The Teamviewer Mature Files

Story Info
Wimp sissified, blackmailed & transformed for black masters.
87.6k words
3.97
75.9k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jothesmo
jothesmo
49 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*

The computer screen shone light upon my plain-white panties and bra, making them glow obscenely atop my peachy white skin. Since the divorce, I'd become brave in private and crossdressed on occasion. That sometimes ended up all day. The webcam was on, but I wasn't in any kind of chat situation, so it was only for personal titillation.

I stroked off while surfing femdom porn, not much caring to cum quickly. This was between working on my accounting ledgers for contracted clients. Being a CPA in a world with thousands of small businesses meant lots of time at home and a willy-nilly schedule that left me with too much free time, to be honest. My days were becoming seven to ten on the screen with only the occasional face to face with clients.

Stories about Teamviewer domination struck my fancy on occasion, but the thought of actually doing it seemed silly. It was becoming a fad, though, of late. What some fools got themselves into.... I was way more practical than most of those idiots, and I knew to avoid anything weird that actually interacted with another human being.

Teamviewer was now a real hot topic on a cuckold site I'd run into, though, making it the new thing to fantasize about. Men had other men dialing into their personal computers to see pics of their wives. That seemed kind of rude to the wives, and I'd not think of doing it, even with my ex. That kind of thing was meant for under the hat, so to speak. Including other people in my weirdest kinks, in any way, just struck me as wrong. Still, the simple domination idea implied by it, for me, remained interesting, like most things related to fantasy that were out of touch and likely best left alone in the dark.

My ex-wife, Jane, had basically run off with another man, motivated some by my kinky behavior, though I'd always tried to keep it under wraps. Just mentioning fetishes had led from one cold shoulder to the other.

Conversely, after my heartbreaking loss of spouse, I longed to indulge my fantasies a little. Then, having seen that they were as shallow as I imagined, I could move on and maybe have a better relationship next time. Maybe, even, I'd win Jane back, once she realized how bad that other guy was for her.

For now I was alone and horny. What would playing around a little hurt? Nobody was here but me and my computer, now. I'd already read my favorite story off the net, Joe's Retirement. "Be careful what you wish for," I said to myself with a smile, horny beyond belief.

It'd be therapeutic doing something on the web with another person, though. Like touching a hot stove. Try it once and no more of that. I would do myself a favor if I indulged a little. Then I'd realize the shallowness of indulging my fantasies a step too far and get back to normal heterosexual bliss.

Fingers crossed.

I Googled Teamviewer Mistress, just to see what I found.

Linda was an Afro-American woman pushing fifty. Her blog pic had her in a big bra, but sixty pounds overweight. Homegrown and not professional, seemed the message communicated by the site; I always liked the idea of non-pros.

I committed a sin and popped off an e-mail to her, just to see what kind of craziness came back at me. We could chat or maybe I'd post something on her blog. She'd maybe appreciate a mature chat that wasn't hitting her up for sex.

Downloading the Teamviewer software was easy, and I had it up and running in a couple minutes. I'd try some fake computer domination between my laptop and desktop, faking that I was my own dominatrix. I put it on the laptop and my Kindle pad as well. It was kind of cool, moving porn files around from one computer to the next, pretending like I was a dominant woman messing with myself.

Tired of that, I took a risk. There the little Teamviewer icon sat as I cruised Linda's blog on my desktop. She had a few fun pics of her in a short dress, sitting in a chair with a little whip, showing lots of legs. I wanted to be on my knees in front of that, kissing my way up.

While shopping for sissy-maid stories, I noticed an e-mail came in, and I went right to it. I should have just listed Linda as spam, but curiosity kept nagging at me. I had it under control. Just tease it a bit and quit. Hey, I was single. We were willing adults. Why not?

###

Hi, Joe. Got your e-mail, boytoy. You're on for some fun, huh. I'm not too busy and itching to add another lackey to my list. Are you available to be used at the moment?

If so, send me an e-mail back, or send a chat on messenger. Tell me a few short things about what turns you on.

I'm waiting for you, slave wannabe. I'd love to take ownership over your pathetic ass and pry into your personal life until you squeal.

Hee hee.

Just playing.

