The Tee Shirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled her off me, kissed her and asked, "You hungry Honey, we haven't eaten since the picnic yesterday."

"Not really, I would like to sleep again, if you don't mind?" She replied.

"Ok, love, I'll shower and look in on you in a while." That said, I took a tissue, wiped the cum seeping out of her pussy, pulled the Tee shirt down, pulled the covers up. Showered and shaved, came back to the bedroom Angela was sound asleep, quietly dressing I was concerned that she seemed so tired.

Tim arrived just before ten, I had just looked in on Angela who was sleeping, so getting us both coffee we went through to the lounge, no sooner had we sat down when the doorbell rang.

It was the police, a PC and a WPC, I invited them in, introduced us both, they asked where and how Angela was.

"She's sleeping, would you like me to wake her? I asked.

"No sir, that won't be necessary at this stage."

Just then Angela appeared, she had heard the door bell and come down, I don't think she realised that she only had Tim's Tee shirt on, and although it went mid thigh, it really was hugging her tits!

Blushing she greeted and kissed Tim and I introduced her to the police, she sat next to me, curled her legs under herself.

The lady constable cleared her throat, picked up a bag that she had brought in, pulled out a plastic bag, held it up and asked. "Do any of you recognise this item?" The bag contained Angela's dress.

A chorus of "Yes" from us all.

"Where did you get it?" Asked a puzzled Angela.

The WPC replied, "Between the track and the river, where you fell in, your husband must have dropped it."

Angela turned to me, puzzled. "What? Why? How? I don't understand."

"Don't you remember Honey, you were so cold that when Tim arrived I took it off you and we put the robe on that he brought." I said.

"No, I don't remember," she said blushing, as she looked at Tim.

"You were pretty far gone with cold by then," Tim responded, "you probably didn't know what was going on."

"We know then where the incident occurred, there are obvious marks where you pulled your wife out of the river. You, Angela are very lucky, I gather you fell in backwards, is that correct?" asked the WPC.

I nodded, "yes, that's correct."

"Well there are a lot of rocks just below the surface, Angela could have been seriously hurt. However we can inform you that the driver has been identified and will be charged with various offences, we will need formal statements from you all. Angela have you seen a doctor?" Asked the PC.

"No, but I'm fine now," she said yawning, "just tired."

"Please, we need you to see a doctor, and have a report from him," said the PC.

"I'll arrange that, I am worried that she is tired all the time." I said.

"Thank you, we'll leave you now and be in touch during the week." Said the PC as they got to their feet, picking up the bag.

"What about Angela's dress?" I asked.

"It will be returned after the case." Said theWPC, with a smile.

Coming back from seeing them off, Tim was looking closely at Angela. "Um James I have a friend who is a doctor, can I ask him to come and check Angela?" He asked.

"That would be great, I am worried and was wondering whether I should take her to the hospital." I replied.

"I'm fine just tired." She said.

That's the problem," said Tim, "can I use your phone please James."

I nodded. "I'll get us all something to eat and drink." I said and headed to the kitchen.

Tim was in there talking to his friend, explaining the whole saga.

"He'll be here in about an hour," said Tim, "he's not up yet! Let me help you."

We loaded trays' and took them through to the lounge to find Angela fast asleep again.

I shook her awake, she opened her eyes, stretched and smiled, then reached out and pulled me in for a kiss, a lovely passionate kiss.

Tim coughed and said "Food is getting cold guys!"

"Oh, Tim, sorry I didn't see you," she said sitting up.

We ate, had a coffee and chatted until Tim's friend arrived. We were introduced to Clive who then examined Angela.

"Angela do you mind pulling your shirt up, I need to listen to your chest, front and back," asked Clive.

Tim went to leave, "stay Tim, you've seen me anyway." She said.

Clive looked at me and raised an eyebrow, I shrugged.

Angela, took the hem of the Tee shirt and, much to our surprise took it off completely. My lovely wife was nude in front of three men!! Looking at her we could all see her nipples getting hard, the areola puckering up, I think she was getting horny!

After Clive had examined her she put the shirt back on, letting it drop, she didn't pull it down, so it was bunched up on her lap.

From his position looking down at Angela Clive could obviously still see her pussy, he coughed, "Angela you are suffering from shock, which is not surprising, do you work?"

Looking up she nodded.

"Then I suggest you take a week off to recover, and rest," then looking at me, "James, if possible be with her, I'm sure she will be fine in a couple of days, but if you are worried give me a call, Tim has my number. I will do the police report and let you have it in a day or so."

