The Telescope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humpty
humpty
547 Followers

I was on the verge of a major orgasm, and at this point was wanting the relief, then he stopped the machine. My instinctive bodily response was for me to back up and pull forward, I was trying to fuck the machine.

"Look Jill, our slut is trying to fuck your fuck machine, what a horny bitch, I think that she's in heat. Hey bitch, you want to fuck that machine? You want that big cock to fill your hungry hole so that you can get off? Well, you're going to have to beg for it, but no more trying to fuck our machine."

"Oh honey," Jill said to Bill "Isn't she just adorable? Look how she's trying to wiggle her ass so that she can feel that beautiful cock way deep into her horny cunt. Let me turn it on for another couple of seconds." Jill turned it on and the feeling came back, I needed to cum badly at this point, if I don't I know that I'll be in real pain.

Jill let it stay on until I was at that point, and then said to Bill, as she stopped the robot, "I guess you're right Bill, we don't want to spoil her and give her everything she wants, but let her beg, like our nice little bitch. Can I get a leash and collar for her, huh hon."

"Anything you want, sweetheart, the bitch is yours to do as you please, just don't spoil her. If she wants anything, make her beg you for it, and then give it to her only if you're convinced that she is sincere. Now when I'm at work, you will have a full time toy to play with, see, isn't the slut better than a dog, and you won't even have to clean up after her."

I was shaking from frustration, my pre-cum was leaking down my thighs, and I'm at the mercy of a couple of sexual predators that might do anything with me to get their kicks. There is no way out for me, I'm at their mercy.

"Do you want to cum, slut?" Bill asked. If you do, you have to beg us, but you have to beg us for something else, you have to beg your mistress to let you eat her. Tell her that you want to suck on her tasty pussy, suck on her puffy pussy lips and lick her clit, and when she cums, tell her that you want to drink every last drop of her delicious honey."

I was getting delirious. The cock was still buried deep in my pussy and I couldn't move so that I could cum, and I was starting to really hurt, the hurt from sexual need. I had no choice but to accept their demands. "Please, can I cum, will you please turn on the robot, I mean I'm really in pain, please, I'm begging you." I said as I was crying.

"What do you think, Hon," Bill asked his wife. "It sounded pretty feeble to me," he continued, "and I think she can do better than that, and she didn't beg to eat your delicious pussy, No, no, forget it, if she wants us to turn on the fuck machine, she has to beg like the dog bitch that she is."

I was desperate and again started to wiggle my ass to receive some kind of gratification, when he suddenly jumped up and gave me two hard slaps on my butt cheeks, I let out a yelp, the slaps really stung, but also I noticed, it gave me a little bit of sexual pleasure as my cheeks vibrated from the slap and went right to my pussy, but it also hurt.

Bill said, "slut, if you get off on my spanking your ass, I'll be only too happy to continue, but if you want the machine to fuck you some more, you better beg to eat Jill's pussy, as well as being fucked. Then again, I can take turns with Jill, just spanking your sexy ass until you cum, by then, however, you may not be able to sit for some time because your ass will be quite sore. So what will it be?"

I couldn't take it much longer, I was getting a terrible pain in my pussy and it was making extremely nervous and I almost felt like throwing up. "Do it" I told myself." "Please Jill, please let me eat your pussy and suck your juices, I really need to taste you. Bill, please turn on the robot, I really need to be fucked, I mean I really want you to help me get fucked because I'm a bitch in heat. Oh fuck!!!Pleeeeaaasse."

"Good girl," Bill said as he patted my head like he would to a dog. Jill was already naked and she just got in front of me on the bed and put her pussy right under my face. "Now let see you eat your mommy like a good little bitch." Bill said as he patted my head and pushed it down right into Jill's pussy.

I started licking her pussy lips, (watching lez xxx movies taught me a little about eating pussy to give satisfaction) so I did exactly what I had seen and licked her clit a little. I started to wiggle my as, waiting for Bob to turn on the machine, which he promised to do, but he hadn't done it yet.

Then Bill asked his wife, "sweetheart, is she doing it right? Is she eating you like a good little bitch? If she is, I'll turn on the fuck machine, so what do you think?"

