The Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed a little bit of lube, squirted it on my cock and rubbed it down. I then rubbed a little bit onto Gabrielle's ass hole, making her jump a little bit. She looked back at me and I just grabbed her ass cheek with one had as I guided my cock into her hole with my other hand.

Even with Dave fucking her like a madman before me, Gabrielle's ass hole was still quite tight. I shoved my cock right inside of Gabrielle, eliciting a little yelp. I held it there for a few seconds to let Gabrielle fully appreciate that there were cocks in her pussy and ass once again.

Mark and I then began to thrust. This time, Gabrielle began to moan instead of scream.

"Ugh... I never once thought that I'd be getting fucked in the ass by my teacher," Gabrielle said.

"I've wanted to plunder your holes since you walked into my class," I said.

"You dirty old man," Gabrielle said as I increased the intensity of my fucking.

After what must have been only a few minutes of Mark and I trading thrusts in and out of Gabrielle, Mark moved to flip her over. Like seasoned pornstars, we rolled over without letting our cocks out of her, coming to rest in a position that had Gabrielle on her back on top of me with my cock impaling her ass. Mark was now fucking her missionary-style.

"Wow, you guys sure have some moves," Gabrielle commented.

"Don't think you're the only girl we've taken advantage of," Mark said as he slowly moved his massive cock in and out of her.

"Oohhh, your penises are just so big," Gabrielle said as she closed her eyes and let her head rest on me.

Mark and I then continued to pound away.

During the next few minutes of fucking, Dave had apparently went back downstairs to get his phone. He came back into the bedroom and then began to snap some pictures. He made sure to get a good shot of Mark and I's cocks buried deep inside Gabrielle's pussy and ass hole. Then then went up to Gabrielle's face and showed it to her.

"Look at how they're stretching your little teen holes," Dave said as he also fondled her breasts a little bit.

"Oh wow, that's how it looks down there?" Gabrielle said in an honestly curious voice.

"Hell yeah. Here's how it looks in action," Dave said as he played her a video as well.

"Damn..." Gabrielle said, her eyes transfixed on the screen. "Look at you guys go!"

"I haven't even gotten a turn at your ass," Mark said as he pounded Gabrielle a little harder, as if to punish her for keeping her ass away from him.

Mark's thrusts got even harder. He must have been reinvigorated by being able to see all of Gabrielle's young glory right below him, instead of having her on top of him. He grabbed her breasts and continued to move his cock in and out of her, giving Gabrielle a look of pure lust.

"Oh, ow, yes!" Gabrielle could only say as Mark pounded and pounded.

My thrusts into the depths of Gabrielle's ass continued, but Mark's pounding forced me to tone it down a bit.

"Yeah bitch, take it, take it!" Mark yelled as he slapped her across the face.

"Ow!" Gabrielle yelped. "You guys sure like it rough."

"Fuck yeah, bitch. You'll be lucky if you can walk out of here later," Mark said.

After another minute of insanely hard fucking, Mark made his move. With pure brute strength, Mark grabbed Gabrielle and lifted her off the bed. My cock slipped right out of her ass and fell to my stomach, but I grabbed it and began to stroke vigorously, knowing exactly what Mark had in store for Gabrielle.

Mark carried Gabrielle off the bed and over to a corner of the room. He then basically threw her onto the floor.

"On your knees," Mark commanded.

Gabrielle knelt up and was hit by Mark's massive cock in her face. She then took half of the rod into her mouth and began to suck, thinking that's what Mark wanted.

"Nice instincts," Mark said as he looked down at the little girl dwarfed by his member. "But that's not what I had in mind."

Gabrielle, with Mark's cock still in her mouth, looked up and gave him a worried look.

"Get on all fours," Mark said sternly.

Gabrielle basically spit Mark's cock out of her mouth and obliged.

"Get on your elbows so your sweet little ass sticks right up in the air," Mark said.

Gabrielle did as Mark commanded.

"Please, sir, be gentle. It's starting to hurt a little," Gabrielle pleaded.

"Just a little?" I said with a laugh.

Mark looked like he didn't even hear what she said. Instead, he quickly fetched the bottle of lube, squirted some onto his hand and rubbed down his massive dick. He then squirted a little more into his right index and middle finger.

Gabrielle couldn't bring herself to look anymore. Instead, she lowered her face to the ground and braced her head with her hands, looking as if she were praying to allah or something.

"You have such a sweet, small ass, baby," Mark said as her fondled her butt. "Even after having a couple of cocks inside, it still looks fresh."

