The Techno Genius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another arm of the robot moved to Shilpi's nose and sprayed some liquid on it. I saw the facial expression of her change a little. She stiffened a bit but relaxed immediately. The other arms of the robot removed the bedsheet covering Shilpi and then moved her so that now she was lying on her back. Two arms pinned her shoulders just like my shoulders were pinned the previous night. Two other arms slowly removed her pajama bottom. Unlike me, she was wearing a panty underneath. The arms removed her panty and a faint beep was heard. I saw a small drone fly into the room. Shilpi's panty was given to the drone which flew it outside the room. She was wearing a simple tank top. One of the arm removed her tank top with ease and there I saw my best friend completely naked underneath a robot. I could hear her breath heavily. The robot spider lifted her body up and held her in "doggy style" position. Her breasts were now hanging. They were very beautiful to look at. Two devices were placed on her nipples and then the robot waited. Soon enough I saw Shilpi's hands clutching the bedsheet. I knew that she was fully aroused and that her pussy was dripping wet. But strangely she didn't open her eyes yet. I knew that this robot had sprayed a different chemical on her than it sprayed on my nose the previous night. Apparently she was semi-conscious.

I heard a humming noise. The devices attached to her nipples were activated and they started vibrating. "AAAH!" she let out a moan within no time. Then she sunk her shoulders so that her ass was pointing at a 45 degree angle. The robot applied a gel into her asshole with one arm while another arm inserted a dildo into it. "Ummmm... aaaah..." Shilpi was moaning even more when her ass was getting dildo fucked. Then a complex looking dildo appeared in another arm of the spider robot. I recognized it as the one that fucked me the other night. It had a small bud like structure on one side. With relative ease it went right into her cunt. "Aha! She is not a virgin!" I thought to myself. One arm brought a jar and another arm dipped a third dildo in it. There was smell of strawberry and I concluded that it was strawberry syrup. Within no time it was inserted into her mouth which was already open due to her moans. When her tongue caught the taste of strawberry, she started sucking hard on it. Very soon like a clockwork the three dildos started fucking her three holes. It was one hell of a sight to watch and my pussy was totally wet seeing all this. As Shilpi was getting fucked I couldn't help but rub my clit watching her. I however controlled myself from moaning as I didn't want to alert the robot's owner about my awake state.

After giving Shilpi several orgasms, the robot removed its devices from her holes. It then went onto fold her clothes neatly and kept them on the table. The drone flew back in with her panty and the robot placed the panty on top of her dress. After cover her with her sheet, with great ease the robot left the room and placed the window pane back in its position and screwed it in. I waited for about 15 more minutes to make sure that the premises were clear. Then I turned on the table lamp to get sufficient light without invoking any suspicion. I slowly removed the bedsheet covering my beautiful friend Shilpi. I closely examined every inch of her body. I ran my hands through her breasts and pinched her nipples. She let out a moan when I did that. Slowly I kneaded them and licked and bit her nipples. They were fun to play with. Later I moved down South and found her navel. I smelled it and started playing my tongue in it while listening to the noise she was making. I turned her around and took a look at her sweet ass. It was a very cute and beautiful piece of work. I admired her parents for giving her the perfect butt. I kissed her ass cheeks one by one for some time and played with the flesh there.

Soon I parted her ass cheeks and smelled the mixed aroma emanating from her asshole. I held her ass cheeks spread and licked her asshole. It felt like I had to keep licking her asshole forever. I turned her around again and parted her legs. Her pussy was mostly shaven except for a few pubes here and there. I licked and tongue fucked her pussy for a while. When she came I drank the nectar coming out of her honey pot. I became naked and started fingering myself while I sucked her clitoris. I gave myself an orgasm while tongue fucking my bestie. It was a wildly pleasurable experience and the powerful orgasm caused me to fall asleep almost immediately. In the morning Shilpi woke up seeing my pussy. She was puzzled but when she looked down she found that she was completely naked and my face was in between her legs. "Aakanksha... what did you do...?" she asked slowly. She was not able to create a lot of noise because of the dildo that was shoved down her throat last night. The effect of the chemical might also be another factor.

I opened my eyes and realized my position and sat up on the bed. Shilpi started crying saying that she didn't expect her best friend to violate her like that. I held her close and apologized to her saying that it was done at the heat of the moment. "What moment?" she asked. I narrated the whole series of incidents that transpired the previous two nights. She was stunned and shook her head in disbelief. She said that this was impossible as robotics in India hasn't gotten so advanced to perform complicated tasks like what I described. I said that I can prove what I said by keeping a hidden camera in the room. As our smart phones were with our parents locked away, I decided to run a program in my laptop to record the incident using the its camera. That evening Shilpi and I set my laptop in a position and turned on its camera. We made sure that we pasted a black sticker on the indicated light so that the robot doesn't see that the camera is on. Further I kept the laptop plugged in so that it could record the whole night. Since I kind of trusted the robot wouldn't harm us but only give pleasure, I slept confidently. Shilpi was a good sleeper too and she too fell asleep before me. Next day morning we woke up naked as expected.

Since we had college, we turned off the laptop and left for college. That evening after dinner, we turned on the laptop and started going through the recording. Most of the time it was just us sleeping so we skipped forward. Sure enough there was the robot! Not just one but two of them! The second one came after the first one had stripped Shilpi naked. It came towards me and stripped me naked as well. And very soon Shilpi and I were having the time of our lives with all three of our holes stuffed with dildos. I wished we were conscious to enjoy the experience fully. I looked at Shilpi and I saw her breathing heavily. I kept my hand on her chest and it was beating really fast. We closed the laptop and kept it aside. I asked her whether she believed me now. She said yes and hugged me and said that she was sorry for suspecting me. But she added that she still didn't like me violating her. I apologized once again saying that I was way too aroused and that I won't do it to her again without her permission. She looked into my eyes and asked whether I would do it if she permitted. I did't answer it but moved my face closer to hers. She closed her eyes in anticipation. Our lips met...

(To be continued...)

12