The Temp

Story Info
A temp gets used in the boss' office.
2.7k words
3.82
39.2k
6
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick sat in his office looking at the open binder on his desk and fuming. The first page was covered in his angry red felt tip pen scrawl. What a monumental fuck-up he thought. His long time and very efficient secretary, Ms. Rogers, had called in sick with the flu yesterday. She was so apologetic knowing the binders for the Board meeting were due Monday morning. But that couldn't be helped.

So here he was in the office on an early Saturday afternoon pissed off. Everyone else in the office was at fully capacity so he had to call the temp agency. Ms Rogers, from her sick bed, had sent the temp agency the Board presentation template and full instructions for the quarterly update.

What he was looking at was the shit-show of the agency's attempt at a draft of the presentation - created by some nitwit named Cassidy. Just then, security called to say the aforementioned Cassidy was on her way to his office. He gruffly said "Come in," when she knocked on his office door. A shy looking young woman walked in hesitantly.

"Well, there you are. Do you know what a fuck-up you made of my assignment? It shouldn't that hard. First, it's double spaced, not 1.5 spacing as required. Second, the formatting is all wrong, but most importantly, the updated information is in all the wrong places you idiot."

Cassidy turned bright red and looked down at the floor and was barely able to whisper, "I'm so sorry, please tell me what I can do."

"It's Saturday afternoon and my weekend is ruined. So fucking fix it," he said and tore several pages out of the binder and threw them and the binder on the floor in front of her. Cassidy was starting to sob softly at how cruel this man was. "I'm so sorry Mr. Anthony, I'll fix it." she weeped.

His cell phone suddenly rang and Nick looked to see Bethany was calling, so he answered and put it on speaker. "Where are you Daddy?" her voice said.

"Look baby, I'm stuck in the office trying to clear up a mess made by the young nitwit temp standing in front of me," he said glaring at Cassidy. "I'll try to be there in 3-4 hours."

"Sorry baby, but I'm going to dinner with my husband then."

"Fuck, how about tomorrow?"

"No, were going up to Maine tomorrow."

"Okay, babygirl, let's reschedule soon. Bye."

Cassidy was now alarmed. He was obviously talking with his mistress and now he thinks I've ruined both his weekend and his rendezvous.

"What the fuck are you waiting for - pick up those papers," he growled.

As Cassidy started to pick up the pages, he observed that she was actually quite pretty. Probably late 20s, a cute freckled face, blue eyes, and a little petite and with a slim tight body just the way he liked his women. Her long brown hair was sweeping the floor as she picked up the pages one by one. He also noted that instead of bending over to pick up the pages, she was on her hands and knees. An erection was slowly growing and he smiled and thought, "That would be a just reward for my missed weekend."

When Cassidy started to stand up, he said "No stay where you are. You're a docile little creature aren't you?"

She looked up at him, taking in his now visible hard-on and then the cruel smile on his face. "Yes sir, I guess I am," she said in a whisper before dropping her eyes to the floor.

Coming closer to her, with his crotch about six inches from her face, Anthony lifted up her chin to look directly in her eyes and without warning, slapped her hard across the face. Cassidy head snapped to the side and tears began to well in her eyes, but she did not try to crawl away or run to the door. Instead, she slowly brought her face around to look directly at Nick before lowering her eyes again.

"Ah, I thought so...not just docile, but a complete submissive. Most women would be scared right now, but I see more excitement in your eyes than fear, don't I?" Cassidy could only nod her head yes. "And your incompetence has caused me a lot of trouble, young lady. I'm missing a weekend with my family and a very important appointment. In addition, I'll have to pay that stupid temp agency overtime for your additional work."

Knowing exactly what his "very important appointment" was, Cassidy had to stifle a smile. "I'm so sorry Mr. Anthony, please let me make it up to you."

"Oh yes, you will. You fucked up my project, so now I'm going to fuck you up." He picked up a page of the project covered in corrections with his red pen and thrust it in her face. "What's this you little bitch?"

"I don't know what you mean sir," she whispered.

"Well dear, it's my corrections on your shitty work. After I'm through with you, your body will be covered with corrections just like it." Cassidy now gasped, in truth she was looking forward to being used by this strong dominant man, but now it was clear he intended to hurt her.

