The Tease

Story Info
Teasing Gold-digger pays her dues.
2.7k words
4.22
60.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers

When you got to the bottom line, Susan was a bitch.

An entertaining and sexy bitch, but a bitch all the same.

She delighted in teasing the boys with sexual innuendo, giving implicit promises of delights to come that somehow never eventuated.

She was sexy, blonde, stunning to look at and had a bubbling personality. She tended to go with one man as a steady, but kept a string of ex's and wannabe's around, in case of need.

Unfortunately, just because some poor bastard was her current steady, it didn't mean he was getting any from her. She had more ways of saying no than you could credit, and the men always seemed to lap it up.

After a few months of presents and dates, with a golden reward hovering in the distance, her current boyfriend would suddenly find himself to be another ex. It was rumoured that she was still a virgin, never having found a catch sufficiently wealthy to be worth giving her all.

I overheard her chatting and laughing with some of her girlfriends just before she latched onto me as her next boyfriend. She told the girls that she was with that the only way a man would be able to have sex with her would be to catch her naked. If that situation ever arose she'd yield her pretty pussy to the fortunate gentleman, but she didn't think it would ever happen. She was too smart to get caught out that way.

Like I said, I heard that little snippet before she decided that I'd be her next target. I didn't mind going around with her. She was stunning and good company, as long as you firmly understood that her sexual games were going nowhere. If you didn't know that you would wind up awfully frustrated, with a horrendous case of blue balls.

So I spent the next couple of months dating her and keeping her happy. She was expensive, requiring presents and a lot of attention. And always the implication was there that very soon she'd be paying you back for your attentiveness by allowing you into her bed.

I was enjoying the give and take, probing to see how far I could actually push her, sexually. Not very far, I found out quite quickly. If she was especially pleased with me, I might get a hand job, but that was it. Her own beautiful body was off limits.

Now I have to admit that, having enjoyed a satisfying sex life up to this point, this enforced abstinence didn't really sit well with me. I had just about decided to dump her when she came to me and suggested that a day at the beach would be nice. Of course, she'd need a new bikini but she was sure I wouldn't mind getting her one.

"You know, Susan," I said, "I just happened to see a very nice little black bikini the other day that I thought would be just the thing for you. I'll pick it up tomorrow and you can wear it to the beach. If you don't like it, I'll take you shopping and you can get another one."

I received almost instant agreement to this. Knowing the way her mind worked, she figured that this way she'd end up with two new bikinis.

That night I went and saw a friend of mine. He had this knack for supplying unusual items, often sexual in nature, and I remembered a new item that he had added to his list. He had a very nice line in bikinis available now.

We headed down to the beach the next day, leaving early to beat the crowd and get a nice spot. I took with me a nice tent that I could pitch. We could use it for changing and it would give us general privacy. Getting there, I promptly pitched the tent off to one side, away from where the main crowd would gather later in the day. I explained to Susan that by pitching off to the side we were unlikely to be asked to shift it from the main area.

For the first hour or so we just relaxed, sunning ourselves. As a treat I was allowed to rub sunscreen on Susan's delectable body, one of the few chances I had to actually lay a finger on it.

Eventually, we went in swimming. Susan was quite a good swimmer, and we went out quite deep. After we'd been swimming for about half an hour, Susan seemed to get quite agitated and said that she was going ashore.

"Race you to the tent" I called, and took off fast to shore. I heard her call wait, but pretended not to and easily outdistanced her to shore and the tent. Once in the tent I promptly unzipped the back of it and bundled everything outside and then re-zipped.

A few moments later Susan came barrelling through the front of the tent.

"A towel," she squealed. "Give me a towel, quickly." She was looking around, desperate to spot where her things were.

"Why, Susan," I said, sounding quite shocked. "You're nude. What happened to your bikini?"

"I don't know," she shrieked. "One moment it was there and the next it was floating away in lots of little pieces. Give me a towel. Where are my things?"

It was interesting to watch her. She had more on show than her hands could possibly hide, and all of it was quite exquisite. The little tuft of hair on her pussy was shaped into a little heart, and showed that she was a natural blonde. Like I said, quite exquisite.

