The Teacher's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn this way bitch and get ready for my load," Mark said.

Gabrielle turned her head towards Mark, making Jeff shoot one his ropes into her already messy hair. She had barely moved into position when Mark's cock erupted, hitting her in the forehead, shoulder and tits.

"Clean me off, bitch," Mark commanded as he grabbed her head and impaled his cock through it.

Gabrielle immediately gagged.

"I thought with all this practice you would have learned how to deep throat by now," Mark said with an evil laugh.

Gabrielle soon coughed Mark's cock out of her mouth and tried to catch her breath, but Matt intervened.

"Look up and smile baby!" Matt said as he grabbed Gabrielle by the chin and tilted her towards him.

Gabrielle let a little smile crease her face.

"That's it, now open wide!" Matt commanded.

Gabrielle shook her head.

"I said open wide!" Matt yelled.

Gabrielle finally relented and opened her mouth.

"Wider!" Matt said.

Gabrielle opened her mouth as wide as she could. You could easily tell how sore her jaw was already by how slowly and deliberately she moved.

"That's it, that's it," Matt said as he stroked even harder. "Oh shit, oh shit. Here I cum!"

Matt aimed his cock and fired, getting two direct shots right into Gabrielle's mouth. A third shot splashed on her neck.

"Would you look at this little teen cumslut," Matt said. "Look at how all our cum glistens on her face."

Indeed, Gabrielle looked quite sexy with all of our cum all over her. She still looked so very innocent, like a little girl who had gone down the wrong alley and ended up in the hands of a violent gang.

"Well, it's all you now, Mr. John," Dave said.

Gabrielle, now finally learning to just submit to our little suggestions, turned towards me and looked up. Her eyes were a little red and tired, but still young-looking and full of wonder. Cum was dripping from her face onto the rest of her petite body.

"What a beautiful sight," I said.

"I must look disgusting," Gabrielle said.

"Quite the contrary, I think you look gorgeous," I said as I stroked my cock.

"You really think so, Mr. John?" Gabrielle said with a genuine smile.

We stood in silence for a little while as I continued to stroke my cock. Gabrielle kept glancing at it, then at my face.

"This is what you wanted, right?" I asked.

"Well, aside from a few of the rougher parts, yeah," Gabrielle replied.

"You said you wanted us to have our way with you," I said.

"That you all did," Gabrielle said, her voice growing in confidence.

I continued to stroke, but I needed something to put me over the edge. So, I grabbed Gabrielle and threw her onto the side of the bed.

"Ready for one last ride?" I said.

"Anything, anything for you Mr. John. Just do what you want to me," Gabrielle said.

Using the bed as leverage, I pulled her up to the side, spread Gabrielle's legs and shoved my cock into her pussy. I then began to fuck her wildly as everyone else around cheered.

"Goddammit man, you ain't tired yet?" Jerry said.

"Look at you go!" Dave said.

"Fuck that bitch rotten," Matt said.

Even though we had run a train on her, Gabrielle's pussy was still pretty tight. My pounding increased and Gabrielle soon began to yelp.

"Oh yeah Mr. John, that's it. That's it!"

My pounding reached full speed as I pulled back as far as I could without letting the tip fall out of her, then shoved it in as fast and has deep as I could.

"Don't...stop...don't...stop," Gabrielle struggled to say.

Gabrielle was soon reaching for anything she could grip onto.

"Oh shit, I think this is it!" I then yelled.

I also began to reach for anything I could grab onto and squeeze. I decided to latch onto Gabrielle's ass checks.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" Gabrielle screamed out as I also grunted.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," was as I could say as I pounded a few more times.

I then thrusted one final time and held my position, my cock buried deep inside Gabrielle's pussy, as I finally erupted.

"My God, I feel you exploding in me!" Gabrielle exclaimed.

I must have shot four or five ropes of cum inside of her. I pulled out as slowly as I possibly could, letting her feel every inch of my cock one last time.

"Holy shit, Mr. John. That was my best orgasm yet," Gabrielle said, her voice weak.

I stepped back and surveyed our destruction. Cum was slowly drizzling out of Gabrielle's pussy, while her face was still pretty covered as well. Her body was covered in red splotches from where we all held on for dear life. Her knees were pretty red as well. I could only imagine how much her ass would hurt in the morning, since we all had more than a few turns inside of it.

Dave pulled out the camera once more and panned from Gabrielle's still perfectly pedicured toes to her messy face.

"So, did you have fun?" Dave asked.

"Totally," was all Gabrielle had the energy to say.

***

Gabrielle was understandably absent the first few days of school the following week. I was beginning to worry about her, but she walked in on Wednesday looking as sweet and as chipper as ever.

After class, once everyone had left, she walked up to me.

"So, when are you going to send me that video?" Gabrielle whispered in a sultry voice.

I looked at her inquisitively and with a bit of shock.

"I might have a friend who is a little curious," Gabrielle said.

I was flabbergasted and didn't know what to say. Gabrielle then took out her phone and showed me a few pictures of her friend, a cute little blonde plump in all the right places.

"Her 18th birthday is this Friday and she's looking for a place to party," Gabrielle said with a wink.

Gabrielle then turned around a strutted out the door, her ass swaying seductively from side to side.

"She's hoping you can invite your friends."

We were back, baby.