her and began to work his cock deeper into her throat.

Melissa closed her eyes and focused on the sensations of the cock fucking her mouth and the mouth eating her cunt. Her body rocked mindlessly with their ministrations. A low groan began to build deep inside her chest. Her hips arched and humped against the science teacher's probing tongue, to which he had also added his fingers. She was completely lost now, sinking deep beneath the passion of the moment.

Slowly, Melissa opened her eyes and her gaze fell upon the new teacher, Daisuke. He was watching silently, intently, his attractive slant eyes taking in the lustful scene in front of him. He had unfastened his pants and was casually stroking himself as he watched this foreign white woman being used so erotically on the desk. The tension that had been building in her pussy suddenly exploded before she could stop Kotaro, and with a lurch, Melissa came violently, her eyes locked with Daisuke's, her scream muffled by the math teacher's cock. She shook over and over again, and finally had to lay limp on the table for a minute to recover.

As she lay in a stunned shock, Melissa felt herself being rolled over. She obligingly dropped her feet to the floor, spread her legs wide, and wordlessly welcomed someone to come take her. Head down on the desk, she waited for the first cock. Her swollen pussy tingled almost painfully as one of the men slid in to her. Melissa raised herself up on her toes to improve the angle and then began to move herself back against the cock.

The hard shaft began to drive into her without preamble. Over and over the cock slammed into her cunt, forcing itself deeper each time. Melissa gripped the desk with all her strength. Her breasts were mashed against the desk and she fought to remain standing despite the violent fucking she was getting. Someone's hands gripped her waist, pulling her hard against the cock. The slapping sound of skin on skin and the noise of the desk moving sounded to Melissa as though it could surely be heard by the partiers across the hall. She managed to steal a glance behind her and saw that it was Daisuke who was pumping himself into her with such force.

He began to grunt in time with his thrusts and Melissa heard herself matching his sounds.

More grunting and Japanese words, tense and deep.

"yes...yes...yes, "Melissa chanted mindlessly.

Suddenly, Melissa felt him jerk and he slid his cock out of her. The hot cum sprayed on her back as he moaned, attempting to be quiet but not being very successful. Melissa loved the feel of the cum on her back and she arched up into it. Once, twice, three times she could feel the ejaculate on her skin as it pulsed out of him, his thighs tensing against her ass.

Fully recovered from her intense orgasm now, wet and ready, Melissa moaned seductively wigged her ass in the air, wanting more. Daisuke bent down to plant a gentle kiss on her lower back, and then moved aside to make room for the next teacher. Kotaro immediately stepped in and pulled her up to standing, Daiskue's cum dripping down her back. Cupping her breasts, Kotaro pinched her nipples and she could feel him grin as she twitched and jerked.

He sat down in the desk chair and pulled Melissa into his lap. Eagerly, she sat to face him.

She exclaimed softly as his cock slid slowly into her waiting cunt. She wanted to tell him how good he felt, but she knew he wouldn't understand her English. For so long now she had fantasized about having him inside her. Melissa wrapped her legs around the chair and began to slowly fuck her friend.

As the pair moved together, bodies pressed tightly against one another, the math teacher moved in and rubbed his hard cock on Melissa's face. She responded automatically, turning her head and allowing him to bury his cock deep in her throat, resuming the mouth fucking he had been giving her earlier. With one hand she kept her hold on the back of the chair and with the other she gently massaged the math teacher's balls. As his pace quickened, she moved both hands up to hold his ass. She loved the way it felt when he tightened his butt with each thrust into her mouth. Gagging only slightly, she pushed him more and more into her mouth, her hips rocking against Kotaro's cock as he gripped her ass tightly.

The math teacher was gasping and panting. His fingers were locked in Melissa's hair and he seemed lost to the world. With two final, powerful movements, he shot himself into Melissa's throat and she swallowed rapidly. She held his cock in her mouth until he was empty, and then she slowly slid him out, milking him for every last drop, causing him to shudder and put his hands on her bouncing shoulders to keep from falling.

