The Temptation of Laura Pt. 03

Story Info
An old friend makes a surprise visit.
3.4k words
4.62
10.6k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sciamana
Sciamana
100 Followers

If you haven't already, I encourage you to start this story from the beginning. I've tried to keep each part very short.

I was sitting at my desk at work, my cock straining inside my black thong. My grey dress fit tightly, hugging my curves, and the bulge would have been clearly visible had I been standing. It was the morning after Susan's leg of lamb and I could not stop thinking about Abby. Alone in my office, I had slipped off my black pumps and opened my phone to see the pictures Abby had sent me.

After I said goodbye to Susan the night before, I saw Abby had texted me a series of shots of herself undressing, doing her best to tease me in each. Immediately, I rushed to my bedroom and undressed. I didn't send any pictures back, just some encouraging words. I made sure she knew what she was doing to me. Finally, I got a few short videos of her touching herself in bed. Even though she had just gotten me off earlier that evening, the videos had me stiff again and stroking. In the last video, I could hear her whisper my name through muted moans and that sent me over the edge.

Work was slow the next morning. It was a Friday, and I could not help but look back at those pictures. The door to my office was mostly closed, and I let my fingertips trace the tip of my cock through the fabric of my dress while rewatching the videos. The sound was turned off, of course. My desk was in the center of the room, facing the door, but my head was down, focused on my phone, when I heard Erica knock twice on the door frame.

"Uhm... Ms. Ramirez?" Erica stood just inside the frame, a slim file folder in her left hand. The door, still mostly closed, obscured her right side. "I have the draft motions you wanted for Klein. Do you want to see them?"

Shit. I knew I should have closed my door. Had she seen what my hand was doing? I kept it subtle, but it did not help that my desk was just a clear plate of glass held up by thin chrome.

"Come in, Erica. You can leave the drafts on my desk." I kept my cool, like nothing was amiss. Erica opened the door wider and quickly bounded up to my desk. She was only a few inches shorter than me, with reddish brown hair that hung down past her shoulders in gentle curls, and pale white skin with just the slightest hint of freckles. She wore an A-line dress, a bit shorter than tea length, in a bright green fabric printed with little white flowers. Her heels were simple and beige, and she knew how to move in them.

Erica was one of a handful of paralegals at my firm, and I wouldn't usually be lusting after her so badly but, Abby had my blood boiling over that morning. My eyes lingered on Erica's large bust, perhaps a moment too long. She just smiled down at me with her big brown eyes. Were there some flecks of green in them as well?

"Thank you." I said, shortly. As she turned and walked away, I became transfixed by her legs. Long and bare, they looked toned and powerful to me. I could just imagine her strong thighs underneath her dress. It could not hide her ass though. Erica was not a skinny girl by any means, but I would not call her fat either. She had this perfect womanly thickness that was just driving me wild.

Thankfully, she closed the door behind her and immediately my fingers were back on my bulge. I was almost on autopilot at that point, my mind clouded by horny yearning. Then, because Erica had hijacked my fantasies, I Googled "thick redheads" on my phone and just started scrolling through images, seeing where that would lead me.

I don't know how long I sat there staring at my phone and edging, but I was seriously considering just jerking off in a restroom stall when I heard another double knock on my office door.

"Excuse me, Ms. Ramirez. There is a Ms. Carla Ruiz here to see you. She said she is not a client but a friend of yours."

"Thank you, Erica. Please show her into my office." Carla? Here? I had not seen her in years, and not heard from her in several months at least. Soon, the door opened and Carla burst in beaming with her arms in the air.

"Surprise!" Everything about Carla was extra. She had slightly wider hips than me, a slightly bigger ass, rounder and a little more obviously fake tits than mine. She was seven years my senior and she still had it. Coming through the office, I had no doubt she turned heads.

"Carla!" I began to stand up as Erica closed the door behind her. "When did you get back in town?"

