The Tease Down the Street Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Jakal
Red_Jakal
131 Followers

Rich allowed himself a deep breath as Stephanie stared deep into his eyes and ran her hands up his chest. She pressed harder into his chest and slowly brought her head down toward his erection, never breaking eye contact. She looked up at him and Rich saw passion in her eyes, passion and pure lust as she angled herself below his shaft. Rich bit back a surprised curse as he felt an icy tongue drag up beneath his shaft, and again on the base of his shaft. There was a pause, where she just looked at him, not saying a word, the long silence now like a trance they were afraid to break. Then she pressed her cold tongue against him and slid it all the way to the tip. Rich involuntarily jerked forward as she did it, but her hands on his chest kept him firmly against the wall.

She again licked him, keeping her tongue pointed and sharp and stiff. Rich felt the tongue lick the sides of him, the base of his cock, his entire length, and then just the tip, her cold tongue assaulting his stiff erection with quick, sharp, and cold licks all over. He fought to stay still, but his body would not cooperate under the attacks of the icy tongue. He struggled under the pressure of Stephanie's hands against his chest, and bit his lip as he stared back into the demanding eyes of the tease on top of him. A burning sensation began to counteract the cold stokes from the tongue, and his legs clenched tighter together as he neared climax.

Stephanie immediately withdrew her tongue and sat back on his knees, no expression on her face. Rich looked at her, a pleading stare, considering actually begging for release. Stephanie stared at his cock, which actually ticked with each pulse, and waited, examining the movements like some sort of scientific expert on the study of sexual torture. Rich knew it would do him no good to beg, so he waited for her next move. Slowly, over the next several minutes, his cock began to lower back on his stomach, but lost none of its stiffness. Stephanie again leaned forward and placed one hand against Rich's chest. She took ahold of his cock for the first time and tilted it toward her, its purple head engorged with the blood pulsing within it. She again looked at Rich, and made sure he was staring at her as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

Rich broke the long silence with a single loud curse as Stephanie pressed his cock against her tongue and rapidly grinded up and down the top two inches. Rich's knuckles turned white beside him as he battled his own strength. Stephanie's mouth was no longer cold, and the way she pressed her tongue against him and rubbed it with her tongue quickly created a pleasure so fierce it was overpowering. The burning sensation quickly returned to match the burning growing at the tip of his cock. He felt his hips rise up in response, arching upwards, but Stephanie quickly released his cock and pressed his hips down.

Breathing heavily, he stared at her as she kept his hips firmly against the bed. The room seemed hazy and he felt light headed. He could hear his heart in his ears and feel it between his legs. His entire body tingled and he felt a dull aching pain in the muscles around his erection. He shook his head to clear the daze away and clenched his eyes shut. When he opened them, he saw Stephanie lick his entire length. He groaned from the pleasure, but she pulled away after the first lick, staring at him intently. Half a minute passed by and she again licked his length, leaving behind saliva on his cock. Again he groaned aloud as the need for release intensified, but Stephanie pulled away, waiting for his body to settle. She continued to lick him in intervals, each time sliding her tongue vigorously against him, causing him to moan and groan, and swear.

Rich couldn't feel his toes anymore; in fact, anything below his erection seemed numb. Every lick brought him unbelievably closer to the edge of his stamina. He wanted to let go with each lick, but the individual stimulations kept climax just out of reach. He constantly edged close, his erection a living, beating rock of thick heavy flesh, a dull pressure between his legs threated to become painful and the room seemed to go in and out of focus as he became slightly dizzy. None of it mattered. Reaching the end was all he could think about, nothing was as important as finally being able to cum after this week of teasing and toying and torture.

He opened his eyes and realized it had been several minutes since the last lick had slid across him. Stephanie stared down at his cock, glistening with her saliva, then up at him. His eyes pleaded for release, his teeth threatened to draw blood from his lip, he needed her. She lowered her body so that her chest was positioned over his wet cock. She enveloped it between her tits and rubbed her body up and down his length. Rich sighed and moaned in ecstasy as the soft mounds of flesh that slid against him made a stark contrast to the fierce licks he was receiving before. She softly kissed his chest up and down as she rocked her body over him. He tried to voice his pleasure, but words escaped him. He let his head roll back and enjoyed several moments of her silky skin sliding against his aching cock, wishing it would never stop. Shortly thereafter, she stopped.

