The Temp Ch. 02

Story Info
Married man struggles to resist his secretary's domination.
1.9k words
4.46
55.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acolyte
acolyte
11 Followers

"The Temp" deals with a man's personal dilemma as the arrival of a new secretary awakens him to his fetish. I hope you will read Chapter 1 first to best understand the evolution of that process (if you're into that kind of thing).

I didn’t sleep well that night. The odd scene that had taken place earlier in the day replayed itself over and over in my head. And each and every time I relived the event, my breathing became short and my cock became hard. Veronica’s first day on the job had proven to be the most unsettling day of my life. Nothing I had previously experienced or even imagined had prepared me for my reaction to her manipulation. And while it had all happened in a brief and surreal few minutes, my entire physical being had been affected in a way that I knew the coming days could be potentially devastating. I felt tremendous guilt, and wondered if my wife could sense my agitation.

In the morning, the anticipation was almost unbearable. From the moment I awoke, through my drive to work, and even as I tried to concentrate on the business papers I read at my desk, my inability to get Veronica out of my mind was underscored by an erection that would not go away. Her parting words from the day before left no doubt that yesterday’s encounter was not an aberration. She was going to expect to pick up where we left off, but I couldn’t conceive of where that would lead. What would her expectations be, and what would my reaction be? Though I could not deny the thrill I had experienced, I feared for the self-destructive harm that my disquietingly absent will power might cause.

For my own sanity, I needed to regain control. I had to summon the strength to tell her that I had no idea why I did what I did, but I would not allow it to happen again. Suddenly, the door opened and into my office strode Veronica. She closed the door behind her and walked confidently toward my desk. My eyes quickly scanned her body, taking in the tight-fitting black top that accentuated her pert breasts and slender waist, the short purple leather skirt that showed off those magnificent legs, and open-toe high-heeled shoes.

“Good morning, Jack” she exclaimed exuberantly. “What a beautiful day, don’t you think?” She reached the middle of my desk, turned and hopped up onto it, her legs dangling over the side. She twisted her upper body towards me, leaning on her extended hand.

“Have you been thinking about me?” she asked coyly.

I took a deep breath. “Veronica, listen, yesterday was… strange, and, well, I’d like to put it behind us, try to forget about it, and just focus on what you’re here to do, and… and get some work done today.”

“Oh, Jack,” she sighed. In an instant, her mood turned serious, and her penetrating eyes gripped me like a vise. “You disappoint me. I thought you had learned an important lesson yesterday.”

She pulled her legs up and quickly spun around towards me, placing both shoes firmly onto my chest. Her heels dug into me just below my ribcage, and I hunched forward slightly in pain. Again, I was stunned by her actions, and again, blood surged through my cock. I looked down to avert her eyes, and my lowered gaze fell upon the opening between her legs. With her legs pressing straight ahead into my chest, bent slightly at the knees, I had an unobstructed and close up view of her black thong underwear. My already conflicted thoughts became jumbled, and my determination melted away.

“First of all,” she continued, “I told you to address me asMs. Harper. I do not expect to have to tell you again. And from now on, when I come in each morning, you will get down on your knees and you will kiss my feet before you speak to me.”

She lifted her right foot off my chest, and brought the sole of her shoe to rest on my forehead. I was like a deer caught in headlights, frozen in position.

“You may acknowledge that you understand these instructions by opening your mouth, and sucking on my heel.”

The words rang in my head. ‘Acknowledge that you understand.’ My secretary had just given me orders to humiliate myself before her on a daily basis, and she was not even concerned that I might not agree to it! It was a fait accompli in her mind, and she merely wanted confirmation that I understood the new rules. She saw nothing the least bit outrageous in demanding that I take her filthy shoe heel into my mouth.

The moment brought me to a new crossroad. Could I fight my apparent longing to submit to her? Had my demanding cock drainedevery last ounceof blood from my brain? I noticed that my line of vision was almost entirely blocked by the bottom of her shoe resting on my face, and I realized that, again, my own inaction spoke for itself, and gave me the one answer I was afraid of.

I opened my mouth, and she inserted her heel.

“That’s better,” she continued. “You may suck while you listen.”

My mouth closed around her heel, and I mindlessly sucked as she explained our new reality.

“From now on, I expect my instructions to be obeyed without hesitation. I understand that this is all new to you, but I will not continue to be so patient with your indecision and slow responses. The work that you were expecting me to do for this job you will do yourself. For the remainder of the week, I will come and go as I please, and you will attend to my needs as I instruct you.”

She removed her heel from my mouth, returning her foot to my chest, and as our eyes met again, I felt a growing desperation inside me.

