The Techno Genius Pt. 03

Story Info
Aakanksha and Shilpi face more challenges.
5k words
4
2.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

RECAP OF PART - 2

Delhi girls Aakanksha and Shilpi embarked on a journey of love thanks to a technical genius who was also a perverted stalker. Aakanksha did manage a small retaliation for the violation she faced but will she be able to drive the stalker away permanently?

Read on to know more...

************************

I knew that the Techno Genius won't sit idle after receiving such a blow and I didn't know how to deal with him the next time he arrives because he would obviously be prepared for an electrocution attack like the one I threw at him. A few days passed without any incidents and I convinced my parents to make my windows much more secure. I lied to them that I was getting threat messages from unknown numbers and that I didn't want to take any risks. Considering the porn status update issue, they immediately agreed to it.

Some efficient workmen helped me with a stronger window and a good security system. Three days later I did find myself aroused in the night. I sat up and didn't find anything. There was no robot or drone and the alarm didn't go off. I had no clue what was the new technique used by the stalker. And more importantly, why the hell was he behind me so much? It took me some more days to think through the various possibilities and reach a conclusion. I recalled that he did use chemicals to get Shilpi and I aroused. I thought that perhaps he was using such a chemical. He could easily mix that in the air-conditioner intake valves and that would suck in the chemical and pump it into my room.

But my question was as to why would he want me aroused? If I masturbated, I would be the one getting pleasure. How would that help him? I was confused. I thought perhaps he gets aroused by seeing me aroused and involved in some form of sexual activity. If he wanted some sort of direct sexual pleasure from me, then he would have come directly to me and fucked me. I hated myself for thinking this way because deep down I did want him to personally come and violate me.

This type of thought is crazy, I know. But considering the millions of copies of 50 Shades sold across the world and women from all age groups having their vaginas explode reading it, I think it is only fair to assume that the most innate desire of a woman is to be taken and ravished by a man. Our social brains are programmed to swim against this tide but ultimately the innate biology wins. And my innate biology wanted this stranger who is a perverted criminal to come and take me. I wanted him to rip my clothes apart and pin me down. I wanted him to kiss me by force and bite my lips. I wanted him to not listen to me while I beg him to stop and thrust his throbbing cock into my pussy against my will... I didn't notice when my right hand traveled to my pussy and started rubbing my clit. It happened unconsciously and neuro-electric signals were being sent all through my body. The pleasure was intense and I didn't want it to stop...

Damn it! Why was I having a rape fantasy? After giving myself a sweet and powerful orgasm, I was lying down spent and suddenly this thought ran into my mind. This goes against everything that I had stood for my whole life. I joined a Gender Studies course just so I could stand up against the injustices women face in our country. Being a Delhi girl, I know how much rape and sexual harassment were important issues in this city. And here I am lying on my bed pleasuring myself thinking about getting violated.

A tear drop rolled down my cheek as I felt like a hypocrite. This is wrong! So wrong! I felt terrible and cried myself to sleep. I woke up aroused and drowsy. There were unread messages on my phone so I took the phone to the bathroom so I could read while I did my business. While sitting on the toilet seat, I browsed through the messages and found that Shilpi had texted me 3 times in the morning. I was wondering what was up. When I opened it I found the following:

"Aakanksha... are you awake???"

"Aakanksha... yaar... please I need to talk to you... *sadface*"

"Aakanksha... it is important... please call me back..."

I thought it is her usual emotional tantrums that she plays when she is down. I dialed her number. She picked up the phone within no time. She was sobbing. I asked what was wrong. "Aakanksha... I am pregnant...". My eyes widened. "What!" I exclaimed. We didn't have any sexual activity involving a real penis. As far as I know I was the only one with whom she had sex.

"I don't know yaar... I am scared. How could this happen?" Shilpi was crying. Apparently she got the news only this morning. She had a suspicion and bought a pregnancy test kit yesterday evening from a faraway medical store. The strip showed positive today when she tested her morning urine sample. I told her that I am going to her house immediately and not to worry. She agreed to it. After breakfast I drove my Honda Activa to Shilpi's place. Her parents received me well and Shilpi looked like she is trying hard not to burst out in tears.

