The Telephone Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronald was so amazed at what I had just turned into that he gathered himself then said, "Wow, so you either like pigs or you love being a whore wife but that was amazing."

I laughed at his sense of humor then said, "I, my dear, have to make arrangements for a substitute for the next two weeks of emergency leave. I was told, after all, to entertain you by my husband. I don't want to disappoint either of you. Oh Yeah, Ronald, it was all my pleasure making your acquaintance believe me."

He chuckled then said, "Not all your pleasure either. I have made love to you, with all my pleasure in mind. It was absolutely amazing, enjoyable, and devious. I would do it over the very same way again and again because it was worth every tantalizing minute."

Well, Ronald was the very best lover I have ever had in my life. I can't explain the feelings I have still for my brother-in law; I love him in every way possible. The two weeks went far too fast for my liking. I cannot say I was disappointed about the telephone call for real because at least I knew what I was doing the next thirteen days. It made things so much more orgasmic because of the thoughts, feelings, and naughtiness I felt. The taboo feelings made the orgasms so much more intense that I felt more alive than ever. My brother-in law was magnificent, taking me anyway he wanted or I wanted.

Understand me though, I had children from his brother and I wasn't about to leave my husband for his wonderful cock. He has since bought a house down the street from where we live. So, when my husband goes out of town he checks on things at our house. He makes sure I have everything I need and I do mean everything. I'm just saying I was turned into a complete abandoned slut on that fateful night when I found out a man could make me respond to his manipulations the way he did. Can I help myself? Not when it comes to Ronald's cock, I cannot. I have the best of both my worlds and I hope my husband never finds out because it will probably crush him. Until then, well, I'll just improvise.

The End

12