"Oh yeah, Bill, I think this slut has eaten a lot of pussy before, her lips and tongue know exactly what to do, plus, she has a nice long tongue that goes deep into my cunt, Yeah, she's a good bitch so reward her with a good fuck, but don't let her cum until I do."

Bill turned on the machine, but he had it doing slow strokes and this was only teasing me more. I thought back about the movies, and then acted more aggressively by putting my fingers as deep into her pussy hole and wiggled them inside her as I sucked on her hard little clit.

"Ohhfuck, Bill, this bitch is getting me close to cumming." With her saying that, Bob turned the fuck machine on faster, and now I was getting close to reaching my orgasm that I was craving for, that I needed so desperately..

"Ooooohh shheeeit, bitch, sheee reaaaly is eeeatinng me gooood, Ooooohh yyeeeaah . fuuuuck yeeaas, Ohhh fuuuck Bill, I'mmmmcummminng." With that, Bill turned the fuck machine to high speed as I groaned into Jill's pussy as I came as hard as I ever have, I almost passed out as I was sucking Jill's juices.

Again, Bill patted my head and said, "good girl, nice bitch. See, when you treat your master and mistress good, you will be treated good and rewarded, but remember, if you disobey, you will be spanked with my hand or a folded newspaper, do you understand?" I nodded that I did.

Bill told me to get off the bed and follow them to the room where they had their t.v.. I started to say something when he told me that I have to address them as master and mistress and ask for their permission to speak, if I don't ask that way and just speak out, in the future I'll be spanked for disobedience.

"Master, may I go to the bathroom to clean myself off, I mean like I'm all wet down there and I would like to wipe it dry, may I?"

"Oh look, honey," Bill said to Jill. "She wants permission to wipe her pussy, I think that is so cute. I don't think we're going to have any problem training her and she is going to be our obedient slut very quickly." Then he looked at me and said, "c'mon girl, come here and I'll wipe your cute little bottom."

He patted the cushion next to him on the couch, indicating for me, (as if I was a dog he was training,) to sit next to him so that Jill could sit on the other side of me. I sat as he indicated and then he turned on the t.v.. Much to my shock, he had video taped me with Jill on the bed as I was eating her and the robot was fucking me. I didn't dare say it out loud, but all I could think was, "oh my god, what if my husband ever sees this."

As I was watching the video, I just couldn't help myself to stop from responding to what I was seeing on the video; I mean I was getting aroused again, even after that strong orgasm that I had less than ten minutes ago. Between my cum from my orgasm, and now again from my arousal, I was making a puddle on the cushion.

Bill took one look at what was happening, then looked at me and said, "naughty girl, look at the mess you're making. Now I want you to clean up that little puddle that you have made on the couch; I know that you like the taste of cum so I want you lick it clean, just like a nice little bitch."

I looked at Bill in a hurt way, I mean he wanted me lick my own cum off of the couch!!!! But then I saw the stern look on his face and I thought better of not obeying. When I finished licking it clean, he looked at me while patting my head and said, "that's a good girl."

Then we continued watching the t.v. and the video, again, there was no explaining it, I was getting aroused by watching myself being forced to do something that I would have thought of before as perverse; am I really getting turned on by being their so called "bitch pet or their sex toy slut?"

The Bill blurted out, "I bet your husband would really get turned on watching this video of his beautiful wife acting like a total slut for her neighbors, wouldn't he, slut?"

"Oh please, promise you'll never show him this, please promise." I no sooner had the words out of my mouth and I almost started to cower, like a bitch, I didn't say master or mistress and ask for permission to speak.

All Bill had to say to me was, "assume the position, bitch, get on the floor on your hands and knees." Needles to say, I quickly obeyed and was on my hands and knees. He slapped me hard five times on each cheek, I mean it really stung, but I can't believe that for some unthinkable reason, as much as it hurts, my pussy starts leaking like a faucet.

After the spanking was over, I asked, "master, may I speak?" He nodded his head in approval so I continued, "please don't let my husband see those videos, I beg of you, please. I promise I'll be a good and obedient slut or bitch and will do everything that you ask of me, I promise, but please don't let him see these tapes." I had tears running down my cheeks as I was begging them.

"Bill, let her make it up to you," Jill said. "Why don't you let her suck your cock while we're sitting here watching the video, I'm sure like most bitches, she would like a nice bone to chew on, or I should say, suck on. Let's see if she's as good at sucking cock as she is at eating pussy."