Taking Angela's hand he kissed it and said, "You are very lucky to have come through this so lightly, if it hadn't been for the actions of James and Tim I'm sure you would be in hospital, take care."

At the door he looked at me and asked, "Is Angela normally so, um, 'open' to strangers?"

"No not in the least, I was very surprised at her behaviour." I said.

"Keep a careful eye on her, don't hesitate to call if you are worried." With that he left.

The next three days she spent mostly sleeping in Tim's Tee shirt, which for some reason was all she would wear. Tim came round every day to see how she was and I stayed with her having also taken the week off. The police came and took our statements

Thursday Angela woke me by going down on my cock, looking up she grinned around my prick, slurped as she sat up, saliva, dribbling from her mouth. "Good morning darling, I feel like a new person this morning, fancy a fuck? I know I do."

I grabbed her, kissed her hard, tongues duelling. I had my Angela back again!

Laying her on the bed, climbing on top my cock slipped straight into her tight wet cunt, I leant down, took a nipple in my mouth... That is when I realised that she was naked, Tim's shirt was off. I looked up.

Grinning at me she said, "It needs a wash, now fuck me lover, fuck me hard."

I did as requested and fucked her hard, her tits wobbled about on her chest, "Oh, darling, we've been so worried." I said between grunts.

"What,uh, do you, ooh, mean we?" She responded, bucking up to meet my thrusts.

"Tim has been, argh, round, huff, every day." I told her, thrusting wildly.

"Argh, Tim, fuck cumming babe cumming, oooh yeesss. umm." As she came, setting me off, ejaculating torrent after torrent into her divine cunt.

When we had recovered our breath, we cuddled and kissed for a while then got up, showered, dressed, (Angela properly) went and had breakfast. Angela took the dishes to wash up, quietly singing to herself, I went and phoned Tim, who came round straight after work.

Letting him in he went straight to Angela hugged her tight and kissed her hard. Making me raise my eye brows and smile, she definitely had a fan! He stayed for supper and we arranged for him to come round for supper again on Saturday. When he left he again hugged Angela, said how worried we had been and kissed her good night.

On Friday evening after supper we went through to the lounge and cuddled whist listening to some music. Angela squeezed my thigh, when I looked at her she pulled me down, kissed me and said. "Honey can we talk?" I turned the music off.

"What about love." I asked.

She bit her lip, "Um, do you remember trying to get me to agree to a threesome?"

"Yes," I replied, "But you were reluctant so we left it."

"Yes, very reluctant, but do YOU still want it?" She asked.

"Darling, as I said back then, for some reason, which I can't explain, I would love to see you fuck someone else, but I would never push you." I replied, "but yes."

"I know you wouldn't Honey, I also said that I would never fuck someone that I didn't love and that still stands." She said.

"So?" I asked.

"Umm," blushing she asked, "how about Tim?"

Grinning at her I asked. "So you're saying you love Tim?"

"Er, Honey! Um, not like I love you, but yes I do." She responded. "Oh god, I wish I hadn't said anything." With that she put her head in her hands. "Forget I asked please, oh, I'm so embarrassed."

Taking her hands in mine I said. "Honey, only teasing, I've known for ages that you love him, it's also obvious that he loves you." Putting one of her hands on my crotch I asked. "Does that answer you?"

"Fuck, talking about it turns you on!" She said squeezing my hard prick. "You really want to see me get fucked?"

"Now that you have found Tim, hell yeh, when were you thinking of?" I asked.

"Er, um, how about tomorrow?"

"So soon, wow, does Tim know?' I asked.

"Honey! Of course he doesn't, I would never go behind your back." She exclaimed.

"I just wondered about when he showered you, whether either of you had suggested it?" I asked.

"No Honey, we didn't, what happened was accidental, promise." She replied.

The next evening seemed to take years to come round, but eventually it did. Angela had made me promise to follow her lead, she had not told me how she was intending to set Tim up, not long to wait now!

Angela was still dressing when Tim rang the bell, letting him in I couldn't help wondering just how big his prick was and whether that was the reason Angela had changed her mind about fucking another guy. We went through to the lounge chatting idly whilst waiting for Angela.

She came flouncing in dressed in slacks and a very conservative top.

"Haven't you offered Tim a drink, honestly Honey where are your manners?" She asked, going up to Tim, bending down and kissing him, her hand on his thigh, close to his groin. "Hi, sweetie, good to see you."

