The Tease

Story Info
Young girl meets older couple.
1k words
3.81
42.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyday Mandy would watch the beautiful blond couple get on the elevator and head to work. They lived on the same floor as Mandy and her mother's apartment building. She looked forward to seeing them everyday. They went to work about the same time Mandy went to school. She was a freshman at the local college.

They looked like a well to do happy couple. The lady was in her early 30's and had long blond wavy hair, athletic legs, pouty lips and breasts that Mandy longed for hers to resemble someday. The man could have been the ladies brother, in his blond good looks, broad shoulders and blue eyes.

It so happened that Mandy left school early and headed home. She got to the elevator just as the doors were sliding shut and yelled "Hold the door!" The doors slid open again and there they were. Mandy had never been on the same elevator ride as the blonde couple. "Thank you" she whispered in a shy voice and smiled.

"It's Mandy right?" the tall man said "my name is Jack and this is my wife Emily" Emily was watching Mandy with an amused grin.

"Nice to meet you both" Mandy said. Suddenly the elevator jerked and stood still.

"Oh shit" Jack said as he picked up the elevator phone and talked with someone on the line. "Well ladies it looks like we're going to be here for a while"

Mandy sighed and sat down on the floor. Her long legs stretched out before her as she struggled to pull her skirt down. She blew a short strand of red hair out of her eyes. "I guess this is better than school" she laughed.

Emily asked how old she was and what grade she was in. Little did Mandy know that the blonde couple knew quite a bit about her. When they lay in bed they would talk about the young beauty that lived a couple of doors down. Jack always said that he would like to see his lovely wife do naughty things to the petite red head. Slowly Emily began to smile as the dirty thoughts poured into her head.

"What's the joke" Mandy asked, curious about the woman's smile. She was having a heard time looking anywhere but the woman's breasts.

"Oh nothing" Emily coyly said "I was just wondering what we should do to pass the time" her blue eyes slid slowly to her husbands, as a knowing smile spread across his face. He'd seen his wife do this more than once and couldn't wait to see how this was going to turn out. He could feel himself grow hard at the thought of jumping the girl.

"It's so hot in here" Emily joyfully said with a pouting smile. She took off her shoes and began to take off her top.

Mandy couldn't believe what she was seeing. She licked her lips and actually hoped the blonde woman would continue. She was dying to see her breasts. Mandy couldn't believe she was thinking this. She had been with a couple of boys but never a woman. She had never even thought about it, but as Emily slipped her shirt off she could think of nothing else, and a very unsettling pulsing feeling began in her privates.

"Do you mind?" Emily asked.

"Oh no" she squeaked out followed quickly by a blush.

Jack laughed gently at the young girl and leaned down to kiss his wife's bare back. He reached his hand to her bra and unsnapped it. Emily looked at Mandy as he took off her bra.

Mandy gasped quietly as the beautiful breasts slid out of the dainty bra. Emily's nipples were erect and Mandy felt the urge to suck them into her mouth and rub her tongue over them. She shivered at the thought and her heart started pounding as the blood roared in her ears.

Emily leaned her head back as she received Jack's kiss. Mandy watched with growing shock and desire.

"Mandy, it's getting a bit warm" Jack said sweetly "why don't you take off your top?"

Mandy's heart stopped when she realized what she was quickly getting herself into.

"Here sweet heart" Emily suggested gently "let me do that for you" She reached across the small space and ran her silky hand over Mandy's feet and up her calves to the tip of her skirt. Emily grazed over Mandy's tummy to slowly pull the shirt over her breasts. To the couple's surprise, Mandy wasn't wearing a bra and her small young breasts were free, and her tiny nipples were begging to be touched.

Jack ran his hand down Emily's back, toward the zipper at the top of her skirt. He unzipped it as Mandy's breath quickened. Emily leaned in to Mandy to pull her shirt completely over her head. Emily's breasts were inches from Mandy's hungry mouth, as she licked her lips at the thought of running her tongue across the pink nipple, but she was afraid to do so.

Jack saw her hesitation and teased her by saying "It's ok Mandy, do what you want"

Mandy slowly did as she was told and began to lean into Emily, when the elevator gave a sudden jerk allowing Mandy's mouth to slam into Emily's nipple.

Everyone froze when the sounds of men working on the elevator penetrated into their small space. Mandy flung her head back and desperately began a search for her shirt and Emily did the same. Just as Emily's shirt was over her breasts the door opened.

Jack sighed and Mandy blushed as Emily laughed. They got up and stepped out of the elevator. Mandy immediately felt ashamed and exhilarated at the same time.

"Feel free to stop in our ride in the elevator whenever you want, Mandy" Emily whispered as Jack took her elbow and went down the hall to their apartment.

Mandy sighed, and made a feverish wish that the elevator would get stuck again soon.