The Tears that I Remembered Ch. 02

Story Info
Helen introduces Grace to Thomas, and a choice is made.
2.6k words
4.55
8.9k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month went by. I wasn't injured from my fall, and I even found myself with a strange new energy as though whatever was inside Helen was affecting me. While I was afraid that Helen would leave when I didn't agree to her request, she stayed and was still hopeful. However, things had definitely changed. She no longer liked going out during the day. She could and there were some times when she had to accompany me, but she seemed to be drained by it horribly every time, and wanted to take a nap. That was odd, but then we were used to be tired already I supposed. The most remarkable difference was that her increased sexual desire didn't dissipate.

Helen began going out regularly. She bought a completely new wardrobe and focused much of her time at studying what girls of that age did in the modern day. Much of it turned out to be quite vacuous, but she had other ways to amuse herself. She'd often come home well into the wee hours of the morning just before sunrise. A few times she complained of soreness that she wasn't used to anymore. Helen just could not get enough, and she told me about it. She spoke of the men who fucked her, and the weird things they liked to do. While she thought that the younger ones were fun she preferred the men in their thirties of forties. They naturally found the idea of a wild eighteen-year-old who was strangely wise beyond her years to be irresistible. She had many offers to move in with them, but stayed loyal to me. When these men came around to our house they thought that I was her loving grandmother.

I felt older than ever.

Helen made herself scarce whenever my family came for a visit, which was increasingly rare. I'm pretty sure they believed that my decision to live with Helen meant that I wanted my space from them. That wasn't really true, but I didn't correct them. The truth was that I wasn't sure about anything. I had become comfortable in our life together. It worked for both of us older women. But after what Helen did...

Where did we stand? She was young again, and I was still old. It wouldn't work that way. She offered me the gift that she received. All I had to do was say "yes", but would I be betraying the rest of my life? Where was the line between the pursuit of my own happiness and my assured responsibilities as a "Matriarch"? For all the positives of being a grandmother I couldn't forget the sting of the pity. My grandchildren mostly tolerated me for a few days at a time. My own children believed that I was a stubborn old woman who would only prove to be a burden later on. Wouldn't it be better if I relieved them of that?

My decision was made.

One night, she came home earlier than usual. Her date hadn't gone well.

"How are you tonight?" I asked,

"Pissed."

I thought I noticed a strange glimmer in her eyes like a cat's in the dark when the light reflect on them, but then it was gone.

Helen continued in a rage I had never seen in her. "Guys are fine most of the time, but they can get clingy! I can't really explain that I was married three times and am kind of over it. Then he tries to get all domineering on me. Maybe I'm just burned out."

She seemed truly upset. Strangely, there was some need for her to cover her mouth in front of me. Like a Japanese woman might do to cover an inappropriate laugh.

"Looking for something new then?"

"Yeah."

"So am I. I want it, Helen. I really do."

Helen gave me a sidelong glance that contained a hint of sadness. "Are you sure? You've only seen a little of how I am now. It's very different." She wiped her finger under her lip and came back with a trace of red.

"Is that blood?"

"It is. It's not all nice."

"He hurt you? We need to call the police."

She shook her head. "That won't be necessary. I took care of it. Thomas taught me."

"I don't understand."

"I know. My world is different now. Grace, when I saw Thomas again I was completely enraptured by a dream I had been holding on to for years. I wanted it so bad, and maybe I didn't make the right decision, but I made it. I wouldn't want that for you."

"But you seem so happy."

"Remember the night it happened? It was rough. I thought I was going to...die. And so did you."

"So now you don't want me to do it?" I was so shocked. How could she scrape me off like that?

"Of course I do. I just worry about you."

I recognized that sentiment immediately. It was the same pity that my family gave me. There was no way I could live like that with such a thing coming from Helen too.

"Helen, I need it. I'm tired of living like this. There are bound to be new challenges, but we can face them together. Like we were meant to."

Tears glistened in her eyes. I didn't notice it at first, but they looked just a little bit different than the tears that I remembered. "All right, Grace. We can do this, but what about your family?"