Rich brought his head forward and watched as Stephanie slid down his body and positioned her head directly over cock. She had her eyes closed as she kissed the tip of him, and slowly slid her lips down the side of him, kissing the base and licking softly back upwards. She continued to place kisses all over his shaft with her eyes closed, her tongue flicking between her lips occasionally, passionately kissing his cock. Rich moaned and called out her name softly, whispering his pleasure as her lips made love to his cock.

Finally, she wrapped her lips around his tip, her lips warm and her mouth hot, the heat traveled down his shaft and flooded his body. She wrapped her hand around his cock and began pumping slowly, licking the tip gently with each stroke. Rich groaned and felt the pressure between his legs build to its peaking level, the burning sensation in his cock intensified as he slowly climbed beyond his stopping point. His entire body seized up and he felt his muscles constrict. Stephanie dropped her head, bringing him deep within her mouth, and sucked in as she returned to the tip.

Rich cried out as his body shook, and Stephanie answered by repeatedly sucking his cock deep within her mouth tightening her lips and pressing hard against him with her tongue. Rich felt like his body would give out at any moment, his hips pressed forward, his muscles were on fire, his skin prickled in anticipation and his heartbeat raced faster than it had all afternoon. Deep inside him he felt a dam burst and he screamed as it flooded his shaft, he tried to fight it off for several long seconds, the whole time screaming through clenched teeth. He heard Stephanie moan with his cock deep inside her mouth and the vibrations traveled along his cock and his scream caught in chest, his airways seemingly shut off and finally, when he thought he might suffocate, he released the muscles in his cock and shot a long stream of cum into Stephanie's mouth.

She moaned and pressed her body against Rich's legs to keep his hips in place. She stroked him with her lips and tongue and hand as his body shook and fired shot after shot of cum. Stephanie tried to swallow the all that kept coming, but couldn't keep up with the volume, and it began to spill out of her mouth and drip down his shaft onto her hand, but she never stopped. She let the mess overflow out of her hand and spill down her fingers, pooling at the base of his shaved cock and greedily accepted all she could swallow. Finally, he slowed and stopped, his breath ragged, his chest heaving, cum dripping down his wet cock and pooling on his body.

Rich's vision blurred and refocused, he felt like he had just finished an hour long dead sprint. The fire in his chest subdued, his body stopped trembling and his muscled relaxed. He fought to get his breath back under control and tried to reach out with his hands to grab Stephanie and pull her toward him so he could hold her against him in his afterglow, but he was weak and found it difficult to move. He lay there, temporarily paralyzed, and watched as Stephanie pulled her mouth off of his cock. She looked up at him and he took in the sight of her sparkling eyes and flushed complexion. Her lips were puffy and her chin glistened with saliva and cum. She ran her arm across her face, wiping the wetness away, then took her other hand off his wet cock and sucked on each individual finger, cleaning them of the overflow. When she finished with her fingers, she licked his cock clean base to tip.

Rich felt only dull sensations as she cleaned him. His eyes felt heavy and his body felt relieved of tension and warm and fuzzy. His eyes closed on their own accord as he watched her lick him, and he slowly drifted off to blissful sleep. Sometime later, he slowly slipped out of his pleasant dreams and into reality, but any man would tell you that waking up to wonderful girl sitting atop your erect cock is better than any dream you could have.

"Hello there sleepy head." Stephanie said, rocking back and forth slowly on her knees.

"How long was I asleep?" Rich asked, looking for a clock.

"About an hour. You kind of passed out. I let you sleep for a bit, but while I was lying next to you, you got hard again. I couldn't resist climbing on top, you must have some really nice dreams." She smirked as she said it.

"All about you baby." Rich reached forward and ran his hands up her legs as she rocked on top of him.

"Think you have it in you for a few more rounds?" She bounced atop him with more speed.

Rich laughed and grabbed her hips to still them. "I guess we'll have to find out, won't we?" He rolled her over on the bed and pressed himself deep within her.

Stephanie moaned and clawed at his back. "Good. Now fuck me hard."

Rich chuckled through his crooked grin. "Try and stop me."

*

Ending note: I cannot apologize enough for this long overdue sequel. I promise not to wait another year and a half before putting up another chapter. My thanks to the lovely AMA, my goddess, my muse, my love, without her I would never have returned. Please vote or comment if you are so inclined.

Til next time, love ya,

~Red

Red_Jakal
Red_Jakal
131 Followers