The Tease

Story Info
Women teases guy making him more horny.
857 words
3.82
33.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Queenie77
Queenie77
40 Followers

I do not know what happens to me sometimes. It's like I have no control over myself. I get this overwhelming sensation to just fulfill all my needs and desires at any cost. All rhyme and reason leave me. My mind is no longer in control of me. I am not in control of me. Its like I become another person I have never met before in my life. Whoever she is she has a side to her that is unknown to me. A side that most people wouldn't want to know. When I get this way I become, The TEASE!

Call it what you will I am sure as hell not a cock tease. Far from as a matter a fact. Sometimes I just get this overwhelming desire to find a guy I normally wouldn't want a fucking thing to do with and treat them like shit beneath my feet. I am not saying they aren't nice guys. Some are just not my type. Some have amazing sexual energy that lures me to them. There have been so many incidents of this happening.

One time I was hanging out with this guy. I met him online. We were from the same town. Knew a lot of the same people. In fact I was fucking one of his close friends at the time. It was weird how it happened that we came to get together. He was cute. Not my normal type but very sexual. Its funny how sometimes we wind up in a situation with people who if we saw on the street we wouldn't look twice but when you get to talking you realize that the sexual chemistry between the two of you is more intense then the chemistry you have between yourself and people you are extremely sexually attracted too. In some cases more intense than people you normally fuck. Its like a cruel joke being played on you. Anyway, back to this guy. His name was Jay. Above all else he was a nice guy. I am serious an extreme nice guy with an intense sexual appetite that was almost as great as my own.

The two of us hooked up here and there. One blow job and cunnilingus meeting after another. No sex was involved. Just oral gratification. The reason why? Well lets put it this way. Jay was packing more heat than he was meat. He was hung like a fucking pimple. I couldn't bring myself to fuck him. I was afraid of not feeling anything. Not that I have the Holland tunnel for a pussy or anything but I was use to big huge porn star like cocks. I liked fucking Peter North types. Not tiny Tim over here. Never the less the sexual chemistry was intense. I tried so hard not to be a bitch to this guy. I really did. However the cunt in me got the better of me.

"You give the best head ever. I want you so bad. Oh suck my cock baby." His words were sickening me yet exciting me at the same time. "I will do anything you want. I will get on my knees and beg you to suck me off anything. Do you want me to beg?" Now any other woman would have made this mother fucker drop to his knees and beg like a bitch. I on the other hand didn't get off on shit like this, but I was willing to play along. My way. I got this sudden rush over me. My head, filled with the naughtiest thoughts. It was like I was in a trance. I was exuding sex. "You like that baby.. mmm you like when I suck your little cock good don't you?" What the hell was I saying. I was fucking with him right to his face about his tiny dick and the most fucked up thing was he liked it. Damned if this guy wasn't fucking more turned on then I ever saw a guy. That little dick was so hard, god help me, I wanted to mount him like a jockey on their horse and ride him till I couldn't ride him anymore. I taunted and teased. Sucked him and then stopped. Making him beg me for every moment of his pleasure. Rubbing his cock on my tits. Licking the head, teasing him more and more. Making him beg me to take all of his 5 inches in my throat. Just when I was about to make the plunge and stop sucking him and begin fucking him. BAM. This mother fucker exploded all over. It was like fate had stepped in and made me come to my senses. Did I really wanna do it? Was it just that I was so horny and needed cock and didn't care? What ever it was it never happened that night. To this day he still begs and pleads for me and I find it cute in a really sick warped sexy kind of way. Would it ever happen? Hmmm, you never do know what lies ahead. Especially when you're , THE TEASE.

The end

Queenie77
Queenie77
40 Followers