Mistress Linda

###

That sounded like a willing player. Her playfulness totally eased my mind, to tell you the truth. Alright, I was game for a few fun e-mails, after only reading about it so long. I sent a text back: I'm kind of new to this. What sort of thing do you do? I like to play maid, once in a while, but I don't have any experience and am not a consistent cross dresser. God forbid I should actually even leave my bedroom with panties on. I suppose I'm a sissy when it comes to playing sissy. It can get me hot, as long as it's private. Super private. LOL. That maybe annoys you.

Thank you, Mistress, for your interest.

Slave Joe.

###

Two minutes later, I got this reply:

If you want to Teamviewer, I have the software and can play for a few minutes.

You did mention it, my sometimes secretive little sissy.

I take over and browse some, to get your blood up. Men find it thrilling, knowing I have so much control. See their little secrets. Look at their porn.... You'll like that, I bet. I make them do what I want. Or do it for them, if you want to watch. Do you want to be controlled, Joe? Do you want to give control of your computer to a sadistic bitch, like was in my ad, slave? I think you do. I think you can't help it. I think you're going to send me what I want, now!

I want your Teamviewer number and password. Don't play around or I'm ending these e-mails and finding someone else. There are plenty of fish in the sea, from where I'm sitting. Everybody's doing it, to be honest. You know you want to do it. Don't make me disappear without a little fun and adventure for your life.

Mistress Linda.

###

Wow, that had me hot. She really wanted to tease me. She wanted to dominate me through my computer. Oh well, it wasn't my good laptop, so what could she really do?

I brought up the Teamviewer program. Taking some breaths, I sent an e-mail back, giving her my numbers:

356 219 844

Password: 30fgea

When I hit send, I almost shit myself. Good God, what had I just done? Time went by. Five, ten, fifteen seconds. After half a minute, I thought maybe she was just fooling with me and maybe wouldn't do this odd thing that promised to really put me into subspace orbit.

All of a sudden, remote access showed on Teamviewer. I moved my mouse, but someone else seemed to move it next. I decided to let her have it and just sit, stiff as a board, to see what was going to happen. She moved the pointer to Start, then programs, and brought up messenger chat. A window came up, which she moved to the far right of the screen. Next I knew, a camera view materialized. I'd never used any of that video stuff, but I realized I was looking at Linda in a white blouse and deep-red lipstick.

She typed:Hi there, slave. I'm in.

Joe: Gee, I'm kind of nervous.

Linda:Mistress.

Joe: Yes, Mistress Linda.

Linda:Better, slave.

Joe: So, how does this work, Mistress?

Linda:Easy. I'm going to poke around, and you're going to be very embarrassed. I want you mortified. It's all in the head, for you little subbies, you know.

Joe: Yes, Mistress Linda. That's true.

Linda:Good. Now I'll set Teamviewer up and poke around. You sit tight with your hands on your prick, boy. You can to that, can't you, slave? I bet you have lots of experience.

Joe:Yes, Mistress.

Linda:Good boy.

###

The mouse moved to Teamviewer's Extras and then the Option tag. A menu came down. She clicked on the icon for bringing up Teamviewer with windows. A menu showed, saying Configure Permanent Access. Eight dots typed in, and then eight more where the menu asked to repeat the password. The Cursor hit OK, and the menu window disappeared.

A new window showed, Permanent Access Configured. You can access this computer using, 356219844 and the access number you've just defined. She clicked OK for that too, and the menu disappeared.

Security tab was hit next. Beside Windows Login, Allowed for Administrators Only was picked. I noticed Full Access was showing in a second window, but to be honest, I really didn't catch the details of any of this until I played back the video of it later from my laptop, because it happened so fast. At the time I was looking at the highlights of where she was going and also at the cam shot of Linda hovering over her keyboard, looking up at her screen and licking her lips as if in concentration. The fact is, she did all of this super fast; Linda was no hunt and peck typist. The black lady definitely knew what she was doing.

So far I'd just seen the fact that she'd made Teamviewer open with Windows, put in a permanent password to gain access and set it up for administrator use. I wasn't too sure what that meant, but I did know that I was the administrator, since it wasn't a work computer in the company I used to work for before I made my own client list. Also, I could uninstall the entire program in a minute.

