The Teenaged Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brad will be good to you as long as you're good to him, Maxine," said Bobbi, lighting up a Newport, "Don't try to cheat him. Don't lie to him and most of all, never, ever be seen speaking to another pimp. You obey those rules and you're golden."

I nodded my head in agreement and we sped off in her corvette, a birthday present from Brad.

"We'll be working Montuse Avenue tonight, Max," said Bobbi, "That's a high paying neighborhood. The men in there are loaded, trust me. They pay good and all they ask in return is you make them cum and never let their wives find out."

This was all so overwhelming but it was either this or go back to living in rags and eating out of trash cans. Besides, this life can't be all THAT bad, I mean, look at Bobbi, she's living the high life and all she has to do is make men cum. I can do that!

Back at Brad's house, I was urged to put on a mini fashion show. I was taught how to walk, talk and stand. I was also filled in on the going rates for different services so I wouldn't end up being underpaid. Blowjobs were $50.00, hand jobs were $25.00 and actual sex was $200.00 an hour. Always use a condom and never ever let a trick cum inside you. Pretty easy to remember, right?

"Now, Melinda and Jenna will be working Caven Road, you and Maxine work Montuse tonight, only Montuse," said Brad, lighting up a cigarette as he spoke to Bobbi, "Keep an eye on Maxine, but don't hover. If she has a question, answer it as directly as possible and seperate. I don't want these tricks out there thinking they are going to get a two for one special, understand?"

Bobbi nodded her head and got up to get dressed for the night. She told me to come in there with her so I could see, first hand, what a real hooker looks like when she steps out onto the streets.

I watched Bobbi carefully pull up the fragile fish net stockings and zip up the super tight blue leather mini skirt. She walked around topless trying to decide on whether she should go with or without a bra.

Her tits weren't much bigger then mine but they weren't real, you could easily tell that.

"Okay," said Brad, poking his head inside the bedroom door, "You ladies be safe tonight, try to have some fun. I'm gonna go drop of Jenna and Mel and I'll be back in about an hour."

Bobbi and I both nodded to let Brad know we heard him and he quickly left. The house had gone quiet, almost deafening to the ears.

"Damn, guess I'll wear this kinky little red bra, what do you think, Max?" she asked, turning to get my opinion.

"The red one's nice but I wouldn't wear a bra at all," I said.

"Maybe you're right," she said, tossing the bra onto the bed.

"Are you nervous?" she asked.

"A little," I answered, "I mean, it's not like I've ever done this before, ya know?"

"You'll be fine," she said, "I'm gonna be right there beside you, don't worry."

As I watched Bobbi, I couldn't help but think what on Earth could have driven her to this life. Was she like me? Had she run away from an unhappy home? Or maybe she just enjoyed this lifestyle. I didn't ask her because I didn't want to come off as being nosey, but it was definitely a question that I might get the nerve to ask her someday.

"How do I look?" she asked, spinning around, looking amazing in her hooker attire.

"Fabulous," I said.

She smiled and turned back around, almost bathing herself in perfume, "Well, I guess that just about does it."

I stood up and walked over to the mirror for one last look. I had to admit I didn't look bad at all, I actually looked hot.

Bobbi walked up behind me and placed her hands on my shoulders, both of us staring in the mirror.

"You and I as a team will be unstoppable, Max," she whispered.

I wasn't sure how to respond to that so I just smiled.

Just then, Bobbi began kissing my neck and running her hands up around my tits.

"You ever been with a woman, Max?" she asked.

"No, but I've fantasized about it," I answered.

"Well, maybe it's time to turn your fantasy into a reality," she purred, slowly unzipping my halter top.

I felt chills cover my body. Scenes of lesbian sex in movies flashed in my head. My mind was going in three different directions and all I could concentrate on were Bobbi's nails dragging up and down my arms. I heard the swish of the halter top as it fell to the floor and my nipples instantly awakened. My mouth began to dry up and my heart was pounding so hard it actually hurt.

Bobbi flipped me around, facing her. Her eyes were dark and hungry. She pulled me to her, kissing my mouth with the force of a rabid tornado. Her tongue challenged mine and her hands were all over me. I reached down and practically ripped her mini skirt off her, kissing her back just as madly and hearing her lace thong pop under the pressure of my fingers tugging at it. She pushed me into the bedroom wall and broke our kiss just long enough to whisper, "Stay here, don't even think about moving."

