The Teen Orgy Ch. 03

Story Info
Left out Jodie gets her revenge.
2.1k words
4.01
38.4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

Although the title might suggests otherwise, all characters in this story are at least 18 years old. The title is derived from the event on which the story concentrates in Chapters 1 and 2. 'Teen' meaning here being of the age of 18 and 19.

------------

We were back at my place much earlier than my boyfriend. Alicia and I chilled languidly on the couch, sipping white wine and reminisce shivering from the intense fucking we had had. Jamie and his friend Graham arrived about an hour later. It was well past midnight. Jamie plopped on the couch beside me.

"Well Jamie, we do have something to discuss with you," Alicia said.

Graham quickly prepared to leave again, but Alicia immediately put a stop to it.

"You just sit down for a while. Your turn will come once we're finished with Jamie. And you didn't think Jodie was going to stand idly by as I will sail into Jamie. We won't let someone as sweet as you get off the hook just like that."

Jamie began to sputter a bit, on which Alicia addressed him sternly: "If you think you can get away with neglecting Jodie for weeks, then you are very wrong. Even think of it, that you made sure you never ran short yourself..."

He realized that he was caught, although he was in the blind as to how that had happened.

Alicia immediately took the initiative by ordering Jamie to undress. He had to lie down on the coffee table, and we tied his hands and feet to the table legs with ropes that we had already laid out. His dick started to get up again, although he probably had cum already four times tonight. The first time inside Alicia, and at least twice inside me! But that was still unknown to Jamie.

Alicia encouraged his cock further by putting a shoelace around his scrotum and pulling it tight, fastening it with a secure knot. With her hot mouth she began to work on him. I started to rub the bulge in the pants of Graham.

"So you were at the football game tonight with Jamie," I asked him with raised eyebrows.

He stammered a confirmation. So we already have met today, I thought to myself. I felt his dick stir and it slowly began to swell. Another delightful tingling shot through my pussy. And my right nipple ceaselessly made its presence known, because of the squeezing nipple clip.

I got out of my dress quickly and was left only wearing my light blue slip. The clean panties that I had slipped on the moment I got home already became quite soaked from all the bodily fluids that kept oozing slowly out of my holes. It was such a piece that turned completely lucent when wet. My female beauty in all its glory had become painfully visible.

Incited by the clear view on my cunny Graham got out of his clothes as well. His fuck machine leaped proudly forward. I pushed him back into the couch and got on top of him with spread thighs and rubbed my crotch against his face. He slobbered greedily at my coochie, right through my panties. My pulsating clit was still in a quite agitated state after all the tortures of the evening. The bud thrust forward obscenely, clearly visible through the transparent fabric of my panties. Every contact with Grahams tongue gave an electrifying shock through my lower body. Because of his slobbering more and more sperm dripped out of my cave.

Graham made a whistling sound through his teeth and hissed to my boyfriend: "That so-called frigid lady of yours is literally dripping sperm. I could swear that she recently had an army of studs come right inside!"

Alicia added: "Don't you recognize your own kitten without a mask? Jodie had no problem at all picking you out tonight!"

Jamie stared at me with bulging eyes in disbelief. Graham could only release a sigh: "Damn!"

Immediately Alicia made good use of this break by giving a tug on the string around his dick. His dick reared and shot up immediately. An initial load of cum slid down his pole in thick gobs. We untied his hands and feet, while Alicia held him under control with the rope around his balls.

"So boy, turn yourself around now," I said as I gave a slap to his buttocks. "You won't ever touch me anymore."

Alicia shoved a cushion between the table edge and his belly, and we tied his hands and feet tightly again. Now with his feet on the floor beside the table legs, and his wrists on the table near the other legs. His cock was dangling under the table.

"Well Graham," said Alicia, "let's see if Jodie has turned you on enough already."

Of course she was not satisfied. Alicia got on her knees before him and began to suck him mercilessly. Meanwhile, I also put a shoelace around Graham his balls and cock, making him prance even more. I let Alicia and Graham at it for a while and fetched a tube of KY jelly from the nightstand in my bedroom. On the go I also drained another glass of chilled wine which slid soothing in my divine throat.

I dropped a couple of thick blobs of gel between Jamie's buttocks. The sudden cold made him tug at his ropes that held him firmly in place. Slowly I massaged the gel into his anal cleft, and then rubbed a few big blobs into his anus. First with one finger, then two, and soon with three fingers I went back and forth inside his hole in a fast pace. He groaned out.

When Alicia heard this, she told Graham: "I believe your fuck hole is ready now."

Completely flabbergasted he let us position him behind Jamie and we pushed his pole very slowly but mercilessly into Jamie's backside. This defloration of Jamie's asshole brought him fast to a climax. Alicia quickly layed down on the ground between the four legs of the boys, and cleverly catched the sperm rain with her mouth. Come up again she started kissing me like mad, sharing the seed of my soon to be ex-boyfriend with me.