And now mine, by her own rules.

"Oh my god," I gasped, slapping the side of my head. "This is all my fault. I must have given you the dissolving bikini by mistake."

Susan stared at me in shock. "Dissolving bikini?" she whispered.

I nodded. "I picked it up at the same time as I got your proper bikini. It was supposed to be a present for a friend. I'll have to get him another one now." I sighed, looking suitably apologetic, while she stood there, still trying to hide behind her hands and looking furious.

"Still," I said, "this does have its advantages. I've caught you naked and you told your friends that if any man ever managed to catch you naked, you'd yield your pretty pussy to him. Guess this is my lucky day."

Susan glared at me. "No way. Where are my clothes and towel."

I smiled. "Yes, way," I said. "I'll fetch your things after you have yielded up your lovely body to my lusty intentions. And you might as well stop trying to hide behind your hands. All you're doing is focusing my attention of your more interesting parts."

If looks could kill I'd have been laid out on a slab. My pretty Susan was furious.

"Just because you tricked me with a dissolving bikini does not mean that I'm going to have sex with you," she practically spat at me.

"True," I answered. "You can consider this paying your dues for all the men you've been teasing and leading on, and all the gold-digging you've done. Let me point out your situation. You're alone with me, naked, hidden from sight by this tent, which just happens to be pitched far enough away from the crowd that we're out of earshot."

"You planned all this, didn't you?" she accused me.

"You're not normally so slow on the uptake," I said with a smile. "Now the big question is, are you going to co-operate, just submit quietly or resist and make me use some muscle power?"

"You're serious. You're really going to make me have sex with you," she whispered, shock in her voice, amazed that a man wasn't bending to her whim.

I just stood there, waiting.

Susan flicked a look at the front of the tent. "What's to stop me just running out of the tent and calling for help?"

"Well, if you tried I could probably stop you before you could even get the zip undone, but I'd probably let you go. It would be fun to see how you'd manage, running naked through a crowd of people. Mostly men, and the way you get around, probably a lot of them are your ex's."

I calmly dropped my bathers. Susan's eyes promptly dropped to where my erection was standing proud and she blushed.

"You can't do this," she said. "You know I'm a virgin."

"I don't know that," I pointed out, "but I'm about to find out. So what are you going to do? Run, resist, suffer in silence or co-operate enthusiastically?"

Susan just looked at me, paralysed for choice. I decided to go with suffer in silence for the time being and see if I could move it over to co-operation, reluctant or enthusiastic.

I moved closer to her, reached over and, taking her hand, I placed it on and encouraged it to wrap around my cock.

Accustomed to giving the occasional hand job, Susan went with the familiar, and started teasing my erection. Possibly she was hoping to get away with just that, but she was going to be disappointed. Or delighted, if I did my part properly.

Now I reached out to cup her breasts. It was the first time I'd managed to get my claws upon then in their naked state. Plenty of brushes, which tended to be expertly fended off, but never a full view and grasp.

Feeling my hands on her breasts, Susan tried to twist and brush them away, but I wasn't having any of that. I caught her hand and returned it to its job of playing with my erection, before taking both breasts in hand and gently squeezing. Susan took the hint, continuing to massage me while I soothed and fondled her breasts, paying attention to her nipples, which were now standing proud.

Now I dropped one hand down to the junction of her legs, letting my finger tips play through her little tuft of hair before pressing home and cupping her love mound.

Susan gave a choked gasp at this, dropping my cock as though it burned her and trying to step away from my touch. A bit hard, as I just moved with her, maintaining contact.

Susan was scarlet now, breathing hard and not knowing what was going to happen next. I stepped back to give her a breather.

"You've had your fun," she gasped. "I'm sorry for the way I've treated you. Please let me go now."

I shook my head. "We've barely started, sweetheart," I said with a smile. "Now I want you to lie down. You'll find the sand quite comfortable."

Susan shook her head.

"Are you so eager?" I asked her. "If you lie down, I can take my time familiarising myself with your body. If you don't lie down, I guess I'll just have to pick you up and lower you straight onto my erection and ravish you standing here."