Wow, that was the first time I had heard her use a term of endearment to Tim, did I see her squeeze his thigh?

Standing, she turned to me, smiled and winked, "lets go eat, we don't want supper to spoil." She then walked through to the kitchen.

Tim's face was a picture and he was actually blushing! He avoided eye contact as we followed Angela. We sat as usual, Tim on one side and Angela and I on the other next to each other. All through supper Angela would touch my arm or stroke it and was very flirty with me. Tim relaxed and we had lovely meal.

After supper we helped load the dish washer. "Right guys, why don't you go through to the lounge I'll be in shortly, James don't forget the wine." With that she walked out.

She was gone about fifteen minutes, and I was just about to go and if she was ok when she appeared, and boy did she appear!

Walking straight up to Tim, barefoot, wearing his Tee shirt she said. "Tim, Honey, for everything you did for me I've got a present for you, do you want to unwrap it?"

Tim's face was a picture, his mouth hung open, his eyes bugged out, then glanced at me then back to Angela.

It must have been a full minute before he took a breath. Then he said. "Oh, Angela, you've no idea how much, but I couldn't do that to James! That would make me like Diana, I couldn't come between you two, I love you too much."

Looking over at me she said. "Does he look like he might be upset, look at that grin and I can see the tent in his slacks from here."

Tim looked at me, I nodded, he looked back at Angela. He looked like a deer caught in headlights, sat there frozen.

In a husky voice Angela said. "Tim baby, you've seen me naked, you've felt me all over with your bare hands, you've made me cum and you've cum on me, there's one thing you haven't seen." With that she lifted the front of the Tee shirt to her waist.

Tim gasped, ran his tongue over his lips, whispered, "Oh, Angela!"

Turning to face me she said, "what do you think babe?"

Her pussy was bald, bare, not a hair to be seen, fucking fantastic!

Dropping the shirt she turned back to Tim, who seemed frozen, and she said, "James, maybe you should come and unwrap Tim's present for him."

Getting up I moved behind her, took the hem of theTee shirt and pulled it up and off, Angela leant back against me, spread her legs, thrust her groin forwards.

"Please Tim, make me cum again." She said taking my hands and placing them on her tits. "My pussy is aching for your mouth, please, baby, please."

I started playing with her breasts, Tim looked up, licked his lips, reached out, held her bum, leaned in, kissed her pussy, then his tongue licked up her pussy.

Sitting back Tim looked up at her and said. "So wet, so tasty, so beautiful, I must be dreaming, this can't be happening..."

Angela interrupted, "Just get in, I need to cum, please baby tongue me, finger me, make me cum." Thrusting towards him.

I could tell she was close, just from anticipation. Tim then went at her cunt with a frenzy, also used his fingers, I could feel her thrusting as she reached her peak. I pinched her nipples hard.

"Aaa, um, yeeesss, cuuummming, aah, don't stop lover, don't stop, aargh, yeh, mm." As she held his head to her pussy.

I gently lowered her to the floor where she sat, legs spread, breathing heavily. I quickly undressed, Tim followed and stripped as well. I took some cushions off the sofa, put them on the floor next to Angela, who smiled when she realised what I wanted. She got onto her back on the cushions, bum at the edge.

"Come Tim, my husband wants to see his exclusive pussy fucked by you," looking up at me, "isn't that so honey?"

"Oh yes babe, that is just what I want!" I replied.

"Did you hear that lover, come and fuck me." Angela said to Tim.

He moved forward until his prick was above her pussy.

"Stop, let him look at your prick about to screw this cunt that has only had his prick in it for at least twenty-five years. She said. "Oh look Honey his cock is leaking pre cum, he is joined to me with pre cum, oh its so nasty to see his cock dribbling over my pussy, do you think he wants to push it in me darling, oh, look it jumped" She said as Tim's cock gave a hard twitch, the pre cum still attached.

"Come on lover, push in slowly, I want to feel you penetrate this cunt that is oozing pussy juice, just the head... aah yessss, stop, shit, love that feels sooo good." Tim's cock was just in her cunt, pushing her lips.

"Aah that's so hot babe, Tim's cock, god it is such a turn on to see him in you! Tim push it all the way, slowly, mate, slowly." I said, " fuck that's erotic." He slowly pushed in.

"Mm yesss, that's nice lover, ooh I can feel it throbbing, aah, yes, all the way, fuck me sweetie please fill... ooh, Tim's coming darling, I can feel his cock pulsing, he's filling my cunt with his seed, oh darling, it's so wicked, so nice."

