The Temporary Solution

Story Info
Girlfriend succumbs to a temporary temptation.
7.3k words
3.77
39.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Bill and I work for a large oil company. After college, I spent 3 years working on drilling rigs in the Gulf of Mexico. I learned a lot about the oil business, but my social life was virtually non-existent. Finally, I was promoted to the main office in Houston. With the money I saved, I was able to buy a house and start a normal life. I made many friends at work and in the neighborhood. I met many nice women, but no one special. My sex life was pretty limited, but that was really my own choosing. Don't get me wrong, just physical sex was nice, but when it was over, it was over. I needed there to be more to it than that. After a year, I wondered if I would ever find the right woman.

My best friend, Sam and his girlfriend Nancy, invited me to a party at their place. They told me that they wanted to introduce me to Nancys best friend. She had been dating someone for about a year, but they broke up a couple of months ago. Blind dates scared me, but they assured me I would like her.

When I arrived, they immediately introduced me to Cindy. We shook hands and exchanged hellos. Cindy was a nice looking woman about 5'6" with shoulder length brown hair and a cute smile. I think it was the smile that got me. Then suddenly, they had something to take care of and left us alone. There were a couple of moments of awkward silence before I asked Cindy if she wanted to get something to eat and drink. She did and as we ate, we became more relaxed and started talking.

I told her that blind dates always scared me. She said she was uncomfortable with them too and almost backed out tonight, but Nancy wouldn't let her. I told her I was glad she didn't and she smiled.

We talked about where we went to college. I told her where I worked and what I did. I asked her what she did.

She said, "I work for a small medical supply company. My degree is in Marketing, but I do a little of everything. I've been in sales and advertising. Lately, I've been helping write proposals to generate new business."

All too soon, the party was winding down. I said, "Cindy, I'm sure glad Sam and Nancy talked both of us into coming. I had a very nice time. Could I give you a call and maybe go to dinner or movie sometime?" I always hated this part. It's embarrassing to wait for the woman to say yes, we'll see, or just plain no.

Cindy said, "I'd really like that. I had a nice time too and would be happy to get together again."

I said, "Great, I'll call you next week." I called Wednesday and made a date for dinner and a movie Saturday night.

We got to the restaurant and the food was excellent, but the service was extremely slow and we missed our movie time. I asked, "Do you want to catch the late showing, or go get a drink and talk?"

She said, "The last show won't let out until well after midnight. Let's just go somewhere and talk. I've had enough alcohol tonight, but there's a coffee shop near my house that I go to all the time. It's nice and quiet. We can continue our conversation there."

I said that was fine with me. We got our coffee and found a booth in the back. We continued talking and the subject of sex came up (she did, I didn't). She said, "I take sex seriously, it isn't a sport. I don't sleep with someone just for the fun of it. There has to be an emotional attachment and an exclusive relationship. I haven't had many partners, 3 to be exact, but they were in a committed relationship. For what ever reasons, they didn't work out."

I said, "I understand completely." We finished our coffee and I took her home. I walked her to the door but she didn't ask me in. So I told her I had a nice time and would like to do it again. She said she would like that too. I leaned over and kissed her, just a plain kiss on the lips. She smiled and went inside. I stood there for a few seconds thinking how nice that simple kiss was.

The frequency of our dating increased over the next few months. We went out 2-3 nights a week and talked on the phone most every day. Most of the time we went out alone, but sometimes with Sam and Nancy. I really enjoyed being with Cindy and always had a good time. After we had been dating for 3 months and I decided I was ready to commit to an exclusive relationship with her.

Friday, after dinner, instead of stopping for coffee, which had become our custom, I asked if we could go to her place to talk. She looked a little puzzled but said OK. We sat down and she asked, "What's this about?"

I said, "Cindy I really love being with you. I remember on our first date, you said for our relationship to go any further than friends, there had to be an emotional bond and an exclusive relationship. I'm ready for one, with you. You've had my heart for some time and I'm falling in love with you."

She just had a startled look on her face and said nothing. I was beginning to worry, but finally she smiled and said, "I'm falling in love with you too. In fact, I'm in love with you."

I took her in my arms and said, "I love you too. I got you something to celebrate. I handed her a small box containing a gold heart pendant. She opened it, smiled and said, "It's beautiful, I love it. I'll cherish it always." I put it around her neck. It looked beautiful on her; she looked beautiful.

I said, "Just because we're going steady doesn't mean that I expect us to make love. It's up to you, but I'm ready when ever you are."

She laughed and said, "I'd like that very much. Wait here, I'll be back." She headed to her bedroom. I was so excited that I had goose bumps. After about 15 minutes, she walked back in a sheer black negligee with no panties. I just stared and she asked, "Do you like it? I bought it several weeks ago." I had a questioning look on my face. She said, "I knew this day was coming."

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. We started to slowly kiss and fondle each other. She gently pushed me away and began undressing me, kissing down my body as she went. She pulled my shorts down and saw that I was fully erect. She smiled and said, "This is nice." She took me in her mouth and began to lick and suck me. I felt wonderful. I was moaning and thrusting into her mouth. I finally told her to stop, or I was going to climax. She just kept going and I cried out, flooding her mouth with my cum. This was the first time I came in a woman's mouth. She continued until I was completely spent. She sat up and swallowed. I couldn't believe it. She moved to me and we kissed. I could taste my cum on her lips and it excited me.

Then, I started kissing her, as I moved down her body. I kissed and licked her breasts. Her nipples were hard and I gently sucked one into my mouth and ran my tongue around it, then moved to the other one, back and forth for several minutes. She was moaning softly. I slowly kissed down to her pussy. I spread her lips with my fingers and slowly licked her. She asked me to lick faster and suck her clit. I did and she began thrusting herself into my face. After a few minutes, she let out a scream. She wrapped her legs around my head, pulling me tightly into her. Her body shook with each contraction and her orgasm seemed to last forever.

Finally, she unwrapped her legs, reached over and felt that my erection was back. She said, "Now, please make love to me. Please do it now!" I moved up and got in position over her. She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me into her. I slid right in. I couldn't believe what I was feeling. She felt so warm and smooth. My previous sexual experiences were nothing like this. Cindy was obviously more experienced, but I didn't mind at all. I began pumping in and out of her. She moaned and told me to go faster and push harder. I began pounding myself into her. Even though I had cum less than 15 minutes ago, I felt my orgasm building. Cindy screamed as her body tensed and her orgasm began. Her contractions were squeezing my dick. That was it. I gasped and came inside her. This was the first time I came in a woman without a condom. The sensations of warmth and slipperiness, as I slid in and out of her were indescribable. When we stopped, I rolled off and held her close. The feeling of total release and joy was incredible and we feel asleep in each others arms.

When I woke up in the morning, we were still holding each other. Cindy was awake watching me. I kissed her and said, "That was the most wonderful experience of my life. I love you."

She said, "I love you too. That was very special. It's never been like this, ever." We held each other a few more minutes, then she said, "I've got to pee." and we laughed.

We got dressed and made breakfast. We talked about last night and where we went from here. We thought about moving in together, but we both had houses. One of us could sell their house. But, we realized we were getting way ahead of ourselves. We decided it was best, at least for now, not to live together. I gave her a key to my house and she gave me one to hers. Then, if we decided to meet or stay at either place we could.

The next 8 months were great. We became closer and I began thinking about asking her to marry me. I was sure, without a doubt, that she was the woman I wanted to be with always. Our one-year anniversary was a little more than a month away and I decided I would propose to her then.

Cindy called from work and asked me to meet at her house after work. When I got there she was almost jumping up and down. She said, "My boss put me in charge of developing a proposal for a huge project. It would mean several million dollars a year for the next 5 years. He told me he was impressed with my work and trusted me to handle it." I told her I was proud of her and we celebrated by going to a nice restaurant and of course, we made love.

After 2 days, she wasn't in such a good mood. She said, "I don't know if I can do this. It's not that I don't know what to do, it's too much for just me to do in the timeframe. I have less than 4 weeks. The client has very specific requirements and the detailed documentation has to be in their exact format."

I said, "Well, if this has the potential you say, your boss shouldn't mind hiring a Temp to help you. It would be money well spent."

She said, "That might work. I'll talk to him tomorrow." The next day, she was in a good mood again. She said, "I explained everything to my boss and he agreed. He called an agency and I had a Temp this afternoon. This just might work. Thanks for suggesting it."

The next day she called and said she believed it would work, but even with help, she was going to have to work late and weekends. There wouldn't be much, if any time for us until it was over. I told her it was OK, we could make up for lost time later.

Well, that turned out to be true. I didn't see her at all and when we talked at night, she was so tired she couldn't stay on long. I was glad this was going to be over before our anniversary. We had talked about doing something special. I think proposing will qualify. I bought Cindy a beautiful 2-carat diamond ring, with the option to exchange it for something different if she wanted. I made dinner reservations at Maxims, she's always wanted to go there. I got tickets to the theater show she wanted to see and made a reservation at the Downtown Hilton. I wanted this to be special, an evening we would never forget.

Finally, our anniversary was here and I went to pick her up. I knocked but she didn't answer. I knocked again, still nothing. I knew she was home, her car was out front. I figured she was in the shower, so I let myself in. I didn't hear water running, but I heard moaning. At first, I thought she was hurt, but they were moans of pleasure, not pain. I wondered why she would be playing with her vibrator now. I walked toward her bedroom but realized the sounds were coming from the guest room. I walked to the door and stopped. The moans weren't from her vibrator. Another man was on top of her. Her legs were pulled up over his shoulders and she was being wildly fucked. I could hear their bodies slap each time he bottomed out in her. After about a minute, she yelled she was coming. As her orgasm began, she moaned loudly. She came for at least a minute, crying and screaming the whole time. Then, the guy grunted and began emptying himself inside her.

When they finished, he rolled off beside her. They had their eyes closed and were breathing heavily. The first thing I noticed was that he wasn't wearing a condom and second, his cum was oozing out of Cindy's pussy.

She said, "WOW! You were right. This was an excellent way to celebrate winning the contract and it certainly relieved all that pent up stress and frustration. Thanks, I'll be sure to recommend you the next time we need a Temp."

She opened her eyes and saw me. She screamed, as she tried to cover herself with the sheets. She yelled, "Bill! What are you doing here? Who said you could just let yourself in?"

I said, "I knocked, twice and you didn't answer. I thought you were in the shower so I let myself in, just like you always told me to." As I spoke, I took her key off my key chain. "We had a date. I guess you double booked and he got here first." I threw her key on the dresser and said, "You don't have to worry about this happening again, at least not with me." I turned and walked out. She called for me to stop, but I kept going.

When I got home, I rounded up all her stuff and put it in a box outside my door. Then, I got a drink and sat down to think about what just happened. I had no indication that she was cheating on me, and with the Temp. I guess I should never have suggested it.

Cindy rang the bell and beat on the door. She was making so much noise that I thought the neighbors would say something. So I opened the door and she pushed her way in. I said, "I'd invite you to sit down, but his cum leaking out of your pussy might stain the couch. She started crying and said she had to explain. I cut her off and said, "There's nothing to explain. Do you even know what today is or why we had a date?" She had a blank look on her face and shook her head, no. "Today is our one year anniversary. We met at Sam and Nancys party a year ago this week."

As she remembered, she said, "Oh my God! I forgot. I'm sorry."

I said, "You forgot? If you had remembered, were you going to go out with me, and reschedule your fuck with the Temp?" She cried even harder. I said, "I even got you a present. Do you want to see it?" She nodded and I went to my room and came back with a small box. I opened it and showed it to her. It was the engagement ring.

She gasped and said, "It's beautiful." She kept looking and finally said, "Oh! It's an engagement ring." She looked back at me and said, "You were going to propose to me?"

I nodded and closed the lid. "The operative word is, 'WAS'. I'm sure glad I found out you're a slut before I gave you this." I put it in my pocket and said, "I'll save it for someone deserving of my love." She was sobbing so hard she fell to her knees. "You're stuff is in the box outside. Anything of mine, put it in a box outside your door and leave me a message. Or, you can donate it, throw it away or give it to the Temp. Or have you made him permanent?" She cried even harder, I took her key chain from her purse and took my key off. Then I threw her keys at her feet and said, "Get out, NOW. I don't ever want to see or talk to you again." She kept saying she needed to explain. I firmly took her by the arm and led her out the door and closed it. She stood there crying for 5 minutes before picking up the box and leaving.

Cindy tried to call me several times that week, at work and home, but I ignored her. Later in the week, Sam and Nancy came by to talk. Cindy told Nancy what happened. Nancy said, "Bill, I don't know what to say. I never would have believed it if she hadn't told me herself. We're so sorry. We feel kind of responsible since we introduced you two."

I said, "It's not your fault. It's Cindy's."

Nancy said, "I had a long talk with her. She's sorry. She didn't mean for it to happen. She told me there were reasons, but said it didn't matter. She knows there's no excuse for what she did to you. She still loves you, but knows you don't love her anymore. She's resigned herself to the fact that you're gone for good."

I said, "It's not that I don't still have feelings for her. God knows I do. Part of me wants to forgive her. But actually seeing her fuck that guy and seeing his cum ooze out of her just killed me. I just can't forget it and act like nothing happened. I just can't."

Sam said, "We understand, and we want you to know you are still our friend. We won't abandon you."

I said, "Thanks, I appreciate that."

Nancy said, "But I want you to know that Cindy is still my friend. We've known each other since high school. Despite how mad and disappointed I am in her, I won't abandon her. We'll invite you both to our get-togethers but we'll let you know if she plans to attend and I'll let her know if you plan to come. Then you both can decide if you want to come or not. Believe us, you won't hurt our feelings if you decide not to." I thanked them.

Life went on. I did keep in touch with Sam and Nancy. They invited me to their parties and I went, if Cindy declined. And, many times, just the 3 of us went to dinner or a ballgame. I started dating again, but nothing serious. Truthfully, I still loved Cindy.

About 3 month later, Sam and Nancy came over. Sam said, "We have some great news. Nancy and I are getting married." I congratulated them and Nancy proudly showed me her ring. Sam asked, "Bill, will you be my Best Man?"

I said, "I would be honored. I'm so happy for both of you."

Nancy said, "Thanks. But, I want you to know that I asked Cindy to be my Maid of Honor. She said the only way she would is if you agreed to it. If you didn't, she would decline so you could be the Best Man."

Sam said, "I know this is awkward, but we really want both of you in our wedding."

I thought about it for a few seconds. Bill and Nancy were my best friends. It was their day. It should be all about them. I said, "I'll do it. It won't kill me to be in the wedding with Cindy." They both thanked me and Nancy hugged me. She said the wedding was in about 3 months and she would send me the invitation with all the information. They told me to bring a date if I wanted.

Time went by quickly and the wedding was this week. I hadn't been dating that much and there was no one I really felt comfortable taking, so I went by myself.

Friday night was the Rehearsal. I walked in the church and was a little nervous about seeing Cindy. We hadn't seen or talked to each other since that day. I walked over to Sam and Nancy and congratulated them again. They introduced me to the rest of the wedding party. I was standing there alone when Cindy came in. My heart stopped. She was still as beautiful as I remembered. She came up to me and said hello, that she was glad to see me again. Then, she excused herself and went to talk to Sam and Nancy. Throughout the Rehearsal and the Rehearsal Dinner, she made no attempt to talk to me. In fact, she seemed to avoid me.

The next day, the wedding went off perfectly. At the reception, she watched where I sat and moved to the other side of the Bridal Table. I couldn't help but notice her. Many of the old feelings I thought were gone, resurfaced. Why did she have to ruin us? I realized a big part of me still loved her. That's probably why I never got beyond casual dating. I wasn't really looking. None could come close to Cindy.

The Bride and Groom went to the dance floor for the First Dance. For the next dance, they asked the wedding party to join them. Cindy didn't move, so I got up and walked over to her. She hadn't seen me. I tapped her shoulder and said, "I think we're expected to dance. Will you dance with me?" She had the most unbelieving look on her face. She sat for a second, then stood up and followed me to the dance floor. I took her in my arms and we danced without saying a word. It was wonderful to hold her again. I had really missed her. When the song ended, I led her back to her chair. Before we got there, she asked me to follow her to an empty table.

12