The Temptation of Sammi Woo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers

I mean, I liked making out, full stop. I wasn't, like, one of those girls that pledges their virginity or any stupid shit like that. Not telling any lies, there were half a dozen gweilo guys at High School I'd gladly have given my all to on the first date if I'd been allowed to date any of them, or even, forgetting dates, just been alone with them for long enough for them to do the deed with me. My panties would've been off in a second.

That black guy, Steve? I'd have done it with him anytime. He was a total hunk. I wasn't in love with any of them though. Of course not, but I would've liked to have dated any one of them. Heck, ALL of them if I'd had a chance. Just, no way was I giving my all to Wilson Wong, even if I did like making out. My first time was going to be with someone I really wanted to lose it too.

When that precious little pearl went, I wanted it to go with a spectacular bang to a guy to die for. When my v-card finally got swiped, it was gonna be by someone really hot. Something spectacular. Like that girl from my High School that did it with five guys at that party. I'd been there at that party with Wilson but I hadn't realized what had happened, not until the gossip started the following week.

All the other girls had been shocked.

Me? I been shocked. I'd also been jealous. I knew those guys. I'd have done it with any one of them. God, maybe I'd have done it with all of them just like she had. That night, the night I'd caught up on the gossip, I lay in bed with my eyes closed just fantasizing about that one and playing with myself. And yeah, I'd been doing that for a long time. Coz Wilson wasn't getting to touch me there.

Five guys? I climaxed half a dozen times that night just imagining that. Would I have done it with those five guys? I knew them all. I'd have done it with any one of them. With all five? Like Lindsey? Maybe I would've. I did it with all five in my head anyhow, while I teased myself to one climax after another. But with Wilson Wong? No chance. Nada. Zippo.

So, yeah, okay, I knew Wilson was in love with me, even if I wasn't in love with him. I'd told him that too, a lot of times, but he didn't want to listen. I did like Wilson, I did, obviously. I mean, like I said, I'd been dating him for over two years and I could've just not dated him at all. He was actually rather sweet. Honest to god, Wilson was a nice guy, he was polite and he tried his best. Just, he didn't push my buttons. He tried, I'd give him that. Tried hard.

On our last few weeks of dating over summer he really tried hard to push my envelope.

Just, not very successfully.

I mean, we kissed. He got to play with my boobs and kiss them and I really enjoyed that. I loved it when he kissed my boobs and sucked on my nipples. I'd close my eyes and pretend it was one of those guys I really liked enough to do it with and then it felt even better. No below the waist stuff though, except he got to rub himself up against me. A few times I'd let him get himself off rubbing up against me and I'd actually enjoyed that in a vaguely exciting sort of way. But neither his hands nor anything else of his was getting inside my panties. Ever.

Trouble was, he kept trying and it'd gotten so bad that now I was wearing jeans and a body suit under me tee-shirts just to stop him trying to go further. I hated that, coz, well, yeah, I did like making out. A lot. Even with Wilson Wong. Just, he wasn't the guy I wanted to swipe my V-card.

It was all very frustrating.

* * *

"Dump him before we go," Vicky said, rather callously, right at the end of July, with two weeks to go before we left home. "Just do it, Sammi. Do it now, don't leave any lose ends."

Vicky wasn't soft like me. She dumped guys on a moment's notice. Less, sometimes. God, I still remembered that time her boyfriend had climbed out of the bedroom window onto the roof at that party and she'd shut the window and gone at it on her bed with another guy she'd just met. Her boyfriend thought he'd been locked out by accident. She'd only let him in after the other guy had left and then she'd done it with her boyfriend. I still thought that was really slutty but Vicky had just laughed. She'd dumped that boyfriend the next week.

She kept telling me to dump Wilson.

"I can't do that to him," I'd said. "We've been dating for, like, almost three years. I'm not like you, Vicky. I can't just dump him, that's so cold. I'm just gonna leave him behind."

"You gotta be tough now, Sammi, or it's just gonna be worse in the end," Vicky had said.

"I can't," I said. I kind of knew she was right though. I just couldn't do it.

Okay, honestly, I knew Wilson thought he was in love with me. He'd said it a few times and I'd been hoping it was just him trying to get into my panties. I'd been hoping he didn't mean it. I'd been hoping going away to College would let me dump him gently, without actually saying so. Just leave for College, leave him behind. Let it fade away. Once I wasn't here and he didn't hear from me, he'd forget me. Find another girl or something. I mean, I'm not a nasty bitch or anything. I'm not.

