The Tease Down the Street Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Jakal
Red_Jakal
131 Followers

"Mmmm, yeah." Stephanie moaned as Rich's hand pressed against her chest.

Rich dropped his hand and frowned, tapping his fingers against his steering wheel impatiently as he waited for the light to turn green. Stephanie had started full on moaning and was rubbing herself furiously. He looked at her and couldn't help but become aroused, her impressively shaped legs spread out in front of her, skirt bunched around her waist so that he could see her fingers running circular motions on her pink flesh, and the toy disappear and reappear as she pushed herself to her climax. Stephanie opened her clenched eyes and glanced at Rich, immediately noting the bulge in his pants and gave off a playful giggle. Rich followed her line of sight to his erection and shrugged.

"God, I can't wait to fuck that." Stephanie said between moans as she doubled her efforts.

Rich's reply was lost in the sound of a honking horn from behind them. Rich looked up and saw the green light, swore, and floored the gas. Stephanie slipped a little more in her seat, gasping as the vibrator pressed harder into her from the motion. She flung her right leg up and pushed her foot against the dashboard, never stopping the motions of her hands.

"Fuck! Yes! I'm almost there baby. Better... hurry." Stephanie called from the passenger seat.

Rich turned off the main road and figured he was another three minutes away. Looking over at Stephanie, he saw her bucking her hips up and forward as she neared orgasm. Her skin turned a blotchy red, and her face looked flush. He was almost positive he didn't have enough time, but sped down the side streets as fast as he could, taking hard turns and rarely hitting his brake. The resulting jerks in the car only seemed to set Stephanie off more, each turn or jerk of the car had her calling out his name, swearing and gasping for air. Rich recognized the street the park was on and twisted his car onto the road, praying that he could make the next mile down the road before Stephanie finished. His hopes were dashed as he took the turn.

Stephanie slid sideways, and moaned, her face screwed up and her breath caught in her chest. She stopped rubbing herself, but held the vibrator in place. She took her now free hand and grabbed Rich's leg, digging her nails in as she peaked. Rich could hear a small whine in the back of her throat as the air in her body began to press itself out. Her whole body shuddered twice before finally she exhaled loudly, gasping and swearing.

Rich silently cursed as the park came into view up ahead. He looked over at Stephanie who was now leaning back against his seat with her hands in her hair to keep it off of her flushed face and neck. "Was it good for you?" Rich muttered as he drove past the park.

Stephanie looked over at Rich as if remembering he was in the car. "Oh, I'm sorry baby. You almost made it too! It's ok, it'll just make this afternoon better for you." She began to clean herself up, her thighs and the area above her clit wet with her excitement. She grabbed the vibrator, and waited for Rich to look over at her before putting it in her mouth and sucking it completely clean, bringing it out of her mouth with an exaggerated popping noise.

"Uuuhn..." Rich groaned as he pictured himself in the toys place. If only had broken a few more traffic laws, he mused. Stephanie took the still vibrating toy and lightly placed it on his bulge. The sensation it gave off caused him to swerve on the road. Stephanie giggled again, but put the vibrator away.

"Don't be late picking me up today. I can't bear waiting." Stephanie teased.

"Tell me about it." Rich said dryly as he pulled up to her school.

Stephanie hopped out of the car and grabbed her things, came around the car and gave Rich a last second peck before walking off toward the school. Rich got about two minutes down the road before he noticed her black thong still hanging on his mirror. Sighing, he took it off and it shoved under his seat with the other pair. He would have to clean that out eventually.

***

School was a breeze and a blast. He wasn't upset about it being over, as he would see most of his friends over the summer and eventually at the local community college. He didn't stay late at the school to say any goodbyes, having other matters to attend to. He instead ran to his car, and replicated his morning drive on his way to the Catholic school across town. When he pulled up, Stephanie was just coming out of the school, Ashley in tow. The two of them still had on their school uniforms, as there wasn't any after school activities on the last day of school. Rich watched with hungry eyes as Stephanie came toward him, knowing soon he would finally have his release. Ashley looked stunning as always, with her chest protruding outwards and wide hips and plump ass stealing the show. Even with her knock out body, it was only an afterthought as Rich pictured Stephanie's perky body and slight curves bouncing on top of him in less than an hour.