Bill said, "good idea hon, and while she is on her hands and knees sucking my cock, you and I can be watching one of our erotic movies and doing a lot of playing around with each other."

Bill sat back down on the couch and he pointed to his large cock and just said, "suck bitch." On my hands and knees, I just crawled over to him, he patted my head and pushed it down onto his cock. Tom, my husband, wasn't much into oral sex so I didn't have much experience, but I had seen some porno movies and tried to remember exactly how the girls gave blow jobs to guys.

"Geeze, honey, I think our little beauty is really talented, she really knows how to suck cock. Damn, I think she's trying to deep throat me, I don't think that she's better than you, but I have to tell, she knows how to please. Look!!! She's sucking on my balls, damn, I love that."

I really didn't know what I was doing other than what I've seen on porno videos. I have to admit, the fact that he appreciates what I'm doing to him made me feel real good, my husband never let me do these things to him.

"Oh Shit, honey, she's going to make me cum. Oooh yeah, bitch, you are fucking good. Yeah, all the way down your throat, oooh fuuuck yeah, all nine inches. get ready to swallow, here I cuuuuum. FUCK YES!!!!!"

"That's it," Jill said. Swallow all of it. it's good for you. Open your mouth like a good slut, very good. Bill, I think were really going to enjoy our new slut, she's a lot better that any of those whores that we have brought home, or even when I've picked any at the lez club, plus she' very pretty. I'm going to be proud having her following me around."

"Master, Mistress!!! Please may I speak?"

"You certainly can, my beautiful pet, you have been very good and when you are very good, we'll be very good to you, won't we Jill?"

"Absolutely," Jill responded. "And you know what? After I have my hairdresser shave that messy hair all around your pussy, I'm going to reward you by eating your horny cunt, how does that sound?"

"Oh god, what will mu husband think when he sees my with all my hair on my pussy gone? I know that he'll think that I'm perverted and all I think about is playing with, you know, my cunt.?"

"First of all, we don't even think that he'll notice. Has he ever gone down on you and given you some good old fashioned pussy eating? No way, we even know when the last time he's fucked you, and that's been sometime ago, never mind him eating your pussy."

"How would you know when we've had sex? we have sex often and he is a good lover. He is very loving and he satisfies me sexually all the time. Also he'll be very upset if he calls and I'm not at home, he'll be very worried."

"Let me tell you how we know everything about your life since you moved here. Better yet, let me show you another video and then you will have your answers."

I was shocked. Every move, every conversation that had taken place in our home was on the video. Tom telling me he was too tired for sex, me masturbating as I was watching through the telescope. Oh my god, this was unbelievable, it seems in almost every scene I was masturbating. I started to cry, and yelled out, "How could you, that's illegal."

"You got me there, slut, but guess what, I'm a private detective, I was told that someone living there was dealing in illegal drugs and I had it under surveillance. Plus, by the time you can report anything, all the equipment will be long gone and there would be no evidence. It will be your word against ours. One more plus, I know all the cops and some night when I invite some of them over, I just might show them these videos for fun."

"Well you can't keep me here, if my husband calls and I'm not home, he'll worry about me and call the police, then what will you do." I said as I continued to cry.

"Don't worry your pretty head about something like that, I had the phone company put call forwarding and the call will automatically come here. When I answer it, he'll ask who I am and I'll tell him that I'm a contractor and that we had to evacuate you because there was a problem with a gas leak. Then I'll tell him it might take sometime before you can return, so not to worry about you. Jill, go call Bruce so that he can come over to give our pet a nice looking pussy."

I had no where to turn, they had covered all the bases, all that's left for me to do is just be good and maybe they'll let me go. Oh why did I ever think that I could come over and think that I could have it my way.

Jill called Bruce, the hairdresser, and then said, "Bruce will be over soon, but before he gets here, I want to make sure you're nice and clean, so into the tub you go." she said as she took me to their bathroom.

"Before I give you your bath, I want to make sure that your insides are going to be as clean as your outside, hehe. Now get on the tile on your hands and knees, yes, that's it, now put your head all the way down and your butt all the way up. Uhmm, you look delicious. Now I'm going to give you an enema so that we can clean out your asshole. Be still now as I put the tube into you. Oh, you naughty little girl, you like something going into ass like that, but stop wiggling your butt, and since you like it, I'll have Bill fuck you in the ass, but only if you're a good girl."