It was then that Melissa noticed the cell phone. Daiskue, after covering Melissa's back with his cum, had remained to watch and seemed to have decided to snap a few photos. He saw Melissa looking at him as she continued to fuck Kotaro, and smiled sheepishly. She smiled back, licking her lips, still tasting the math teacher, and gestured for him to give her the phone.

Kotaro slowed his pace and waited patiently as Melissa quickly scrolled through the photos. With a few clicks, she selected a particularly good one and pressed the "send" button. When he saw that she was finished, Kotaro took control again and stood up. Bending Melissa back over the desk, he slid his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her in earnest. Rocking back against him, Melissa quickly dialed the phone.

"Hello?" A sleepy voice answered the phone.

"Hey, babe...it's me...mmm..."

Alex heard the sound of sex in his wife's voice and immediately knew she had taken him up on his offer. "Fun party?" he asked, reaching for his cock. As soon as he had heard Melissa's voice, he had begun to harden.

"Yeah...you could... say... that," Melissa's words came out in a staccato rhythm that matched the pounding cock in her pussy. "check...your...email," she managed, then moaned low and long.

"Mmm...sure thing," Alex stroked his cock up and down as he listened to his wife being fucked. He could even hear the sound of it in the background. Then, the sound of the phone being jiggled around interrupted the grunting he could just barely make out. Alex debated whether or not to make himself cum. "Is he fucking you good and hard?" he asked quietly.

"Oh, god," she grunted softly and steadily. "Yes, so...hard," Melissa's reply seemed almost pounded out of her by the force of the unseen action.

Alex just stroked and listened for a moment.

"Mmm...I'm touching myself, too. God...it feels...so good," came her quiet voice.

Where were they? Alex wondered. A louder set of male grunts could be heard now, starting low and building in strength, determined and focused. Was it the science teacher?

Melissa's breathless voice returned, "he's cuming now...all over me...more hot cum on my back...ahh...there's so much...yes," Melissa hissed. She was close, too. Alex stroked himself gently. He'd decided that he would wait until she came home to add his cum. He loved being inside of her after another man had had her.

"See you soon," he said, and disconnected as he heard her phone clatter to the ground.

Melissa's hand worked furiously on her clit. She hadn't really heard much of what Alex said as Kotaro had been ramming his cock into her. Her back arched and the phone dropped from her hands. Her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave, building higher and higher until she thought she couldn't take it anymore. Fearful now, not wanting her cries to betray them, she bit her other fist and humped her hips forward over and over again, fingers moving, as the climax washed over her, whimpering repeatedly with each surge of it.

Panting and shaking, she finally stood upright and looked around. Melissa wasn't sure how long she had remained draped forward over the desk twitching with aftershocks. The storage room was empty now, save for herself and Kotaro. He smiled and helped her up, handing her her shirt and bra. He was already dressed again.

Melissa gathered up her pants and from where they lie around her ankles, cleaned up with her friend's help, and tried to pull herself together, taking a deep breath and dressing. She saw the cell phone on the floor and, with a sigh of relief, quickly deleted the incriminating photos. Kotaro watched.

"Good idea," he said simply.

Melissa chucked in reply. Her body ached and tingled. She felt both exhausted and sated. Closing her eyes momentarily, she sighed a contented sigh and mentally prepared herself to re-enter the "real" world.

"Chocolate?" the science teacher inquired.

Now Melissa laughed loudly. "Yes, good idea."

Melissa and Kotaro re-joined the party carrying a tray of cookies she had found in the fridge. If anyone had noticed their absence, they were too drunk to care, and they only focused on the arrival of the sweet snack. Within minutes, the cookies were gone, and Melissa and Kotaro sat down in an open spot. Blushing slightly, Melissa saw that Daisuke was on her left. She wondered if anyone else in the room could smell their sex.

Someone stood and announced that it was time for the final toast. Melissa reached for one of the few remaining bottles of beer and looked to fill some glasses. Kotaro similarly reached for a bottle with which to fill Melissa's drink. As he reached in front of her, she smelled her pussy on his face. His eyes caught hers and he smiled with a definite twinkle.

Melissa grinned and turned to pour a drink for Daisuke. As someone shouted, "Kampai!" Melissa clinked her glass with Daisuke's. "Welcome to town," she said with a smile.

12