The Tee Shirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another glass of wine Angela said, "I'm knackered after that, time for bed." I grinned, she frowned at me, "and sleep." She added.

"Right I'll get going then." Tim said.

"Not so fast my boy, you'll stay over." She said, then added, "in the guest room, I have plans for tomorrow, I only hope that you two are 'up' for it."

We said good night and showered, Angela and I together, Tim in the other shower.

As we snuggled down Angela asked, "I hope you don't mind me asking Tim to stay over?"

"Of course I don't, I'm happy that you enjoyed this evening enough to want more." I said, "although I suspect that that Cialis I've got may come in handy!"

In the morning Angela showered, came into the bedroom with her hair wrapped in a towel snd nothing else.

"Your turn Darling, I'll go and wake lover boy and start on breakfast, so don't be long." She said.

"No clothes?" I asked.

Grinning at me, she replied. "I don't see the point, do you?"

With that she left the bedroom wriggling that perfect bum at me.

Angela walked into Tim's bedroom to see him sound asleep. Quietly pulling the covers off, grinning she leant over, took his flaccid cock in her hand, lifted and started slurping it, it quickly rose to a hard throbbing erection, Angela went down on it 'til it reached gag point pulled off, and squeezing his balls went down again, and started humming.

Tim woke with a start. "What, oh, shit, that's nice, going to cum." He tried to hold Angela's head down on him but she pulled off.

"Not so fast love," she kissed his cock and stood, smiling down at him, "that was your wake up call, now get showered, I'm going down to start breakfast." As she turned to leave, he grabbed her hand.

"Angela baby," looking her up and down, "can't we have a quick fuck?" reaching out he cupped her pussy.

Angela spread her legs pushed onto his hand, "aargh, fuck that's nice!" She exclaimed, "you know our rules baby, no James no pussy. She stepped away, leant down and kissed him hard. "Now go shower, shave, come down, breakfast, then pussy!"

Angela laughed when. she saw James and Tim come into the kitchen, both were sporting massive erections.

James grumbled, "It's ok for you but I bet you are as wet as we are hard."

"Probably more so," she responded, "so eat."

Once we had eaten and cleared up, Angela said, "ok, who's first and where, I'm horny as hell." As she stroked both cocks and kissed first Tim then James.

"What about both?" said Tim.

"What do you mean?" Angela asked.

"DP" he responded.

Angela stepped back, hands on hips, glared at him and said, "No chance, anal is out. don't..."

James interjected quickly and said. " Easy Honey, easy, you choose."

Looking from one to the other Angela said, "um, in that case it's guests first, Tim, come put that hard cock to good use baby." With that she spread her legs as she leant back against the kitchen table.

Stepping up to her he knelt and went to lick her cunt, "Tim, please baby fuck me first, I need cock baby." He stood, bent his knees placed his cock at her pussy and pushed, as he stood he lifted Angela's feet off the ground, she wrapped them round his waist.

Throwing her head back, bracing her arms she said "ung, ooh, yes, so deep, fuck me sweetie, hard." Turning to James, "Honey he's fucking me, ah ur, he's um, got his, ah, harder fuck, um, Tim harder, cock in your urg, um, cunt, kiss me, mm, so good, kiss me Honey."

Leaning in James kissed her, his one hand went down to her clit, he gently strummed it,Tim's cock brushing his hand with each thrust.

This soon had Angela coming, with the intensity of her climax she groaned briefly then seemed to feint and fell back onto the table, her legs falling to Tim's side, eyes rolling back, whites showing, mouth open. Tim stopped. His cock deep, her cunt still spasming on him.

James gasped, Honey!! Honey!! Speak to me..,oh What.."

Her body broke out in a sweat, eyes fluttered, she took a huge rasping breath, gulped, opened her eyes, they looked unfocused. Gradually her breathing returned to normal, her eyes focused, she looked from James to Tim and back, smiled "oh wow, what just happened?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"I'm not sure but I think you feinted," said James.

"Your legs squeezed me to you before they just flopped down!" Exclaimed Tim, still buried in her cunt, which was still spasming gently on his cock.

" You ok honey?" Asked James.

"Mm, feel a little light headed and flushed, but wow, Honey that was incredible," she replied, lifting herself onto her elbows and bringing her legs up and around Tim's waist. "Please, sweetie, slowly," Tim began to thrust, holding her hips, gently in and bringing his cock out to the tip, over and over.

James suckling a tit while fondling the other.

Tim started to thrust erratically, "Oh yea cumming babe, going to aah, cummm!" A final hard thrust , he held himself in Angela his cock spurting cum again and again.

"Aah baby he's cumming can feel it! sooo good!" gasped Angela, writhing on his cock.

The Cialis that Tim and I took really was worth while, we were hard most of the day, Tim cuming another four times in as many hours, while I came three times, Angela more than both of us. By early afternoon Angela cried 'enough!' So we showered, dressed and went out for a late lunch.

Returning at about four Angela said, "I'm going to rest for a while, Tim love, thanks for being a 'big' part of the last day." With that she kissed him then me and went off.

Tim soon going back to his house.

Upstairs Angela was already asleep, so I quietly went downstairs, made myself a tea, sat at the kitchen table that Angela had been fucked on that very morning and thought about the last day.

Was I jealous watching her fuck another guy? No, well not Tim.

Was I jealous knowing that she loved Tim? No, I had known that long before now.

Was I jealous knowing that Tim loved Angela? No, I already new that as well. (If it hadn't been for me I'm sure that love would have remained platonic.)