"No, Mr. Anthony, please anything you want, just don't mark me, I'm married."

Nick picked up her left hand and examined her rings. "Ah, so you are. That will be awkward undressing before bed tonight won't it, especially if your husband feels like fucking you tonight. When he sees my handiwork, he'll want to know what the fuck you've been doing, won't he?"

"Yes," Cassidy breathed.

"Well, you know what you're going to tell him, don't you?''

"No, what can I possibly tell him...?"

"You'll tell him you have a new boss and that he wants to see you again first thing tomorrow morning."

Nick stepped closer so that his crotch and full hard-one were only an inch away from her mouth. "Let's see how you intend to make it up to me so I don't turn your ass and back red, you little slut."

Breathing heavily now, but with her excitement growing, Cassidy reached up with trembling hands and started to unbuckle his black leather belt. "Good girl," Nick purred. The belt was unbuckled and his pants were soon unclasped although she was so nervous with sexual excitement, she had trouble with the clasp. Down came his zipper and she reached in his briefs to take his thick nine inches in her hand.

Pulling her head forward by her hair, Nick forced her mouth on his pulsing cock. With more pressure on her head, Cassidy started sucking in earnest, while Nick face fucked her hard, he occasionally paused to pull her head roughly onto his cock gagging her until she gasped and his saliva covered cock popped out of her mouth with a long trail of spittle forming a beautiful bridge between her mouth and his cock.

Nick reached down and grabbed her blue Ann Taylor blouse by the lapels and pulled them apart, popping the buttons all the way down to her waist. "Fuck," Cassidy thought, "I just bought that last week." But clearly nothing she said would be tolerated. Nick pulled her up his taut body by her hair reached behind her back and pulled her lacy black bra apart, not bothering with the clasps. He then grabbed her ass and pulled her roughly against his throbbing cock while his mouth found her nipples and he licked and then sucked them so hard she gasped and tried to push his head away.

His hand now found the zip on her black pleated skirt and pulled it down. With both hands at the top of her skirt, he pushed it down to her ankles just as he sank to his knees and pulled her matching panties down and made her step out of her clothes. Now completely naked, with her glistening pussy in front of his face, he attacked her cunt with his mouth, not bothering with any gentle preliminaries, but just licking and sucking hard on her clit. Cassidy yelled and tried to push his head away it was so intense, but he wouldn't let her go. Soon she was pulling his head hard onto her pussy writhing, moaning and throwing her head back and and thrusting out her hips.

Just as she was approaching a huge climax, he stopped and stood up in front of her. "So, you want to cum already, you little slut, do you?" "Yes, yes, please...!"

"You haven't even been begun to be punished, but you think you deserve a reward? I don't think so." And he slapped her across the face. "On your knees sweetheart." She knelt again and took his engorged penis into her mouth and eagerly stroked him and she moved her mouth up and down his shaft. Smiling is satisfaction, Nick unbuttoned his shirt halfway and then pulled both his shirt and undershirt off over his head in one quick gesture.

Now naked with his cock in her mouth, Nick pulled her head onto his cock again and again savoring the delicious feeling of growing harder and harder. When he felt the first stirrings of cum in his balls, he pushed her head away. "Crawl over to the ottoman, slut," he ordered. Cassidy did as she was told and draped her naked body over the black leather ottoman with her knees and elbows on the floor on either side. "No," Nick said, "I want your ass right in the middle." Cassidy squiggled up until her ass was in the middle - a more uncomfortable position with her knees off the ground and her head hanging on the floor.

SMACK! The first blow of his hand came as a complete surprise catching her off guard and causing her body to jump. The second came harder on the other side of her ass and then more continued in quick succession alternating on each cheek with an occasional blow to the upper thighs for good measure. Cassidy's body was twitching with each spank and her cries were getting more and more desperate. "Be quiet slut," Nick ordered and Cassidy tried to stifle her cries as he kept up his brutal spanking.

Finally, the blows stopped raining down and Cassidy tried to catch her breath and stop the tears from steaming down her face to the floor. "Good girl," Nick purred as he began gently caressing her now bright pink ass. He stood up and opened a desk drawer and took out a black leather riding crop. He trailed the leather end over her ass and she squirmed. "Know what this is baby?"

