The Temp Ch. 02

Story Info
The office romance continues.
3.8k words
4.79
24.4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the second part in a romantic series about Mike and Jessica, a woman he hires for what he thinks is just a temporary basis. Reading the first part will help this segment make more sense. Part 1 is here.

--

Monday night I had a lot to think about. The previous weekend I was high with adrenaline about the potential for my relationship with Jessica. Now I pondered developments of the previous ten hours as the scotch twirled in my glass, the marbles long since warmed to room temperature and a soft wafting of smoke rose from the cigar I held. Jessica and I had spent many naked hours on the massage table and couch and if her kids didn't require being picked up, we would have spent all night there at the office. But what would tomorrow bring?

There was no going back. How then do we go forward? The standard warnings against inter-office romances screamed in my brain. What would clients think if they found out? What about the professional chemistry we had established? Wasn't that at risk? My libido or my heart shouted questions back. Why should they find out? Why should our relationship and chemistry be limited to a professional relationship!? Each question bounced through my brain as the light fog of my cigar moved in. Finally, my will retaliated against my brain, heart and dick. What was the point of a riskless relationship? This was the most fun I'd ever had and I was going to embrace it and damn the potential consequences.

There was only one thing left to consider. Jessica and I were running a successful consulting corporation so it wasn't like we could just knock off to fuck all day. There would have to be rules and structure for how things got done. Even as I pondered this, I realized I mentally put the corporation in the category of "We" and not "I." Six months ago this was an impossible suggestion. I would never share, would never want to share my company. Still, the company was in my name no matter what sales she brought in or solutions she had. I must bring some element of control to the situation. I made a few mental notes and put out my cigar. I thought it was a good plan.

But what would Jess think?

--

The next morning began with sunshine and an early start. Faint smiling dreams faded into the realization that I was awake. Three seconds later the events of the previous day flooded my mind and the smile became a grin as I leapt from my bed to address the day. By five thirty I was in the office, clad only in a pale blue silk robe, hammering away at my email in-box. If we were going to have the week I had planned, I would need to create a buffer to allow it. Pandora was playing in the corner; I think it was set to "Songs that don't sound like Queen but you wish they did." The music playing, the adrenalin for the day and a hundred emails calling for my attention I quickly became absorbed.

So it was somewhat of a surprise when my senses suggested that I was no longer alone in my office. Hidden by the pounding syllables escaping the speakers, Jessica had slid into the doorway of my office. My gaze moved slowly up as I realized she was there. Her hands were on her tilted hips, red lipstick reflecting the light streaming through the window. Heels elevated her off the floor and black lace stockings crawled up her legs. The angle of her hips screamed out by the black panties she wore.

The only other adornment she wore was the French blue tie that knotted loosely around her neck, dangling between her beautiful nude breasts and pointing playfully to where my eyes naturally fell anyway. She waited silently, letting me enjoy every inch of her beautiful body. Finally, when my eyes clawed their way up her body and met her piercing blue ones, she spoke.

"Good morning, Sir. Would you prefer coffee, tea or me with your paper this morning?"

"Good morning, Jessica. I would prefer the first and last options, please. No tea for me this morning." I watched Jessica spin around slowly several times, giving me the full view of the stockings and panties. The cut was so high in the back that it seemed there was nothing between the lace on her thighs and the waistband snug against her skin.

When she returned, I observed that this morning Jessica lacked the slight hints of awkward nervousness she displayed yesterday. She entered the room as a confident woman at play, reveling in being the object of my desire and knowing that she would fulfill those desires. She placed the cup and paper on my desk and began an erotic dance for me. Her hips swayed and her fingers combing through her black hair. I watched her body move like a snake to the music as I sipped my coffee, my robe failing at any pretense of modesty.

The song changed and Jessica toyed with the tie, as if pulling herself by that adornment toward me. I reached out and touched the skin between her panty and stocking, holding her hips between my palms. She released the tie and began playing with her own breasts, fingers squeezing her own flesh as she swayed between my grasp. Jessica's eyes closed and she gently bit her lip when I slid a finger up the crease in her black underwear. I felt her grind against my hand so I teased her, playing with the outer reaches and ignoring her sensitive core.