"They'll be fine. It's better if I'm out of the way."

"You might regret it."

"I know that I'll regret not doing this."

"Together," she said.

She made a phone call, and two days later the young man returned. I noticed much more about him this time. He was quite strong, and while certainly not a body-builder he seemed very fit. He had thick, dark hair, and fierce pale eyes.

"Pleasure to see you again," he said. "Helen tells me that you're interested in joining her."

"Yes, I am,"

"It will be a bit more complicated for you," said Thomas. "Helen left most of her remaining family years ago. She can do this and not many people will notice. Your family might come looking for you."

"So you won't do it?" It was going to be over just like that.

"No, I will do it. But we will have to fake your death. It's a tragic thing to put your family through just imagine what would happen if your family saw you running around as an eighteen-year-old again."

"This isn't something that can be made public," I said understanding.

"Never," he said with a grim finality. "If people learned about us we'd be captured and put in a lab to be dissected. I didn't make my discovery to see it studied and manipulated by some drug company. Besides, if people ever knew the real truth we'd all be labeled insane or worse."

"What was it that you found?"

He brightened at the question. I recognized the look: when someone knows something that you don't and they want to teach you.

"For years, people have looked for the secret to eternal youth. Ponce de León came to the New World to find the Fountain of Youth and some believed that the Holy Grail would do something similar. There were cultures long before ours or the ones that we believe came before. I found one, but instead of publishing my discovery as an archeologist I kept it secret and decided to embrace it. They gave it to me, and I will give it to you."

I found myself to still be game for it despite the vagueness of his explanation.

"What do I do?"

"The best thing," he said, "Will be for you to ingest some of my semen. That will be the first and easiest step."

This was a very shocking proposition. I had used my mouth to please my husband, but it was almost always just a part of our foreplay. I had tasted it before, and found that it didn't have much of a flavor. I remembered more the heat and the texture of it.

"Are you uncomfortable with that?"

"Nervous? Yes. It's been a long time."

"But we'll be fine," said Helen. "I'm here. Speaking of which... " She looked to Thomas. "I really need some attention right now."

Helen opened her sweater to expose her renewed breasts that hung perky with pride. She smiled like a teenager doing it for the first time. Being given back what she had lost had empowered her.

"Let's get started then," said Thomas. "Seeing those lovely tits of yours is already making me hard."

I was told to get as comfortable as I could, and watched as they began. My stomach quivered in revolution. It wasn't one my normal ailments: this was anticipation. To be like Helen...or at least like my old—younger self was too much.

Helen and Thomas had their clothes off quickly. True to his word, his cock was already swelling quickly, and the size of it was simply compelling. I could've just watched it, but Helen had her own plans. She gripped the shaft with her left hand, and cradled his balls in her right.

"Miss me?" she asked.

"You bet he has."

"Well, mama's going to take good care of him." She teased the tip with her tongue and then proceeded to paint the rigid pole. It throbbed with excitement, yet Thomas looked very calm. I could imagine a man going crazy. It always drove my husband wild when I did it. Without much further fuss she took it in her mouth slowly and back down to her throat. There was a moment of struggle for her. The gag reflex could be difficult to overcome, though obviously she'd been practicing.

This went on for several minutes I watched and was so disappointed that I didn't feel more. The faint tickle was there within me just out of my reach. Parts of my brain that I hadn't used for a long time were returning to me. I just didn't have the working flesh for them.

"You've gotten better already," said Thomas to Helen. "But I don't want to finish too soon."

"Wasn't that the idea?" I had to ask,

"Not yet, Grace," Helen snapped at me, and there was a rage within her for just a moment, then she calmed. "Trust me: your time will come, and you'll understand what I'm going through."

I really was in no place or condition to disagree, so I remained a witness. Looking back on though, I believe that in that moment she snapped at me I saw the faintest trace of fangs and the odd glimmer that passed over her eyes. I didn't really think about it. I mean I had already changed my mind about this once; changing it again would just seem ridiculous. Still there was that moment.

