The Tease Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what really drives me wild? I love the way your throat bulges from having my cock pushed in...ooooh"

With that I started to slowly thrust in and out. "Oh yeah...I love it. I am going to blast my cum right down your throat soon...and you want it don't you , you hot little slut?" My hips pushed in and out a few more times then all of a sudden I pulled away, backing down without letting go of the sides of her face.

"You do want it I can tell...I saw how you tried to grab it with that hot little mouth. You didn't want me to stop. That makes me want you even more, but I keep thinking of that tight little ass grabbing my finger. I bet you will feel so freaking tight...and you want it too I know. I seem to remember you asking for my cock in that hot little ass just a short time ago. But first babe...you have to ask for something else"

With that I pushed my fingers deep into her and began to work my tongue over her clit hard, bringing her again to the brink. Then I put my fingers up and spread that beautiful pussy wide open. I looked up to find her staring down at me, all of her muscles quivering. My head bent close to her swollen sex.

"Look at that pretty clitty. Man it is big. Do you see how red it is Katie? I could swear I see it twitching. In fact, I can almost hear it calling me." My mouth opened and my tongue extended halfway, hovering over her exposed clit. I stayed poised there for a long time, when without warning I darted it forward, bouncing the point right on her clit. She jerked and her legs spasmed...only my fingers holding her spread wide kept her hips from moving much. I smiled up at her.,..she was biting her lower lip again and sweat beaded on her forehead. Then, after a long pause my tongue once more flicked out, drumming that swollen nub, causing her to flinch and gasp. I stayed there...pausing for irregular intervals then strumming that button again and again. I could feel her under my hands, a tense bundle of nerves.

"All you have to do is ask Katie dear". With that I let her lips relax, and I pushed a finger deep into her. My tongue played all around her clit, but not touching it directly. She was twitching like mad now, her hips alive. "If you just say something then you can relax my love." My lips briefly surrounded her clit, then released her as my tongue danced around it.

""Please let me cum Herman. I HAVE to come before I explode...make me cum now please!!" she moaned. I all of a sudden pushed my fingers deep inside of her as my head descended. I took her hard clit between my lips, sucking it firmly and at the same time reached down with my tongue and swirled it fast around that little lump. My fingers pressed into her, bending toward me as I found that textured spot on her inner wall. I fluttered my fingertips against her g spot and sucked for all I was worth. Her moaned request turned into a wail and I swore I could feel every muscle in her body clench absolutely tight. Her hips were thrusting so hard it was all I could do to keep my mouth fastened on her.

She raised up so only her heels and the back of her head touched the bed and I felt her pussy contract again and again. After being locked in this tightly wound pose for what seemed like an eternity, I heard a gasp that was almost frightening, as if every bit of air in the room had been pulled into her and was now being let out. She shuddered mightily and her pussy clenched my hand tightly for a last time, then it seemed like every muscle in her body relaxed and she gushed forth a huge release of clear fluid, drenching me and the bed. I kept my mouth fastened on her and she quickly began to tense again, then going into another, much milder orgasm. I wouldn't let go of her and she just continued to cum, it seemed as if she was having a continuous orgasm and she was getting tenser and tenser under my touch. Then I pushed my hand into her again and found her g spot once more. Rather then flicking my fingertips this time I pushed up with my hand, impaling her on my fingers, so her weight pressed that spot into my hand.

As I released her clit from my lips I pushed my tongue directly onto it and started bouncing her on my hand. It was both quickly poking her gspot at the same time that my tongue flicked on and off her still swollen clit until she howled and again let loose a flood of clear fluid. Although I tried to keep her there she was so sensitive she violently twisted her hips, getting free from my relentless touch. I looked down at her, the sweat pouring from us both. She lay there with her eyes closed, quivering and gasping. I looked down at her, feeling my temples throb with blood pumping with my lust for her. I moved between her hips and bent to nuzzle her neck, and lick her breasts and nipples.

"I have to have you now Katie..." I breathed, then bent down to put my head between her legs once more. Barely caressing the lips of her pussy with my fingertips, my tongue rolled around and around her pink asshole. As I pushed it harder and harder against her I felt it yield just a bit, and I heard her moan.

"God Herman, I need you to fuck my tight ass now. Take my ass, fuck me hard. Take all of me"

I guess that would be part two.

12