Finally, I reached for her tie and pulled her to her morning duty. Instead of kneeling like she did the day before, Jess bent from the waist to kiss the very tip of my penis. I held the tie like a leash but it was all for pretence as she began drinking from me. Abandoning any bobbing she worked me over with her tongue, pulling the skin and with the suction she applied, barely had to move her angled body as I was irresistibly pulled into her mouth. I was stroking her cheek when I felt the first convulsions explode onto her tongue. Her fingers gripped my robe, holding us both in this bizarre formation. The aftershocks came swift and often, till finally I inhaled deeply and relaxed into my chair and released my grip on the tie.

She paused, stood and then smiled, her mouth tightly closed. I lifted my coffee mug to her and whispered a toast, "To my lovely worker bee, Jessica!"

I watched her throat move, swallowing my offering. She tilted her head toward me, "To my amazing boss, Michael!" Then she smiled and I watched that ass framed in black walk out of my office.

--

One of the many emails I had answered early that morning was a request from Robert to do lunch -- on his dime, apparently. Ah! How I love my grateful customers! So among putting on clothes (I don't know about you but I don't work well in nothing but a robe!) and ordering flowers for my lovely Jessica, I reviewed his file. Depending on how the equity firm liked us or didn't, we might be looking for new customers. It certainly wouldn't be Robert's fault if they gave us the boot. But in order to be preemptive I had Jessica do some research on the acquiring firm to see if there were any relationships we could leverage.

By 11:30 Robert and I were sipping our diet cokes and limes at Big 10 Bar and Grill waiting for our burgers.

"I still can't thank you enough for helping me out last week. You saved the deal. It sounds like the equity guys really want to keep you on and you might get a few more clients with the rest of their portfolio!" Robert was enthusiastically waving his arms.

Something I've noticed in my years of doing business, when you do right by someone, they are more excited to return the favor than just to do something nice to begin with. I'd known Robert for years, but this was the first time he tried to help me grow my business. Now with Jessica's help we had not only stopped the bleeding at his company, but also secured an equity investment that Robert needed to increase his market share. His reaction was that of a man trying to repay a debt that was greater than even he could estimate.

"Bobby," I smiled, "You are very welcome. But I really can't take much of the credit. Jessica is the one who discovered the mismatch in valuation versus income. She took your file home, did some extra legwork and brought it to my attention."

"You better take care of her, Mike. She's worth her weight in gold, that one!"

"Oh, I did. Remember that small check you gave me?" The 'small' check was $20,000, so my mention of it raised his eyebrow. "I gave her half."

"Should have given her all of it, if you're gonna brag her up like that!"

"Now, now, I still have to pay her salary and keep the lights on!"

"Actually, there was something that I was meaning to talk to you about. Jessica. What's her story?"

I started wondering where he was taking this. Jessica was an attractive woman but I'd started thinking of her as my attractive woman for obvious reasons. There were still traces of her lipstick on my penis. She was not merely someone who worked for me to be preyed upon, even if by a friend and client. Well, maybe by me. Choosing my words carefully, I proceeded, "Well, I hired her a few months back. A friend of mine said she was really smart and was looking for an internship. At the time I thought she was just a college kid looking to explore the business world. Obviously that wasn't quite the case. I met with her and was really impressed. She has an MBA and used do banking. Had some kids and was looking to come back. Why? You looking for a date? I've met your wife. Not sure I want you two-timing with her!"

Robert laughed. "No, I'm not looking for a date. But if I were you I'd be leasing with an option to buy." I hoped I didn't blush too red. Despite the sunny day outside, the bar was pretty dark. "You've met Amanda, right?" I nodded. Amanda was Robert's wife and had joined us for a baseball game. "Amanda was very smart. When we met she had better grades than I did, was full of ideas and we started our business together. Hell, it was her idea! She thought we could source precision metals for medtech companies cheaper than the specialty shops. She was right and here we are."

Our burgers arrived and Robert grabbed his. I seized the moment to interject. "Robert, what do you mean, 'she was smart?' You talk about her like she died. She wasn't a box of rocks at the game we went to. She's still pretty. Are you sure you're not just getting bored?"

I picked up my own burger while Robert wiped his mouth and swallowed. "Mike, no, no. Not bored. Just . . . how can I put this without sounding like I'm bitching about the woman I love? I think I'm just disappointed a little. I married my partner. She picked up what I missed and I did the same for her. After six years, we had a few kids and she stayed home. When they went to school, I asked her if she wanted to come back but she wasn't interested. We had started making real money and she spent time with her friends. Shopping, travel. I got it. We could afford it. But we lost our common cause. Now fifteen years later, I have my life and she has hers."

"What does this have to do with Jessica?"

"Jessica came back. She walked away, but she came back and engaged professionally. I see how you two interact. It's almost like you alternate being each other's sidekicks. You solve problems, fix things."

"That's pretty accurate," I nodded. "I never thought I'd have a professional partner, but we really work well together." We both munched our lunches for a few minutes before I picked up the thread again. "So, um, are you wanting us to do some marital counseling?"

"No! None of that psychological bullshit. I was golfing out at Northview on Saturday and I was talking about it with my foursome. All of us own businesses and we have a regular tee time. Each of us either have a spouse who disengaged. Two of us were divorced. One of the guys found a trophy wife but she's not his partner like we're talking about. She's just his 24 year old pussy. Just someone less vindictive to spend his money." Robert paused then continued. "Maybe you and Jessica can put on a little roundtable for couples. I can put quite a few owners in a room for you. Good marketing for you and maybe some of us can get a vision for working with our wives again. Or them working with us."

The idea of free marketing to get in front of more business owners was enticing. But what would we talk about?

"Ok, Bobby. Let me discuss it with Jessica. I want to pick her brain about it. In a sense it's a combination of vision and detail. I have a big picture perspective. You see it in how I'm helping you increase sales. Jess sees the detail. That's how she picked up the losses in your case. But it's a trust and respect issue, too."

"You put it on and I'll help you fill the room. Its worth discussing even if nothing comes of it."

"Deal. Just don't blame me if it ruins any marriages!"

"Fair enough," Robert grinned. "You pick up the tab for me providing you sales consulting for a change."

"Alright, alright."

--

As I walked back into our office space I was jumped on by Jessica. Her legs wrapped around me and lips smashed against mine. My hands grabbed her ass through a lime green sundress she definitely had not been wearing when she left my office earlier that morning and I melted into her kiss. To help with the balance I pressed her against the wall. She combed her fingers through my hair and our tongues did a light ballet between our lips. The only sound in the room was the ticking of the clock and her soft moans.

A long while later I sat her butt on her desk next to the tulips I had ordered. She reached over and pulled the card out, making a show of reading it to me. "To Jessica. From your Secret Admirer. Hmmm. Someone out there likes me! Can you believe it?" Her lips were mocking me but her eyes sparkled.

"Someone must! I wonder who that could be?" Two could play this little game and I was good at it.

"I don't know, but if I ever find out who it is, you are going to be missing your little black haired assistant! I'm tellin' ya!" Jessica leaned back, stretching her body out catlike, causing her breasts to press against the thin fabric. Her stockings curved out on her crossed legs.

"Depends," I prevaricated as I admired her strapless shoulders and the curve of her neck. "Will those be billable hours?"

"Depends on whether there is an inter-office billing code, I would suspect."

It was not often I was beaten at my own game, but that left me with an abashed smile, "Touché!"

"How was lunch with Robert? Or can I call him Bobby, too?" Jessica raised her eyebrows in mock hope.

"That would be Mr. Bobby to you," I tried to claim some dignity. "Lunch with Bobby was good. He had a very interesting proposition for us. And yes it is billable, but I don't think he'll send you flowers after."

"So what does Mr. Bobby want us to do?"

"He wants you -- and maybe me, too -- to do seminars for business owners and their wives. We had a lengthy conversation about spouses, well, wives specifically, who are instrumental early on in their husbands' careers but who disengage after kids but don't come back when the kids go to school. Robert saw what you and I are able to do together and it reminded him of when he and his wife started MetalFab."