As Tim hit bottom he jerked and came. "Ah, fuck can't hold it cuumming, ah no, sorry babe sorry." He said and started to pull out.

Clutching him she growled. "Don't you fucking DARE pull out, keep that fucking cock where it is, and kiss me." She pulled him to her and attacked his mouth with a vengeance, tongue going half way down his throat from what I could see.

I just stood there, my cock throbbing and leaking copious amounts of pre cum, which hung in strands from me as I didn't want to touch my prick as I thought that any contact and I would cum. Angela had turned into a sex machine and I loved the show unfolding in front of me. she had told me that the first fuck with Tim was for him and her, I could only watch. Boy, did I like watching!

She started moving under Tim, uncurled her arms from around him, pushed him up, and said, "that's better darling, now you can fuck me, god your cock felt good growing in my cunt, sit up so my husband can watch your lovely hard cock screwing his pussy, making it yours, he'll have to claim it back, but now it's yours, I'm yours too darling do you like that, do you like owning my husbands cunt and his wife?"

Tim, thrusting in and out like a mad man, pinching and pulling her nipples as her tits wobbled delightfully, could only grunt.

Looking up at me she grinned. "Darling do you like seeing your wife being fucked senseless, aaah fuck Honey, aaamm, aarrgh, cuummming." Her cunt spasmed around his cock as he pounded her.

Her cunt clenching his cock was too much and Tim growled, pushed in hard, threw his head back and came.

"Aah, darling ooh can feel his cock cumming, sooo good such a lovely cock."

He collapsed to her, she held his face in her hands, kissed him tenderly and said, "Darling that was wonderful, thank you." Looking up at me, my cock dribbling she smiled and said, "how was watching your wife's cunt being fucked by another for you?"

"Fucking magic, my love, but I need to fuck you now." I replied.

"Not for a minute, darling, I'm keeping this cock in me as long as I can." With that she kissed him, stroking his back and bum, wriggling her pussy.

Tim sat up, his cock still buried in her and said. "That darling, was wonderful!" Looking at me he said, "um, do you mind me saying 'darling'?"

I laughed. "Of course not! But if you don't pull out soon I'll explode, and over you!"

He grinned and slowly pulled out, his semi hard prick plopped out of her, his cum oozing out of her open engorged cunt.

He moved over and I took his place looking in wonder at her pussy, fucked by another for the first time, still twitching, engorged and loads of cum dribbling out! I groaned and sank my iron hard cock deep in her tight pussy, mm, still tight, I expected it to be looser!

"Aaah, yes Honey that's good, fuck your wife hard." She said, " Tim love, come here let me suck your cock. I've never sucked a cock while I'm being fucked."

I new that I wouldn't last so I diddled her clit with one hand and mauled her tits with the other, trying to bring her to another orgasm before I came. The sight of her slurping their juices off his cock took me over and I buried myself and came like a firehose, falling forward she pulled off his cock kissed me hard, her tongue in my mouth, tasting them both, fuck what a start to our first threesome!

After getting our breath back, we sat around naked, Angela sitting on a towel, our cum oozing out of her, having a glass of wine, discussing what had just transpired.

Looking at me Angela said. "Darling, I hope you don't mind all the things I said?"

"What do you mean, love?" I asked.

"Well um, about being his and not yours." She replied.

"Hell no, it just made it hotter, also I loved that you called each other darling, so hot, and you do love each other, so its fine by me." I said.

Tim said, "I was mortified to cum so soon..."

Angela interrupted and said. "Tim my love, it was only because we were all so worked up and excited. What was lovely was feeling your prick getting hard inside me again, ooh look, he's getting up again!"

With that she downed her wine, went to Tim, took his cock in her hand stroked it a few times then licked it all over and proceeded to give him one of her fantastic blow jobs, Tim just leant back and closed his eyes.

My cock came back o life seeing Angela's beautiful butt facing me, went over slapped her bum lightly, she wiggled it at me and I pushed into her cunt, gently fucking her I soon realised that she was using my thrusts to let Tim face fuck her, she gagged quite a lot so he must have been pretty deep, having cum already I was able to keep going for a lot longer, and Angela had to come off Tim's cock when she came.

Looking back, she said. "Harder baby harder, cum for me, with that she went back to Tim's cock with gusto. I came first and fell back off her, exhausted. Tim wasn't far behind, grunting, he held her head as he came in her mouth, she swallowed, keeping his prick in her mouth to get all his cum, she then leant up, kissed him and gave him a taste of his cum.