After Thomas withdrew his cock from her mouth, Helen flopped onto her back with her legs spread. If the oral had been the gentle build up that was long over. Helen ordered Thomas to stuff her full of his cock. I couldn't that such a command had come from a woman who had always been the sweetest person alive to me. I leaned forward to watch as he guided his monster into her eager pussy. When it was farther in, Helen asked him to slow down. Apparently her nightly dalliances were not as sizable as Thomas. Her vagina slowly gave into to accommodating him and thus began a staccato rhythm of their fucking.

This went on for over ten minutes at least. I seemed to be the only one who felt awkward. Eventually, Helen climaxed and was at least satisfied enough. Thomas pulled it out of her and was more than ready. He told me to get ready as well. Thomas quickly moved over to me with his wooden monster bouncing between his legs, and offered it to me as a prize.

Hesitantly, I took it, and was elated when I tasted Helen for the first time. Since that day on the couch, I had been thinking of her. I needed it. There wasn't need to give Thomas much coaxing before he spewed his fount within my willing mouth. When he was done, he pulled himself out and stepped back to let me savor it.

At first it was very much like my husband's had been: thick and hot and without much taste. I felt an odd tingle in my nose as though I was holding some potent alcohol in my mouth. Then it made my whole mouth and throat tingle. There was a power to it, and it was different from stuff I'd taken from my husband.

"Swallow," he told me. "This is how it has to be."

I thought for one last moment that I could've been a mistake. A look from Helen told me that she wanted me to, so I gulped it down.

Thomas took another step back from me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No. You just might need some room."

"For what?"

A terrible pain ripped apart my middle. I tried to cry out, but it struck so hard that my ability to make anything more than a struggled gurgle was torn out. As my muscles revolted I threw myself from side to side and flopped about like a fish being suffocated by the open air. My eyes burned ad couldn't help but to squeeze shut. My ears filled near-to-bursting with pressure, and I was burning up. Fluid began leaking from every orifice. Shamed as I am to admit it, I soiled myself. There was no controlling it.

I was alone in a jittery, painful, and all too private Hell. Somewhere though—faraway I could hear Helen telling me that it was going to be all right. I was barely able to process the sentiment. The pain rose to one last intolerable crescendo, and then the universe swallowed me into its silent black.

At first all I could hear were the voices so distant.

"Is she okay?" asked Helen. "Mine wasn't that bad, was it?"

"Close enough, but hers was pretty harsh."

"We should've warned her..."

"What could we say? This is the price of admission, and we haven't even taken her to the next phase yet."

"Do we have to? Putting Grace through that..."

"If you want it to last it has to happen. Besides, look at the results."

I felt the coolness on my skin of being uncovered. At some point they had undressed and cleaned me. The air on my new flesh was intense. It tingled and hairs and goose bumps rose.

"Fucking gorgeous," said Thomas. "Those tits..."

I opened my eyes with a sudden intake of breath.

"Hello again," said Helen looking down at me. "Do you still know who you are?"

Later I would learn that some people are not as fortunate as Helen and I were. They lose their memories or their personalities are completely and irrevocably changed. I was still me as far as I knew at the time though. I rubbed at my eyes. The muscles of my entire body were exhausted, and I needed...then I noticed my hands. They were delicate with soft, clear, and tight skin and no arthritis plaguing them.

"Did it work?"

"Look at your chest," said Helen.

I could feel the weight on my upper half, but it was not that much of a burden. When I saw them however I gasped. My once sagging breasts were firm and buoyant. They were also bigger than I recalled.

"I was never this busty," I said. "I have pictures.

"Something I forgot to mention," said Helen. "I was never this extravagant either. Nor was Thomas as stunning down there as you saw. This power improves you as well as restores."

The helped me to my feet, which were unsteady with my new form. I was led to the bedroom to look at myself in the full-length mirror on my closet. When I saw myself, I covered my mouth for fear that I would scream.