Mark, with his hands being rather large, was able to rub Gabrielle's pussy and ass hole at the same time with ease. Gabrielle let out a little bit of a moan as Mark's fingers played with her labia, while his thumb rubbed the outer corners of her ass hole.

"Ohhh, wow..." Gabrielle began then trailed off.

"Yeah baby, you like that?" Mark spit out.

"Yeahhhhh, don't stop..." Gabrielle said as if in a trance.

Mark continued to explore Gabrielle's holes with his old, veiny fingers. Eventually, he began to push his index and middle fingers into Gabrielle's pussy.

"Oh gosh!" Gabrielle yelped as he pushed in and then pulled out.

"Still nice and tight," Mark said.

Mark then began to push his thumb into Gabrielle's butt hole. Even after taking both mine and Dave's cocks, Gabrielle let out a little scream as Mark violated her.

"C'mon bitch, this isn't even my cock yet," Mark said as he continued to work his fingers in and out of her holes.

"Yeah, don't forget that Mark has the biggest cock of us all," Dave said.

"I know. It was in my pussy almost the whole time you guys were nailing me," Gabrielle said.

"Such language!" Mark exclaimed sarcastically. "I think it's time for your punishment."

Mark then pulled his hand away and grabbed his cock. He grabbed Gabrielle's ass for leverage, then began to push the head of his 10 inch cock into her butt hole.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!" Gabrielle began to scream.

"No one can save you now," Mark said as one fourth of his cock had disappeared into Gabrielle's ass.

Dave had picked up his camera again to film the spectacle of Mark's cock impaling Gabrielle. Inch by inch, with a deliberate slowness, Mark pushed his cock deeper into Gabrielle's depths.

With about an inch to go, Mark stopped and took a long look at the scene before him.

"Look at you, you little slut. I bet you never thought you'd have a 10 inch cock in your ass, huh?" Mark said in a bit of a teasing tone.

Gabrielle, who was heavily panting, could only shake her head lightly.

"Look around you. These guys aren't even close to finished with you," Mark said.

"Hell, I'm almost ready for round two," Dave said, still filming the scene.

Gabrielle tilted her head up and quickly looked around. She then focused her gaze on me. Her facial expression screamed she was looking for help, but she would find no sympathy in me. My hand was gripping my cock and stroking with pure delight at seeing my little teen student with a massive cock in her ass.

"Make her scream," I said to Mark.

"With pleasure," Mark said.

With that, Mark began to move in and out of Gabrielle's ass. Gabrielle started crying a little bit, but Mark would have none of it.

"Don't be a baby, bitch" Mark said teasingly as he slapped her ass cheeks.

Dave and I watched intensely as Mark continued his punishment. Mark's body looked massive compared to Gabrielle in this position. Mark's thrusting would slow every once and awhile, but then would pick up speed quickly, sending ripples through Gabrielle's young flesh.

It was really a sight to behold, seeing this young little teen girl pinned down by a guy shoving his dick up her ass. I made a mental note to make sure and get a copy of the movie Dave was filming.

"Yeah, oh yeah. Take it, take it you little bitch!" Mark screamed as he fucked even harder.

Gabrielle only continued to sob.

"Keep crying, I'm starting to love that," Mark said, his pace not slowing.

Dave, his cock finally back at full attention, walked over in front of Gabrielle and laid down just right so that his cock was right in her face.

"Maybe you just want your pacifier," Dave said as he slapped his dick across Gabrielle's face.

Gabrielle looked up and was immediately slapped by the cock again.

"I thought... I thought I finished you off?" Gabrielle struggled to say between thrusts.

"Ha-ha! Well, I'm ready to go again... And this time it will be even harder to make me cum," Dave said.

"Fuck..." Gabrielle tried to whisper below her breath.

"What was that?" Dave exclaimed.

"She said the f-word. Punish her," Mark said, punctuating the word "punish" with a deep thrust.

"With pleasure," Dave said as he took Gabrielle's head, forcibly opened her mouth, then shoved his cock deep inside. "That should shut her up."

Mark and Dave fucked Gabrielle's ass and face with the vigor of men taking out their frustrations. Gabrielle's body was like a punching bag, with their cocks looking like fists compared to this young girl — and each thrust had their full force.

"Yeah bitch, take it. Suck that shit," Dave said, violently shoving his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Your ass is going to be so loose after I'm done," Mark said, slapping Gabrielle's ass cheeks once more.

