The Temporary Position Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Jordan drew himself up and the men quickly changed position again, this time Jordan bent over the bed, legs spread. Marcus eased himself up grabbed Jordan's hips from behind and thrust inside him. The whole maneuver took less than thirty seconds.

Marcus' began pounding into Jordan, his hands tightly clasped on the other mans hips, rocking his lover backwards as he fucked him hard and fast.

Jordan's right hand busily pumped his thick hard cock and his mouth opened as he panted. Kat increased the tempo of her own ministrations, dragging her thumb across her clit in a circular motion. Her breath came fast and low as she watched Marcus pull out of Jordan wetly.

He began stroking his cock furiously, his eyes tightly screwed shut. Kat watched as the camera man moved close, to zoom in tight, determined not to miss the cum shot.

Jordan moved into place, lying on his back in front of Marcus on the bed. He was vigorously stroking his own shaft as he watched Marcus's hands move. Marcus bucked into his hand wildly, spurt after spurt of cum shot out, shooting onto Jordan's chest, speckling his tight abs with creamy frosting. Jordan looked down at his cum-splattered body and threw his head back in ecstasy. He jerked his cock roughly and arched his back as he jetted out hot liquid, several wet drops landing on Marcus's powerful thighs.

The sight of their mutual pleasure was too much for Kat, she felt her own release gather and explode, her pussy contracted and her thighs tensed. She closed her eyes as she felt the beautiful spasms of orgasm run through her body, drenching her panties in her own juices.

She slowly sat up and pulled her skirt back down. She wiped her hand with a tissue from the box someone had thoughtfully equipped her desk with and took a deep breath.

On the screen Marcus and Jordan were kissing. Marcus whispered something in Jordan's ear and the smaller man smiled. Kat double clicked on the screen to return it to its normal configuration.

She checked the clock, nearly five pm and she'd done next to no work today. She resolved to be more disciplined tomorrow.

Well, that was one hell of a first day at work, she thought to herself as she tidied her desk.

To be continued...

12