The TellTale Penis Pt. 01

Story Info
A young woman is drawn into discovering more than she though.
2.2k words
4.57
5.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1. The Awakening

TRUE! - nervous - very, very lustily nervous I had been and am; but why will you say that I am aroused? The feeling had sharpened by senses - not destroyed - not dulled them. Above all was the sense of hearing acute. I heard all the things in the bedroom and in the hall. I heard many things in the basement as well. How, then, am I aroused? Hearken! and observe how healthily - how calmly I can tell you the whole story.

It is impossible to say how first the idea entered my mind (perhaps it was not my mind which first conjured the desire); but once conceived, it haunted me day and night. Object there was none. Passion there was much. I loved the young man, or at least my tender young mind believed it thoroughly. He had never wronged me. He had never given me insult and his rumored fortune, albeit small by city standards, were certainly a welcome perk.

I had recently begun to feel an awareness between my thighs that confused me at first but which grew gradually until it would not be ignored. Raised a clean and upstanding young woman a chaste mind and a purity of body beyond reproach or suspicion were of utmost importance given my meager station in society, a mere house maid born to household servants. My mother and late father made it clear what was expected from the time I expressed my first early and innocent questions about that most basic of human desires that tied us still to the baser creatures from which we strove so ardently to distance ourselves. As the subtleties of womanhood flourished from my girlish figure I grew at first more awkward and then learned a practiced grace that I secretly knew caused a few men to stare longer than they ought, though in my naïveté I really did not understand or anticipate the true effect and would only impishly smile about it, no doubt adding somewhat to the overall effect. None of this was helped by my inability to fit properly the dresses and feminine accouterments my mother or sisters were able to pass on, as I was both more lithe and well favored in bust than they had been, leading to a little more heaving exposure than I recognized at first, though I may have been the only one not to notice.

I think it was his eyes. Yes, it was this! He had the eyes of a greek god - deep blue eyes, with an intensity in it. Whenever it fell upon me, my blood ran cold, pulled in a rush down to engorge my nethermost regions so that I began to be aware of the cloth in its tightness and texture as I moved. The sensation was new, was distracting, was pleasant, but I didn't focus on it long. And so by degrees - very gradually - I made up my mind to take the man and somehow rid myself of this tortuous and hot swelling forever.

Now this is the point. You may fancy me mad. A mad woman knows nothing, but you should have seen me. You should have seen how meticulously I proceeded - with what caution - with what foresight - with what dissimulation I went to work. I was never such a tease with the rippling young man than during the whole week before I lured him to my chamber. And every night, about midnight, I turned the latch of his door and opened it - oh so gently! And then, when I had made an opening sufficient for my head, I put in a dark lantern, all closed, closed that no light shone out and then I thrust in my head. Oh you would have laughed to see how cunningly I thrust it in! I moved it slowly - very, very slowly, so that I mist not disturb his lurid dreams. It took me a whole hour to place my head within the opening so far that I could see him as he lay upon his bed, taught skin glistening in the narrow rays of moonlight as they shone through the window, outlining perfection, highlighting my lust for his hard and wondrous body, watching for the swelling that would undoubtedly grow through the night and arise with mind and vigor of its own beneath the thread-bare sheet he loosely clutched, though I found it always covered, only a hint of the outline traced in the pressure against the bedding so that I was sure I could imagine its size, the vague nature of the shape revealing itself ever so slightly in the dim light to my eager eyes.

And every morning I went boldly into the chamber, and spoke with a smirk on my lips and a gleam in my eyes, transfixed on his then let them drop slowly along his beautiful form as he raised himself from his slumbering position, innocently unaware of the view it granted me now in the light. The ever veiled form becoming ever better known to my gaze, all the while remaining ignorant of my nightly watch upon his perfect body as he slept...

Upon the eighth night I was more than usually cautious in opening the door, my nerves compelling a beat in my chest and a heat within my breast as I crept so carefully into the room, further than I before had dared. A watch hand moved more quickly than did mine. Never before that night had I felt the extent of my own womanly powers, of my sensuality, welling up inside me as it had not previously done, the full power of my feminine eagerness seeping into my vulva and aching as the warmth radiated, yearning so extensively for more that it was all I could do to focus on the task at hand, though as yet the feeling was still not fully defined as such in my conscious awareness, however intense it had become. I fed the feeling just the same and relished in the added intensity of the experience.

He let forth a little sigh, almost as though he sensed something, and as he did I saw a twitch at his crotch and knew that I had awakened something in him that did indeed sense my presence... In response a fizzy shiver pulsed through my loins and I let out a gasp and closed my fluttering eyes as I strained to contain the experience and channel it into my resolve to move forward, far past the bounds that I was ever allowed. What would my mother do if she saw me? The thought filled me with terror so briefly and was replaced by rising excitement and determination so see it through. I had to peer under the sheet and see the full figure of my adonis as he lie, unassuming and unpretentious in his repose. The real him. The full him, every wit.