But July had been a pain. I'd tried weaning Wilson. I'd been busy. I'd had to work. I was studying. I was round at Vicky's. None of those worked coz he just hung around and the minute I showed my face, there he was. It was almost like being stalked or something. It was a real pain.

Coz Wilson was really getting, like, totally serious. Those first few weeks of summer he'd been making a real major effort to get into my panties and I'd really had to say no a lot more forcefully than I wanted to. I think he thought if he did that, if he got into my panties, if I let him, I'd be his forever or something. There were two chances of that. None and ....well, absolutely none at all. Wilson getting into my panties was a step that just wasn't happening in my life. Ever. He was probably going to try again every time we dated.

Didn't matter. Wasn't going to happen.

Although Wilson didn't know it, by that first week in early August, I'd actually decided. Vicky was right. Enough was enough and the longer I left it, the worse it was going to be. I didn't want to hurt him, but this was just hurting me too much. I wanted to date other guys at College, I didn't want Wilson hanging over me like a shadow. I wanted to have fun at College. For all that, I wasn't going to cheat on Wilson. I wasn't that kind of girl. I wasn't going to go behind his back. I'd made up my mind. Painful or not, Wilson Wong was going to be my ex-boyfriend before I left for College. Very soon. It'd hurt me. It'd hurt him.

But I didn't want any loose ends. It was going to happen. I was going to break it off with Wilson Wong. But I was going to leave it to just before we left. No way I wanted to deal with all the angst, negativity, upsetness and pure guilt-tripping that Wilson Wong was sure to unload on me when I broke it off. Coz nice guy or not, I was totally sure he would. I just hoped he didn't go totally freaky on me. Whatever. I'd date him as little as I could for the next couple of weeks and then dump him.

Sounds like a plan, Sammi, I told myself. I even scripted it out.

But I wasn't looking forward to telling him.

* * *

Turns out I didn't dump Wilson Wong fast enough. Right after I put him off for a date the evening he called me, he asked me out on a date the coming weekend instead and he'd already checked with my Mom. When I said I was working at the Grill, he told me my Mom had already said I could take the evening off. That was a bit creepy, but honestly, I just didn't have the heart to say no. I'd have to make too many excuses and, well, I was kind of thinking this would be just about my last date with Wilson before I dumped him. I'd be nice to him coz this date would be his last.

That was a mistake. Never be nice to a guy you're planning to dump.

He'd taken me home to his parents. They were out. It was just him and me.

"To watch a movie." That's what he'd said.

He didn't say it was a porn movie. Well, maybe not porn, but close. Really close. I didn't say anything about the movie choice coz actually, when he'd put it on, I'd had no idea. I mean, "Natalie," that's not like a clue or anything. Besides, it was some Korean movie and I liked Korean movies. Anyhow, that starting scene, there was this couple just going at it on a couch. And it was definitely hot. I mean, not quite explicit, but close. Real close.

I'd never actually watched anything like this before and okay, I was curious. That first long sex scene had me hot. I had no idea you could do it like that. I mean, that girl sitting on the guy? After that, well, I got my breath back but half way into the movie it got all hot and heavy again as this sculptor artist guy made love to this Korean model. God, I could just see myself being her, taken to his bed and, well, bedded. Yes please. Bed me.

Wilson obviously agreed. When he started kissing me, well, like an idiot I didn't push him away. Okay, bite me. I like making out. Even with Wilson Wong and, well, I knew this was our last date. I'm not, like, a tease or anything and yeah, making out with Wilson was way better than not making out at all and in my head I knew this was our last date. I'd kind of made up my mind I'd let himself rub himself up against me until he got off. Why not?

Only problem was, I hadn't dressed to keep Wilson's hands out. Not this time. I was wearing a skirt. And a loose tee.

That sex scene? Well, there was already another one on and oh my god, it was exciting and my heart was kind of pounding as Wilson got my tee-shirt pushed up enough to get a hand under. Once Wilson got my bra unhooked, so was his hand on my boobs. Exciting, I mean. God, watching that movie was pantie-wetting excitement. When Wilson pushed my top all the way up to my armpits and started sucking and licking my nipples, I wasn't saying no.

