The Tease Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjscribe1
jjscribe1
1 Followers

I stood there watching her mouth me, suck me, and twirl her rope like tongue around my hard on, stunned by this sudden, unexpected pleasure. Mary virtually gurgled as she sucked, moving her head up and down my shaft, alternating mouth fucks faster and slower.

I was torn between wanting to shoot my wad into the depths of her hot mouth and wanting it to last forever. Mary put her hand inside her bikini panties and began fingering her clit.

I had to stop the elevator if I wanted this to last. I couldn't resist. I looked over the elevator panel, finally found the stop button and hit it. It came to a stop on the 13th floor. The thought flashed through my mind that hotels almost never have 13th floors, a custom to avoid bad luck.

I assure you that concern was only momentary because Mary was busy giving me the best head I can remember. As I looked down on her bobbing head, her eyes smiled at me as her mouth inhaled my cock. I couldn't help noticing a group of people looking up at the stalled elevator from the atrium floor below. One man was calling us to the attention of the others. He was pointing up at the stalled elevator.

"Oh, Mary, oh, oh, God, Mary, here it comes! I'm going to ...to..."

I was about three seconds away from contorting into a cumming monster when Mary abruptly pulled my cock out of her mouth and squeezed the base of my shaft so hard it hurt. She did this in what seemed like an instant.

"Oh, no you don't, Stevy boy. Not quite so fast, Mr. Fucker. Mr. Shaft here will have to wait a little longer to plunder Mary Sames." She got up off her knees and stood tall to kiss me. She shoved her gigantic tongue so deeply into my mouth I almost gagged.

I could feel my cock twitching involuntarily with each beat of my heart.

I pulled her spasming tongue from my mouth. It continued to flick at me, hungrily. For an instant a strange thought slammed through my mind: Was her tongue controlling her.

"Mary," I gasped as I held her in my arms, "how can you do this to me? Bring me up to the edge, almost over it for Christ's sake, and then drop me, stop me, take your wonderful mouth from me. How can you do this to me? Please, Mary, Mary."

"Steve, now don't you think it's completely ridiculous for us to be fucking around with your pants pulled down in a glass elevator of this hotel, on full display for all those people down there? I mean, really, Steve, I thought you had more sophisticated decorum than that."

She jerked my swim trunks back up my legs and crammed my now softened penis back inside them.

"But, Mary, you were the one who....."

She cut me off, saying, "You were the one who overwhelmed me, Steve. I told you what White Tequila does to me, makes me want sex and so what do you do?

You order more and more of it until I'm out of control. It was your fault, Steve. Not mine. I can hardly walk right now; I'm all wasted, thanks to you."

"Mary, I cannot believe you. I just cannot..."

She pushed the Start button and the elevator kicked back into action. As it lifted us toward her room, she moved next to me and said, "We can't just think of Mr. Shaft all the time, now can we, Steve? I think we could maintain the proper decorum if we took care of some of my needs, even here on the elevator. Here, let me put my arms around you and anyone who looks at us will think we're just a couple of moon struck lovers. Now, slide your hand down inside my panties and touch it. Oh, Steve, touch my clitty. She just needs a touch so bad. Will you, Stevy. Nobody can see you're up against the back of the elevator. No one will be able to see your hand on my wet, little clitty."

I was no longer in control of myself. I did her bidding. As soon as touched it, God it felt like a hot, springy tube of rigatoni, her lower body went into waves of little shudders, as if she were being shocked by small jolts of electricity.

Then something happened I've only read about.

jjscribe1
jjscribe1
1 Followers
12