Why was I getting these sensations!!! The feeling I was getting when she wiggled that tube into my ass gave me a tingle of sexual excitement, ooh god, I must be a nymph, but I wish that she would wiggle it some more.

"Now, you naughty girl, I'm going to put a plug into your butt so that we won't have any accidents while I massage your belly, and if you're real good, maybe I'll get my hand as far down as your clitty, I know that you'll like that."

My head was on the carpet, my ass was up in the air, I had a butt plug in me and now she was massaging my bladder and my clit. She was getting me all worked up again and the feeling was awesome. As she was doing this, I started rocking in rhythm with her massaging. Between the pressure on my butt and the enema, and the massaging, I knew that I had to pee as well, and that I couldn't last much longer and my anticipation of an orgasm was driving me crazy, and then she stopped.

"Well that's enough, I'm going to take the plug out, so let's not have any accidents that you might have to clean up. Now quickly sit on the potty, good girl, you didn't spill a drop.

Between holding back my pee, the pressure on my bladder and the urgency of an impending orgasm, I no sooner sat on the toilet and I think that I peed, pooped and had an orgasm, all at the same time as my body shuddered.

"That's O.K., I hadn't given you permission to cum, but so far you've been good, and as we said, you be our good little girl and we will treat you good. Now let's get you into the tub so that I can now give you a douche and clean out that other hole of yours, then I'll scrub your sexy body and by that time Bruce will be here for your shave."

Again, I went through the same sexual sensations when she gave me an enema, however, the nozzle on the douche hose was as large, and even shaped, like a mans cock.

Jill smiled at me and said, "How do you like the feeling, I had this custom made so that I would enjoy giving myself a douche. See how when I push it in and out the water pressure squirts right into the sensitive areas. Do you know that it's only the first couple of inches into your cunt that are the most sensitive, unlike your butt hole that has a lot more nerve endings further in.

Jill was now starting to treat me like her little toy doll, but I have to admit, I have never had this much attention given to me, and I was beginning to relax and enjoy it, especially the sexual aspects of everything. I was beginning to think that maybe things would be fine, every time she touched me, I would get aroused.

The phone rang and Bill answered it. It must of been my husband because he was telling him exactly like he told me that he was going to say. I was thinking of yelling out, but then I thought better of it. Jill started soaping all over so I really couldn't hear much more of the conversation. Then I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hi Bruce, thanks for coming right over," I heard Bill say as he brought Bruce into the bathroom. I was on display, in the tub and getting washed up. I instantly tried to cover up my breasts and had my hands slapped by Jill.

"Pet, you don't have to be modest, look at me, I'm naked, " Jill said.?But our friends aren't the type to be impressed by modesty, besides, Bruce is gay and he really isn't that interested in females. Bruce, I'm all finished with our new pet and she's all yours."

Jill dried me off and then took me over to the toilet and had me sit on the seat and then asked, "Well now, pet, don't you feel a lot better with your insides, as well as your outside nice and squeaky clean?" Bruce looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you mistress, I do feel nice and clean." Then I looked at Bill and asked. "Master, what did my husband say, is he coming home soon? Did he ask for me?"

"Well, to tell you the truth, I had quite an interesting conversation with him. I think that he had quite a few of those potent German beers and was slightly, or I should say, he was feeling no pain. However when I told him that you had to evacuate the building and it would take us a while before you could move in, he said that it would be fine because he is going to have to stay over there for an extended period of time."

I was really feeling as though Tom didn't care about my welfare. Then Bill continued. "I asked him if he didn't miss the wonderful sex he had with his beautiful wife and listen to what he said, I recorded it just for you."

"Hell, my wife was a virgin when we got married and really didn't know very much about good sex. Let me tell you, over here these women know all the tricks on how to make a guy really feel good, not only the Fraulines, but I met a Turkish woman that was like an animal, she just about killed me. Hey, I'm not missing anything, hehehe. Got to go and meet my Turk. Just tell her when you see her that I'm not sure when I'm coming back but I'll call her when I know. Bye."

humpty
humpty
547 Followers