The Tease Down the Street Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Jakal
Red_Jakal
131 Followers

"Rinse it off." Stephanie demanded.

So, Rich let the cold water wash away the soap and his erection. Although the hardness was gone, the length and thickness seemed to stay. Stephanie took the bottle of Shampoo out and again lathered up her hands and stepped in front of Rich.

"How many times are you going to do this?" Rich asked, scared he might faint from loss of blood as he managed to swell again quickly.

"How many times can you take it?" Stephanie asked mischievously.

Rich moaned as she held his full length and twisted her hands in opposite directions. "I barely made it through one." He managed when she slowed slightly.

"Then this is the last one. Get as close as you can, then yell before it's too late." Stephanie squeezed tighter and stroked him rapidly, coaxing the build as fast as she could.

Rich didn't know why he was going along with it, but he carefully let himself build, feeling the pressure build at the base as Stephanie jerked him off as fast as she could. He knew he had to say something soon as a dull burning sensation began to heat his body and prick at his skin, but before he could call out Stephanie stopped stroking and squeezed his throbbing dick with both her hands, applying a liberal amount of pressure. The pressure sent a ripple of pleasure through his body that was different from the stroking he had just been receiving. It caused his knees to buckle and he quickly grabbed ahold of Stephanie's shoulders to keep from falling forward. She squeezed again and then continued vigorously rubbing the swollen cock in her hands. Rich felt his peak building again immediately, his heart was beating faster than he thought possible and every muscle in his body clenched in anticipation.

"Now, stop now!" Rich cried.

Stephanie moved, allowing the cold water to wash over Rich again, who hissed at the water but let it cool him down. When he regained his composure, he gently used his hands to ensure all the soap was washed away, not trusting Stephanie to sneak in a few more strokes. Stephanie turned off the water after Rich finished rinsing.

"I'm glad you let me do that. I want you completely wound Friday after school. You're coming back to my place and I'm going to suck and fuck you so many times, you're going to beg me to stop." Stephanie detailed lustfully.

Rich nodded his head, figuring now that he was going along with her, he might as well strap in for the ride. They stepped outside the shower and began to dry off. Rich watched Stephanie get dressed, slipping panties up to cover her bald pussy excepting a small strip of hair above it, then grabbing her skirt and pulling it over her round ass, and then finally slipped into her bra and buttoned up her shirt.

Stephanie looked at Rich, who was still intently watching her; she again admired his nude body and noticed he was either still semi hard, or had grown while watching her dress. White precum had collected at the end of his penis, so much so that it was dripping down from the tip.

"That's a lot more than usual." She pointed out, gesturing to the precum.

"I know. I feel like my balls are going to burst sometimes." He quipped.

"They just need to hang in there two more days." Stephanie said as she knelt in front of him. She reached out and lifted his shaft so she could lick the two swollen spheres underneath it, and traveled all the way up the quickly hardening penis, until finally she tasted the precum, and cleaned it completely away with her tongue. "I promise to be done today. So you just have to make it through tomorrow."

Rich groaned as her tongue slid the length of him, but bit his lip and nodded his head again to signify he understood.

Stephanie stood, and slapped Rich on his ass hard enough to make a sound and give Rich a start. "Get dressed, times up." She giggled.

***

The rest of Wednesday went as promised, without teasing or torture from Stephanie. He took his final and busied himself with studying for Thursday. He had a normal conversation with Stephanie on the phone before bed, and then promptly went to sleep.

The following morning he jumped out of bed and headed to his icy morning shower. He just had to make it through today, and tomorrow he would be rewarded. Excitement flared in his chest as he imagined himself taking Stephanie half a dozen ways, and not even the cold water could completely wash his morning erection away.

He picked up Stephanie at the normal time, and she stepped into the car, giving him a kiss before settling in.

"So what do you have in store for me today?" He asked.

"I'm afraid I'm entirely too busy today to have anything planned. Consider it your day off before tomorrow. Rest, because trust me, you are going to need it." Stephanie grinned as she said it.

"Fine by me." Rich said, sounding relieved.

"Can you please pick me up from school today though? I'll only be there for thirty or so minutes after school today. We aren't working out much today and not at all tomorrow. Is that's ok?" She asked politely.

"Oh, you'll be working tomorrow; I'm going to make sure of it." Rich chuckled.

Stephanie giggled. "I sure hope so!"

Rich dropped her off at the school, wished her luck on her final, and sped off to his own class.

