The Temp Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks I said as I walked out the door on my way to another interesting day in the life of a Temp.

As I knocked on Phyllis' door I noticed that Viv wasn't at her desk. Sticking my head in I asked if anything new needed to be done or should I continue on the project of getting the offices together.

Phyllis stood up and just said to keep putting offices together. I said fine and left to go to my office.

Opening the door, there was Viv, on her hands and knees, her ass to the door. I immediately walked over to my chair that she had put at her head and dropped my pants. My dick, still recovering from a workout not 10 minutes ago was flaccid. As I reached down to Viv's head she placed her lips at my dick and then sucked me in like a kid eating spaghetti. About half way down my dick, she stopped and looked up at me with the funniest look. Then continued to clean me off. I know she tasted Linda.

As she took me into her mouth, she felt me grow hard and began working me to completion. Looking down, I noticed she was wearing a thong. Definitely against my instructions.

Removing myself from her mouth, I stood up. Taking her hand, I helped her up and then turned her to the desk. I then stripped her panties from her and let her know she should have removed them. Looking over her shoulder she only said, " Yes Sir."

Stepping behind Viv, I removed my belt from my pants. Then wrapping it around my hand to leave a foot of the leather free to swing I stepped to the side and without warning smacked the ass that was presented to me. I gave her 10 strokes, totally covering her ass with raised red welts from the wide belt. Viv didn't even move although her head did come up with the first stroke and her eyes closed tighter with each additional stroke but she made no noise nor did she cry out in pain.

I reached into the junction of her thighs and that she was not only already wet but she was flowing. Stepping up behind her, I lowered myself slightly and fucked into her abruptly causing her to lose her breath in the process.

I then started to slowly fuck her with deep strokes while I slid my thumb into her at the same time. Making her both tighter and gathering her juices on my thumb. I moved from her pussy to her ass with my thumb and slowly inserted it into her. Feeling he tighten up at the unexpected invasion. I continued to move between her ass and pussy until her ass was taking my thumb all the way up to the meaty part that joins the hand.

Pulling completely out of her, I moved my dick to her ass and slowly started to put it into her. Feeling her clench her sphincter, I deliberately slapped her ass. The shock caused her to loosen enough and 2 inches of my dick was in her. Letting her get used to the feeling, I started to fuck her ass until I had my entire 8 inches buried in the tightest ass I had ever been in.

Picking up the pace, I began to fuck her harder until I felt myself swell with the need to cum. I reached to her hips and pulled them against me hard just as the first jet of cum went into her. I held her like that until I finished then pulling out I again turned her and forced her to her knees where she opened her mouth slightly, not thinking I would put my dick in her mouth after it had just been in her bottom.

I surprised her when I took my penis in hand and fed it to her. She then knew that there was no escaping and proceeded to clean me off and as soon as I was clean, I helped her to her feet.

On wobbly legs, she laid her head against my chest. I held her for a minute. Then backing off I pulled my pants up. She said she had never taken it in the ass before. I just said I hoped she could sit for the day. I kept the panties.

At 10 AM Phyllis found me in the fifth office of the day. "Would you come to my office after you are done here?" she asked.

"Sure" I responded, "15 minutes?"

"That would be fine" she replied.

What does she want now? I wondered.

Fifteen minutes later, I knocked at her door and walked in. Looking at her, I wondered what she had up her sleeve. As soon as I stepped into her office she stood and asked me to close the door. Doing so and locking it for safety, I stepped to her desk and asked what was needed. She only smiled and said I thought you should see the results of your instructions. Opening her blouse she displayed the hard nipples of her breasts. Then coming around to the front of the desk, she leaned over and lifted her skirt. Her legs were encased in thigh high stockings and there were no panties to get in the way.

Moving behind her, I took her by the shoulders and turned her around to face me. Lifting her gently under the arms I placed her on her desk and raised her skirt again. Nudging her knees apart, I pulled up a chair and sat down. I then lifted her skirt higher and saw that she had indeed removed all of the hair from her pussy. I looked up and told her she deserved a nice treat for being so thorough. I took her feet and placed them on the arms of the chair and moved closer to her. This caused her legs to spread and knees to raise, thus exposing her to me. I leaned forward and gently licked the area between her stocking tops and pussy, making sure that I covered all of the exposed flesh in between and then paying more attention to her pussy. The lips protruded outward as if they were opening up for me. Licking slowly and carefully, I covered her entire crotch and dipping my tongue into her I could taste the juices as they began to flow.

I continued to lick and suck her until she fell back onto her desk. Just as she started to cum for the first time I backed off and lowered my tongue to her ass. Licking and probing until the tip was in, then wiggling it to open her more. I then moved back to her pussy as she started to move more and just as she started to cum again, I moved to her exposed clit and sucked it into my mouth. Nibbling and sucking as she groaned out her orgasm and flooded my mouth with her juices.

I licked her some more tasting her as she had a series of small orgasms. I drank her juices as she shuddered and let just enough dribble down to her ass to lubricate it for my finger. Sliding my finger into her bottom, I kept teasing her clit until she started to shake with an even larger orgasm. Just as she seemed to reach her peak, I speared her ass with two fingers. Inserting them all the way to the last knuckle and turning them so I could feel them through the thin layers of flesh and pressed her G spot from the back.