Did I want the threesome to continue? Occasionally, yes.

Was the reality as good as the fantasy? Hell yes!

When Angela came down, we discussed it together, she had been worried that I would, after the event, be jealous or upset. We agreed that it would not be a frequent thing...

A couple of days later a huge bunch of flowers arrived for Angela the note read, 'Thank you for a fantastic time I hope you will want to repeat it soon. All my love Tim. xx'

Putting the flowers in a vase she asked, "darling can we invite Tim over on Friday evening?"

"Is that what you call 'occasionally'," I asked drily, " yes, Honey of course we can."

Laughing Angela said, " hear me out Darling." She then told me what she proposed.

Grinning I picked up my phone, called Tim, "Hi Tim, Angela and I wondered whether you were free to come round on Friday evening? You are? Great, say six thirty? Yes we are too! Um hang on Angela wants a word, see you Friday. here's Angela."

"Hi Tim, no, I can't wait either, Thank you for the flowers they're lovely but you shouldn't have, ok, ok, 'til Friday then, love you too sweetie, me too, bye love." And she ended the call.

Friday evening Tim arrived a bit early, I gave him a beer and we sat and chatted for a while, he kept glancing towards the hall, obviously looking for Angela. As instructed after about ten minutes I said that I would go up and tell her that he was here.

When I came down I said, "Tim, Angela wants to surprise you, will you close your eyes, keep them closed until she tells you to open them."

He glanced towards the hall, then asked, "um, ok, now?" I nodded. when he had his eyes closed I gave a thumbs up and Angela peered round the corner, satisfied she looked behind her, nodded and came in.

"Keep your eyes closed Honey, I have a surprise for you. now count to ten then open your eyes." Angela said.

On ten Tim opened his eyes to see Monica standing in front of him in his Tee shirt. his jaw dropped, eyes wide.

"Hello Tim," she said blushing, "do you want to unwrap your surprise?"

Standing, Tim stuttered and stammered, looking from Monica, who had a pensive look on her face, to Angela, who was grinning broadly, to me, also grinning, and back again. "What? How? I don't understand?"

Monica asked, "don't you want this Tim?" and lifted the front of the Tee shirt, just above her pussy.

Glancing down, he said, "oh, Monica." With that he drew her into his arms and they kissed long and hard!

When they came up for air Monica took his hand, looked over at us and blushed as she said. "Come Tim," and led him off to our spare bedroom.

"Steaks go on the BBQ in an hour!" I called after them, getting a drink for Angela and myself.

After about ten minutes Angela said, "you realise that Tim's cock is probably buried in Monica by now, I think that you should be buried in my cunt don't you?" Undoing her slacks, pushing them and her thong down to her knees, turning she wriggled her bum at me and leant against the sofa.

I quickly released my prick, shuffled up to her, pushed my cock down to her pussy and pushed, she was so ready I slipped in to the hilt in one thrust, ramming into her we had a fast and furious fuck, she managed to bring herself off by diddling her clit just before I pushed in hard, spurting my cum deep in her.

When we had recovered and made ourselves decent I had a thought. "Darling, you told me that you had told Monica all about us and Tim?"

"Yes, so?" She responded.

"Well I remember you thinking that his prick was huge, did you tell her that as well?" I asked.

"I suppose so why?"

"Well its just that, well,um she has seen his prick."

"So?" Then she laughed, "Oh dear you think that she was wondering how small yours is?"

"It's not funny! He's no bigger than me." I retorted.

"Sorry Darling, no, don't worry, I told her after the weekend I fucked Tim that you and he were only different in that you are circumcised," she grinned, "she replied that she had never fucked anyone who was cut."

Tim and Monica eventually came out to the patio where I was ready to start throwing the steaks on, she was still wearing the Tee shirt, she smiled at Angela then stood in front of me, blushing she huskily said, "um,er, James, um, Tim has present for you, do you want to unwrap it or shall I?" With that she lifted the hem of her shirt up to her waist, exposing her pussy, matted hair, cum seeping down her thighs.

Glancing at Tim I stepped up to Monica, took her in my arms, held her tight, kissed her, leant back and said, "Monica, you can feel my response," as my hard cock pushed up against her, "but you are offering yourself at Tim's request, I'd rather you two develop your relationship first, if, down the road you both feel the same, we'd be flattered, wouldn't we Angela?"

She just replied, "very."

Monica looked very relieved, "thank you James." She leant forward and kissed me. "But can I stay in the Tee shirt for the evening?" She asked looking from Tim to Angela.

"Only if I can dip in every now and then," said Tim.

"I'll certainly enjoy the view!" I said.

"Men!" Said Angela, "only think with their dick's." As she flounced off into the house.

Monica looked embarrassed, "Oh, sorry, I didn't think! Shall I go and apologise?"

Knowing Angela I said, "don't worry Monica, I'm sure she'll be down shortly."

Sure enough Angela soon appeared wearing one of my Tee shirts, this only just covered her pussy. glaring at me she went to Tim, put her arms around his neck pulled him down to her kissed him hard, then said, so we could all hear, "finger me lover, fuck me with those fingers."

A startled Tim looked over to Monica, but his hand automatically went down to her pussy, as his fingers entered her she groaned raised up on her toes, and said. "This is the last time lover, my pussy is once again exclusive to James, ah fuck that's good, ah, mm, stop or I'll cum," she stepped away, "ooh, that was close! Thanks lover."

She came over to me reached up and kissed me, innocently asked, "are the steaks done?"

A fortnight later we helped Tim and Monica move her stuff into Tim's house.