Back in her room she hugged me tight and started crying. I asked her to calm down as the crying sound might alert her parents. She shook her head and then grew silent. I was thinking about all the past events to figure out how she might have gotten knocked up. Then suddenly it hit me hard in the head! Back in Rajasthan the robot had used semen to give us a "facial". Following that the robot had inserted dildos into our cunts. I am sure the one that entered Shilpi shot some semen into her pussy and fertilized her egg. That was the only explanation I could come up with. The other explanation was that Shilpi was having sex with someone secretly.

I told Shilpi about my conclusions. She said, "Idiot! I had sex only with you. There is no one else!" But she did consider the possibility that this was the work of that robot that shot semen into her pussy. It's been only a few weeks since that incident and therefore she was in the early stages of pregnancy. I told her that getting an abortion was of prime importance at this stage. Seeing a gynecologist was going to be expensive. I opened up the mobile app called Practo and searched for the cheapest gynecologist. Her consultation charge was 600 rupees and I had no clue how much she would charge for an abortion. I dialed her number and inquired the cost. The doctor said that medical abortion costs much less compared to the surgical one and asked which one we preferred. I told her that we would go for the surgical one as that was the most effective. But the cost was 20000 rupees.

Both of us were Inspire scholars and had some money saved. I told Shilpi that I will bear half the cost and she can bear the rest. She agreed. The problem was not the cost. The problem was finding an excuse to go and get it done. After the surgical procedure Shilpi needs a day of rest and we had to find a way to account for that. I told Shilpi's parents that we were planning on a 3 day trip to Agra with friends. Her parents asked whether this was another field trip. I told the that this was just a picnic with few of our friends. They initially frowned upon it but gave in. However, her mom asked me to give her the phone number of another friend just in case our phones weren't reachable. I was terrified as I didn't want a third person to get involved.

Since I had to decide quickly I said that Blossom is joining us and gave her number to Shilpi's mother. After coming out of Shilpi's house I called Blossom and told her that I am visiting her place. Blossom's parents had gone to her native and she was alone. I didn't want to tell Blossom about the robot rape. So I told her that Shilpi had gone to a pub and had a few drinks with friends. She doesn't remember what happened but she was in her house the next morning. And 4 weeks later she realized she was pregnant. Shilpi doesn't know whom to blame and is refusing DNA testing of the fetus. Blossom understood and said that she would help us in anyway possible. "She bought the story! Yes!" I thought to myself.

The day of the abortion came and we went to the hospital. Blossom and I waited outside while Shilpi was being operated. It didn't take too long. The doctor said that Shilpi can be moved to the ward now for a day's rest. It was perhaps the most boring day in my life. We returned to our respective homes on the third day and on the way bought a very nice purse for Blossom as a gift for helping us.

We were back to our grueling routine. I had to study as it was the final semester. But the savage thoughts of sex, bondage and violation kept coming back to my mind. Then I had the wildest idea ever. I thought may be I should feel what it was to be taken by force by a real man. I was disgusted at the thought in the beginning but as the days went by, the thought grew even more profound. I had this insatiable urge to feel a man's penis in me. Even though I perhaps had the best sexual ecstasy at the hands of a robot, I wanted to feel a real man... his smell... strength... warmth and most importantly, his violent savage instincts.

Masturbation was now a regular part of my life. I couldn't resist touching myself at every possible occasion. Initially it was just once or twice in the night. But now I was doing it once during the day time as well. Somehow I managed to find time to excuse myself for about 30 minutes every day without anyone noticing in my college.

The final day of the exam arrived and we friends made a plan to go to Hauz Khas Village and have a blast. Blossom expected Shilpi to feel triggered by the plan but little did she know that the story she was fed was fabricated. We knew that if we go there dressed up like college kids, none of the pubs would allow us entry. So we decided to reach our respective homes first and then dress up accordingly.