***

His test went without a hitch, and he arrived right on time to pick up Stephanie. Stephanie came out of the school a few minutes after he parked, and was followed by a gorgeous looking girl with a dark olive complexion, perhaps Latin. Rich's jaw dropped as he watched her walk down the concrete steps toward his car, immediately recognizing the owner of those heavy tits that had appeared on his phone days before. They looked massive in her tight white tank top, threatening to jump free of the restricting material with each step. She had dark curly hair that dropped down in ringlets behind her back and big bright hazel eyes. Her upper body curved down into her hips and an ass that was barely concealed in some sort of spandex shorts material. She definitely had more weight to her than Stephanie, but it was fantastically proportioned.

The pair of girls arrived at his car, and stood outside it for a few moments, finishing a conversation that Rich was not even pretending to be interested in. Rich continued to stare at the wide hips and ass that could only be described as luscious as it posed in his direct view, level with his passenger window. Slowly the hips turned toward him, bringing her fantastic ass out of view, then her chest came level with the open window. It bulged out the top of her tank top, straining the elasticity of whatever magic kept them from bursting out of it, and was followed by plump lips and bright hazel eyes, the order in which Rich noticed each.

"Hi there." The busty girl smiled.

"Uh, hi." Rich's eyes darted over to where Stephanie was peering in the rear passenger window, smile wide as ever.

"I'm Ashley, Stephanie has told me so much about you." She gushed.

"Nice to meet you, Stephanie has told me about you as well." Rich replied, straining his eyes to keep locked to hers. As if she was trying to make it as difficult as possible, Ashley bent more so she could rest her arms on the door, causing her chest to spill forth slightly more. Rich could have sworn there was some sort of gravitational effect coming off of them, as his line of sight became heavier.

"Anyway, I was hoping you could give me a ride home today, my mom got stuck at work, and Stephanie says I don't live out of the way or anything." She flashed a beaming smile as she waited for Rich to accept.

"I, uh, of course, no problem." Rich managed without any major difficulties.

"Oh, stand up. He's going to pop a blood vessel in his eye if he keeps it up." Stephanie said from beside her.

Ashley bounced up and giggled. "He's already seen them, you'd think it'd be easier!"

Stephanie laughed and climbed into the front seat, placing her bag at her feet. "Now, if you can tear your eyes away from her tits long enough, I'd like a kiss." Rich obliged, and received a fierce kiss from his girlfriend as Ashley climbed into the back seat. Stephanie gave his lip a sharp nip with her teeth before pulling away and flashing a smile to her friend.

Rich licked his lip to check for blood, but when he found none he simply threw the car in drive and began to exit the school lot. "So where to?"

"I'm off of Dover road, just before Main." Ashley called from the back. Rich looked in his rear view mirror and fought the urge to change its angle. Ashley was dead center in the mirror, her ample cleavage vying for the attention he should be giving the road. Rich glanced at Stephanie and saw her smirking.

"So Ashley, what were you saying about this summer?" Stephanie asked, sounding entirely too convincing.

"Oh! I was saying that we should hang out, I mean, I never knew we lived so close! It'd be crazy not to get together a few times." Ashley excitedly explained. Rich noticed an interesting accent, and was trying to place it. He glanced back at her and instantly forgot what we he was going to ask as he again found himself lost in her chest, bouncing slightly with the road. He shook his head and forced himself to only look forward.

"That would be great! I mean, I spend most of my free time with Rich, but I'm sure he won't mind sharing me a little. Right baby?"

Rich shot her an "I know what you're up to" look, but nodded. "Of course, I'll be able to survive a day or two without her." He called to Ashley.

"Oh, you're such a good boyfriend! All my boyfriends were so jealous and needy and demanding. I hope Stephanie takes good care of you." Ashley sounded genuine, and it was hard to tell if she was playing along in Stephanie's little game, or an innocent bystander helping by coincidence.

"She has her moments." Rich said, not entirely certain he meant for that to be spoken aloud or not.

Stephanie shot him an appraising look, and turned to address Ashley. "Ask him again after tomorrow night, I bet he sings my praises."

Ashley giggled. "You two are so cute!"

Rich fought the urge to add another sarcastic comment and continued his struggle to keep his eyes on the road, failing occasionally. Stephanie started rummaging through her bag, muttering about her phone when she jerked up straight and waved a t-shirt in her hand.

"Ashley! I found your shirt! It was in my bag, I must have picked it up by accident."

"Oh yay! Here, I can give you your tank top back now." Ashley exclaimed.

Rich turned to look at Stephanie, eyebrows high on his head. Stephanie either didn't notice or chose to ignore him, probably the latter. She handed a black t-shirt back to Ashley, and Rich instantly gave up his quest to only look forward. No man in the world would have been able to resist looking in that rear-view mirror. He watched as she peeled off the white tank top from the bottom up, the material clung to her chest for a few moments before popping up to reveal a white lacey bra that covered only the bottom half of her chest. Her nipples were concealed, but two dark pink semi circles peaked over the tops like the most erotic sunrise he had ever seen. He briefly wondered why a woman with such a chest would even need a push-up bra, perhaps to get whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted it, he mused.

His thought process was brought to a grinding halt as she cupped herself under her bra and pushed it up, adjusting her magnificent tits into a position that created even more cleavage, which moments before he would have sworn was impossible. Ashley looked at her chest and smiled, seemingly happy with their current placement and then began to put on her t-shirt. Rich tore his eyes away from the mirror and found that Stephanie had put a hand on his steering wheel. He must have been out of his lane; he hadn't even felt Stephanie correct the car. He guiltily looked over to Stephanie, and she let go of the wheel, but not before donning a mischievous smile and winking.

"That's so much better! It was kind of tight on me." Ashley said from the back as she handed up the white tank top.

"That's my biggest tank top actually, I rarely wear it. You have a much bigger chest than I do."

"I'm bigger everywhere! I should go on a diet or something." Ashley complained.

"No!" Rich and Stephanie said together. The two of them looked at each other, both quizzically, but were interrupted by Ashley laughing.

"See, there you two go being cute again!" Ashley giggled from the back. Rich looked in his rearview mirror at her again, for the first time since she changed, and saw that the black t-shirt was actually a v-neck. Her chest pressed against the black fabric and allowed a moderate amount of cleavage to still be seen. He conceded that only turtlenecks would keep his prying eyes away, sighing as he turned down her street.

"Which house is yours Ashley?" Stephanie asked.

"It's this blue one coming up here on the right." Ashley replied.

Rich pulled into the driveway and both of the girls got out of the car. Ashley gave Stephanie a hug and told Rich goodbye as she gathered her things. Stephanie slapped Ashley on her ass, causing it to jiggle and Ashley to swat her away before heading back to the car. Rich pulled out of the driveway and got back on the main road before speaking up.

"Don't think that I don't know what you did there." Rich said.

"What ever do you mean?" Stephanie asked innocently, eye lashes batting.

"Was she in on that, or did you just play her for your amusement?"

"Oh, like it matters. Her chest is just so... so... god I wish I had a chest like that." Stephanie said.

"I like yours just the way it is." Rich said honestly. "They're not as big as hers, but they are round, and perky, and taste delicious."

Stephanie laughed. "I'm glad you like them. But seriously, aren't hers better in person than that picture you saw?"

"They are pretty nice." Rich conceded.

"You didn't get to touch them, but they are so soft and smooth. I bet you'd love to have your dick between them."

Rich swerved at the sudden change in tone. "I, uh, guess I'll have to take your word for it."

"She was in on it." Stephanie revealed. "She thinks it's funny. She can't wait to hear the dirty details after tomorrow."

Rich shook his head. "Of course."

"I know you like it." Stephanie grabbed ahold of his crotch, revealing an erection that even Rich hadn't realized he had. He squirmed in his seat at the pressure, having no way to escape her grip within the car.

"It's almost Friday, think you can wait one more day baby?" Stephanie cooed as she stroked him through his jeans.

"I can if you stop doing that." Rich said, pointing toward her hand on his pants.

"Where's the fun in that?" Stephanie asked incredulously.

"Heaven forbid I take away from your fun." Rich said dryly.

Stephanie responded by stroking faster.

"Please, can't you please just wait til tomorrow?" His erection pulsed faster.

"No." Stephanie replied as she unzipped his jeans. Rich started to protest, but before he could grab her hand, it was in his pants and wrapped around his dick, stroking harder than ever.

"Stephanie. God. Please?" Rich complained.

"Mmmm... I like it when you say please." Stephanie cooed.

"Stephanie, seriously, I'm not going to be able to control it." Rich said honestly, trying to drive his hips further into his seat to escape his girlfriend's grasp. Stephanie immediately stopped stroking, but held onto him. Rich could feel his heartbeat echo in his erection, and knew Stephanie could feel it too.

"That was fast." Stephanie stated.

"Yeah." Rich replied, unsure how he should take that.

"Tomorrow baby, tomorrow." Stephanie said soothingly as she slowly withdrew her hand and zipped his jeans. Rich pulled into her driveway and sighed. "I'll see you tomorrow, normal time, ok?"

Rich only nodded at first, but eventually managed a few words. "Right. Normal time. See you then."

Stephanie leaned over and pecked him on the cheek before hoping out of the car and grabbing her things. She practically danced to her front door. Rich shook his head and sighed. He went home and took an early cold shower to calm himself down. He studied for as long as he could keep his mind focused, but eventually gave up. He wasn't too worried about his last final, it was the easiest, so he put his stuff away and got ready for the next day. He turned in for the night early, but found he couldn't sleep. He considered going on one of his late night runs, but figured it wouldn't do any good either. He was just so wound up and excited for the next day that he couldn't settle down. The last day of school was one thing, the last day of this torture was something else completely. He found himself thinking of Stephanie and what the next day would bring. Then he fantasized about Ashley and her busty body, and it wasn't before long that he began to fantasize about the two of them in the shower, wet and soapy, water dripping off their bodies as they rubbed their hands on each other's bodies. He pictured Stephanie kissing Ashley's neck, down to her chest and licking and sucking at her nipples. Then he reversed the roles and imagined that Ashley was putting her plump lips around each of Stephanie's perky nipples, slowly sucking them into her mouth and rolling her tongue over them.

Rich realized that he had begun stroking himself and immediately stopped. He hopped out of bed and grabbed his textbook, opening it to the page he was last on. He read until midnight, and when he began having trouble keeping his eyes open, only then did he allow himself to go back to bed. Not even in sleep could he escape though. He spent the night dreaming of Stephanie and Ashley before him, taking turns greedily sucking his cock, and pushing their tits around it, looking up at him, begging him to cum. Rich woke with a start, fumbling with his alarm clock to turn it off.

Dragging himself out of bed, he walked to the shower, his throbbing cock leading the way, swaying side to side with each step. He fumbled on the light in the bathroom and chanced a look down. He was cleanly shaven, and therefore had no issue seeing his entire length. His veins stretched along his skin, leading to his head that was swollen so it now looked purple rather than its lighter pink shade. Shaking his head, he started the shower and hopped in, thankful this would be his last cold shower. He rushed through the rest of his morning activities, anticipating the last day of school and his night with Stephanie ahead of him.

He pulled into Stephanie's driveway and patiently waited for her to throw her things in the back of the car. She climbed in and gave him a vigorous kiss on the lips. When the mini makeout session ended, Rich began to back out of the driveway, but stopped suddenly when Stephanie pulled down a black thong from under her skirt.

"One last morning of you being a dirty tease." Rich relished, as he watched her slip the tiny black underwear off her ankles.

"I was thinking that we might start this morning actually." Stephanie said as she hung her thong on Rich's rearview mirror.

"Oh..." Rich's heart stopped. "Ok."

"There is a catch." Stephanie said, as she reached around for her bag.

"Why didn't I see that co-" Rich stopped as a faint buzzing sound started coming from Stephanie's bag. "What is that?"

"This, is my vibrator." Stephanie said, brandishing a thin metal looking rod, shaped like an elongated bullet and about five inches long. "It's much smaller than you, but it keeps me company on lonely nights."

"Oh." Rich squeaked.

"I'm going to use this, right now. If you can get to the park we pass on the way to my school before I get myself off, I'll blow you before class." Stephanie's hand disappeared up her skirt, clearly not waiting for any ready set go.

Rich ripped out of the driveway and sped off toward the park. He constantly checked his mirrors for cops and rolled through any stop sign that dared to get in his way. Next to him, Stephanie had slouched down and was playing with her clit while running the silver vibrator along the inside of her. She breathed heavily and whimpered occasionally as she coaxed her orgasm closer. Rich checked his mirrors for the thousandth time and cut across another empty intersection. He had made it about half way in four minutes, record time for sure. Another quick turn brought him to the busier part of the commute, and Rich was glad to see only light traffic. Cutting back and forth between lanes to gain more ground, he barely saw the red light in time. Rich slammed on his brake and instinctively stuck his hand out to his side to keep Stephanie from jerking forward. The momentum of the car made Stephanie slip lower in the seat a few inches, and Rich only succeeded in groping his girlfriend.

Red_Jakal
Red_Jakal
131 Followers