The Techno Genius Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After roaming around, I finally got back to the empty house. I had my make up kit in the bag. I had to put on make up to hide the abuse I went through. It was not going to be an easy night. I couldn't get back to my house this late. I sent a text to my parents that I am staying at my friend's place and would return in the morning. This house did not have any bed or anything that is comforting for a good night's sleep. But somehow I managed. It was dark and I didn't want to risk switching on the electric light as it might arouse suspicion. I slept on the floor in a secluded spot inside the house with my bag and other belongings. All I had was a pepper spray as self defense just in case someone broke in but nothing happened. I woke up totally exhausted and sneaked out of the house without anyone noticing. I knew that the metro would be operational as it was past 6 AM.

I returned to my house and didn't speak to my parents. They asked me whether I was alright and I said I was fine and that it was just the hangover. My mom probably noticed my extra makeup but didn't ask anything. I quickly removed all my clothes and went to take a shower. As the water began pouring from my head to toe, I couldn't stop myself as I burst into tears. I purposely got myself gang raped. Would anyone believe if I tell them that I had a "consensual rape"? That would be the worst oxymoron in the history of English language. It was a pleasurable and disgusting experience at the same time and I, a feminist put myself into this situation.

The question as to why the whole ordeal started in the first place still eluded me. It was all because of some pervert who started stalking me. I had to confront this guy, whoever he was. This couldn't go on forever. I thought perhaps I could send him a message. That night I created a placard and pasted it outside my window that said, "We need to talk!" If he does take me seriously then he would meet up with me.

I started waiting for him for days and nothing happened. This affected my sleep patterns as I was spending my nights in anticipation. One day I decided to watch a movie and went to PVR Anupam complex. There were many coffee shops and chai walas in that area. I bought a glass of tea and was walking around with it when I noticed a few guys sitting on a park bench staring at a smartphone screen. I got curious as I suspected them to be watching porn. I discreetly went behind them and peeked to see what they were watching and to my horror I witnessed my gang rape scene. My face was blurred out but I knew this was my video as the tattoo in my lower back was visible. But I recalled that the incident happened in the night. Whoever uploaded the video has visually enhanced it so that the scene was clear. I couldn't stand it and called them out for watching porn in public. One guy turned around and asked, "We aren't bothering you so why don't you just mind your own fucking business bitch!" I threw my tea on his face and created a big scene there.

Finally the security guards came and pulled those guys away from the complex. I then went into the multiplex to watch the movie that I had intended. Little did I know that the guys whom I quarreled with had entered the theater as well. I saw them when the lights turned on during the interval. I didn't know what to do but I stayed cautious. They bought Pepsi during the break. The movie became interesting in the second half and became engrossed in it. Just then I felt liquid being poured on me. Those guys poured all their Pepsi on me. And to make matters worse, I smelt urine. That's right, they pulled down their zippers and mixed their urine with Pepsi before throwing it on me. Then then laughed out loud and ran out of the theater. I ran to the ladies room and cried.

I called a Pink Taxi and reached home and told my parents that I had to leave this city and go somewhere else. I couldn't live here anymore. They asked me to finish my final exams and decided to send me to Canada. I gave the IELTS and scored good in it. We had a relative in Canada who agreed to sponsor my visa so that I could move there. My initial intention was to work in some NGO there for a year before joining a masters program. The next few months were filled with hard work.

Shilpi visited me occasionally but I refrained from getting involved with her sexually. In fact I even stopped masturbating. I wanted to fully focus on my future. She was sad for about a month but then one of the guys from the Political Science department named Roshan told her how he felt about her and she accepted his feelings. They started dating. "Good for her", i thought. At least she will soon forget her lesbian urges and become straight again. She had no interest in studying any further. She just wanted to get a job after the degree and had already started applying. Roshan was in his masters program and he had one more year left before he found a job and he was glad that Shilpi wanted to work. Things were going pretty serious between them it seemed.

One day Shilpi told me that she hadn't tried sex with Roshan yet. I was shocked. WTF Shilpi! You have been dating him for about two months now! She then shocked me further by saying that she told Roshan about our lesbian past. I gave her a tight slap when I heard this. I asked her what else she told him. She promised me that she didn't say anything about the robot but I wasn't convinced. I asked her why was she telling me this to which she replied saying that Roshan was a virgin and he wanted to play out a fantasy on their first time sex.

I immediately understood where this conversation was going.

... to be continued

***********************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The author does not condone any act of sexual violence or rape committed against women. Rape and sexual harassment are heinous crimes and must not be tolerated in any civil society. Such acts are perverse and deserve the highest punishment prescribed by the law.

This story is a work of pure fiction written with the sole purpose of tickling sexual fantasies and must not be taken literally by any reader.

**********************

12