"Hey Rich! How was your last day?" Ashley said when she was close enough to the car to be heard without yelling.

"Wonderful, how was yours?" Rich asked politely, hiding his impatience.

"Great!" Ashley gushed. "I'm so glad for it to be over. I hear that were all attending the same Community College next year?"

"Oh? Well then I guess I'll see you there." Rich said, waiting for Stephanie to get in the car.

Stephanie finished depositing her things in the back of the car and came around next to Ashley instead of getting in. "Ashley offered to help me with something." She said.

Rich's heart jumped into this throat. He glanced at Ashley, and then back at Stephanie, trying to feign complete impartialness to what was coming next. Deep down inside, a glimmer of hope tried to push through his façade, and he desperately shoved it away. He told himself there was no way Ashley or Stephanie would agree to something like that. He didn't trust his own voice, so instead he just donned his best quizzical look.

"She, unlike myself, brought underwear to school today." Stephanie explained.

Rich nodded, now actually confused about where this was going.

"If you can guess the color of it correctly, when we get home, I'll do whatever you want, however you want." Stephanie said lustfully.

"And... if I'm wrong?" Rich asked.

"Then I'm in control instead." Stephanie said as her lips curved into a wily smile.

Rich sighed and looked at Ashley's skirt, as if willing himself to see through it, sure he wasn't the first person to wish he could. After a few moments, he gave up and figured any guess would be as good as another. "Blue?"

Ashley giggled and Stephanie outright laughed.

"Does that mean I'm wrong?" Rich asked, consigning himself to a fate of more torture when he got home.

"Why don't you check and see?" Stephanie offered.

Rich looked up at Stephanie, and then over to Ashley, who took a step toward the car and nodded. Rich shrugged and reached his arm through the car window. He knew she was in on this teasing thing, so this had to be some scheme they cooked up together. He carefully grabbed the edge of the skirt by one of the pleats with his forefinger and thumb, trying not to actually touch her skin. He lifted slowly, planning on dropping the skirt as soon as he got a glimpse of the color in question.

"Look at him, all savoring the moment. It's not a Christmas present! Yank that skirt up!" Stephanie yelled as Ashley laughed, unfazed at the fingers on her skirt.

Rich gave Stephanie a disapproving look, which caused Ashley to laugh harder. Rich gave up and yanked it up holding the end of the skirt above her waist. He stared for a full three seconds before he forcefully yanked them back down, causing the top of the skirt to come down some. Ashley continued laughing as if it was the best joke she had ever heard, but was able to readjust her skirt in the process. Next to her, Stephanie was laughing equally as hard, doubled over with her hands on her stomach.

Red faced from embarrassment, Rich pointed an accusing finger at Stephanie. "You said she was wearing underwear!"

Stephanie continued laughing, trying to speak, but failing. Ashley was able to manage a few words between heaves. "Did you... see... his face? ...Oh my god... priceless."

"Ha ha. Very funny guys. Great joke." Rich said. In his mind's eye, he could still see the small dark patch of pubic hair that lead to two swollen lips that looked so inviting, Rich's mouth actually watered when he thought back on it.

The two girls had finally caught their breath and somewhat composed themselves. Stephanie reached into her shirt and bra, and pulled out a pair of panties that were styled as boy shorts. They were green, white, and red, like a Mexican flag.

"I said she brought them to school. I didn't say she had them on. As you can see, no blue! Looks like you have to abide by my rules when we get home. Don't worry, you'll like it!" She winked at Rich and handed the underwear over to Ashley.

Rich shook his head and chuckled slightly, having to admit it was humorous. "So, you're Mexican then?" He asked Ashley.

Ashley gave him a confused look, then remembered the underwear in her hands and laughed. "Oh no. This is an Italian Flag. See!" She said as she held them up toward Rich. "No eagle on a cactus in the middle. Just plain white."

"Oh." Rich gave her another once over, looking at her features again. "I just thought you looked like you might be Mexican, or Spanish or something. And your accent."

"You're not wrong. I'm actually Puerto Rican and Italian." Ashley explained.

"Aha. That makes more sense." Rich turned to his girlfriend. "Steph, babe, can we please go home now?"