"No sir." Nick flicked it a few times on her butt and thighs and then slapped her upside down face with it, pausing to run it across her lips. "Please no, Mr. Anthony, that will mark me," she pleaded. TWACK, TWACK, TWACK - it came down on her ass three times and then stopped. "Ok Cassidy, I won't mark you after all, but from now on, you're going to be my little fucktoy, aren't you sweetheart?"

"Yes, yes, please, anything, anything you want at all, just don't mark me."

Nick put the crop down and slowly straddled the ottoman and her lovely naked body. He pushed her ass further towards her head so her pussy was facing straight up. He gave his cock a few quick strokes to harden it up and slapped her ass with it. He then slapped it against her soaking pussy lips and wiped it up and down her pussy lips. When Cassidy moaned, he thrust it all the way inside her with no warning or further preparation and ground it back and forth. Cassidy let out a loud whimper and he began fucking her in earnest hard and fast.

Throughout high school, college and her young adult life, Cassidy had plenty of boyfriends, lovers, random hookups as well as an occasional female playmate. But she had never been fucked like this. The position was uncomfortable but thrilling in its novelty at the same time. Even time Nick's cock slammed into her, it pushed her head into the floor. She had to push up by her elbows to avoid being pushed off the ottoman and all the way to the carpeted floor. Nick now pulled out his cock, turned around and grabbed her ankles and thrust his cock back in fucking her upside-down and backwards.

After several minutes of fucking her, Nick uncunted and walked around to her feet, reached up and pulled her by the hips back fully on to the ottoman. He flipped her over so her head was hanging down face up and her legs spread across the ottoman pussy up. He now knelt on either side of her hips, penetrated her again and fucked her hard as she kept her feet up in the air. As he fucked, he pulled a foot over and alternatively sucked and lightly bit her toes. "Oh fuck," Cassidy thought, "I've never been fucked and used so thoroughly, I will be this man's fucktoy forever."

Continuing to fuck her, Nick reached down and started massaging her clit with his thumb making her whimper and moan. Suddenly she felt something different and slightly knobby replace his thumb. A thrill coursed through her clit and her entire body as the pulsing vibrations of a thumb sized vibrator shook her body and he fucked her in rhythm with the pulses. She came again and again screaming as the sensations of his cock sliding in and out of her and the vibrator on her pussy became the only things in her universe.

Pulling his cock out, Nick walked around to her head, knelt, inserted his wet cock in her upside down mouth, put the vibrator back on her clit and pumped his cock several times before he let out a roar and shot waves of his cum into her mouth and over her pretty face. He let her lick and gently suck his cum covered cock until he was finally limp.

He paused and gazed at her pretty little body and her cum covered face and then slowly stood, gathered up her scattered clothes and walked to his office door with Cassidy watching him still on the floor. He opened the door and threw her clothes and shoes out into the hall and said, "Get out slut."

Stunned, Cassidy stood up and ran to Nick and threw her arms around his neck trying to kiss him. But he just untangled her arms and pushed her naked out into the hall and locked the door.

Sobbing, Cassidy picked up her clothes and ran down the deserted hall to the ladies room feeling all the way like the complete and total slut she was. She composed herself, washed her face and rubbed several wet paper towels between her legs praying no one would come in the bathroom. She turned around and looked in the mirror relieved to see her ass was pink but not bruised. She slowly got dressed still trembling with shame but also with sexual satisfaction and wondered how on earth the same thing had happened to her twice in the past two weeks at the same law firm. Now fully composed, she exited the bathroom and held her blouse together with one hand and walked down the hall to the elevators. On her way, she looked into a familiar looking office and saw the firm's senior partner Travis Harmon at his desk. He looked up as she passed and smiled.

Nick smiled and laughed a bit as his office door slammed shut. He slowly got dressed and texted Bethany that he'd be over soon. And then he pulled the 12 completed Board books Ms. Rogers had prepared for him last week from his bookcase and laid them out on his desk for the meeting on Monday.

Before leaving his office he looked out his window and saw a disheveled Cassidy clutching her torn blue top and climbing into a cab. Laughing again, he reminded himself to thank Travis for the referral.