I was horny though. I had to slow down with my dick or I'd have cum right then and ruined everything. A woman was playing around in my computer. It was like she was right there in the room with me, like I could reach out and touch her. I even looked around all the corners of my space, feeling her presence. It didn't seem all that big a deal, though, other than the thrill. Since she wasn't really in the room, it was mostly just in my head. I'd not even had Teamviewer a few minutes earlier, so that free program was definitely expendable. Who cared if she messed that up? At the worst, I could restore windows from last night's save.

She opened Advanced Options and clicked on Disallow Teamviewer Shutdown and Accept from Trusted Accounts. Obviously she wanted the program to come up and stay, which was no biggie. I didn't want to turn it off right now, that's for sure. I was digging the domination so far, trying to take it all in as fast as I could, plus recording it, like I said. I'd have a really cool video of my computer being violated by a mistress, wanking material for a month, there alone.

That menu dropped, but she brought it back up and hit a new menu item. It mysteriously said (and it happened so fast I didn't see it until I watched the playback), Full Access Control When a Partner is Connected to the Window's Login Screen. That dropped really quickly as she scrolled the sidebar to take that menu down.

After moving the bar, more stuff showed down below. Under Teamviewer Options, Changes Require Administrative Rights on this Computer was clicked, and a password inserted. Once again, the password only showed as dots and she had to repeat it, but she had good typing skills and in no time at all, hit OK. The menu screen dropped out entirely.

I shook my head and wanted to replay that last recorded portion, but I'd mess up the screen-capture video if I showed the video on the screen while making the thing. You see my dilemma. This was too exciting to pollute by being fussy.

###

She went over to the messenger screen and started typing:

Linda:I'm just setting up Teamviewer so I can use it without you grabbing control, which is kind of the point. You've been a very good boy, not interfering, slave. We're going to have lots of fun, I think.

Joe: Yes, Mistress. I'm kind of freaking out.

Linda: Well that's the point. I'm here to scare the shit out of you, boi, and dig into your secrets. Knowing I know your secrets should be pretty humiliating for you. Everybody has them. Why don't you lick your fingers and play with your titties for me?

Joe:What?

Linda:If you want me to stay online and play, that's the charge.

Joe:Yes, Mistress. (I did what she asked.)

"Oh God."

Linda:That's sweet.

Oh shit, she could see me. She must have activated my camera, too.

Linda:Now, I'll just be fixing myself as a user, so I can play.

Joe:Yes, Mistress Linda.

Linda:Put those fingers on your sissy tits, Joe. I didn't say my gurl could quit. There you go. That's a good little bitch, playing with your little tiny nipples. Are you sure you don't have a pussy, too?

###

She moved right down to Start, then Run, then typed in CMD.

A window opened up that reminded me of my old DOS days. It wasn't the kind of box I usually played with, being more of a computer user than programmer. She typed in: net user Linda * /add

Password showed, but when she typed it in twice not even the dots showed.

She went right to typing, net localgroup administrators Linda /add

A message showed, saying she'd been successful.

***

Okay, so she's added herself as an administrator.

That ought to make it easier for her to poke around, I figured. It seemed a bit over the top, but it was also hot. I wanted to touch my dick, but then I realized she was watching me, and it kind of felt embarrassing to know I'd been beating off before I'd remembered she could see me. I licked my fingers again and kept tormenting my nipples.

Finally, she typed: net user Administrators *

The password came and went twice, followed by the message, The command completed successfully.

She followed that with: net user Joe *

Again, the password typing was invisible.

She typed: net localgroup administrators

It showed Administrator

Joe

Linda

Before I could read any more, the window went blank.

###

I almost had a heart attack, thinking she'd destroyed the computer, but it came right back within a half minute. She brought up the camera and messenger block, moved it to the right and wrote:

Linda:I'll have to make you a user, Joe. Otherwise you'll not be able to log on and enjoy what I allow you to use on my new computer.

Joe:??? What do you mean???

Linda: Don't worry. I'm fixing you up so you can login. You can't use Joe anymore, given you'll need a slave name. Joe has a new password, anyway, that I'm not letting you know. I prefer to give you a name more fitting your new station. That way you can start fresh. Come on, you're going to love it, my slut.

Joe:??? What do you m—

I kept typing, and nothing happened. My God, she'd somehow blocked my keyboard from working.

Linda: Did I tell you to stop playing with your sissy nipples, slave?