My parents were away for some work so there was no one to tell me what to wear or how to wear. So I put on the sluttiest black dress that I could find. My massive cleavage was visible along with my thighs. The tight dress accentuated my curves nicely and I wore a thong panty purposely so that my ass movement would make even a dead man hard. The entry to the pub was easy thanks to our dresses. And it was fun evening. But guys didn't approach me as I wanted them to. Perhaps they were afraid due to all the feminist issues these days.

After returning home, I started making a plan. I traveled around the city to figure out how to execute a foolproof plan. It took me about a week to fully come up with a clear picture as to what I need to do. On a Saturday night I told my parents that I am going out to party and on the way I am going to drop some things at my friend's house. They said okay and asked me to be safe.

I knew that there were some "unsafe" streets near Delhi Cantt. This was because there we many slums in that area where several anti-social elements lived. I knew that I could provoke some men that night if I wanted to. At the Tilak Nagar metro station, I got into the toilet and put my wallet and mobile phone in switched off mode into the bag I was carrying. It was getting dark and I had found an empty house near the metro station few days back.

Without making much noise and making sure that nobody sees me, I broke into the house through the back door. I looked for a safe spot to keep my bag. Then I removed my T-shirt and jeans and put them in the bag. I then wore a denim shorts that was really short and a sexy tanktop that showed my massive cleavage. I now looked like a hooker. My money and mobile phone were safe in the bag. I just wore a watch that looked expensive but wasn't.

I came out of the house after safely locking the back door with my own lock and hid the key under one of the flower pots outside the house. Then I started walking through the market and the streets. As the night went on the crowds started disappearing and I realized something. I was being followed! When I turned around the guys following me would turn here and there. There were 3 of them. Finally I reached a very secluded area and as I walked I found one of the guys standing in front of me. My heart started pounding. Yes, I had planned this but when I was facing reality, panic struck me. I suddenly felt that I didn't want this. But it was too late...

I turned around to run and found the second guy walking towards me. I ran sideways and accidentally tripped over something. I fell on the road but got up quickly and ran screaming for help. That's when the third guy appeared. I was surrounded. There was nobody in the vicinity. In a split second move, the third guy grabbed me from behind and covered my face with a handkerchief. The two other guys grabbed my legs and they carried me behind a nearby bush.

"OMG! This is it!" I thought to myself as the panic ridden body of mine was trying hard to fend off my assailants. I received a tight slap on my left cheek and I fell semi-conscious. The pain was intense and I started crying and begged them to stop. One guy pinned my legs down while the second guy held my hands securely. He also filled my mouth with his handkerchief so I could stop making noise. The third guy with a villainous smile removed his pants and his underwear. His monster cock stood up like a soldier trying to give a parade salute. Even at this terrifying moments my idiotic mind didn't forget to use metaphors.

He then unbuttoned and unzipped my denim shorts and pulled it down. I had a white panty with pink dots design on it which I got as a Valentines gift from a guy I rejected. I loved the gift even though I didn't like the guy. And from the looks of it I knew it was an expensive one. Anyway, my assaulter was looking at my panty and licked his lips. Of course! My vagina was the meal for this animal tonight! The only area I could move was my hips so I twisted and turned and the guys laughed.

With his index finger he made a circle around my belly button. "Mmmmm..." I moaned and immediately regretted it. The men looked at each other and laughed and said that the bitch has started to enjoy this. He then kissed my belly button and started playing his tongue in it. I closed my eyes as this was both disgusting and pleasurable at the same time. While playing with my navel, his hand suddenly touched my pussy through my panty. "Ummmm..." I moaned again. He then slowly slipped his hand into my panty and touched my well shaven cunt.

"Hey she has a shaved twat!" he announced to his friends. I knew that they aren't going to stop now. The hyenas have found a prey with high quality flesh and they aren't going to let go without satisfying their animalistic hunger. I started twisting and resisting again as I didn't want them to have me for dinner. Further, I realized that there was another problem that I didn't anticipate - the risk of STD. What if one of these guys is infected? So not only I would be subjected to a gang rape but also would end up getting infected by some form of STD. This had to stop and I had to get away from there.