I watched her strut across the room, stopping at what looked like a small wooden chest of some kind. She opened it slowly and turned her back to me so I couldn't see what she was doing. Again, my mind began to race. My panties were soaked and my nipples again ached to the point of pain. I closed my eyes and took my mind back to earlier when Brad was inside me. I could still feel his cock pistoning in and out like a machine. I could still hear his groans and his wild panting. His scent was still all over me, but now, his scent mixed with Bobbi's perfume to create an intoxicating cocktail that made me dizzy with lust and wonder.

Seconds later, Bobbi turned back around and ordered me to open my eyes. I opened them to find her completely naked, complete with a leather harness and a nine inch "cock."

"This excite you, Max?" she purred as she began walking towards me.

I swallowed hard and managed to whisper a quiet "yes."

She smiled as she closed in on me, her "cock" bobbing up and down with each stride she took. She grabbed my arms and held them over my head, again flipping me around, only this time I was face first in the wall.

Bobbi said nothing. The next thing I knew she was on her knees, behind me, spreading my quivering ass cheeks apart, "Don't be nervous, baby," she whispered.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on her hot breath dancing over my small, puckered asshole. The cold wall pressing into my nipples only made them ache more and my pussy was beginning to drool.

"I smell your cunt," she whispered, "You're on fire, Max."

She was right, I was on fire. I needed to be fucked again. My knees almost collapsed when I felt her tongue slither inside my asshole. Her nails were sharp as they dug into my ass cheeks, forcing them as wide as they would go.

"Oh, shit," I whispered, "Bobbi, your tongue is fucking amazing."

Bobbi responded by humming into my ass and pushing her tongue inside me further. She began lapping at my asshole, sucking on it and breathing warm, sweet air across it. I began humping my hips back and forth, trying to ride her face. Little did I know, Bobbi was not interested in getting herself off, she wanted to Domme me and get me off, this alone gave her immense pleasure.

She reached around and grabbed my swollen clit, which by now, had risen and was extremely tender to the touch. Each time she'd slide her tongue inside me, she'd pinch my clit, sending a buzzing sensation from my thighs all the way up to my stomach. I started humping against her fingers, hoping she'd slide them inside my sloppy pussy, but that was not to happen.

Bobbi suddenly stopped and stood back up again, rubbing my ass as she bit my shoulder, "You're one hot little slut, Maxine, Brad was right."

So Brad was behind this!! That's why he left so conveniently!!! Oh well, I thought to myself, I'm not gonna piss and whine about it!

"Bend over, slut," Bobbi said in a very dominating voice, "When you get on the bed, put your face into the blanket."

I did exactly as she said. The comforter still smelled of me and Brad, and in some way, it was kinky for me to imagine him there with me and Bobbi.

"You want my cock, bitch?" Bobbi hissed, "Huh?"

"Yes, Bobbi, yes, I want your cock," I moaned.

"Tell me to put my cock in you, Max, SAY IT!!!" she screamed.

"Bobbi, put your fucking cock inside me and fuck me like the little slut I am for you," I groaned, getting more and more turned on.

"Mmmm, that's a good bitch," she purred, coming up behind me and placing her well manicured nails on my hips.

I took a deep breath and waited for her to penetrate me. I'd never been fucked with a strap on before, but something about it was definitely turning me on. I raised up on the palms of my hands, on all fours and looked down. My tits looked sexy hanging like this. My nipples looked like raisins and my tits were so fat and full. It turned me on just looking at them.

"Here comes the dick, baby," Bobbi hissed, slowly pushing her "cock" inside my wet pussy, still lubricated with Brad's cum.

"OH FUCK!!!" I screamed, feeling her thick, long "cock" forcing my pussy open.

"Take it, bitch!!!" Bobbi screamed, instantly pounding away at my used pussy.

Oh, God, I'd never felt a "cock" this fucking big before! It was huge and long and it showed my raw cunt no mercy. Bobbi dug her claws into my hips deeper with each thrust and I felt as though my pussy would give way and bust open any second.

I could feel the "cock" inside my stomach. It was massaging my insides and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold off an orgasm for very long at this rate. Just then, Bobbi slid her "cock" from my cunt and rammed it straight up my ass, no warning, just straight up. I screamed again and was whimpering like a beaten dog, panting and chanting her name over and over.

