The Teacher's Socks Ch. 02

Story Info
The turn of the Art Teacher.
1.5k words
4.48
29.2k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary was hoping that his first foot experience would be a pleasant one. The Chemistry teacher, Miss Saunders certainly filled his needs with her sweaty black socks he had been dying to see, but he wanted more. He had just over a month left before his final exams and he had a couple of teachers whose feet he wanted to worship. Miss King, the Art teacher, was next on his list. He had just turned 19 and her feet on his face would have been the perfect birthday present.

Gary had grown in confidence since he got close to Miss Saunders' socks, and he was determined to make a move as soon as he could.

Miss King was the sexiest of all his teachers. She was in her mid-20s and around 5 foot 8 inches tall, had long blonde hair, and a nose piercing on her exquisitely crafted face. She was a bit more adventurous than Miss Saunders with the things she wore to school each day. Sometimes she would wear trousers, other times she would wear skirts. However, she always wore the same pair of black leather boots. Gary had never seen her in anything different. What was lurking inside those boots remained a mystery to him.

It was Monday afternoon, and the last lesson of the day. Gary, like many of his classmates, found Art boring, and he would try whatever he could to pass the time, other than do his work. He was not very gifted when it came to anything artistic either, which made the lesson even more tedious.

Unlike Chemistry, where Miss Saunders had the sweaty black socks on show every day, Miss King didn't show anything. Gary was able to stare uncontrollably at Miss Saunders' socks, but couldn't do such a thing with his art teacher. Today though, something changed. Miss King was starting to make slight groaning noises, and pull faces, which Gary caught a glimpse of. She looked as though her feet were aching. She sat on her chair and crossed her legs, her feet dangling from time to time, and her toes wiggling inside the boots. Gary started to get excited but had seriously contemplated not going to her lesson. He figured that the lack of action meant there was no point in going. He was glad he went.

His seat was situated in the middle of the class. He could sit in silence, pretend he was working, and the teacher wouldn't know, given the vastness of the class and the 30 or so chatting students. He just sat there, every so often just looking up, the teacher getting more and more serious with her feet. She started to put her hands down her boots, to gently massage her calves and her feet, and Gary started to feel weak. He had an erection and was hoping it wouldn't become noticeable.

The clock kept ticking and time kept winding down. Ten minutes to go and the class was getting out of hand. Miss King started as a substitute teacher after the normal art teacher was taken ill. She had now been made permanent, but she could never control the class. The kids didn't care, and it was beginning to look like she didn't.

Five minutes to go, and by this time Miss King was standing up, writing the homework assignment on the whiteboard. Most of the kids were eager to leave, and had started packing up their things. The bell rang, and class was dismissed. The students gushed out of the door, but one person stayed behind. Gary. He took an age to pack his things as he had a plan. He made sure everyone was gone, and walked over to her.

As he approached her, he could see her just sitting there, sighing heavily with her head in her hands.

"Are you ok Miss King?" he asked nervously.

"Oh, Gary, you startled me. What are you still doing here?" she said.

"I noticed you were struggling in that lesson. I saw you rubbing your feet" he said in a very soft tone.

"Its these new boots. They've been killing my feet. I tried to massage them but it didn't work." She was groaning again, just like she had been before.

"I could massage them for you if you would like" he said, his heart now racing and his erection becoming more obvious.

She was stunned by this and was lost for words. "Erm, no Gary its ok" she said.

"No, I insist, just sit back and relax" he said. She had no idea of his massive foot fetish.

"Ok then, if you insist" she said in an apprehensive, almost shocked tone.

Gary could not believe his luck. Not only had he found the courage to ask her, but she actually said yes. He pulled up a chair and told her to rest her feet on his lap. She did, her leather boots now in his hands. He had full control of her feet.

She told him to take her boots off. He carefully grabbed the zip of her right boot and gently pulled it down. He had never seen her feet and had no idea what her socks were like, or if she had any on. He carried on pulling, but before the zip got to the bottom he decided to un-zip her left boot as well. He got the zip down to the end and pulled them both off simultaneously. He got a massive shock.

As her boots came off, all was finally revealed and Gary was stunned. White socks. Dirty white socks. Socks that had black boot stains on them. He was starting to salivate, but more importantly starting to cum. The sweaty stench hit him at full force and he loved it. She wiggled her toes in front of him and breathed a sigh of relief.

"That feels much better!" she exclaimed.

He massaged her sweaty socked feet. She enjoyed it. He really enjoyed it. He caressed his fingers up and down her soles, gently sniffing. She had her eyes closed and was starting to relax. She didn't know what he was up to.

"Lick my socks" she shouted, her fingers making their way into her trousers.

Gary couldn't believe what he was hearing, but he wasn't going to say no. This was his dream. He thought this was better than his previous experience. He wasn't getting berated by a dominatrix.

He duly obliged with her request and rubbed this tongue up and down the soaking wet dirty white socks. He licked all of the dirt from her socks, the sweaty taste covering his tongue. These socks were nicer than Miss Saunders' socks.

Miss King was enjoying her first foot experience, perhaps more than Gary. Her screams of joy were getting louder and it was only a matter of time before someone would find out. Gary was becoming uncomfortable with her performance and hoping she would become quieter.

Miss King sat up briefly while Gary was still licking her socks.

"Stop" she demanded. "I have an idea."

He stopped, and she did something that surprised him. She leaned forwards and pulled his trousers down. She then slowly peeled her sweaty socks from her feet. Gary was in awe. Her perfect bare feet were right in front of him. Her sweaty soles. Her perfectly pedicured toenails, painted red.

She put her bare toes in his mouth. He sucked furiously on each one, removing every last speck of dirt, every last piece of fluff from her immaculate toes. She then removed them from his mouth. He was upset, he didn't want to stop. But what she did next soon cheered him up.

She pulled his raging cock from his boxers and wrapped her feet around it. She jerked harder and harder, trying to make him cum all over her sexy bare feet. He did. He exploded everywhere.

Miss King was shocked.

"Wow" they both exclaimed at the same time.

It was over. Miss King's first foot experience and Gary's second had come to an end. It surely wouldn't the last for both.

Gary put his trousers back on, but just when he thought it couldn't get any better, she leaned in and kissed him. Kissed him passionately. It was intimate. They shared a passion and Gary couldn't believe it.

As Miss King put her socks back on, she asked Gary what he was going to be doing when he left school. He didn't know. He hoped this wouldn't be the last time he and Miss King pleasure each other, but he couldn't be sure. She seemed happy that he wasn't sure. She had plans for him.

As they prepared to leave, Miss King grabbed her boots and carried them, as she walked towards the door.

Gary was confused. "Aren't you going to put your boots back on?" he asked.

"No, I want everyone to see my sexy white socks" she said.

"Wow!" he said. He was just as turned on as he had ever been.

She opened the door and walked out, closely followed by Gary. They walked along the corridor side by side, when Miss King suddenly grabbed his hand. They left the building holding hands, Gary having another huge bulge in his pants.

They walked to her car. Her socks were filthy by now. She got in and started the engine and wound the window down. She told him to lean in. She kissed him again and drove off.

That was the end. For now.