"He wants us to put on a seminar about marital and professional chemistry?"

"Something like that."

"Ok, that will take a lot of planning, but there are a number of things I could talk about from a woman's point of view. It would certainly get us introduced to more clients. It's a clever niche to chase. How about you? Can you talk about the male perspective on our relationship for business guys without suggesting that they just fuck their in their wives in their offices?"

I grinned, "Yeah, but that might be a good place for them to start!"

"Thanks for the flowers, Boss Man."

Turning toward my office, I winked, "You are most welcome, Worker Bee."

--

I spent the bulk of the afternoon working on other projects. I wanted Jessica right after lunch but there was too much to do. Remembering my ruminations from the previous night I knew I had to keep up with the work and our morning fun had provided some satisfaction for me. While that logic was a bit one sided, I pulled myself together and reviewed some financials for a new client and started drafting a channel development program for them. Two hours later, I printed it and clipped it into their binder.

The mail must have arrived while I was at lunch as the stack of envelopes sat on the corner of my desk. Among the stamps there were a few white business envelopes and one large manila envelope. Looking at the return addresses I deduced which ones were bills and checks. It looked like there was only one check today. Alas.

There were no markings on the large manila envelope. The few of these I received often contained large sheaves of paper containing financials, business plans, resumes from people my clients were looking at hiring and wanted an outside perspective on. This one felt mostly empty, just a slight something in the middle. Unclasping it I opened it and peeked inside. One folded sheet of paper lay inside with some black cloth. I pulled the paper out and dumped the cloth on the desk. Jessica's black panties she wore that morning fell on my keyboard and I gripped the desk with surprised arousal. Swallowing hard, I unfolded the sheet of paper.

"To my secret admirer."

My fingers scraped the desk as I leaned back in my chair. Reaching for the phone I punched out her extension, regulating my breathing before touching the last digit.

"This is Jessica."

"Jessica, I've got a task for you. Can you come here?"

"Sure thing, Boss. Gimme a minute."

I stood. I wasn't going to treat this like her playful morning obligation. When she walked in my office I grabbed her and kissed her violently. Her nails dug into my skin with ferocious passion. She pulled my hair, lifting my mouth off hers so she could rebuke me, "What the fuck were you waiting to open the mail for? I put a payment from Steve on top. Figured you'd go for that. I thought I'd have to masturbate!"

What could I do but apologize, "I'm sorry. I completely missed it."

"Well you're going to have to make it up to me." I let her slide to the floor and she grabbed me by my tie and dragged me to her desk. "It's my turn." She hiked up her skirt and sat on her desk, spreading her legs. Grabbing my head she leaned back and pulled my mouth to her pussy. "Can't you read anything? For a guy who works with people for a living, I thought you could tell when I was throwing myself at you. You remember, when I fucking THREW myself at you?"

"Mmmf! Sorry."

"Don't sorry me, Mr. Bossman. You lick that pussy."

Her fingers released my hair and I sat in her chair, sliding my tongue between moist lips. The moisture from her arousal had been building for hours. I nibbled her little hairs with my lips, pulling them tight, then circling my tongue around a little bump of flesh. I pulled her labia apart and moved my central finger inside her. I kissed around her lips and licked between her two sets of lips.

"Mmm. That's good. I thought I was the only one in this office who knew how to give head."

Jessica threw her head back as I hit a particularly good spot with my fingers or tongue, I don't know which since both were very busy. My mouth was glistening with the juice from her as I pressed my mouth deeper into her, teasing her lips with gentle probes.

"If only there was a working dick around here. Michael!" I looked up from between her legs. "Do I need to hire a consultant? Or are you man enough to fuck me?"

"Stand up you horny wench."

"Mmmm. Yes, Sir!"

I pulled Jessica to her feet and slid her strapless sundress down her body. She unbuttoned my pants while I pulled off my shirt. We were soon naked in the atrium of our own office, our exposed bodies on display to no one but the birds outside our office. I lifted Jess up and thrusted deep into her eager body.

12