Wilson wasn't saying a word and I wasn't saying much either actually, just making little noises. Excited little noises coz yes, I really did enjoy my boobs and my nipples being sucked and licked and touched. A lot. Even by Wilson, who was a bit rough on me with his hands at the best of times. His mouth was great though. Good enough that I didn't object at all to his hand squeezing me just a bit too hard.

On the screen, Natalie was on her hands and knees and that guy was behind her, doing it with her and, well, I'd never imagined doing it like that. In those little fantasies in my head at night in bed, it'd been me, on my back, with whichever hunk I was fantasizing about on top of me. I'd never even thought about kneeling like that with some guy behind me, just doing what that guy in the movie was doing. Just watching had me hotter than hot. And on the couch, Wilson's mouth was lapping at one of my boobs and Wilson's hand was under my skirt and about to slide inside my panties and my heart was pounding.

Should I let him? Should I stop him?

My hand rested on his. I should stop him. I should, I knew. If I didn't, he'd get more than ideas. Not that he didn't have more than ideas now. I watched that girl in the movie getting what I knew I wanted. Wilson's fingertips eased under the top of my panties, eased down slowly. Heart beating faster, I didn't stop him. His hand moved beneath mine, sliding slowly downwards, further still. Wet. I was wet and excited and his mouth was sucking on one of my breasts. Closing my eyes, I listened to the sounds of the lovemaking from the movie, the sounds of that Korean girl being taken. She sounded like she was enjoying what was happening. She looked like she was enjoying it.

But then, it was a movie.

She would sound like she was enjoying herself, wouldn't she? She was acting. God, she really was naked though. And it was in a movie so there must have been a film crew filming all of this. She must have been doing all of that in front of the film crew. Naked. Acting as if she and that actor were having sex. With everyone there watching them. How could she do that? Closing my eyes, I thought about it. What if that was me? On the bed with that actor? Naked? Everyone looking at me. Being filmed. People watching. Seeing me like that. How could she do that? Oh my god that was just sooooo exciting.

Me? Right now, I wasn't acting. Not at all. Even if it was with Wilson Wong, I was totally enjoying what was happening.

Sort of.

Okay, honestly, a lot more that sort of. Wilson was making these sucking noises as he mouthed my breast, his tongue was all over me, running over my nipples, which was really nice, making me shiver and tingle. He was licking my breasts with his tongue and his hand, it was inside my panties and I couldn't help it, I didn't want to but I did. I eased my knees apart, making more room for his hand. I lifted my head a little to watch him, supporting myself on one elbow, the other stroking his hair. This was actually rather more than exciting. I kind of wished I'd let him do this to me before.

No I didn't.

That'd have given him ideas. This was our last date. Okay, nothing else. I was going to let him touch me there and nothing else. And oh sweet Jesus, his fingers really were touching me and I wanted to moan out loud coz oh my god it was so exciting. Fall back into the couch and just lie there and let him keep touching me there.

Jesus Jesus Jesus it was too much but I wanted more and his fingers, they were touching me there where I was so wet and I was shivering with excitement now and there was no "no" left in me. His hand, his hand was all the way inside my panties, his fingers exploring now, touching me, easing further down towards right between my thighs where I was all hot and wet. I found myself easing my knees even wider apart, making room for his hand coz really, his fingers felt so good on me and I was just so wet. This was so good and I couldn't stop myself from wanting more even if it was Wilson.

"Ooooooohhhhhh." His fingertip eased inwards between my labia. Trembling, almost sobbing, I parted for his finger, it slid inwards where I was shiveringly sensitive, his fingertip found my wet center.

My mouth opened wide. My eyes opened wide. My knees fell apart. Well, they were already apart. Wider apart. Giving Wilson Wong's hand open access. Wilson Wong went for it without any hesitation. He might have been a nerd, but he was a nerd that knew what he wanted and he was on the verge of getting it.

I wasn't doing a thing to stop him.

"Uuuhhhhh." His fingertip pushed through my entrance, paused. I gasped, shivered. One of my hands held his head coz he hadn't stopped sucking and licking at my boob. My other hand rested on his, outside my panties where his was inside. God, I couldn't breathe. I could feel his finger partly in me, I wanted all his finger in me. Badly.

"Ohhhhh." I could sigh though. Sigh with pleasure as I just relaxed, went limp. That touch. His hand there. I wanted more. Maybe I should've let him do this to me two years ago, when we first started dating? I'd missed out on this when I could have been doing this for two whole years. Even if it was with Wilson Wong.