I started to type again, but realized it was futile. Well, at least my computer screen video was still running. I'd have the best computer slave video ever, and I would have to remember to save it to something before I restored to an earlier date.

I licked my fingers and started playing with my nipples. Fuck, fuck, fuck, what had I gotten myself into? Who was I fooling? The computer was probably going to have to be trashed, after this. In a way, thinking like that liberated me a little. I'd just let her fuck it up. Destroying it was now the only option. The preferred option. That video was going to be one for the ages. I didn't need the computer, and I was due a new one anyway, this one being three years old.

She opened up that CMD line again, and typed: net localgroup administrators Joe /delete

net user Lindassissybitch * /add

She typed in the password, taking her time on that, apparently.

Over in the messenger screen she wrote again.

Linda: Your new password is. SissYmaid847229782cOcksucker20572047230RuInEDmoneyPiG89783541612938

Linda: You had better write that down before the screen moves past. Oh, the look on your face is precious. Come on, it's only a little work, typing it in. Slaves should be put to work, don't you think?

Typing isn't even real work. I don't see you writing. I'd advise you get busy, shithead white boy.

I grabbed a pen, and pulled some paper out of the printer.

Linda:Do that while sucking your right thumb, slut.

I did, and awkwardly spelled out with my left hand: SissYmaid847229782cOcksucker20572047230RuInEDmoneyPiG89783541612938.

Linda: Don't forget it's case sensitive, bitch. I want to see your mouth saying, Yes Mistress Linda.

I did.

Linda:Hold what you've written up to the camera, I need to make sure you have it right.

Shit! I did that while also sucking my thumb.

Linda:That's better, bitch. Now I'm going to work a little more at keeping you in line, then we can get down to negotiating your new status in the stable of all the rest of my owned morons who've made the same fatal mistake you've just made.

She went back to Start, Run, and typed, gpedit.msc. She hit Administrative, then Control Panel, and before I knew it, opened a screen, disabling access.

From there it was Administrative Templates, System, Cnt-alt-del Options, remove task manager, and did that, whatever that did. It did blank the screen for a second, seemingly for some kind of windows reset.

In the same Cnt-alt-del Options menu, she disabled some kind of Remove Computer Lock deal.

Administrative Templates, Windows Component, Microsoft Management, Restricted Permitted, Computer Management, disable.

***

I tried to type something in, but my keyboard was locked, again.

Linda:Alright, so we're going to start you off light. I'm going to look around my new computer and see what kind of filth you're into. I think the best way to think of this is that it's justice for all the exploitation of women I am sure to find.

She moved to start, then search and typed in *.jpg. When a few showed, she found one that had a sexy name on it and right clicked up properties. Just like that she found the folder under which I had all my porn pictures, even though I'd thought they'd been parked in a hidden folder.

Two windows popped up and she grabbed my main porn folder and moved it over to the window on the right. The little flying folder started yanking it over.

Next she found doc files and all sorts of personal correspondents and business information copied over to one of her folders. I think those were on her computer, but it all looked so local. What all was in that folder she'd copied, I wondered, daring not to think of it.

Linda:I'm copying all your porn and some sensitive materials to help keep your attention. I want to see what kind of freak you are, boi. What kind of freak you are going to be is an even bigger question? A sissy, of course, among other things. All you submissives want to wear dresses, but what else? Go ahead and type something, slut.

Joe: This is pretty intense, Mistress.

Linda:You've always wanted a real Mistress, haven't you? Be happy I left you copies of your filth, though getting to them will require permission. Well, now you have a Mistress who owns you, cock, balls and boi-pussy folders. Now, I'm going to clean up your screen, some, but first I'll be logging in as you. Please be patient, I will need to put in your ridiculous, slutty password.

The screen blanked, and then she came back on. I watched her type in, Lindassissybitch, but she put the password in fast, probably some kind of cut and paste. I tried typing, but found the keyboard stuck to off again. The camera wasn't up. All of a sudden, program icons started moving and were dropped into the recycling bin that was soon emptied. New icons took their place. One was notepad. Another was the camera icon. I had a program for ripping videos that came up. A picture editor remained. Internet Explorer remained. Three folders were set up on the desktop and labeled, Assigned Pics, Assigned writing and Allowed study material. It seemed so little to choose from.

jothesmo
jothesmo
49 Followers