"I flew in this morning! I wanted to surprise you." Carla came around to give me a hug. She was around my height--we were both in stilettos, of course. She had brown eyes and an even tan all over, as usual. Her hair was held tight in a long high pony tail, dark brown with blonde highlights. Her face was sharp, with a bit more botox than last I saw her, but not too much. Carla was hot and she knew it. She wore high-waisted jeans that hugged her curves, with a tight white tank top tucked into them, more likely a bodysuit. Her heels were nude, and matched the little blazer that hung over her shoulders like a cape.

"Ay querida, it's been so long!" She said as we hugged. Carla was a bit like my mentor when I was younger, guiding me through my transition. Like me, Carla was also a "passing" trans woman. Unlike me, she made her living jetting around the world as a kind of high-end escort with a very wealthy clientele. Whatever made her happy, I guess.

"I know! Years! Are you in town long?"

"I'm not sure. At least a week or two... unless something unexpected comes up, hah!" She gave me a wink. "I have been in Dubai for the last... almost eight months now, basically living on a yacht in the marina--longest term arrangement I've ever had. Everything was great until this Wednesday when his wife found out about me."

"Oh no!"

"Haha! It's his problem, not mine. But anyway, I found myself with some unexpected time off. So, I decided to come visit you!"

"You are crazy, Carla. Haha! I don't know how you live this life."

"Speaking of crazy.. What were you doing in here, anyway?" Carla crossed her arms and gave me a knowing look.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I see that little half chub in your dress." With a mischievous smile, Carla pressed the tip of her index finger against the top of my bulge. It had been going down since I stood up, but it was not gone completely.

"I've just been distracted lately." I blushed a little at getting called out.

"Haha, what's her name?"

"It's... complicated."

"Isn't it always?" Carla hung her blazer on the back of one of the chairs facing my desk, then sat on the little sofa against the wall. "Maybe you can fill me in tonight, if you're not busy."

"No, not at all. You should come over. You never got to see my new house! Where are you staying?"

"Well, I actually wanted to ask if you would let me stay at your place. If it's too much trouble then I can just book something downtown."

"No! Of course you can stay with me! I've got a perfect little guest bedroom for you and everything."

I ended up going to lunch early to take Carla out and catch up. Lunch went long and, after splitting a pitcher of mimosas, I decided there was no point in going back to the office. Being the boss had its perks.

Carla could not stop gushing about how "cute" and "adorable" my new house was, and she loved the guest bedroom. After she got settled in, we both changed into our PJs and cozied up on the couch in my living room. I had on grey silk pajama pants and a matching silk night shirt with big black buttons up the front. I let Carla borrow a similar set in pink, which she loved. We opened up a bottle of wine and sat facing each other with our legs tucked beneath us.

"Cheers, Carla. It's really so nice we get to have a sleepover." I raised my glass towards her.

"Cheers, darling!" She clinked my glass and we each took a sip. "I know! I was worried it wouldn't work out. Like if you were living with someone, I wouldn't want to impose."

"Yeah, no. Definitely still single."

"But you are sorta seeing someone, right? The complicated thing?"

"It's much less serious than you make it sound."

"So, this mystery girl wouldn't mind if we cuddle then? Like old times?" Carla grinned and scooted closer to me.

"Haha, I can do whatever I want..." I moved over, meeting her in the middle. "...and I definitely miss our cuddles."

Carla put her arm around my shoulders and brought our faces close together. First, we rubbed the tips of our noses together, then she gave me a small kiss on my lips before taking another sip of her wine. It was like she'd never left.

"I love your nails, by the way." I said, admiring them. Carla always kept her nails a little longer than I would. They stuck out almost a full centimeter this time and narrowed almost to a point. They were painted a very dark blue. Mine, in contrast, were much shorter and shaped more conservatively. I had them all glossy white.

"Thank you! I actually had them done right after I landed this morning. I need to get my toes done though. I love that yours all match!"

"Thank you!" I stretched out my legs and wiggled my toes to show them off, then took another sip of wine. Carla put her glass down and reached out to try and tickle the bottom of my foot.

"No!" I pulled my legs back up close to me as Carla lifted herself up onto her knees. "Don't you dare!"

"Haha! I won't tickle you, I promise."

"Uh huh.." I put my wine down as well, rolling slightly away from Carla. I ended up on my back, with my legs up in the air and spread apart. Carla was sitting on her knees between my legs, facing me.

"What a view! It's been a while, hasn't it?" She took hold of my legs and planted a little peck on my ankle before gently lowering my feet back onto the couch cushion.

"It has been a long time..."

"I bet you are hard already, Laura." She reached out and placed her palm between my thighs. Through the silk of my pajamas and the thin fabric of my panties underneath, she could feel me starting to stiffen.

"I just missed you, babe."

"Mmmm, let me give you a little show then." Still on the couch, Carla sat up higher on her knees and started slowly unbuttoning her pajama shirt. She kept her eyes locked on mine and moved her shoulders and waist like she was dancing for me. First, she teased one of her bare shoulders, then the other, while smiling down at me. After undoing another button, she bent forward and pressed her breasts together, teasing her deep cleavage. She was clearly not wearing a bra underneath.

"Mmm, did you miss these too?" Carla gave me a wink.

"They look even better than I remember." I said as Carla undid the last two buttons and slipped nightshirt off behind her. Her breasts had always been perky and perfectly round, but they looked slightly more natural than they used to.

"Yeah, I had them fixed up a little by this doctor in Paris. He's supposed to be the best."

"They look perfect..." I said, sitting up and reaching out for them. She let me feel them for a moment before pushing me back down onto my back.

"Ah, not so fast. I'm not done teasing you." Without pulling her pajama pants down, I saw Carla untuck her cock from her panties. It made a large obvious tent. With one hand on her breast and the other gripping her cock, she began stroking herself through the pink silk, looking down at me seductively.

"Always such a tease..." I let out a sigh. My own hand slipped down under the waistband of my pajama pants and started caressing my cock, but my eyes stayed locked on Carla. Even through the silk, it was obvious how large she was. She had always been about an inch longer than me and just a tiny bit wider.

We stayed like that for at least a minute, watching each other stroke ourselves, before Carla started slowly pulling on the drawstring of her pajama pants. She was taking her time. I began unbuttoning my nightshirt as seductively as I could. We could not help but giggle, but that stopped once Carla pushed her pants down over her hips. She only had on a very small white lace thong at that point, but it might as well have been nothing. The thong was completely pushed aside. Her stiff cock pointed straight out and curved up slightly. Her balls hung free. I could almost feel the heat coming off of her.

My own top was open now and Carla dove forward, pulling my pants and panties down together to my ankles then tossing them behind her. I had given in completely to her, as I had many times before. Still on my back, with my legs spread and knees in the air, Carla knelt down and took my cock in her right hand and my balls in her left. Hungrily, she took almost my whole shaft into her mouth and started bobbing up and down on it. I gripped my own breasts and let out a moan.

"Mmmm... you've grown up, Laura... but.. just as beautiful as I remember.." Carla told me in between sucks. She had me squirming beneath her. Once my cock was slick with her saliva, Carla lifted herself back up and took her cock in her hand. She spit down onto it and rubbed herself, spreading the spit around. Then, without a word, she positioned herself over me, straddling me now, and pressed the whole length of her shaft against mine.

Both of our cocks were dripping wet, and Carla gripped them against each other tightly with her fist. She just kept smiling down at me as she started to move her fist up and down, stroking us both.

"Oh, fuck..." I managed to say, panting. She stroked us together, slowly at first, but tightly. I could feel every vein and ridge of her cock against mine. Eventually, she started moving her hips, sliding her cock forward and back as she kept jerking us both off. Her perfect breasts heaved up and down above me as she did. I was in ecstasy.

"Fuck, I'm... I'm already so close..." Carla started stroking faster when I said that. I felt totally at her mercy.

"Oh yes, baby. Cum for me... fuck... cum all over yourself..."

She spit down on our cocks and somehow started going faster, gripping us together even tighter.

"Oh fuck..." I grabbed hold of the couch cushions beneath me and arched my back.

"Yes, baby.. Cum for mommy.."

With a moan, I erupted cum. I could feel it landing on my belly. Looking down, I could see it oozing out of me, down Carla's fingers, which still gripped me tightly. With each load that came out, my cock began to soften slightly, but I could still feel Carla's cock, as stiff as ever, grinding against mine.

After she had milked the last few drops out of me, Carla leaned down and kissed me deeply. Our breasts and cocks were pressed together. I wrapped my legs around her waist as we made out. It was short lived, however, because after Carla kissed down my neck a bit, she whispered in my ear.

"Can I fuck you, baby? It's been so long.."

"Just go easy on me.. It's been a while for me too.." I replied, still catching my breath. I was rarely on the receiving end of things, but Carla was my exception. I used to always let her top me.

Without hesitation, Carla sat back up and pulled me by the legs closer to her. Still on my back, she positioned me right where she wanted me. My ass rested on her thighs and my hips were in the air. My cock lay limp against my belly, while hers stood stiff, resting against my asshole.

"Wait! The drawer.. right behind you... there." I was able to say before things went further.

"Oh yes... thank you." Carla said, twisting her waist and fishing a small clear bottle out of the side table. She popped the cap and poured a generous amount of lubricant onto her cock, rubbing it all over the length of her shaft. Then, she squirted a little bit against my asshole before lifting my legs up in air. She was positioning herself. I could feel the head of her cock pushing slowly inside me.

I took deep breaths, feeling myself get filled. Once she was half way in, Carla lowered my hips back down and got herself more comfortable. I was her plaything at this point, her fuck toy. It was not my preferred role, but Carla and I had a different kind of relationship.

She started fucking me very gently, keeping a slow and steady pace, always pushing herself deeper. She would periodically squeeze more lube onto her shaft. She was not just being gentle with me, she was taking her sweet time, really enjoying every moment inside me.

I was full. Eventually, I could feel a warmth rising inside me. My cock began to stir and grow. Seeing me start to get hard again made Carla smile and pick up the pace a bit more. The rhythm was building. She was properly fucking me now. My cock, finally stiff, was slapping against my belly. I knew I had another load inside me to give her.

"Mmmm seeing you like this... having you again... I'm close, baby." Carla said, supremely satisfied.

"Ah.. ah.. ah.. yes, baby.. ah.. please.. cum inside.. me.. ah.. ah.. ah.."

She repositioned herself, more above me now, so she could really pound me with her hips. On my back, I was able to starting stroking myself as well. My rhythm matched hers. We kept that up for another minute, maybe more, before we both moaned out in unison. I felt her cock twitch and pulse inside me as I came onto my stomach again. She was filling me up. Jizz splattered around my belly button and oozed down my fist.

"Oh fuck..." We both managed to say, catching our breath.

"Fuck. That was incredible, baby!" Carla told me, as she dismounted and crawled on top of me. I was still breathless, holding her tightly, being held close. Carla petted my hair and planted small kisses on my cheeks. It all felt dreamlike.

After a while, we made our way up to my bedroom and showered off together. I got one more load out of her in the shower with my mouth before we dried off and then crawled into my bed.

"So much for the guest bedroom." Carla said, laughing.

"Hah! Yeah, I figured you wouldn't actually use it."

We kissed and cuddled naked under the sheets for a good 30 minutes before my phone lit up and chimed at us. Without thinking, Carla reached over to check it.

"Oh! This is not my phone. Haha!" Carla turned the screen toward me. I had to blink a bit before my eyes adjusted to the bright blue light. Once they did, I saw a selfie of Abby, topless, with her arm covering her tits. The message underneath said, "you up?"

"Oh god.." I rubbed my eyes.

"Soooo, who's Abby?" Carla grinned at me and looked back at my screen. "She looks so young!"

The story will continue and, don't worry, Erica will return. Once again, this story and the characters in it are fictitious.

Sciamana
Sciamana
100 Followers