The "Temporary Contract"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost left my hiding place and intervened, but hell, at this point what could I do, and besides, interrupting these two muscular black men's fun at this stage probably was not a good idea.

Kay started coming back to her senses again and even though she winced now and then, seemed to accept fate that this huge black cock was going to dominate her body. Her face relaxed and the pain gave way to pure pleasure. She began sucking the cock in her mouth that had previously muffled her cries of pain, with conviction almost swallowing the whole shaft. She had never gone down on me so far and here she was sucking this stranger's long cock nearly to the root.

The man who was enjoying her sweet pussy began to pull out leaving Kay whimpering to keep it inside her. He asked her briskly, "Ok bitch, beg me to fuck your sweet pussy or I'll just jerk off on your ass." Kay panicked saying loudly, "NO… NO… PLEASE FUCK MY PUSSY… I NEED IT SOOOO… BAD!" He said, "Ok baby here it comes, get ready for the fucking of your life, you will never be satisfied by a little white dick again."

He grabbed Kay by the waist and proceeded to shove his cock into Kay to the hilt; she almost fainted in pleasure, pushing back into his fuck tool. Then he started slamming into her like an animal. I thought he would bust her in two but Kay was out of her head in pure enjoyment and after what seemed forever, they finally climaxed together in creshendo. He later pulled his huge but flaccid cock out of her pussy with a "plop" and a copious amount of sperm flowed out of Kay's pussy.

There was now semen all over the window of the balcony where I shot my load. The scene that had unfolded in front of me was far too intense and I had come almost at the same time my sweet Kay did.

After Kay cleaned up a bit, the man who Kay was sucking replaced the other, this time fucking Kay with her legs on his shoulders for deep penetration. She did this while she sucked the first man back to hardness. The other man eventually came so hard, the semen begun to seep out of Kay's cunt and coat his shaft dripping onto the bed.

Kay kept her word and fucked both men all night long having one orgasm after the other, until they finally left. Kay took a shower and fell asleep on the bed, exhausted. I snuck in from the balcony and quietly lay beside her. She snuggled up close to me purring and sated in her sleep and I marveled just how much I love my sexy Latin wife.

12