The Teased Neighbor

Story Info
A story inspired by pictures from a friend.
1.1k words
4.42
21.4k
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Nickolas, but everyone calls me Nick, the retired fisherman. I live in Greece, and I must tell you about one of the most amazing experiences of my life from August 2016.

On a beautiful summer morning, my wife insisted that we spend some time at the beach that day. I was reluctant because of some projects that I wished to do at home, but finally, I agreed to accompany her and spend some time in the sun. After all, such an occasion does allow me to watch the pretty girls who populate the beaches on these summer days, many of them dressed in very tiny bikinis. For an old man who loves to observe the beauty of the female form, it is a wonderful way to enjoy the magnificence of the women and hope to feel the surging of the bl**d through ones groin as in days gone by.

My wife is well beyond the days of being amorous, and only my hand serves as my sexual companion now. The young women on the beaches provide so many fantasies for me as I sit and stroke my old cock later when we are back home. So without a struggle, I accompanied my dear wife to the beach.

It was a lovely day, and there were many near-naked beauties already populating the sand, so I settled down upon a beach chair and began the process of watching while attempting to appear as though I was not watching. Understand please, that it had been many days since my wife and I had been intimate. My hardness had not been inside her for many days. So my eyes strayed here and there, looking this way and that way, and my mind was attempting to undress each woman I saw in order to enjoy an unfettered view of their tits and pussies. I admit that I am a dirty old man when it comes to viewing women.

We had been on the beach for a few hours when I noticed the approach of a young woman in an orange halter top and white bottoms. She was accompanied by a man some years her senior, but it soon became apparent from their interaction that she was his wife. That fact roused my interest -- a younger woman with an older man. In my mind, I was carried back to some trysts I had enjoyed with a younger woman or two when I was about her husband's age. As I lay there daydreaming, my eyes and thoughts hardly ever left the young woman. I watched as they walked the beach, played in the water's edge, teased each other, kissing occasionally.

It was obvious that they were in love, but it also appeared that he, especially, was anxious for her to put on a display of her body as he pulled out a camera and began to take pictures along the edge of the sea. For quite some time, they occupied themselves with this pastime as she struck many different sexy poses.

After some time of this, I heard her say to him that she wanted to go to the outdoor shower area to cool down and then go get something to eat and drink. As they began to make their way toward that area, I excused myself from my wife, faining the need of a bathroom. Keeping the couple in view, I trailed behind them until they reached the showers where they paused so that she could enter the cool spray. To my amazement and delight, she began to pose for him again as his camera began to capture her from many different angles.

As she twisted and turned, I stood mesmerized and nearly cemented to the spot I had found not too distant from them. I watched while an ever-growing need within my groin began to make itself evident. Honestly, this strong urging toward erection had not been experienced to this degree for a long time. I felt a stirring of my old cock as I watched her. At one point, my eyes left her form, shown so beautifully in her bikini, and lifted to her face where, with embarrassment, I saw a twinkle in her eyes and a bemused smile on her face as she caught me staring at her. I blushed, but my eyes never left hers. Her smile deepened, and suddenly her movements became more deliberate while she continued to look at me.

Sensuality now seemed to flow from her to me. I glanced quickly at her husband to see if jealousy was showing upon his face, but he just smiled, nodded, and continued to photograph her. Slowly, she seduced me with her smile and her body which, by this time, she was slowly revealing. Her hands untied her top and began a teasing, slow but steady strip. I realized by this time that my cock was tenting my bathing suit like that of a horny young man. It was amazing to feel the surging of bl**d to my groin, the enlarging of my old cock, and the tingling sensation in my balls.

Her movements were now the movements of a seductress. She knew she had an audience of one; she knew, as she with knowing smile glanced downward, that I was sexually excited at her display. It was not long until she shyly and slyly revealed her bared breasts to me. Her breasts were perfect in shape, appearing to have that firmness and vibrancy of youth that any man loves to see. They were tipped with beautiful nipples that stood out firmly and proudly for me to see and admire. My cock increased its girth, and my smile assured her that I had seen and was responding favorably. In fact, to my shame, I actually thrust my hips forward at her for several moments, allowing her to know of my arousal. She smiled; I smiled; we reveled in this very private moment while her husband continued to photograph her. I suspected that I was in some of his pictures, but I did not care. I was in the presence of a goddess, and I wanted to bask in that presence for as long as I could.

Finally, her husband said something that caused her to cover her upper body in a towel as they started for the concession area. Looking back at me and eyeing me up and down (especially my groin area), she smiled and actually blew me a kiss.

I shall never forget this young woman, though I know not her name nor from which country she came. But this I know, she has provided me many an hour of pleasure since then as I lie upon my bed, stroking my cock, and watch the geyser of cum shoot into the air while seeing her in my mind's eye. I shall never forget that day or that young woman. If she is able to see and read this account, I trust she will recognize herself and know that she accomplished her task of seducing an old Greek fisherman.