The Temple Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LrningDom
LrningDom
35 Followers

"Yes," she began to cry. "I love Paul, but he hasn't given me this. All the fantasies I had over the years. You've taken me to them, sir. Paul… Paul's reaction when… when I described them once… was so quiet. He looked nervous. And we never talked about them again. And now… now that I've experienced them… I know they are what I need. But I don't want to lose Paul!!!!!" She collapsed in a fit of tears. The voice untied her from all of the restraints and hugged her again.

"Listen, Katya, and listen closely." The "robe" hugged her close, but made sure his voice could not be heard directly in her ears. "You have grown today. You have learned about yourself. And you have learned… that your boyfriend may not provide you with what you need. You need to realize… that he may never provide you what I have provided you with. You can try to keep the two of us in your lives. But that won't work for long. How do you feel right now, this minute?"

"Torn!!" Kathryn cried. "Torn between a man I care about and love… but who isn't giving me what I need…" Kathryn sobbed for a minute. "Between Paul, and you… a man I don't… I don't even know who you are, or how or why you chose me… but you… somehow, you give me what I need. I don't know how to choose, or keep you both."

"You are torn now, Katya. Torn and stressed. Imagine how you will feel in several months of serving me… while loving him. Realize that sooner or later, you will have to choose. It's better for you if it is sooner, before you are torn totally apart. Do NOT choose now… take your time… but soon, you will have to choose. For now, you will relax for a while before you to leave here. You must go home… rest… relax. Do not think about this place until tomorrow."

"Will you stay with me for a while, sir?"

"Yes, little Katya. I will see that you are all right before you leave. And you will come back here next Saturday--"

"No… sir, not next Saturday… please…"

"And why," the "robe" replied, his voice hardening, "will you not serve me when I require it?"

"It's my daughter, sir. I promised to visit her at college next Saturday. Please, please, sir… don't make me--"

"At some point," he replied in a softer voice, "you will have to choose between me and your boyfriend. I think I already know how you will choose. That is one thing. Your daughter, however, is another matter entirely. You will NEVER choose me over your family. I forbid it. Is that clear, my little one?" Kathryn nodded her head. The "robe" then walked away for a moment, draping an old bathrobe across her shoulders when he returned. "Now, Katya, come with me." He led her to a small love seat. There they sat for 20 minutes as he cradled and slowly rocked Kathryn, neither saying a word to each other, his presence providing security. "Now, little Katya, we are done for today. Are you able to drive?"

"Yes, sir… I'm feeling better now. I think I can drive home safely."

"Then go home, my precious, and sleep. What you wear to bed does not matter tonight, only that you sleep comfortably. Tomorrow night you will return to sleeping in your underwear and sweats. Do you understand all of this?"

"Yes sir. I need to ask something."

"Yes, little one?"

"About Paul… he's been wanting to be intimate with me… to…"

"To have sex with you? Don't be afraid to say such things, little one. You are wanting to know if this is permitted or denied?"

"Yes, sir."

"I will not make that choice, Katya. That will be at your discretion. If you feel you need or want it… you have my blessing."

"I do? But… I don't understand… you would let me---"

"I will let you be yourself, Katya. I will let you learn, and grow. I can teach you many things… but some things you must learn for yourself. And you will only learn them on your own. And since you can't come back next Saturday, you will be back here next Sunday afternoon. Two o'clock. Does that present a problem?"

"No, sir… I will be here."

"Very well. Kneel before me." Kathryn quickly complied, showing no signs of physical unsteadiness. The voice put his hand on her head. "You will come back next Sunday afternoon. I will send you instructions on your clothing later this week. Put on your harness when you dress. You will leave your bra and one of your clean panties here. Take your other items with you." He placed the egg whisk used in her spanking back in her hand. "Do you understand all of this?"

"Yes, sir," Kathryn sighed.

"Then it's time for you to go home and rest. Enjoy your visit with your daughter. I shall see you next Sunday. And be happy, for you have pleased me greatly." The voice caressed her left cheek, then walked away. Kathryn removed her headphones and blindfold, seeing only the voice's back as he walked into the darkness. Then the lights over the aisle came up, lighting her way out of The Temple. Kathryn looked around and saw her bra lying by the wooden spanking frame. She dropped a clean pair of panties and dropped on top of it. Gathering the rest of her things, she redressed herself and left. Once home, she removed all her clothing (including the harness) and climbed into bed. She was asleep in minutes. Having forgotten to set her alarm, Kathryn missed church the following morning.

LrningDom
LrningDom
35 Followers
12