"You wanna be my secret slut, bitch?" she said, hammering away inside my asshole, "Melinda's supposed to be my girl but I can keep a secret if you can!!"

"Yes, yes, fuck yes, I wanna be your secret slut!!!!" I yelled, not giving a damn about Melinda or anyone else, but myself, at this point.

I needed to fucking cum. My arms shook as they struggled to hold me up. My back was completely arched and I could feel my spine being rocked with each violent, deep thrust of that monster "cock."

Then she was back inside my pussy, moving her hips side to side, drilling the fuck out of my used, raw cunt. Little did I know that the "cock" had a vibrating button on it that was resting right on Bobbi's clit, therefore she was getting just as much, if not more, pleasure out of this as I was. She began to breathe hard and pant like a dog in the summer. I could feel the bed shaking each time she thrusted into me and her huge tits swung and slammed into each other.

"I'm gonna make you my full time bitch, Max," she said, driving her "cock" all the way in this time.

My body began to shake violently. My eyes rolled up inside my skull and I clenched the headboard so tight, even my wrists ached. I leaned forward, sliding Bobbi's "cock" up to its tip then slammed back down, howling as it bottomed out inside me.

Our groans mixed and sounded like orgasmic chants as we fucked each other. My hair was sticky and wet, completely stuck to my neck and shoulders. My tits were aching from the constant back and forth swaying and I needed release.

"Cum, bitch!!!" screamed Bobbi, obviously needing her own release.

I slammed my body backwards towards her, baring down and squeezing my pussy around her "cock" and grinding my hips, making sure I got ever inch of her inside me.

"Oh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!" I groaned, "Oh, God, Bobbi!!! Bobbi!!!!!"

And just like that, her "cock" was smothered with my sweet cream. My body fell limp instantly and my heart was racing was so fast I was terrified I might have a heart attack. Seconds later, Bobbi, too, came. She drove her "cock" deep inside me, pressing all nine inches into my aching, raw cunt, thus allowing the vibrating button to jam into her clit.

"OHHHHHHHHH, SHIT!!!!" she screamed, "OH, GOD, MAX, YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!!!!!"

She held her "cock" deep inside me while her own pussy gave in and ultimately gave her the orgasm of her life. She fell limp against my back, breathing heavily and mumbling words I couldn't recognize, but I knew she was in her own zone. She pulled me over onto my back and kissed me hard. Our tits pressed together felt so right. She broke the kiss and stared down into my eyes, "You're mine now, Max, never forget that. Now, get up and get cleaned up, it's time to go to work."

I wasn't sure if I could summon the strength again to climb off this huge bed after yet another intense fuck session, but I knew I owed Brad and I was not gonna get paid laying around on my back, at least not in THIS bed anyway.

I watched Bobbi unlatch the harness and drop the "cock" into another sealed chest, only this one contained cleaner, "Safey first," she said, giving me a wicked wink.

She seemed so used to this routine and it wasn't long at all before she was put back together, if not better then she had been before we fucked. Everything was perfect, her hair, her clothes and even her makeup had not even been smudged. She helped me get myself back together, almost matching her right down to the black spiked stilletto heels we were wearing.

As we emerged from the bedroom, there was Brad having a drink and typing something on his laptop. When he noticed us, he quickly slammed the lid closed and stood up, "Wow, you two look very sexy indeed, very nice work, Bobbi."

She nodded her head and walked off to get a couple jackets for us.

"You look gorgeous, Maxine," he said, gripping my bare arms with his large, strong hands, "Remember, stay close to Bobbi for awhile, have fun and I'll see you tonight."

He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek and reminded me, as Bobbi and I were walking out the door, "Remember, ladies, cash up front, no exceptions."

Before I knew it, Bobbi was pulling into an old, abandoned parking lot. I looked around, but didn't recognize the neighborhood. There were a few buildings with broken windows and stray animals wandering around. It made me feel uneasy, but, I had to remember I was not a little girl anymore and I had chosen this. I owed Brad and Bobbi to do good and I was not gonna let them or myself down. So, with a deep breath, I opened the car door and stepped out, greeted immediately with cat calls and whistles from a few men across the street.

"Pay them no attention, Max," said Bobbi, almost whispering, "They're here every time I work this area. They're a bunch of unemployed bums with pregnant wives at home. No money and I don't think any of them has had a shower in a month. You stick close to me tonight."

