The Temple Priestess Ch. 02

Story Info
Anouk receives more lessons in the art of love.
1.4k words
4.56
17.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: A temple priestess

Anouk's lessons in the art of love continue.

This story is set around 5,000 years ago, in Babylonia. In pre-Christian times, just before the patriarchal Hebrews invaded places like Canaan, goddess worship was widespread and sex was connected to spirituality.

I wake after a delightful night's sleep, following my official initiation as a temple priestess. The objective of the initiation is to teach me to enjoy the pleasures of my body and how to give pleasure to others. A temple priestess typically honours the Goddess through sexual union with men. At times, however, we give and receive pleasure with other women or in groups.

One of the temple maids has left us fresh fruit for breakfast. I take pleasure in watching Jodar, my first lover, as he sleeps. His taut chest rises and falls and I once again feel myself longing for his attention. Although he is yet to teach me how to please a man with my hands and mouth, I follow my lustful intuition. I trace my eager hand over his tanned chest and circle his small, dark nipples. I feel him stirring in response to my advances. My hand travels down the centre of his torso to his navel, where I let it rest for a moment. He turns towards me as he opens his sensual brown eyes.

"Good morning Jodar," I say as I kiss him on the lips.

"Anouk, I can see it's already a wonderful morning," he whispers and passionately returns my kiss.

I remember my mother telling me that many men wake with an erection and I hope that I had this effect on him. My hand now playfully teases his pubic hair. He guides my hand to his manhood that appears to about half erect.

"Anouk, for a novice priestess, I can see that you are definitely not shy," he smiles at me with a wicked look in his eyes.

He continues, "I can see that you are ready for your next lesson, but do you want to ear breakfast first?"

Although I am a little hungry, my desire for him is far more urgent than my need for food.

"Not me," I reply, "What about you?" feeling guilty about my selfishness.

I hear the answer I want, "I can wait, I think it's going to be worth it."

He circles my hand around his manhood that is already harder. With his hand still over mine, he shows me the movement he wants me to follow. The ring pierced through his foreskin remains a mystery and I make a mental note to ask him about it later. He gently guides my hands over the head of his penis, alternating with strokes on the shaft. He finds the vial of oil that is still close to our floor cushions from last night's lovemaking, and places it over his manhood. Now my hand is able to slide more easily. His soft moans and pelvic movements tell me that there is a reaction. As he reaches between my legs, his already oiled fingers find my pleasure spot that is so impatient for him.

He whispers an instruction to me, "Now that we are both ready, you can sit on top of me as I lie down. Then, I'll move your body up and down on me and you will soon pick up on the rhythm."

I take my position on top of him and guide his manhood to my moist crevice. I know I am still tender from my initiation last night but this is a small price to pay for my passion. I can't believe how I am completely overtaking by lust. Slowly, I ease my tight love hole over him, wanting to swallow as much of his erection into me. Although he fills me completely, my initial soreness eases. The Goddess Ishtar is certainly to be thanked for this great gift of bodily pleasure. His hands massage my breasts, occasionally tweaking my nipples.

The pleasure is so indescribable that I forget I am under his tutelage. I am supposed to be lucid in this learning phase, but the ecstasy is a great distraction. I do not even know how I begin riding him because I am on my own. I have no recollection of Jodar moving my body up and down to help me pick up a rhythm. How could this be so simple but so earth shattering at the same time?

"Anouk, you are a natural at this. You are born for pleasure," he tells me, as he momentarily interrupts my sexual reverie, bringing me back to reality.

At this point, I can't even reply. I am lost for words as my riding motion becomes increasingly urgent. One hand leaves my breast to find its way between my legs. With his thumb he massages my hot spot. This is the move that breaks the pleasure wave. It's too late to hold off now.

"Oh, Jodar!" I cry out without embarrassment, "You are sensaaaational!"

As he tightens his grip that is now on my waist, his climax is only moments after mine.

After a few languid minutes in each other's arms, he reminds me of breakfast, "You really should eat my priestess."

We feed each other fruit, as young lovers typically do. The food recharges me and helps me focus again on my purpose. He kisses me slowly but passionately.

"Anouk," he announces, as he slowly rises, "Let's get dressed, there's something I want to show you."

"What?" I ask with the curiosity of a small child.

He replies, "This temple is like a treasure cove. I want to show you some other interesting ways to learn."

He takes me by the hand and we leave our chamber for the first time since the coupling last night. He leads me down a corridor as we take a couple of turns.

"You'll soon find your way around here," he whispers, "even though it might look confusing now."

He stops and kneels down and motions for me to do the same. He lifts his fingers to his lips, indicating that we should remain silent. He looks through the bricks into what appears to be a narrow opening.

Ever so quietly, he whispers in my ear, "Look through this opening, but stay quiet. Just whisper to me if you need to talk."

I take a look and can barely believe what I see. I am almost breathless as I gasp. I see one of the accomplished priestesses kneeling in front of a man who has an erection that is nearly poking her in the eye. She takes the shaft in her hand and appears to kiss and lick the top of his penis. I look at Jodar who is watching this from an opening that is just beside me. He gives my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"When she takes him into her mouth, watch closely," he said as he grinned.

I smile back at him, knowing that in our next intimate moments, I will get to practice this lesson. I feel the excitement in my loins as I quickly return to my peeping hole. By now his erection is almost lost in her mouth as her head moves up and down. She cups his scrotum with her hands. I put my finger in my mouth as I try to simulate her oral movement. Jodar looks at me and stifles a laugh.

"Anouk, you are such a quick learner. I can't wait for you to take me into your mouth," he says.

"While you have that delicious finger of yours in your mouth, practice applying suction with your mouth as you move it up and down. Make sure your teeth don't make contact. Every now and again twirl your tongue around and take it up to the top."

I hang off every word he speaks, and try every move he suggests. My focus returns to the brick opening and I am disappointed to find that their performance has ended. They are now lying in each other's arms, looking content.

"Jodar, does this mean that other people have been watching us?" I ask, with some concern.

"No, there is an unwritten rule that we shouldn't watch initiations. They are too sacred and special to the novice," he reassured me with his response.

I know that Jodar will now take me back to our love chamber. I am addicted; addicted to Jodar, to sex, and addicted to watching others honour the Goddess.