I started fighting with all my might. The guys holding my hands and legs pulled me to their direction. My body stretched. The third guy then sat on top of me and signaled me with his finger to keep quiet and when I tried to move he gave me 3 more slaps. My cheeks pained like hell and more tears started coming out of my eyes. My face was on fire.

He ripped my tank top and my bra. The strap of my bra snapped in his act giving me more pain. My breasts were now accessible for his dirty eyes to feast. With his right hand he gave a tight slap to my left breast and I let out a loud moan as I was unable to scream due to the gagging. Within a split second, he slapped my right breast and I let out another moan. He slapped my boobs two more times. They burned and my nipples became fully erect. Then he pinched my nipples hard causing me intense pain.

My cries were in vain as I was being treated like a piece of meat for male pleasure. I twisted and tried to resist nevertheless. That's when the guy holding my arms secured them using a piece of plastic rope. Then he pulled my hair and asked me to stop resisting. They then tied one of my right leg to a nearby shrub and the second guy held my left leg. The third guy ripped off my panty in a savage move. He then slowly inserted his penis into my vagina which was now fully aroused and dripping wet. The size of this throbbing cock and its hardness was too much for me to resist. It was warm and strong. Though a part of my mind wanted to continue fighting, the major portion of my mind and my sexual organs were fully ready for what was going on.

After his cock hit my cervix, he started pumping in and out furiously. The pleasure was fantastic. My vagina responded smartly. I squeezed is dick using my vagina giving him an amazing feeling. It was apparent from his facial expression. However, he couldn't last for long. The way I treated his dick was too much for him to bear and soon he had an amazing orgasm. He shot loads of hot cum into my pussy. At this point I didn't really care whether he had STD or not. I just wanted more of his man meat. He was spent and moved away from me.

I had stopped resisting and it appeared that they expected me to stop resisting. The guy who was pinning down my left leg was now ready with his cock. It was not as big as his friend. But he motioned to his friends to turn me around. Without telling I knew why. He wanted my ass. My cunt was full of his friend's jizz and he didn't want to soak his dick with his friend's jack shit. They untied me and turned me around. Like a obedient dog, I assumed the doggy style position though it was hard considering my hands being tied.

He spread my ass cheeks and spat on my asshole. With he put two fingers into my asshole and started rubbing in and out. Then he thrust his cock inside. There wasn't much lubrication and it was painful but I thanked heavens that it was not his friend's monster cock. My asshole did give him all the pleasure he wanted as it was tight. Very soon he came shooting his share of cum inside my rectum. His cock was covered in his semen and my shit. He went to a nearby public tap to wash his dick.

I was happy that it was getting over as there was only one more guy remaining. He threatened to kill me if I shouted and removed the handkerchief from my mouth. I didn't scream. What was the use of screaming anyway? I knew his dick is going to enter my mouth. I just opened my mouth in anticipation. He dropped his pants. His cock was also a monster like his friend. I didn't care. I was used to larger stuff being thrusted into all three of my holes.

He held my hair and pulled my head towards him. I took the tip of his cock in my mouth and started sucking it like a lollipop. He liked it. Then he slowly slid his cock into my mouth until the entire length was in. He wanted me to deep throat him. I gagged several times with tears coming out of my eyes. But as someone said, "It isn't a good blowjob if it does not make you cry." This guy however knew how to hold for a long time. I blew him for over 20 minutes before he shot his semen in my mouth. I sucked every last drop of it.

The purpose of the men was fulfilled. They wanted to get rid of me now. I said, "It is okay. You can leave me here. Just let me live and I won't tell anyone." They looked at each other. They were rapists but weren't murderers. They hit me in the head with something and I fell unconscious. They might have left soon after. I woke up later and found that it was past midnight. I had to get back home. But I was lying behind a bush without any clothes. My hot pants were intact but my tank top was torn. So was my bra. So basically I had to walk topless. I went from corner to corner making sure no one saw me. Then I saw a beggar fast asleep at one of the street corners. There was a bottle of cheap country liquor beside him. I knew he wouldn't wake up. I removed his T-shirt and wore it. I had to get to the empty house.

12