We quickly made our way up a back alley, behind some houses and came up on Montuse. There were already a few girls holding spots but no one looking all that threatening. Bobbi lit up a Newport and offered me one, and, with a shrug of the shoulders, I took it.

"If you're not used to it, don't inhale right now, it will make you look inexperienced if you sit here hacking each time you inhale," advised Bobbi, taking a long drag on her cigarette and looking around, obviously scoping out the competition.

Our wait wasn't long at all, within minutes, a dark blue car pulled up next to us, "You girls wanna party?" asked the driver.

"What's on your mind, baby?" asked Bobbi, leaning into the passenger side window.

"How bout both of you come to my hotel room and we'll see what we can get going," he said, scanning us both, "I'll give you $300 for both."

"No deal," said Bobbi, "It's $400 for both, one hour."

"Hmmm, I think I might be able to come up with another hundred, baby," he said.

"Well, I'll tell you what, when you do come up with it, come back, till then, get lost, you're scaring away other business," hissed Bobbi, walking back to our post.

"Wow, you're good at this," I said, obviously sounding like a stupid kid, at that point.

"It's not about being good or bad, Max, it's about sticking to your guns and not letting these fuckwads sweet talk you. If you let them, they'll take you for nothing and you'll go home with nothing," she said, taking another long drag off her cigarette.

Just then, Bobbi's cell phone rang, it was Brad. He instructed her to go with the next trick alone, which meant I'd be left alone!!! I was instantly filled with fear and it must have shown because Bobbi tried to plead with Brad, but it was no good. He was the boss and it was his decision.

"Fuck!!!" screamed Bobbi, snapping her cell phone shut, "Well, I guess you know what that call was all about."

"Yeah, I heard," I answered, taking another drag from my cig and looking down, afraid if I looked at her I'd cry.

"Hey, you'll be fine, baby," she said, tussling my long hair in her fingers, almost as if she was petting a sad dog, "It's not like you're a virgin, Max, you know how to fuck a man, right?"

"Of course I do," I answered, "I just didn't know I'd be thrown into the mix my first night."

"Well, baby, unfortunately, here in the real world, the boss calls the shots and he has spoken," she said, tossing her cigarette into the street and taking out her mirror to re-apply her ruby red lipstick.

Seconds later, a red pickup truck pulled up, "You lookin for some action tonight, sweety," said Bobbi, striding over to the vehicle.

I'm not sure what was said because I was still standing back against the building while Bobbi was wheeling and dealing with the driver.

"Okay, honey, I'm off, see you back here in an hour," shouted Bobbi as she climbed into the passenger side, "Good luck!!"

And just like that, she was gone. I suddenly began to feel panicked but refused to let myself get worked up. I looked around at the other girls, some looking younger then me and I realized what a baby I was being. I mean, come on, it's just sex, it's not like I'm going to a hanging. So, with that little pep talk, I tossed my half smoked cigarette and took out my own mirror. Giving myself a once over and a quick smile of approval, I snapped the compact shut and shoved it back into my purse and walked to the curb, acting as if I were hailing a cab in rush hour New York traffic.

My efforts paid off when a yellow mustang slid to a halt right in front of me, "You want some action, sweety?" I asked, feeling a bit silly that I had repeated Bobbi's line, but hey, it worked and let's face it, I wasn't gonna attract anyone by standing around.

"How much for a blow job?" he asked, leaning forward, almost as if he was embarrassed by this proposition.

"Fifty dollars, baby, cash up front," I answered, trying my best to sound like I knew what the hell I was doing.

"Alright, come on then," he said, popping the lock on the door and pushing it open before leaning back up to a driving position.

I looked back at the girls who remained, some of them gave me glares, some gave me a thumbs up. I was both nervous and totally scared. I had never fucked a stranger.

I got in and instantly the doors popped back to their locked position as we drove away.

"We going to your hotel?" I asked, nervously pushing my legs together to keep them from shaking.

"Hotel? Baby, I don't rent hotel rooms just so a slut like you can suck me off," he snickered, pulling into the same back alley Bobbi and I had walked up.

He pulled into a citrus grove, way back in the back, disguised by endless rows of citrus trees. He turned the engine off and the only sounds were the chirps of crickets and his ass moving around on the leather seat.

"Well, don't just sit there, get over here and suck me off," he said, unzipping his pants and lifting his ass to slide them down.

My eyes widened when I saw the size of his dick. It was both long and thick, definitely creating a challenge for my small mouth.