This whole time, Mark hadn't let his cock slip completely out of Gabrielle's ass hole once. Each time, he'd thrust all the way in to the point that her butt slapped against his crotch, then he'd pull back all the way until only his mushroom tip was still embedded inside.

Seeing Dave fuck Gabrielle's face again must have invigorated Mark even more, however, because his thrusting picked up its pace.

"Shit, you're sweet little teen ass feels so good around my cock," Mark said to Gabrielle.

Gabrielle had stopped sobbing due to her focusing on Dave fucking her face.

"Suck, suck me off you dirty little whore," Dave said.

Their mutual pounding increased and Gabrielle could only let out muffled screams.

"Don't hurt her too much, guys. I still want a few more turns," I said.

Gabrielle tried to look over at me. I stared directly into her eyes and smiled as I grabbed my cock and pointed it at her.

Mark's thrusting picked up even more speed.

"Take your cock out of her mouth, Dave. I want to hear her scream," Mark commanded.

Dave grudgingly obliged.

"Aww, I was just getting started," Dave said as he thrusted into Gabrielle's mouth one last time.

Gabrielle, her mouth free, immediately screamed out.

"That's it baby, take it, take it!" Mark said as he slapped her as and increased the intensity of his pounding.

"Who's our little teen slut? Huh? HUH?" Mark said as one of his hands reached for Gabrielle's face.

"Answer me, bitch," Mark said, apparently having waited too long.

Between sobs and yelps, Gabrielle finally managed to form a word.

"Me," Gabrielle said under her breath.

"What was that?" Mark said as he thrusted inside of Gabrielle's ass and slapped a cheek with his hand.

"Me!" Gabrielle screamed out.

"What are you? Say it. I want you to say it!" Mark demanded.

"I'm... I'm your little teen whore," Gabrielle said.

"Yes you are! You're nothing but our sex slave tonight!" Mark yelled as his thrusting reached a deranged level.

Gabrielle began to lightly sob again, but Mark only seemed to pound her even harder. It looked as if Mark was taking out all his anger and frustrations against this poor little girl's ass hole.

After another minute of deranged pounding, Mark finally screamed out.

"Oh shit, here I cum baby!"

Gabrielle look like she breathed a sight of relief and tried to pull herself away, but Mark took hold of her hips and gripped tightly.

"Fuck yeah baby, you better know I want to cum in that ass!" Mark said.

Mark then thrusted one last time deep inside of her and held it there.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Mark yelled.

Mark's grip onto Gabrielle's hips tightened and his whole body became rigid.

"Oh God, I can feel it squirting in there!" Gabrielle exclaimed.

Mark stood in place and kept his cock inside of Gabrielle's ass for a few more seconds before he finally released his grip. As his cock slipped out, cum also came flowing out of Gabrielle's ass hole.

Dave picked up his camera again and got in close to film.

"Would you look at that," Dave said. "Look at this utter destruction."

Mark gave Gabrielle one last slap on the ass.

"Thanks for the ride, baby," Mark said teasingly.

"Can I... can I see how it looks?" Gabrielle said as she slumped to the floor.

Dave filmed her for a few more seconds, panning up and down her used body before he went over and showed her the video.

"Jesus Christ..." Gabrielle said as she took in the sight.

"And your night ain't even over yet," I said as I finally rushed over.

I picked Gabrielle up, gave her a big, sloppy kiss full of tongue as I carried her and threw her back onto the bed.

"Dave, are your buddies here yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, they actually just texted me that they're at the door," Dave said as he ran out of the room.

He came back almost instantly with two other guys, Matt and Jerry, in tow. Both Matt and Jerry were guys approaching middle age just like ourselves, but were still built pretty well.

"We heard about your little party and we just couldn't pass up the opportunity," Matt said.

"Fuck yeah!" Jerry quickly followed. "Is this the lucky little bitch?"

"Yup. She's actually my student. A little 18-year-old whore," I said.

"We've already been at it for an hour or so," Mark said, still catching his breath.

"I can see that," Jerry said. "But she still looks pretty fresh."

Gabrielle was in a complete daze. She probably couldn't believe what was happening to her, and she was probably regretting ever agreeing to come over.

"You can't...you can't be serious Mr. John," Gabrielle said as she looked up at me in terror.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it Gabby? You wanted to be treated like Sasha Grey," I reasoned.

I was standing at the foot of the bed, my cock pointing right in Gabrielle's direction. Soon, I was joined by Dave at one side. His cock was at full attention as well.

"Where are your buddies?" I asked Dave.

"Come on up, guys," Dave said to Matt and Jerry.