We hardly had to encourage Graham. As if he had found a new vocation he moved inside Jamie with a mad rage. Although Jamie told for him to quit, Graham did not stop. Jamie got it coming his way mercilessly. After a few minutes of serious pumping action Graham couldn't hold himself no longer. When I stuck a finger in his ass, he discharged his cock deep into the bowels of Jamie. His balls must have been milked to the last drop. Where he got that semen from I do not know, but he was still able to fill Jamie generously with his warm seed. After Graham had withdrawn, Alicia put a butt plug at the anus of Jamie, and gave me the honour of pushing the plug home.

"Well Jamie," I said, "let's keep that in place for a while. That will give you some time to reflect on your sin."

Graham was still passed out on the floor.

"Give that guy a drink first," Alicia suggested.

I put the bottle of wine to his lips and poured a big gulp in his throat. He came somewhat to his senses and halfway upright.

"Good boy, it's not over yet for you, you hear," I added to him, and then we put him on the couch.

Alicia immediately threw himself wholeheartedly onto his dick, where the blobs of sperm that dripped from its tip slowly landed in his pubic hair. Alicia massaged the white stuff into his balls and his groin.

"Jodie, grab a towel and your shaving stuff."

I did not need more encouragement. After we spread a large towel on the couch, we first started to clean Graham's crotch a bit with a wet washcloth, and then I cut away most of his hair with a pair of scissors. Then we massaged him with a generous amount of shaving gel. The poor boy was still so far gone that he let us do everything without any complaint.

Alicia held his pole pretty tight for me, so I could get rid of all the hair from his fuck bar with my Gillette Lady, equipped with a fresh blade. Then came the hairs on his balls, followed by the rest of his crotch.

"Let's get rid of it all, and make him a member of the smooth club right away," suggested my friend.

No sooner said than done, and a small hour later Graham was completely hairless except for his head. We finished the job by rubbing him in with baby oil. Then we attached a steel cock ring to his balls, such a broad case that is closed with a screw. His scrotum began to look dangerously bulged. This distraction was a pleasant break for my pussy and clit, because the whole of my lower body was still feeling very worn out. The break didn't hurt Graham either, for his prick began to get up a bit already from the massage.

Alicia immediately took charge of his now leaking cock. With one hand she massaged his fuck rod from the root to the glans and back, while her other hand firmly took up his balls. The balls swelled even more and came to stand tight and shiny. I sat down again with my cunt on Graham's mouth, and with renewed voracity he licked my grotto and my love bud. I worked myself teetering and sliding to a thrilling orgasm. As I was nearly there, Alicia tapped on my shoulder and gestured to the straight erect fuck bar.

"Feel free, if you haven't had enough yet."

Slowly I let my slit slid down on Graham's cock. Inch by inch his smooth pole disappeared into my greedy depth. Insatiable I impaled myself time and time again on his hard manhood. Alicia played a bit with Grahams balls. The hard nuts slipped smoothly through her skilled hands. They got tighter and tighter in the nuttsack. Because the entire thing had been shaved so closely, they were sparkled shiny with just a thin taut sheet over it. As Graham began to moan softly because his balls reached their boiling point, Alicia moved her attention. She put her fanny smack on Grahams mouth and forced him to lick her. As a horny dog in heat he began working her mussel. He greedily licked her cunt sauce that gushed out. She actually had to giggle and leaned over to my tits to handle them. Her tongue circled around my brown areolas. Eventually she took my piercing forward right nipple in her hot mouth with nipple clip and all. She put her teeth behind the clip and pulled it teasingly, so my nipple leaped even further forward eliciting a quiver to my very wet slit. My cunt muscles made jerky motions and clung to Graham's rod.

Shattering I experienced my umpteenth orgasm of the day. My clit beat like crazy, and my cunt was gushing pussy juice. My lower body shook wildly back and forth. My orgasm roared screaming through my gash. It seemed as if electric shocks shot from my clit to my nipples and back again. Graham began to pound into my cave. With uncontrolled movements we pounded into each other. Like two zombies our bodies fucked on where our will left out. Finally, there came a tiny little drop of semen out of his willy. Completely fucked dry we collapsed onto each other and remained lying stunned on the couch. My orgasm ebbed away very slowly.

After we had recovered somewhat, Alicia untied Jamie from the table and summoned him and Graham to get their stuff and get lost.

"Now don't you two ever show yourselves again here at Jodie's. And if we ever catch one of you at a teen party in the mansion again, we'll make sure you won't forget it. Believe me, the landlord won't give shit if we took you apart for a night and submit you to what's coming to a new girl. And then double that up, using some of your lecherous friends to do the dirty job for us. Tonight will look like child's play after they have finished with you. That'll teach you to go after your own pleasures and denying your girl what she deserves."

They left in a hurry like beaten dogs with the tail between the legs.

"That would really be something!" I said to my friend. "You think Holly would know what to do with them?"

"You bet your sweet little ass on that, Jodie."

THE END