“Is that clear?”

“Yes, Ms. Harper,” I confessed, the words pouring from my mouth in a bizarre combination of both relief and panic.

She spun around, climbed off my desk, and sat down in the chair facing me.

“Good. Now, Jack, I would like you to come and kneel before me, and apologize for being so slow, and beg me to give you another chance. Oh, and Jack… I want you to be naked when you do it.”

She leaned back in the chair and crossed her legs. We had reached another crossroad. Up until this moment, my acts of submission, though degrading, had been motivated by the resulting inexplicable, yet intense thrill. But these thrills had come at a seemingly low risk. Now I was being told to remove my clothes in my office during a work day. And while my colleagues always knocked on my door before entering, some would typically knock and then enter immediately, anticipating my positive response. Being naked in front of my secretary would surely lead to my quick dismissal. My blood, which was pumping fast before, was now a bubbling cauldron.

“What if someone should walk in while I’m… I’m…?”

I couldn’t believe what I was saying! What in the world was compelling me to do this? I felt like I was having an out of body experience, merely an observer to the scene, hearing someone else responding to her on my behalf.

“Jack… you’re hesitating again.” She stood up, glaring at me with a fierce look of anger. She was suddenly a Goddess exerting her authority over me. “Strip! Now!”

I jumped to my feet in response to her command, and we stood eye to eye with only my desk separating us. At first, my hands moved slowly to my shirt buttons as I tried to understand my throbbing cock and rationalize the risk. What were the odds of someone actually discovering us? People didn’t walk into my officethat often. As I removed my shirt and felt the cool air on my bare chest, I realized that Veronica’s latest demand, even more humiliating than the others, had also increased the level of my excitement. My heart raced faster, and I began to feverishly work at undoing my belt, then pulling off my shoes, socks and pants, as she stood silently watching me.

Finally, I stood only in my briefs, the head of my cock protruding out of the top, straining to push the waistband away from my stomach. Veronica sat back down.

“Naked. And on your knees.”

I removed my briefs, standing totally naked before her, and in spite of the incredible adrenaline rush, I suddenly felt deeply embarrassed and slightly queasy. Still, I dropped to my knees and crawled to her.

“Kiss my feet, and then speak.”

I bent forward, which forced my ass humbly upwards, and I kissed both her feet passionately. I then sat up, but kept my eyes looking down. I couldn’t imagine where my words were coming from.

“Please forgive me, Ms. Harper, for being so slow to follow your instructions. And please give me another chance to prove my obedience.”

She extended her right foot, and pressed her shoe forcefully against my cock. I closed my eyes in a strange ecstatic agony.

“You do want to obey me, don’t you, Jack?” she asked softly, pressing harder.

“Yes, Ms. Harper.”

“Yes, I believe you do. Then I shall give you another chance.” She pulled back her foot, and I lowered myself to again kiss her feet.

“Thank you, Ms. Harper.”

She stood and looked down at me.

“Oh, and Jack, one more thing. No more jerking off unless I give you permission. Serving me means that you give up control of your cock, and from now on you may cum only if I allow it. Understood?”

It was her first reference to anything specifically sexual, and hearing those words took me to an even higher, more euphoric state of arousal.

“Yes, Ms. Harper,” I groaned as I continued to kiss her feet.

Veronica then told me she was leaving to take care of some personal business. She seemed to enjoy brushing my face aside, apparently savoring the image of walking away while my face was pressed to her feet. She crossed my office and walked out, leaving the door wide open for anyone passing by to look in as I crouched naked behind the chair.

Frantic, and praying I was picking a safe moment, I dashed across my office, scooped up my clothes, and darted behind my desk. My thoughts quickly shifted to the sobering realization of what had just happened, and that I was now hiding naked behind my desk, trying to get dressed before anyone walked in. While Veronica had been in the room, I was unable to think rationally. The desire to do her bidding was like a narcotic. But now, the stupidity and shame of my behavior was all I could think about. I finished dressing and tried in vain to focus on my work.

I could not help anticipating her return all afternoon, my cock leaping to attention each time I thought about it, but she did not reappear. I called my wife to explain that I would be home late due to my heavy workload. In reality, I only needed to stay late in order to handle the work that Veronica was supposed to be doing.

And in doing her work, I realized that her control over me now extended beyond those moments that she was giving me direct commands. Later that night, the quiet drive home was offset by the screaming in my head. The disturbing reflections of my submission brought both an awareness that I was incapable of resisting her domination, and a frightening recognition that I desperately yearned for more.

acolyte
acolyte
11 Followers