"Poor boy can barely contain himself!" Stephanie laughed as she hugged her friend goodbye.

"Go easy on her!" Ashley told Rich playfully.

Rich glanced at Stephanie as she walked around the front of the car, and turned back to Ashley. "No."

Ashley giggled and started off back toward the school, waving as she went.

***

Rich basically sprinted into Stephanie's house after her. She had teased him all the way home, playing with herself and gabbing at his pants. At one point she had buried her face in his lap, and he could feel her hot breath through his jeans as she pressed her lips against his already erect penis.

She jumped out of the car the moment he pulled into the driveway. Rich threw the car in park, turned it off and chased after her. He closed the front door behind him, and heard her moving around upstairs. He smiled and took the stairs two at a time, straining his neck to catch a glimpse of her atop the stairs. The bedroom door was cracked open slightly, and he slowly walked to it, listening for movement. When he heard nothing, he pushed the door open and spun his head to the left and right, which looked ridiculous because she was sitting on the bed, completely naked with her dark red hair in a ponytail and her green eyes glistening.

"I'm right here baby." She said seductively.

"I didn't hear you... thought you might be trying to hide."

"The wait is over, come have a seat." She patted a spot on the bed next to her.

Rich walked to the bed, looking over Stephanie as he did so. Her chest looked perkier than ever, round mounds of flesh that looked firm but felt softer in his hands. Her hips flared out slightly on either side, giving her ass a round bubbly look to it that rolled into her legs that curved perfectly into toned but soft flesh. Her legs were crossed, but he could still see some red hairs where they met, that he knew led to pink folds of skin that his tongue ached to savor.

He sat down next to Stephanie, and she leaned into him, taking his lips into her mouth, gently biting them as she ran her hands over his body. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and he gladly accepted it, taking the time to return the favor and press harder against her. Passion ignited between them and Stephanie crooked her head, inviting Rich to kiss and lick her neck in that way that drove her crazy. She fumbled at his pants and slid them down to his knees and then quickly went for his shirt, ripping it over his head as he kicked off his shoes so that his pants would fall to the ground.

Having had to pull away from her to get his shirt off, Rich again began kissing and licking and biting at Stephanie's neck and shoulders. Her hands ran along his back, her nails running over his skins along the way causing him to shiver. Rich let his hand slide down her stomach and slip between her legs. Her skin was hot there, and his fingers instantly became wet as he pressed them against her. Stephanie moaned at first but then jerked away pushing his hand back toward him.

"No." She was breathing heavily. "Don't worry about me. You waited so long, you're going to let me take care of you first. But, you have to play by my rules."

Rich was too horny to even consider objecting, so he simply nodded his head as fast as he could.

"I'm going to lick you, and suck you, and play with you. I want it to last as long as possible, so you need to control yourself. Ok?"

Rich nodded again, eager to just have her pleasing him.

Rich leaned against the wall, his legs pointed out toward the other end of the bed, and watched as Stephanie grabbed a glass of ice water he hadn't noticed and took a long drink, swirling it in her mouth. She winked at him and began to pull off his boxers slowly. As she tugged down, centimeter, by agonizing centimeter, Rich tried to keep from squirming and keep his heart rate at an acceptable level.

"It's ok baby, breathe." Stephanie said soothingly. "I'm going to take care of you now."

Rich nodded again, a seemingly default setting now. Another few centimeters down and the bulge in his boxers had reached the elastic band. She tugged again and the band pulled over the tip, exposing it to the air. Rich hissed in his breath at both the contact of fresh air and feeling of the fabric sliding over him. Stephanie smiled and gave the boxers another tug, sliding the fabric almost halfway down his shaft. Rich balled his fists on the bed and bit his lip, the tension overwhelming him.

Stephanie leaned over and blew cool air over his erection, causing it to twitch forward. Giggling at the reaction, she did this several more times. The cold breath on his penis sent shivers throughout Rich's body, but not because of the temperature. His body begged for physical stimulation, he had never been harder than he was at that moment, and he desperately wanted to feel some sort of satisfaction. Stephanie, ignoring his rigid body and tense muscles, continue to slowly tug the boxers off, eliciting what could only be described as whimpers from Rich. Here was her man, who had no trouble asserting himself in the bedroom, completely at her mercy. It gave her a rush of power, knowing she was in control of his needs, but also warmed her as she realized that he was willing to let her be in control. With only a quarter of the way left before his entire shaft would be exposed, she ended his suffering, if temporarily, by ripping the boxers completely off of him.