As she flooded my mouth with her juices, I slowly removed my fingers from her ass and raising up, I pulled her into an upright position. Leaning down, I sucked first one, then the other nipple into my mouth, gently biting each one then raised up and kissed her deeply. Sliding my tongue into her mouth, she tasted her juices on me. I lifted her to her feet, her skirt fell around her legs. Her blouse was still unbuttoned to the waist. I stepped back and smiled, telling her I'm a lot easier to get along with when I get my way.

As I looked forward to lunch, I looked at the fact that I was getting laid more here than I ever did in the Navy in the same time frame. As I stepped into my office to start some paper work concerning the new offices I heard a knock on the door. Telling who ever was there to come in, I looked up to see Linda.

"Care to go out for lunch or would you rather eat in here," she said with a smile. I heard the distinct click of the door locking.

Looking up at her tall figure I just pushed everything off the desk and motioned her to have a seat. As she sat down I lifted her skirt and was greeted with the view of her naked pussy and the juices that were already dripping in anticipation of my agreement.

Pulling her legs up I leaned into her and without preliminary stuck as much of my tongue into her as I could. My nose was riding on her clit and I was sucking her juices out of her as fast as she could make them. She quickly rose to an orgasmic crescendo with her moans. Lifting her hips to meet me allowed me to explore her ass with my tongue also. Once it was lubricated with our juices, I slid a thumb into her and went back to sucking her clit. My thumb was in her to the base and I started to move it back and forth, circling and plunging it in her like a miniature cock.

As I felt her cum again I quickly pulled my digit from her ass, leaving it open. I stood up and dropped my trousers to the floor and then pulled her to me, still on her back. As her ass came to the edge of the desk, I stepped up and draped her legs over my shoulders. Centering my now stiffed dick on her asshole, I slid into her completely and felt her clench her muscles around me before I moved anymore.

When I felt her relax I started fucking her. Slowly, with long strokes, often coming completely out of her before I moved back into her. And just as I was cumming in her ass she too reached her climax. Moaning out loud and holding onto the edge of the desk so she would not be moved as I stoked into her. One last stoke and I was flooding her ass with semen. I held her there as my dick pulsed into her and I could feel her ass squeezing me to milk the last of my juices out of me as I finally pulled out.

Leaning down to give her a kiss I heard another knocking on my door. What now I wondered. I pulled my pants up and Linda sat up on the desk allowing her skirt to drop into place. I opened the door a crack to see Viv standing there.

Just as Viv was asking to come in, Linda asked who it was. Viv turned white as a ghost upon hearing another woman's voice. Looking at the floor she asked who was in there when I decided to let her know she had no hold on me. I opened the door a little wider and pulled her into the office. It was getting crowded with Linda and now Viv in there with me.

I told Viv that who was in here was of no concern and that she was ONLY to come to my office unannounced in the morning for her daily inspection. Linda looked at me with a new light in her eyes as she heard this.

Out of no where, Linda suggested that an appropriate punishment should be forthcoming as a result of this indiscretion. I looked up at Linda to see her smiling at me. Viv was still looking at the floor. If she knew who was in the room it was because of her voice because she had not looked up once she was in the office.

Turning Viv around, I pushed her face first on the desk and raised her dress to show the red welts that were still there from this mornings punishment. As I did this, Linda took a drafting chair from the wall and positioned it so she had her pussy at desk level. She then placed both of her long legs on the desk and scooted her bottom forward. Soon Viv was face to face with a pussy that was beginning to leak. Just as I dropped my pants again, I watched her tongue slowly reach out and as she licked Linda's pussy for the first time, she pulled back with a knowing smile. "You're the one from this morning" she said. Then pushed her face into Linda's waiting pussy as if she wanted to tickle her with her ears.

About that time my hardened penis went into her wet pussy and I started to fuck into her. Quickly to make me cum as soon as possible, I was pounding her until I felt the urge build up and with each thrust into her I saw her face mashed firmly against Linda's pussy. I came again, quickly as did Linda. If Viv came it was news to me.

Linda reached down to her purse and lifted out a pair of nipple clips. Looking at Viv she said it would serve her right to have to wear them all afternoon. Pulling up her sweater, Linda leaned over and lightly started biting Viv's nipples until they both stood out an inch from the rest of her breasts. Then just as Viv was starting to moan with the pleasure of it Linda and I each took a clip and placed them on her nipples. The gasp was audible and the tears in Viv's eyes were real but she said nothing until the sweater was dropped back in place and the rough inner fabric brushed her breasts. I could see her knees begin to buckle at the unexpected friction and stimulation of her breasts.

When she caught her breath again, she straightened up. While her nipples were clearly discernable beneath the sweater the nipple clips were indistinct and she could wear them without attracting too much attention. I told her to come to me when she was finished for the day and if she was a good girl we'd remove them.