My trembling hand crept further forward, my breath become shallow and silent, blood pounding in my ears as the silence of the night resounded with energy. My eyes were huge straining to let in every detail, primed for something I could not quite imagine, attentive to any change or movement. The heart raced and the adrenaline gripped my body, only to bathe me in the heat of my feelings - so many feelings, they had taken over completely and I was committed.

As my timid grip settled on the thinning sheet I hesitated and knew that this was the last chance to escape and leave the mystery in place, leave the young man, this sweet young man with such soft skin smoothly covering the developing bulk of his shapely muscle beneath... nngh, how I wanted to press into it just then and feel its forgiving firmness... this was the last chance to return, if such a thing were possible, to the innocence that hovered always before me as my goal, given by caring parents, probably for a good reason, but it did not seem important now. I shook myself away from the thoughts, tangling my apprehensive mind, and began to slowly pull.

He had been lying on his back, for the most part, one arm raised above his head and the other tucked deeply under the cover. His hair, a little longer than it needed to be lost its normal golden shimmer in this light but the wavy texture remained true. I had already been able to observe the tranquility of his face with that jaw that angled deftly above the muscles of his neck and shoulders into that lovely hair. How I wanted to run my free hand through that fine hair and feel him right then, but it seemed to be clutching my left breast instead, something that escaped my direct attention until this point, but I realized the sensation of a firm squeeze and the pressure as it was pushed back into my chest was immensely more pleasurable than I had known. Something was definitely different for me at that moment. As a adjusted the grip I found tingling sensations from my tender nipple shooting bursts of stronger pleasure deep into my being.

My thoughts returned to what my eyes could see as the sheet continued the expose his perfect body. With the moonlight at an angle all the curves and ridges of his being were emphasized and I could feel a light smile brush across my lips, my mind clearly reacting to something I had inside of me but never found before. His chest rose and fell rhythmically and lightly moved the shadows the reveal more texture to his top. How different his chest was than mine. Why had I not noticed this before? It seemed at once new and also familiar like it had always been there, just unnoticed from lack of close inspection. Further down the sheet dragged, slowly... Ever so slowly... The ridges of his sculpted abdomen showed a faint line of fine hair down the middle, begging, it seemed, to follow it further, yearning to be touched and brushed with a finger, softly, gently.

A belly button appeared and once more my nervousness increased, not knowing what else to expect as the thin trail of fine hair grew slightly thicker. I'd read in my books of lurid pan-beasts, always eagerly chasing women though half goat. Did men possess the same descriptive plethora of hair from here downward? I hesitated a moment, considering the consequences if it were true, the proceeded to pull back the covering to my innocence and eyes, a little faster, a little more eagerly this time. I saw the hair thicken further, though not hardly to the level of a pan beast from the pictures in my books, and secretly smiled some relief until I began to uncover something else.

This was skin, smooth and regular amidst hair. I had hair in a similar spot, I remembered it developing gradually, annoyingly, a few years back, and it covered much of what by now was tenderly aching and beginning to grow quite damp. How had I not noticed that before now? Was that normal? It felt too good to be concerning but it was curious. I continued until I had exposed a full hand's length of smooth, tube shaped skin, protruding casually from this man, something underneath as well, but it was hard to tell in the faint light.

At this point I was feeling overwhelmingly curious and simply could not be stopped. I dropped the sheet after exposing half his thighs, slightly parted and stared perplexed. Without a though my now free hand reached forward to examine this man for itself, my brain dizzy with these new revelations already and powerless to stop it, merely along for the ride. As my fingers neared they instinctively curled round to hold this thing, which reacted slightly at their presence. At first just a little jump, which induced in me a proportional jolt and fresh wave of adrenaline, instantly hot, then cooling across my face and chest.

I decided the open my bodice to allow more air a little with my left hand while my right hand simple held the most tentative of grips and felt a faint pulsing. By now my eager breasts were not so tender and longed for more pressure, which I happily granted them each in turn. After a moment I noticed a curious change had occurred in my other hand, which had thus far been fairly still, though still very slightly exploratory of the new thing it had found. This had nearly doubled in size, much thicker around, longer, a little different at the end of it, and much firmer, standing almost straight up at this point and still going as the tip exposed more of a spongy bulb that seemed to fit just right. Veins began to appear, and mild ridges, and the texture had totally changed, my grip now tighter to experience it all. It was beautiful and I wanted it somehow. I knew from somewhere deep in my core that this was something I needed, I could not go without. This was mine. This man was mine, and I let out a sigh that was more vocalized than I anticipated. He stirred a little at the sound, then reciprocated a faint moan. I looked away from this stiff treasure and toward his face. His eyes were open and staring at me, a faint grin slowly forming on his gorgeous face, but with a look in his eyes I'd never really seen and yet felt I knew...