"Ooooohhhhh." What an idiot I'd been not to. I could do this with him and still dump him. Girls dumped guys all the time. Like Vicky. She slept with guys and dumped them. I could do that too. Even to Wilson Wong. Even after I let him get his hand inside my panties. I could still dump him. I could.

His finger eased all the way into me, very slowly. His hand cupped me and I was wet everywhere, wet all over his hand where he was cupping me, where his finger had worked its way all the way inside me and it was impossible to think of anything else except that it felt so good in me there and I could feel him, feel his finger inside me touching me and I wanted it. I wanted it and I got it.

I sobbed for breath, my insides doing a nervous little dance as his hand ground against my clitoris, probably completely by accident but it didn't matter coz oh fuck, that felt so good. Jesus, it was wildly totally so good. Way better than when I did it myself. So much better.

"Oooohhhhhhhh." My head arched back, my back arched, pushing my breast into his mouth, my knees spread themselves even wider apart, stretching the muscles of my inner thighs. My feet flat on the bed, my hips jerked. His finger pushed deeper inside me, deeper still while I started sightlessly at the ceiling, breathing in sobbing gasps now.

"Ooohhhhhhh." I sobbed again. His finger, it was all the way inside me, as far as he could get it and his hand was cupping my sex and I was so wet there, his hand, his fingers all pressing against me, pressing against the most intimate part of my body, moving on me, moving in me. I couldn't believe how wet I was, how good his finger inside me felt, touching me inside where I'd never even touched myself, so far inside me.

"Ohhhhhh." Just like that, his finger inside me opened up a whole new world to me, a world of heated excitement and pleasure that I'd never imagined. Well, I'd kind of imagined it, but I'd never actually believed it could feel so good. Good? It felt exquisitely wonderful, even with Wilson Wong. My eyes had been opened and all of a sudden I wanted this. I wanted Wilson's mouth on my breasts, his hand inside my panties, his finger inside my sex, exploring me, touching me.

Wanted? I welcomed it as I lay there, sobbing for breath, almost moaning out loud as Wilson's hand cupped me there, driving me half-crazy. If Wilson had actually known what he was doing, I would've had my v-card swiped then and there. But Wilson knew as much as I did. Pretty much nothing. He wanted what my body offered, what my body could give him. Me? In that moment I was willing to give him everything he wanted.

But he didn't know how to get it.

Okay, he tried. I sure wasn't stopping him. I wasn't making any attempt to stop him. Not at all. Not that night, not then. I was worked up enough, excited enough that when his hand slipped out from inside my panties, I missed his finger inside me and I let him tug my panties down to my knees. I made no objection. Objection? I kicked them the rest of the way off myself and just as eagerly welcomed his hand back on my now exposed and naked sex. His finger plunged back inside me greedily now and even though he was a little rough, it was just as eagerly accepted as it had been the first time.

God, this was so exciting.

Lying there on my back, my top up around my armpits, my skirt up round my waist, my panties gone, I was as ready as I was ever going to be for Wilson to take what he wanted. Ready? God, I was handing it to him on a plate coz now? Now I wanted him to do whatever he wanted to do. I was reveling in what was happening to me, what Wilson was doing to me with his hand, his finger, my excitement growing and growing and growing along with the wet noises from where his finger was probing and sliding and exploring and caressing me inside and just driving me completely out of my mind.

I didn't say it, but I wanted more without actually admitting it to either myself or to Wilson. I didn't so much want Wilson as I wanted what Wilson was doing to me, the pleasure he was bringing to my body. Of course I wasn't thinking any of that. I was experiencing it. That hot wet excitement, that limply willing surrender to his finger inside me, his hand on me, his finger touching me inside, my body almost naked beside him as he looked down at me. That willing acceptance as his hand and his mouth explored me. I wanted more without really knowing what I wanted.

Wilson Wong certainly intended to give me more.

His hand left me for a moment. Suddenly empty, I sobbed for breath, moaning now, wanting his hand back on me. It was a long moment before I realized Wilson was easing his jeans and his boxers down. His erection sprang free, bounced against my thigh as I lay there. Feeling it without seeing, I knew what it was and in that moment, I knew Wilson Wong was going to give me what I both wanted and feared.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers