The Tease

Story Info
An excersise in control.
1.9k words
4.14
46.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night in a crowded bar, you see me from across the room. I'm trying to get served, leaning over the bar on tiptoe. Wearing high heels and a short skirt I look like I'm begging to be fucked. You can just see the lacy tops of my hold ups peeking out.

You come up behind me and wrap your arms around my waist holding me in position. You whisper "Don't Move" into my ear as you reach under my skirt to push my knickers aside and quickly push your cock into me.

My knees give at the feeling of you half inside me, you're not moving, my pussy clenching around around you. I sink back onto my heels, letting you further inside me.

The push of people around us is doing all the work for you, you're standing still letting your thrusts be dictated by who knocks into you. The lack of rhythm's driving me crazy, I start to push back but you stop me with a hand on my hip whispering your drink order to me.

Just as the bar staff finally come to take my order someone pushes into you hard and you stumble against me, finally shoved all the way in. I almost cum there and then but manage to blurt out the drinks I need. The barrel needs to be changed and so we wait, you moving so little its driving me crazy, I can feel your breath on my neck, your hands on my hips, the crush of the crowd around me driving me wild with the need to slam myself over you again and again. I feel your cock twitching inside me, all I need is one hard thrust to send me over the edge, just as I'm paying you give it to me. The money falls from my hand as I all the muscles in my body tighten, I feel faint. You reach around me, pick up the money from the bar and pay, as we're waiting for change you make a few short sharp thrusts and fill me. You move away, your cum dripping down my leg as you lead me back to our seats.

We finish our drinks and you suggest heading back to mine, your breath hot in my ear as you tell me how you're going to make me beg you to let me cum. You take my hand and I follow you out of the bar, my whole body shaking I'm so turned on.

We're walking down the road, one arm around my shoulders as you whisper softy to me all of the things you're planning to do to my body. You put my hand on your crotch, guiding it over your swollen cock.

As soon as we're off the main road you push me into an alley, pick me up by the thighs and ram into me hard and fast, fucking me against a garden wall making me cling to you. You cover my mouth with yours to silence me, your tongue driving so deep into my mouth it's like you're fucking me there too. My legs wrapped around your waist, my arms around your neck as you drive into me, shaking the wall with the force of your hips slamming into mine. You fill me full of your cum again then withdraw. Holding me to the wall with one hand around my throat you shove two fingers deep inside me, your thumb rough against my clit as you rub and tease me towards orgasm.

Just as I'm about to explode you take your hand away and pull me back into the street. Laughing at my obvious need you tell me that since I've got your hand so covered in cum and cunt juices I'll need to lick it clean.

I fumble with my keys, dropping them twice before unlocking the door to let us inside. As soon as the doors close you pin me to the wall with your body and put your hand to my mouth.

I lick and suck each finger clean, my tongue playing with them like I would your cock, nipping the loose skin between them with my teeth.

When your hand's clean you lead me to the bathroom. Turning on the shower to heat up you undress me and sit me on the edge of the bath. Pulling your soft cock out of your trousers you tell me that needs cleaning too and push it into my mouth. I lick and suck all of our combined fluids, my hands on your arse as I run my tongue over every inch of you. As you get hard again I start to choke, your hands on the back of my head keeping my mouth tight to your body as you get bigger, filling my mouth and touching the opening of my throat. My hands are flailing wildly and I feel like I'm going to pass out when you finally release me and help me step into the shower.

You undress and get in with me, your hands gentle as you soap up my body, teasing at my nipples with your fingers. You move lower, washing away the cum that has dried on my thighs, you brush against my clit making me moan and press myself into your hand. Your soapy fingers push into me, washing away all of you from inside my body.

You pull me close, my squirming covering you in suds as I buck and moan against you. Before I can cum you turn me around and bend me over, placing my hands against the wall you soap up your hand again before pushing a finger into my ass. Taking the shower head off the wall you hold it under me so the spray hits just above my clit as you work another finger inside cleaning out my ass just as you did my sopping cunt. You hold me there, driving two fingers in and out, the shower nearly but not quite providing enough pressure to make me cum. I'm panting with need pressing against you hard as you slowly play with my body.

Suddenly you move away and turn off the shower. I collapse in a heap at your feet, needing to cum so bad it hurts. You chuckle softly as you towel us both off and lead me into the bedroom.

You push me down onto the bed, instantly my fingers go to my clit, rubbing frantically and trying to get off. Strong hands grip my wrists and pull my busy fingers away, I call you a bastard as you tie my wrists together over my head then fasten them to the headboard. I'm rubbing my thighs together, desperately trying to get enough friction so you spread them and tie them down as well. Your hands move up my thighs, tortuously close to where I need them most, before resting on my breasts, pulling and twisting at my nipples until I'm begging you to fuck me.

You rub your thick hard cock over me, I watch gasping as the head flicks against my clit, then you pull away telling me I'm not begging hard enough yet and anyway, when I cum it'll be with you buried in my arse. I'm pleading with you to finish me off but you just laugh. You pull out my vibrator and switch it on low before ramming it into my dripping snatch.

You move up over my head kneeling facing away from me you lower your cock to my lips, telling me if I suck it good you might let me cum. I go to work, running my tongue over you and milking your cock with my mouth desperate to please you. You lean over and flick at my clit. I can feel your breath on me as you move your tongue painfully slowly over my slit The slight vibrations inside me and your tongue moving over me feel so good and I'm nearly there when you bite down hard on my inner thigh, denying me again. You do this over and over again, driving me almost to the brink before pulling away and biting my thighs. When I'm nearly crying with need, your cock now hanging over my face almost forgotten, you get up telling me I don't deserve to cum yet. You remove the dildo from my cunt, releasing a pool of wetness onto the bed, and stroke over the red imprints of your teeth as you move down to my ankles to untie them and change my position.

You pull my legs up over my head before spreading them and tying them to opposite ends of the head board. I'm totally exposed to you, my pussy and arse facing straight up so you can drill into them. You pause to look at your handy work, I'm nearly folded in half and totally unable to move. You ask me if I'm comfortable before putting a pillow under my head so I'm looking straight at my own cunt.

You put two fingers inside me, making me moan and try to move underneath you, you work another finger in, telling me what a slut I am, tied up and begging you to fuck me in the ass. You tell me how wet and loose I am and wonder aloud if you could fit your whole hand inside me, I moan at the idea, getting even wetter as you slide a fourth finger inside me. You ask me if I want you to fist me as you're fucking my ass, I can't respond, I'm so close to orgasm all I can do is moan as you fold your thumb into your palm and try to push it in inside but my bodies stretched to it's limits and no matter how hard you try you can't get through. My breath's coming fast now, I'm so turned on my body feels like it's on fire. You remove your hand and put it to my mouth, making me lick you clean as you tell me you'll try again and again until you can get it all inside me.

I'm barely aware of what you're doing now until I feel something cold and wet against my arse hole, you're lubing me up, filling my arse with your fingers, telling me how you'll spurt so deep inside me I'll be able to taste it. You crouch over me and ask me if I'm ready. You take my silence as a yes and drive straight down into my gaping arse hole, filling me completely. My eyes fly open as you pound into me, I'm watching you claim that hole as you did all the others. You pause, asking me how bad I want to cum, I beg, nearly screaming for you. You reach over and shove the vibrator back into my cunt, turning it up high. My arse is clenching around you, the vibrations feeling so good as they travel through my body into your cock. You fuck me in both holes as one hand works my clit hard, rubbing and slapping at it until I explode, nearly bucking you off the bed with the force of it. My screams turn you on so much and my ass feels so good griping you you cum hard, pressing me down into the bed, slamming both your cock and the vibrator deep inside me and making me cum again.

You gently untie me and I curl up on a ball in the middle of the bed. You wrap yourself around me and laugh, "I think we need another shower."

The End