Giving me killing looks all the way, Susan sank down onto her knees and then laid back. I settled down beside her and started stroking her, running my hands lightly over her from her breasts to her pussy and back, lingering at each sensitive spot.

Susan was soon breathing hard and squirming under my touch. During her twisting and writhing her hand brushed against my erection again, and promptly turned and grasped it, holding it tight. I'm not even sure that she knew she had done that.

I bent my head over her breasts, lightly kissing them, and then spending some serious time on them, licking and sucking and playing with her nipples. I could feel Susan arching her back and gasping, offering me her breasts as my prize.

One of my hands slipped down to her love mound again, cupping her pussy and squeezing. Susan gasped, and now her hips were pushing up against my hand, encouraging me to touch her.

My hand slipped further along her pussy, dipping between her legs, which had now drifted apart to facilitate my access. Now my fingers were easing apart her lips and edging within her, feeling her internal heat and moistness.

Susan was quite palpably mine now, ready for me to take possession of her. I rolled over and knelt between her legs, leaning forward slightly so that the head of my cock was resting on her slit, pressing gently.

I looked at her, watching her looking down at where my cock was touching her. She was quivering slightly, pressing herself gently towards that threatening intruder.

"Susan," I called quietly. "Susan," I repeated, louder this time as she apparently failed to hear me the first time. Startled, her head jerked up to look at me.

"Now?" I asked.

Susan stared back at me, gulped, and then whispered quietly, "Yes, please. Now."

I pressed slowly forward, her lips spreading to let me in. Harder I pressed, watching her and seeing that she was watching where I was slowly sinking into her body. Then I was pressing against her hymen. It appeared that she was a virgin, even if not for much longer.

"Do you want to change your mind?" I asked her. "This next bit might hurt a little. Are you sure?"

She nodded, eyes never leaving that spot where that riot of feeling was flooding through her. "I'm sure," she said.

I have to admit that was good. I doubt that I'd be able to stop at this stage.

Pressing harder, I could feel her hymen stretching. Susan was biting her lip and then gave a little scream as her hymen was rendered and my cock surged triumphantly into her.

I now lay on Susan, my full length pressed into her, looking at her. She was biting her lip and staring back at me.

"That's the bad bit," I said. "From here on it should only get better. Just move with me."

I pressed harder, and then drew back a little. Pressed again and withdrew, all the time holding her eyes with mine. Susan's breath was starting to come faster, and she stared at me as though bewitched.

The next time I pressed I could feel her hips moving up to meet me, and I heard myself murmuring words of congratulation to her, encouraging her to meet me.

Now she was thrusting up to meet me, wanting me as much as I wanted her, staring fixedly at me as the one steady point in a universe that was dissolving around her.

I was driving into her harder and harder, and then her eyes closed, ignoring me, shutting out the universe, concentrating wholly on the sensations flooding up from where our joined bodies were dancing the dance of life.

Our bodies surged together, parting and returning, driving each other higher and higher along the path to paradise. Susan was giving funny little gasps, urging me to fly her higher, faster, and I was only to ready to try.

All too soon it had to end, with both of us exploding against each other in mutual orgasm, my mouth stifling Susan's screams of pleasure.

We both lay back after, lying there, unwilling to move. Eventually, I stirred and rose. Reaching for the back zip I slid it down and reached out and grabbed our things, bring them back inside the tent.

Susan looked at them and then gave me a nasty look, but it was obvious her heart wasn't in it.

I grinned at her. "There's a nice new black bikini in my bag," I said. "Guaranteed non-dissolvable."

Susan reached over and rummaged through my bag until she found it.

"Before you put it on," I said, "why don't we sit down and eat some lunch."

"Naked?" she asked, surprised.

"Naked," I said. "I like looking at you like that."

Susan looked at me and then at the bikini. Then she laughed and tossed the bikini to the side. "OK," she said. "What did you bring for lunch."

After lunch we would take another swim. After that swim, who knew, but I had hopes for how we'd spend some time. I thought that Susan might be willing to extend her experience.

I idly wondered if she was on the pill. Too late to worry about it now, so I wouldn't mention it. I'd wait and see what happened.

Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers