The Temp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

Hours and another deliciously wasted afternoon I cuddled Jessica's sweating body with my own spent form on my couch. The silk yellow sheet rested on us while my fingers toyed with an errant nipple. Her hand was curled around my now limp penis.

"Well, Boss, you do take care of your employees. I'm sorry for doubting you!"

"I forgive you for your lack of faith, darling."

"I think Robert has a good point. I understand his wife's side of that. But he is right. I 'came back' as he put it. Maybe we can provide some insights."

"Yeah, but I still think them fucking in the office is a big help," I twisted a nipple and was rewarded with a giggling yelp.

"We've only done that twice. I think we need more research." Jessica turned over, facing me and kissing my neck.

"Well, Worker Bee, I fully agree!" I grabbed her beautiful body as we started another round.

12