The Teammate Pt. 00: Prologue

Story Info
A wife takes out her fantasy on her husband.
1.2k words
3.7
24.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-This is a little preview of what I'm working on, please feel free to throw in suggestions, any help would be appreciated! Here goes my first try!-

*******************

Hi, My name is Marci and I am happily married to Lance. He's every woman's dream guy. Tall, strong, sweet, loving, and oh my garden the sex is amazing. But this story isn't (all) about my reality. Its about a fantasy I've been having for a few months now.. starring my husband's teammate Jason. Here's a little bit of a back story.

My husband just joined a new basketball team and because I'm a wonderful wife and love entertaining I told him to invite some of his new teammates over for a barbecue.

Slowly they started arriving and the last person to come in was Jason. I was occupied in the kitchen preparing the last of the meal when I heard a deep, sultry voice say "Thanks for having us over tonight".

"Oh it is no prob-" I started to say. Until I looked up. My breath caught as Jason and I made eye contact for the first time. His eyes were a rich shade of amber and his smile. Oh my garden!! His. Smile. It made my knees weak.

I felt a familiar knot in my stomach along with a growing moistness in my underwear and I immediately turned a shade of deep red. "what the heck is wrong with you woman, collect yourself! This is your husbands teammate for crying out loud" I thought to myself. I assume he sensed my hesitation and his warm smile turned into a small grin. "Are you okay?".

I mentally slapped myself and took a silent breath. "Yes, I'm fine! Just a little hot in here with the oven and stove on! I don't think we've been officially introduced, I'm Marci, Lance's wife." I extended my hand for a hand shake. "I'm Jason Tills" He said still grinning as he took my hand. The second our skin made contact, I felt a new wave of hormones crash against me.

The moistness in my underwear became a full grown wet spot and I stopped breathing all together. The only other man to have this affect on me was my husband. To feel like this with a complete stranger was thrilling but terrifying all in the same breath. I turned a deeper shade of red and looked back into Jason's amber eyes. There was a mischievous glint in his eye that wasn't there before.

Maybe the attraction was mutual? Maybe he sensed my attraction and found it hilarious? Maybe I was just overthinking and he was just being friendly. Well whatever it was I needed to get out of my kitchen before I exploded.

"Please excuse me, I need to find my husband, It was nice to finally meet you Jason! Make yourself at home." I said as I slipped by him and practically ran from the kitchen.

I made a beeline for my husband who was standing on the back deck manning the grill. He was surrounded by a few of his other teammates in the midst of a heated debate about the next team they were playing.

"I'm telling you coach is going to make you guard Peterson and I'll be on Kings!... Oh hey babe! What's up?" Lance said as I approached. "oh nothing, I just need you for a moment, boys if you don't mind I'm stealing him away for a few minutes" They all murmured their agreement and I grabbed Lance by the hand and led him upstairs to our bedroom.

I felt like a dog in heat, a few moments with Jason and my hormones had me ready to pounce. But because I am a faithful wife, I decided to take it out on my husband. "Honey whats wrong? You seemed flushed." Lance said as I locked the door behind us. "Well, I'm feeling a little... Hot, if you catch my drift" I said slowly walking up to him. His eyes grew wide in realization.

"Babe, you know I'm always down for a quickie but my most of my team is downstairs. What if they hear us?" I started to lift my dress over my head. "If they hear us they'll probably just be a little jealous."

I slid out of my bra, and closed the last few feet between us. My husband grabbed the small of my back and drew me into a passionate kiss. His hands drifted down towards the last piece of clothing I had on, my thong. He gently slid his fingers into one side and started to pull the piece of fabric down my legs.

He pulled away from my lips and started to kiss his way down my body while pinning me against the wall for support. Lance's full lips made their way from my neck to my 36 DDD breasts.

He kissed down to my nipples and sucked one into his mouth. Chills ran down my spine as his tongue played with my nipples. I felt like there was a dam breaking between my legs by the time he moved from my nipples down my stomach and straight to my clit.

My husband never lacked in his oral sex skills. He moved his tongue over my clit like the expert he was and devoured my drenched pussy. "Mmmmmm baby! You know just how I like it" I moaned.

I pushed his head further between my legs. He dove in and started slurping up my juices. "ohhhh shittttt... babe Im gonna cum all over your face... AHHHHH" I moaned and felt my knees give out beneath me.

Lance quickly caught me while I was sliding fully down the wall and picked me up. He effortlessly threw me on the bed and approached me. I opened my eyes to his 9 inch cock headed towards my mouth.

"My turn now sexy" He said as his cock parted my lips. I took most of his thick member down my throat. We had been practicing my deep throat and I could successfully fit 6.5 inches, which would normally not be a huge amount but he was as thick as my forearm so I feel like a champion. I could feel his precum draining down my throat and the sweet but salty taste turned me on even more and I took an extra inch this time.

"Shit babe, you're really working me! What's gotten into you!?"

Jason's face came to mind and I couldn't help but think about sucking his cock instead of my husbands. Was it longer? shorter? skinnier? Oh my garden, what if he was thicker? I wouldn't be able to take that!!

I gagged on Lance's dick, effectively proving my own point and bringing my attention back to my husband. "shit mar, im gonna cum! FUCKK" I felt the spurts of warm cum hitting the back of my throat and did my best to swallow everything down but I could feel some of it draining from the corner of my mouth down my neck and across my breasts.

"Fuck Mar, that was great!" Lance looked down at me and smiled. He was working hard to catch his breath. I found it amazing that such an in shape athlete could be left breathless by a good blowjob.