As the door closed softly, Linda asked who else was in my personal harem. Well I didn't consider it a harem but there were possibilities. I just let her know that I truly enjoyed being with her and we could have a LOT of fun but just to play it by ear from here on out. I had no intentions of letting her in on all of the fun. Besides, it's not nice to kiss and tell.

As she gave me a long lingering kiss before she left, she also asked if I would be interested in attending a party at her house that weekend. "Of course," I replied, "who am I to turn down free food and booze."

After lunch I went to Phyllis' office. Knocking and sticking my head through the open door, I was motioned into her office. As I went into her office she immediately jumped up from her chair and looked directly at the opening of my shirt. Smiling, I walked to the desk and sat in the chair opposite her and she stayed standing until I nodded for her to take her seat. I wanted her to know that the offices were all done and she could check them out anytime. She was still the boss even if I did have a handle on her.

I so wanted to tweak her, but we were at work and that wouldn't be good for either of us. I settled for standing up and walking to the corner of her desk where I could have a good look at her. She started to rise but I motioned her to remain seated. With my back to the door I could see her and she could watch the door when I slipped the toe of my boot up to the hem of her dress. Lifting it up I told her to raise it all the way and put it around her waist, leaving her totally bare from the waist down.

She lifted her ass off the chair and then reseated herself with her bare bottom on the chair and her dress around her waist. I then told her to masturbate. She got red in the face as she slipped her fingers down to her shaven pussy. Slipping two fingers into herself I could see the juices as she manipulated her clitoris and moved her fingers in and out of herself. I was watching all of this in fascination as she began to leak more juices onto the chair. I could see her nipples getting harder beneath her blouse and hear her breath coming in shorter increments as she began to hyperventilate. Her breath was becoming ragged as she concentrated on what she was doing, she didn't notice that I got up and left her until I closed the door on the way out.

At 4 o'clock I heard a soft knocking on my door. I opened it expecting to see Viv but instead it was Linda. She came back to retrieve her nipple clips. Just as she finished getting undressed she immediately dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth all the way to my balls. This continued until we heard another knock on the door. Viv was almost in tears with excitement. Her nipples were two hard balls. Linda dropped into my chair and we had put a loading blanket on the floor in front of her. Viv knew exactly what to do. I told her to remove her clothes and as the sweater rubbed over her breasts, she fell to her knees. I noticed that there was a sheen on the insides of her thighs, she must have been flowing juices all afternoon.

When Linda put on leg up on the desk she motioned for Viv to come closer. As Viv got within sniffing distance to Linda's pussy she reached out and grabbing her by the hair pulled her roughly into the V of her thighs. I wasn't idle. I kneeled behind Viv and reaching around her I flipped one of her clipped breasts. I could hear her muffled gasp and chose that time to spear her with my dick that Linda had sucked to hardness. I sank all the way into her and I could not only feel but hear her juices as they exploded around my hard dick. I was soaked to the balls after only a few strokes. Then removing my dick from her moistness, I positioned it at the entrance to her ass. I gently nudged the head into the tight opening and reached around to cradle her breasts. Just as I forced the rest of me into her ass I released the nipple clips. It's a good thing Linda was holding her face against her shaved puss as Viv screamed in pain. The blood rushing into her abused nipples was almost too much to bear and the combination of my skewering her ass at the same time caused her to scream. After only a few strokes she was fucking back at me while maintaining her contact with Linda's clit. I was gently massaging her tits and her nipples were at least 1 ½ inches long. I could feel her ass tightening around me and Linda was in seventh heaven, her eyes were rolled back in her head as she flooded Viv's mouth with her woman juices.

As Linda started to come down from her high, Viv also had reached her anal climax. I was still wondering if I would have enough strength to finish. I was taking it slow and easy on Viv's bottom. Linda then stood up and leaned over the desk in obvious invitation. Viv got on her knees behind her and started licking her ass and pussy from behind. I slowly pulled out of Viv and moved to the offered bottom. Spreading Linda's legs to bring her down to my level, I slid into her ass with less trouble than I did with Viv.

Slowly, moving in and out as I established a rhythm I found that I was actually in farther. I could see my shaft as it went in and out of Linda's ass and I could feel my balls swing forward to strike her clit. Viv wasn't idle either, she turned around and was still sucking on Linda's pussy as I was taking measured strokes in and out of her ass. I started feeling that familiar tightness in my balls as I was about to cum. Viv noticed it also and began to suck harder on Linda's pussy and clit. I tightened up and lunged forward against Linda, burying my dick as far as possible in her bottom. I could feel myself pumping cum into her tight ass as she came from Viv's ministration. Resting there I could only wonder about how great it felt. Then I began to feel something else. Viv was busy licking and sucking the juices that escaped from Linda's pussy and ass from my balls.

Looking at the clock I noticed it was 5 o'clock and we all had to get out of there before security came knocking. The three of us getting dressed in such a small place was almost comical. As I kissed each of them goodnight, I reminded Viv that inspection would be as usual and I would bring a little something with me in case she wasn't up to par.

As we walked out of the building to our cars we looked like any three office workers who happened to leave at the same time. I was looking forward to tomorrow and the weekend.

12