The two were soon at my other side, their clothes already off.

"We're a little soft," Matt said.

"Don't worry, Gabrielle will help you out, won't you Gabby?" Dave said.

"She's definitely had a lot of hands-on experience tonight," I said.

We then surrounded the bed. Gabrielle, who had curled up into a fetal position, peered out and took a good long look at all of us.

"The only way out is with our cocks inside of you," Dave said as he stroked his cock.

Gabrielle chuckled a bit.

"Well, it does make me feel so special that I'm the focus of attention," Gabrielle said, her confidence growing again.

"You're the belle of the ball tonight, baby," I said.

"You mean 'belle of the balls,'" Jerry quipped.

Gabrielle chuckled again and slowly began to uncurl herself, once more revealing her sweet little teen body.

"Let me just take in this picture," Gabrielle said as she moved her hand down to her pussy and began to rub. "All of you old geezers having your way with me... it really... it really does turn me on."

She must have been pushing the right buttons or something, because Gabrielle was soon breathing heavily again. Her pussy, which has already been ravaged tonight, was somehow getting wet once more.

"That's it baby, touch yourself while we all watch," Matt said.

"You sick old pervs," Gabrielle teased as her index finger slipped into her pussy with ease.

"Goddamn, you think she's still tight?" Matt asked.

"Why don't you find out for yourself, big boy," Gabrielle said in a sultry, sweet voice.

Matt didn't even skip a beat. He basically leaped onto the bed. The rest of us soon followed, pushing our way for any orifice, hand, breast or ass check we could get our hands on.

***

"You haven't cummed once, Mr. John," Gabrielle said in a slightly raspy voice.

Indeed, even in the past two to three hours of complete depravity, I had managed to keep myself from blowing my load. Us five guys completely had our way with Gabrielle all night. We double teamed, triple teamed, quadruple teamed, and massive dick Mark even rejoined after resting a bit, letting us run a train of five cocks on Gabrielle's holes.

Gabrielle was a trooper throughout the whole ordeal. At one point, with Matt and me DPing her, she had a bit of a bad cramp in her side. She basically leaped out of our cocks and into a corner. With all of us guys staring her down, wondering if she had finally had enough, she did a few stretches. Quickly, her stretching turned sexy as she spread her slender legs, bent over and started touching her toes, leaving her ass hole hanging up in the air.

"I can hear you guys vigorously stroking," I remember Gabrielle saying. "Don't worry, I'll be good to go again in a minute."

She soon jumped back on the bed, with Jerry and Dave taking up their positions to DP her.

We tried absolutely everything on her. She had as many as three cocks in her mouth at one point, along with a cock in her ass and in her pussy. It was just a complete free-for-all; once one guy was done fucking one of her holes, another guy was right behind him ready to take his place.

Every other guy had cummed at least twice, choosing to explode in either her ass or throat. Gabrielle was now just lying completely spent on the bed.

Still, all of us guys were stroking our cocks. We were tired, for sure, but we wanted to do one last thing to her.

"Are you ready for your night cap, Gabby?" Mark said.

"What more can you guys possibly do to me?" Gabrielle said in a completely resigned voice.

"Don't worry, all you need to do is get on your knees for this," Mark said.

"My mouth is already quite sore," Gabrielle said.

"On your knees!" Mark commanded.

Gabrielle quickly shot up, threw a pillow on the floor and knelt down.

"Yes, sir," she quivered.

"That's a good girl," Mark said. "Now, gather 'round guys. I'm sure you know what to do."

We then completely encircled her, vigorously stroking our cocks. Gabrielle looked around and started to lightly rub herself once more.

"That's it baby," Dave said.

"Take it all in. You'll probably never see a sight like this again," Jerry said.

"Jesus Lord," Gabrielle whispered to herself.

The sound of us guys gripping, stroking and slapping our cocks filled the room. Gabrielle continued to dart her eyes from cock to cock, wondering which one would erupt first.

Dave, always the early cummer, soon began to grunt.

"Oh shit, here I cum baby!" Dave said. "Turn your pretty little face towards me."

Gabrielle obliged and was soon shot right in the left eye with a rope of cum.

"Ugh, shit, that's it. Just take it your bitch," Dave said as a couple more ropes shot out from his cock.

Gabrielle's eyes stayed closed, but Jeff soon grabbed her head and turned her towards him.

"Fuck yeah!" Jeff yelled out as he too shot a rope of cum at Gabrielle's face, hitting her in the right cheek.

Jeff wasn't even done exploding when Mark began to yell out.