Rich gasped in surprise, clearly expecting the torture to continue, and his member jerked up before him. Stephanie's eyes lit up at the reflex, knowing that he was already on edge. Neither of them said a word, the room, the entire house, was completely silent. Stephanie reached over and again took a drink of her ice water, this time keeping a cube in her mouth. She straddled his knees and bent her head so that it was above his cock, which looked to be chiseled out of stone, and again blew icy breath over him. Rich squirmed underneath her but Stephanie placed her hands on his legs to still him. When she had him back under control, she plucked the ice cube from her mouth.

Rich's eyes grew twice their size as he watched her lower her hand to his erection. She held it there for several long moments before a single drop of water began to collect at end of it. The drop of water splashed upon his head causing it to again twitch in reply as Rich breathed in sharp and quickly. Stephanie put the ice cube back in her mouth and slid her hands up Rich's thighs, taking her time to reach their destination. She examined his full anatomy displayed out in front of her and thanked whoever was responsible for such a gorgeous, full, long cock. She forced away thoughts of pushing it deep inside of her and instead focused on brushing her fingers against the inside of his thighs, and lightly over the two round sensitive balls, to the base of his shaft.

Rich felt her touch and his body went even more rigid than it was before, his throbbing rod permanently angled upwards off of his stomach. The anticipation was getting to him, and he had swelled so that it was actually painful at his base. It felt like every time his pulse beat, the tightness in his cock grew more rigid. He prayed that she would grab it, stroke him, suck him, anything to relieve the pressure. His hands were fixed into clenched fists beside him and his neck was stiff. His stomach looked like it might actually have some tone to it the way the muscles under his skin were tightened as if he was flexing. His feet were pressed forward into points and his toes were straight out as if stretching away from his body. Finally, she stopped lightly touching him and moved her hands away. Both disappointment and relief flooded him, as he allowed himself to loosen, but was only able to rid himself of minimal tension.

Stephanie scooted forward on her knees until she was straddled directly over his cock. Rich fought the urge to press into her and unload the unbearable pressure, and found himself clenching the bedspread on either side of him even harder. He watched as Stephanie slowly slid the ice cube out of her mouth between her lips, realizing he had forgotten about it. She took the ice cube in her fingers and slid it over her neck, and it melted, leaving a path of glistening icy water behind it. She tilted to the side and grabbed a second ice cube out of the cup to join the smaller one already in her hand. She rubbed the ice down her neck and onto the curves of her chest, slowly bringing them down to the two round pink circles in the center of each perky tit.

Rich watched her touch herself with the ice cubes on top of him and could see small bumps raising along her skin. She gently massaged each breast with the ice in her hands, running them in circles until they reached the center and then spiraling them again back out. Water droplets started to collect on her chest as she did it. On the next travel inwards, Stephanie pressed both ice cubes against her nipples, erect from the sensations she had been administering with the ice cubes. Rich wanted to lean forward and lick each of them, suck them into his mouth to run his tongue along the smooth skin, but tightened his grip and his resolve instead. He watched as the droplets of water formed underneath her chest and slid down her stomach until they reached her thighs and rolled inwards. Stephanie made light noises in her throat as she felt the icy drops run along her thighs and onto her mound, slowly trickling down her slit, until finally, they dripped off her body.

Rich again felt icy water dripping against his shaft, sliding down to run between his legs. His shaft tightened and twitched again in response, and with each upwards twitch, he could feel the soft skin of his lover above him. Stephanie stopped her icy massage and stuck the smallest ice cube, only a remnant, into her mouth again, the other she tossed behind her without care. She pulled up a portion of her bedspread from her side and gently dried off her torso, pressing firmly against her chest and biting her lip at the pleasant feeling, she even made toweling off look erotic. Dryer than before, she slid her body back so she was again straddling Rich's knees.

Red_Jakal
Red_Jakal
131 Followers